All Categories

Champs max but not powerful

Champs max but not powerful

Search
Comments
Mar 8, 2022, 08:0903/08/22
Mar 8, 2022, 08:11(edited)
02/25/19

Ok  thanks  so  much    i  just  looked  at  my  life  steal  set  and  i  cant  tell  whats  good    i  upgraded  a  few  to  level  16    its  ok  cus  coin  can  be  earned  easy  enough    i  may  have sold  slme  or  all  of  the  life  steal  set  given  as  a  lov  in  reward  or  whatever  but  no  idea    ag  one  time  i  have  sold  all  3*  and  lower  artifacts and  maybe  even  all  4*  and  lower    

i  get  good  gear  from  dungeons?  Thats  a  bummer  cus  i  cant  go  far  in  there    no  idea  who  to  use  as  a  team    no  idea  what  artifacts to  use  from  what  i  have  available now    and  yes  i  have  very  few  epic  and  legendary artifacts    so  im  lost  on  what  to  use  with  Kael  and  others    

right now  does  it  seem  ok  to  farm  12-3  brutal  to  upgrade  food  to  use  to  get  Sycl  to  6*?  

i  have enough  life  steal  for  a  set  for  Kael  but  his  stats  will  go  down  and  ive  even  upgraded  several  to  16.  And  i  lose  the  shield  from  diving  offense  and  i  lose  the  attack  bonus  too,  so  im  confused,  sorry

is  it  a  good  idea  to  farm  life  steal  brutal  levels right  now  for  Kael?

Mar 8, 2022, 11:5503/08/22
02/14/21

Sorry to come off rude, but help yourself a bit by doing some research.

Google Raid Shadow Legends beginer guide and you will come up with a ton of Utube vids and a couple web pages that should help you alot.

There is just so much stuff that people trying to help you on the boards will be super tough.

Here is one web site I use Raid Shadow Legends Guide - AyumiLove 

OpheliaA1Moderator
Mar 8, 2022, 14:5803/08/22
03/11/19

hello op

lets start by giving kael 100% crit rate

if we imagine having a lamborgini, we cannot expect it to perform particularly well when it has no engine

think of the gear like the engine

your focus is to improve the engine

how?

crit rate to 100%

critical damage AND attack slowing pushing it higher and higher 

speed also important in order to take turns 

visit campaign to farm lifesteal set and focus on the main stats

start with crit rate gloves atk% chest and speed boots

good luck!

Mar 8, 2022, 15:3603/08/22
02/25/19

Thanks    im  just  lost  on  this  cus  i  would  think  divine  would  be  good  as  it  also  gives  shield    but  then  heal  30%  of  damage  done  is  ok  too

i  have  no  coins  anymore  to  upgrade  the  life  steal  i  have    so  since  life  steal  set  takes  4  im  going  to  have  to  save  a  ton  of  coin  To  ypgrade  my  life  steals  then  put  them  on  Kael    but  its  hard  to  get  good  stats

Mar 9, 2022, 07:3803/09/22
Mar 9, 2022, 07:40(edited)
09/14/20

You might find my words also rude...but I just want to come directly to some problems.

Before you continue to level champs and gear, I would advise you to read Minin's comment and do some research. 

I am just listing several points, you might to investigate:

1.) Basic concept to build champ

There are some beginner guides and tutorials on Youtube, Discord and so on. They are easy to find and will give you some hints on how to build your champs, how to equip them. A nuker should have 100% crit rate and as much Attack, Crit damage and speed as he can get (see comment of Ophelia)

2.) which gear to level and which to keep

There are also some tutorials about this. Basically with multiple champs on 60 you should be able to farm dungeons for better gear. Run Dragon for weeks or months until you have good gear. Looking at your Kael, the gear he has would be fitting for a very early game character (except for Ring and Helmet). Basically, you should aim for at least 5* and at least blue items, which you could farm in the dungeons. Forget about leveling other champs at this moment, farm dungeons. Level 13 would be good, as you have the chance to get 6* artifacts from them. In case you cannot beat them yet...there are guides on youtube easily to be found..

Generally...don't level up anything less than 5* to level 16...just a waste of silver. Farm Dungeons and you will get better gear.

