03/19/20

For  a  good  cb  team  id  suggest  sandslasher  lead  

ninja  

pestlest  im  sure  i  spelled  that  wrong  

kael  

the  chosen  

Mar 6, 2022, 22:1603/06/22
02/25/19

Should i   battle the same cb  twice or two different difficultlies?  Cus  you  get  one  reward  for  one  but  each  difficulty gives  one    

the  rewards  given  really  Bite  though

Mar 6, 2022, 22:2903/06/22
Mar 6, 2022, 22:33(edited)
08/01/21

One thing about this game that took me some time to appreciate is that artifact stats are extremely important.  

Kael will be decently effective if you have him at 100% Crit Rate (or 85% if you don't care about his A1 and A3--his A2, the AOE attack "Acid Rain", has a built-in +15% crit rate bonus), 200 Accuracy, and at least 200 speed.  You want all his stats to be as high as possible, but as with any champ, tradeoffs will be necessary.*   Accuracy, that said, is the most indispensable thing for Kael, because two of his three attacks have a poison debuff, and you want those to land. 

*Note that Champs whose damage is based on DEF or HP don't need any ATK at all.  It does literally nothing.  And I mean literally.  I'm not saying ATK is "low value" or "won't make that much of a difference" for these champs.  I'm saying that it does nothing.  Every point of ATK on an HP or DEF-based attacker is wasted.  Oh, and there's rarely any reason to have crit rate above 100%.  There are some decrease CR debuffs out there, but... Like, who cares.  

Mar 6, 2022, 23:4503/06/22
Mar 6, 2022, 23:46(edited)
10/15/20
is  hellhades good  site  for  everything like  masteries  and  artifacts? 

Yes. You should definetly take advice from sites like HellHades before you lvl up your next champs. You invested to much into bad champs, while fantastic champs like Stag Knight, Dhukk the Pierced, Seeker, Skullcrusher, Scyl of the Drakes are not lvl 60. 

The artifacts on your Kael we can see in the pic are not good. His stats are much to low.

Mar 7, 2022, 00:2403/07/22
03/19/20
buggs1a

Should i   battle the same cb  twice or two different difficultlies?  Cus  you  get  one  reward  for  one  but  each  difficulty gives  one    

the  rewards  given  really  Bite  though

Depends  how  much  damage  your  doing  on  each  cb  difficult  if  your  able  to  get  two  final  chest  yes  go  and  take  on  two  different  clan  bosses  

Mar 7, 2022, 01:0803/07/22
02/25/19

I  have  no  idea  how  to  get  better  for  kael    the  stuff  on  him  now  is  the  best  i  got  as  far  as  i  know    i  dont  know  artifacts at  all

i  can  solo  him  most  of  brutal  but  i  dont  know  how  to  get  him  better    

as  for  other  champs,  i  have  no  clue.  Eventually  id  like  max  all  champs  that  i  can  get  but  for  now  im  focusing  on  leveling  up  all  my  50s  and  40s.  Of  course  i  dont  know  who  is  good  so  i  know  im  not  focusing  on  the  better  ones    its  random    i  just  pick  one  and  upgrade  them

Mar 7, 2022, 01:1603/07/22
03/19/20

Champs  are  only  as  good  as  the  gear  and  progeress  you  have  for  them  ie  there  Mastry and  grear,  glyphs,  ect.  you  Just  need  to  progress  more  and  you  Will  see  change  Dont  neglect  the  arena  that  gives  you  boots  depending  on  what  place  your  in  and  your  great hall  all  this  can  make  someone  else  kael  better  Then  yours  

Mar 7, 2022, 01:5303/07/22
02/25/19

What  should  i  put  on  Kael?  That  might  be  a  good  place  to start    i  dont  see  how  my  divine  sets  on  him  are  bad  except  not  6*  legendary  which  i  cant  get

Mar 7, 2022, 01:5903/07/22
02/25/19

i

Mar 7, 2022, 02:1203/07/22
10/15/20
buggs1a

What  should  i  put  on  Kael?  That  might  be  a  good  place  to start    i  dont  see  how  my  divine  sets  on  him  are  bad  except  not  6*  legendary  which  i  cant  get

Sets don't matter. The set bonus for complete sets is rather small. Let's say (as an example) you use two pieces of an 4* attack set, weapon and armor. The armor has atk% as mainstat. A 4* armor will give you 40% attack, the set bonus from using a second piece is 15%. Your overall bonus will be 55% attack in this scenario. 

Compare to a scenario, where you use a 6* armor of any set with atk% as mainstat, even if it's not giving you a set bonus. The bonus from a 6* armor at lvl 16 is 60% attack. In addition to that, the substats will have better values from 6* items compared to 4*.

The set bonus doesn't matter. Try to equip your champs with artifacts that have good main- and substats instead of using bad gear just because it would complete a set. Never use any artifacts from the bottom row (gloves, chest, boots) that have a flat bonus to atk, def or hp as mainstat instead of a percentage bonus.

Mar 7, 2022, 03:1103/07/22
Mar 7, 2022, 03:12(edited)
02/25/19

That's confusing    i  guess  i  need  to  Know which sets to  use? Specifics  or  i  just  dont  get  it,  :( I  like divine offense cus  hes  an  attacker  and  the  divine  gives  him  shield  too    

this  is  annoyingly  confusing  to  me    sorry    

dthorne04Moderator
Mar 7, 2022, 04:1103/07/22
12/30/20
buggs1a

That's confusing    i  guess  i  need  to  Know which sets to  use? Specifics  or  i  just  dont  get  it,  :( I  like divine offense cus  hes  an  attacker  and  the  divine  gives  him  shield  too    

this  is  annoyingly  confusing  to  me    sorry    

What skadi is trying to say is for the most part of this game, stats are more important than sets. Most of the time you shouldn't try to complete sets while giving up better stats. 

Some examples of sets that are great with where you're likely at in the game right now: Speed, Divine Speed, Perception, Lifesteal (on damage dealers). 

Mar 7, 2022, 05:3303/07/22
Mar 7, 2022, 06:20(edited)
02/25/19

So  i  need  to  look  at  the  stats  of  an  artifact? Which  i  do  already The  devs  say  sets  matter    not  having  sets  is  no  good    of  course  that  includes  the  right  stats    

theres  too  many  different  stats  to  do  this    its extremely complicated for  me    the  only  wY  to  know  stats  is  upgrade  every  single  one  to  level  8  or  ehatever  that  makes  available all  stats    so  whats  the  poing  in  wasting  all  that  coin?

i  dont get  it

id  like  to  start  slow  right  now,  lol  cus  this  is  an  old  account.

i  want  to  get  the  right  mastery  for  Kael  since  i  can  reset  him.  I  guess  ill  just  cooy  the  hellhades  maserty  for  Kael.  But  i  dont  see  how  it  will  change  his  performance in  a  big  enough  way  that  ill  notice.  

i  would  like  to  get  Kael  to  solo  all  Brutal  campaign but  dont  know  what  artifacts or  mastery  to  use.  He  can  solo  most  of  brutal.

edit.

ok    i  dont  get  pve general  or  pve  campaign farming    what's the difference?

is  lifesteal  better  then  divine  offense?  Why?  Dont  i  want  Kael  atk  really  good?

some  suggested  artifacts  are  out  of  my  reach,  like  rewards  or  something.  Im  not  able  to  rank  good  yet  in  arena  or  get  to  high  levels  in  dungeons or  potions.  But  Minotaur is  maxed.  Yay.

Mar 7, 2022, 11:5303/07/22
10/15/20
buggs1a

So  i  need  to  look  at  the  stats  of  an  artifact? Which  i  do  already The  devs  say  sets  matter    not  having  sets  is  no  good    of  course  that  includes  the  right  stats    

theres  too  many  different  stats  to  do  this    its extremely complicated for  me    the  only  wY  to  know  stats  is  upgrade  every  single  one  to  level  8  or  ehatever  that  makes  available all  stats    so  whats  the  poing  in  wasting  all  that  coin?

i  dont get  it

i  want  to  get  the  right  mastery  for  Kael  since  i  can  reset  him.  I  guess  ill  just  cooy  the  hellhades  maserty  for  Kael.  But  i  dont  see  how  it  will  change  his  performance in  a  big  enough  way  that  ill  notice.  

i  would  like  to  get  Kael  to  solo  all  Brutal  campaign but  dont  know  what  artifacts or  mastery  to  use.  He  can  solo  most  of  brutal.

edit.

ok    i  dont  get  pve general  or  pve  campaign farming    what's the difference?

is  lifesteal  better  then  divine  offense?  Why?  Dont  i  want  Kael  atk  really  good?

some  suggested  artifacts  are  out  of  my  reach,  like  rewards  or  something.  Im  not  able  to  rank  good  yet  in  arena  or  get  to  high  levels  in  dungeons or  potions.  But  Minotaur is  maxed.  Yay.

It's just math, it's not that complicated. Set bonus from an attack set: 15% attack. Bonus to attack from an artifact with atk% as mainstat at lvl 16 is rank (number of stars) x 10. 

Weapon from attack set + 6* armor atk% from attack set = 75% atk (best combination). 

Weapon from attack set + any 6* armor atk% = 60% atk. 

Weapon from attack set + 4* armor atk% = 40% (armor) + 15% set bonus = 55%.

55% < 60%. Using bad artifacts only because they complete a set is a bad decision. Of course using good items from fitting sets gives the set bonus on top, that's the best way to do. But you need 2 (or from some sets 4) good artifacts from one set. I don't say "don't use complete sets". I say "don't use complete sets, if you would have to use bad items to do so."

Mar 7, 2022, 19:5903/07/22
Mar 7, 2022, 19:59(edited)
08/01/21
Skadi

Sets don't matter. The set bonus for complete sets is rather small. Let's say (as an example) you use two pieces of an 4* attack set, weapon and armor. The armor has atk% as mainstat. A 4* armor will give you 40% attack, the set bonus from using a second piece is 15%. Your overall bonus will be 55% attack in this scenario. 