3.) Which champs you should bring up to level 60:

For sure you will have noticed that bringing up a champ tp level 60 is very expensive regarding time and ressources. Choose your champs carefully...from the rooster you posted, you have many champs on level 60 which are just a waste of time. You have every starter champ at 60...Kael even twice. This is a waste of ressources...you do not need that many. Scan your rooster and bring up champions which will help you. On a first glance and your current rooster, that could be champs like Scyl (one of the best legendaries you'll get for free!!), Magmarr, Lanakis etc......before leveling up a champ to 60, check on Youtube, HellHades, Ayumi or whatever else source you might have whether the champ helps you or not.

Mar 9, 2022, 12:0903/09/22
02/25/19

Im  already  aware  of  guides  and  i  read  them    dont  mean  i  cant  come  here  to  ask  advice  etc    no  need  to  repeat  what  someone  else  said    i  can  read    anyone  here  can  read    its  nice  though  to  re  affirm  but  sometimes  that  can  be  testy    also  everything is confusing as heck so I ask for help and guidance abs hope someone could clear things up for me that i  don't understand    there's so much i  don't understand even after reading guides    

one goal  i  have  is  level  up  all  champs  i  can  get  eventually    collect  them    but  dont  mess  wigh  the  low  ones  till  my  favs  are  maxed    i  have  many  i  like

ao  for  now  i  started  with  kael    i  redid  his  mastery    and  now  im  trying  to  get  good  life  steal  and  will  try  that  when  i  can

ill  upgrade  gear  however    coin  is  easy  to  get  i  dont  mind  upgrading  to  level  16    its  better  then  level  8    just the  way  i  try  things  

theres  so  much  involced  in  this  game    its  incredibly confusing  and  difficult to  know  much  for  me  so  i  should  slow  down  and  tey  to  refocus    i  finally  am  with  Kael    

i  cant  do  high  level  dung yet  at  least  i  dont  think  high  level  until  i  figure  out  whoto  use  on  a  team    i  have  no  clue  yet    i  havent  read  everything in guides  im  looking  over  hellhades  a  bit

faction  wars    i  dont  do  lizards  and  others  where  theres  no  aoe  champs in  my  list    its  tiring  and  i  dont  have  enough  from  each  faction    so  i  only  do  a  few  ones  i  have  a  team  for  and  cant  get  high  level  right  now

id  like  to  take  artifacts i  have  and  kit  some  good  champs  for  dungeons as  suggested    good  idea    thank  you    i  dont  get  good  glyphs    not  high  enough  level    1-3  *  mostly  and  the  artifacts come  mostly  from  campaign  of  course    

how  can  my  divvine  sets  be  bad  excepf  their  not  6*?  Divine  is  better  then  not  divine    at  least  of  the  diving  /  non  divine  i  have  for  now

i  need  tons  of  silver  to  upgrade  my  life  steal  and  i  dont  think  i  have  many  with  good  stats    

campaign's dont  give  epic  and  legendary artifacts  do  they?  Just  common  and  maybe  uncommon?

i  just  need  to  slow  down  and  focus  on  one  thing  at  a  time  and  its  difficult sometimes to  know  where  my  focus  should  be.  Right  now  its  to  get  silver  and  upgrade  food  to  upgrade  Sycl  to  6*  and  upgrade  my  life  steals  when  i  can  and  farm  campaign life  steal  for  better  stats    thoae  are  the  things  im  trying  to  focus  on  now    then  i  would  move  onto  the  next  thing    whatever  that  is    :)

Mar 9, 2022, 13:0703/09/22
02/14/21
buggs1a

Im  already  aware  of  guides  and  i  read  them    dont  mean  i  cant  come  here  to  ask  advice  etc    no  need  to  repeat  what  someone  else  said    i  can  read    anyone  here  can  read    its  nice  though  to  re  affirm  but  sometimes  that  can  be  testy    also  everything is confusing as heck so I ask for help and guidance abs hope someone could clear things up for me that i  don't understand    there's so much i  don't understand even after reading guides    

one goal  i  have  is  level  up  all  champs  i  can  get  eventually    collect  them    but  dont  mess  wigh  the  low  ones  till  my  favs  are  maxed    i  have  many  i  like

ao  for  now  i  started  with  kael    i  redid  his  mastery    and  now  im  trying  to  get  good  life  steal  and  will  try  that  when  i  can

ill  upgrade  gear  however    coin  is  easy  to  get  i  dont  mind  upgrading  to  level  16    its  better  then  level  8    just the  way  i  try  things  

theres  so  much  involced  in  this  game    its  incredibly confusing  and  difficult to  know  much  for  me  so  i  should  slow  down  and  tey  to  refocus    i  finally  am  with  Kael    

i  cant  do  high  level  dung yet  at  least  i  dont  think  high  level  until  i  figure  out  whoto  use  on  a  team    i  have  no  clue  yet    i  havent  read  everything in guides  im  looking  over  hellhades  a  bit

faction  wars    i  dont  do  lizards  and  others  where  theres  no  aoe  champs in  my  list    its  tiring  and  i  dont  have  enough  from  each  faction    so  i  only  do  a  few  ones  i  have  a  team  for  and  cant  get  high  level  right  now

id  like  to  take  artifacts i  have  and  kit  some  good  champs  for  dungeons as  suggested    good  idea    thank  you    i  dont  get  good  glyphs    not  high  enough  level    1-3  *  mostly  and  the  artifacts come  mostly  from  campaign  of  course    

how  can  my  divvine  sets  be  bad  excepf  their  not  6*?  Divine  is  better  then  not  divine    at  least  of  the  diving  /  non  divine  i  have  for  now

i  need  tons  of  silver  to  upgrade  my  life  steal  and  i  dont  think  i  have  many  with  good  stats    

campaign's dont  give  epic  and  legendary artifacts  do  they?  Just  common  and  maybe  uncommon?

i  just  need  to  slow  down  and  focus  on  one  thing  at  a  time  and  its  difficult sometimes to  know  where  my  focus  should  be.  Right  now  its  to  get  silver  and  upgrade  food  to  upgrade  Sycl  to  6*  and  upgrade  my  life  steals  when  i  can  and  farm  campaign life  steal  for  better  stats    thoae  are  the  things  im  trying  to  focus  on  now    then  i  would  move  onto  the  next  thing    whatever  that  is    :)

What level of dragon can you do?

Mar 9, 2022, 14:2903/09/22
09/14/20

Well, I didn't read so far people telling you not to waste ressources on champs you already have for a specific function like the starter champs. If this is your way of playing: have fun with it.

If you plan to collect every champion you like and bring him to 60...well...have fun with this. Might take some years to achieve this. 

If you plan to upgrade inferior items: have fun with it. But do not tell in one or several posts that you have no silver and in the next one that silver is easy to get.

I would not look on a website. Just go to Youtube and enter something like 'Raid beginner guide' or 'Raid Dragon 13 team'. You will find many good guides. The problem with most websites is that they look upon single champs and explain them. But you want a team and the synergies you get from them. 

Champions you should be able to easily advance in Dragon with are Scyl, Kael, Ninja, Stag Knight and Fahrakin. With those alone you should have no problems getting to higher levels of the dungeon, at least to 13.

You have Scyl, who can stun, heal and resurrect. Kael is for Damage and Poison, Ninja can hit hard and freeze the waves. Stag Knight provides great debuffs like Def down and Att down and Fahrakin can poison and let you champs attack more often. 

Mar 9, 2022, 18:4303/09/22
02/25/19

Dragon  level  13  is  the  last  one  ive  completed 

Mar 9, 2022, 18:5303/09/22
02/14/21
buggs1a

Dragon  level  13  is  the  last  one  ive  completed 

IMO you should be doing as much Dragon 13 as you can to get some decent Lifesteal, Speed and Acc gear.

This should help you to push doing higher Dragon as the goal is to reach dragon 20 so all you get it 5 and 6 star drops.

Mar 9, 2022, 20:3503/09/22
02/25/19

Ok    that  sounds  good    should  i  sell  all  4*  then  from  level  13?

Mar 9, 2022, 20:4003/09/22
02/14/21
buggs1a

Ok    that  sounds  good    should  i  sell  all  4*  then  from  level  13?

Not if it is better than what you have.

Do not level 4 star gear past 12 though, silver is a real pai to get.

Remember also the main stats

Gloves Crit Damage or crit chance

Chest Attach%, Defense % or HP%

Boots Speed, speed or Speed 😀

Mar 10, 2022, 05:5103/10/22
02/25/19

Speed  haha    i  dont  know  if  what  ill  be  earning  from  dragon  13  is  better  or  not    i  have  several  4*  or  5*  life  steal  i  think    sigh    

Mar 12, 2022, 08:2503/12/22
02/25/19

Any  better?

i

Mar 12, 2022, 10:1303/12/22
10/15/20
buggs1a

Any  better?

i

No, it's not better. The stats of this Kael are just bad. Hp and crit rate are ok, his acc, speed, attack and crit damage are way to low.

As you have two lvl 60 Kaels, you could equip them different ways, one high acc for poison in Clan Boss and one high damage for arena and campaign farming. But in this case, the high accuracy Kael should have the life steal set, and 68 accuracy is the opposite of high.

In general: I think you just don't know wich artifacts are good and waste tons of silver while upgrading bad artifacts to lvl 16.

Try to do the following:

• don't lvl anymore artifacts below 5* and below rare (blue color) rarity. You can use the allready leveled stuff with 4*, but if you want to replace it, don't take just other stuff, take better stuff
  • don't level or use any gloves, chest or boots that have flat (without %) attack, def or hp as main stat
  • look out for artifacts that have good substats: speed, atk %, def %, hp %, accuracy, crit rate, crit damage, try to have as less bad main stats (flat attack, hp or def) as possible
  • look for artifacts that have a combination of good main stat and good sub stats, for example gloves with main stat def % and substats hp % and speed are bad for Kael, but they are good fur support champs like Scyl of the Drakes. Supporters don't need damage, they need survivability and speed. Gloves with main stat crit rate and sub stats attack % and crit damage, in return, are bad for Scyl of the Drakes, but good for Kael

If you show us pics of the single items your Kael uses, we could say more detailed what is wrong. But there is definetly somethign wrong, his stats are to low.

Mar 13, 2022, 00:2803/13/22
02/25/19

i  went  divine  offense  to  life  steal    best  i  got  is  on  kael  now    i  can  do  dragon  level  16  now    so  i  got  sycl  to  6*  level  35  now    i  dont  remember her  gear    might  be  speed    

but  kael  has  the  best  i  have  for  life  steal    ill  show  imGes  of  his  gear    i  went  crit  rate  %    dont  have  anything  better  yet    as  ive  said  a  few  times  i  dont  know  gear  :(  

but  hey,  at  least  im  trying  and  learning  and  stuff    

i  just  sold  all  4*  and  below  artifacts    got  4.5  million    when  i  suto  battle  i  auto  sell  4*  and  below    

please  remember guys,  youre  all  telling  me  to  get  stuff  i  cant   get  yet    youre  saying  what  i  have  is  bad  which  of  course  it  is  compared   to  the  best  but  its  the  best  i  can  do  for  now    remember that    Im  trying  the  best  i  can  going  up  little  by  little

Mar 13, 2022, 00:3603/13/22
02/25/19

i

i

i

i

i

i

Mar 13, 2022, 01:5503/13/22
10/15/20

Please read and try to understand what others and I posted in this thread so far. Do NOT use gloves, boots or chest with flat (without %) hp, attack or defense as main stat on any champ!

I would not use a chest with def at all on Kael. But as an example why flat stats are bad: a 4* armor with def % as mainstat at lvl 16 gives a bonus of 40% def, Kael's base def is 914. The bonus would be 914 x 40% = 365.5. That's obviously much better than 190.

Weapons have allways flat attack as mainstat. Helmets have allways flat hp as main stat. Shields have allways flat def as mainstat. No way to change this, you have to go with these stats. The artifacts of the bottom row, gloves, chest and boots, have random main stats from a certain pool. Just sell every piece of gear from this artifact types (gloves, chest, boots) that have flat bonus to def, hp or attack. Don't use these items, don't waste silver in upgrading them, they are trash.

Mar 13, 2022, 03:3103/13/22
02/25/19

I  put  on  the  best  i  have    either  that  or  nothing    :(

Mar 13, 2022, 03:3603/13/22
02/25/19

This  is  what  to  sell  right?  I  know  it  has  the  top  row  but  i  cant  sepsrate  that  as  far  as  i  know.  Its  hrs  to  find  everything  manually to  sell  as  suggested.  Is  there  a  better  way?

i