Compare to a scenario, where you use a 6* armor of any set with atk% as mainstat, even if it's not giving you a set bonus. The bonus from a 6* armor at lvl 16 is 60% attack. In addition to that, the substats will have better values from 6* items compared to 4*.

The set bonus doesn't matter. Try to equip your champs with artifacts that have good main- and substats instead of using bad gear just because it would complete a set. Never use any artifacts from the bottom row (gloves, chest, boots) that have a flat bonus to atk, def or hp as mainstat instead of a percentage bonus.

I'd make an exception to the "no flat stats on the bottom row" rule in the case of gear that, for whatever reason, has three or four speed rolls.  You can use that on speed boosters.

I don't think there's ever a reason, that said, to keep flat ATK, DEF, or HP boots.

dthorne04Moderator
Mar 7, 2022, 22:0003/07/22
Mar 7, 2022, 22:18(edited)
12/30/20
devlin71

I'd make an exception to the "no flat stats on the bottom row" rule in the case of gear that, for whatever reason, has three or four speed rolls.  You can use that on speed boosters.

I don't think there's ever a reason, that said, to keep flat ATK, DEF, or HP boots.

Can agree with this overall though I think this is better later on in the game. That's because I'd want it to be 5*/6* epic and legendary gear so once you're done pouring the silver into it your triple/quads can get you 20+ speed before glyphs and be usable pretty much forever. 

dthorne04Moderator
Mar 7, 2022, 22:1803/07/22
12/30/20
buggs1a

i  dont get  it

edit.

You should be looking at the stats for the gear you're upgrading. Rare gear lets us see two stats with the next two being random when rolled to 12 and 16, epic lets us see 3 with a random stat at 16, and legendary gear lets us see all four. That means we can potentially get a double roll in one stat on rare gear, triple roll on epic, and legendary gives us a chance at quadruple stat rolls. 

In the end the more information we have with regards to our potential stats, the better. It's why other than speed boots you should almost only be rolling up rare or better gear at this point. This will give us the best shot at better gearing, now. 

As it goes with investing silver in gear, we're generally going to want to be bringing up gear with good substats in upper row gear, and in bottom row we usually want % stats for main stats, with speed boots being the most common exception. This also usually means you want crit rate/damage % gloves on damage dealers, defensive stats such as HP%/DEF% on chest for your more defensive champions (revivers, healers). 

For masteries: the PVE general masteries will be just better overall, across the game, whereas the campaign farming masteries build is built specifically for that, campaign farming. It just makes your campaign farmer more consistent but at the cost of their usefulness in other content. The main example of this being that the campaign mastery build cuts you off from Warmaster, which is the best offensive bottom row mastery for clan boss (for Kael). 

You do want Kael's attack to be high but you also want to use that free lifesteal set you get from the early login rewards. Lifesteal will help out with campaign farming early and overall content with Kael. Eventually you'll find a better campaign farmer and/or be able to hit better stats, too. 

I hope that helps. There's a lot of things the game throws at you and it can be a bit much at times. 

Mar 8, 2022, 05:4503/08/22
02/25/19

Thanks  so  much  to  everyone    

Today  March  7  is  my  birthday.  Just  throwing  it  out,  no  reason.

So  i  reset  Kael  Mastery  to  what  Ash  says  in  his  Kael  2021  video  on  YouTube i  just  saw.  Is  this  good?  I  dont  notice  any  difference.  One  thing  i  hate  is  Kael  loses  a  lot  of  hp  when  he  gets  hit.  

what  does  it  mean  "Where  Im  at  in  the  game?"  I  have  cleared  all  Brutal  and  some  nightmare  campaign.  All  3  star  till  Brutal  3-x  i  think.  I  have  done  all  15  levels  of  Minotaur.  I  dont  know  what  levels  ive  done  in  other  non  campaign  areas.  I  have  done  a  decent  amount  of  levels  in  several  factions  and  potions  too.  Several  factions  i  have  not  done,  lacking  those  champions.  Or  like  I  hate  the  ones  that  dont  have  AOE,  so  i  dont  do  those  factions.  Lizard  and  one  other.

why  would  life  steal  be  better  then  divine  offense?  Should  i  put  my  best  life  steal  on  Kael?

what  do  you  mean  flat  stats?  Like  main  stat  being  just  a  number?  Not  %  etc?

it  is  good  to  use  random  artifacts  from  random  sets  if  they  have  the  stats  you  want?  that  kinda  sounds  ok  but  then misses  the  point  of  sets.  Of  course  not  all  will  give  the  stats  wanted.

im  trying  to  level  up  food  to  upgrade  Sycl  to  6*.  So  im  doing  12-3  brutal  on  auto  selling  all  artifacts not  6*.  Kael  main.  Then  1,  2  and  3  *  food  for  now  for  the  upgrades.

Mar 8, 2022, 05:4803/08/22
02/25/19

i

dthorne04Moderator
Mar 8, 2022, 06:0603/08/22
12/30/20
buggs1a

Thanks  so  much  to  everyone    

Today  March  7  is  my  birthday.  Just  throwing  it  out,  no  reason.

So  i  reset  Kael  Mastery  to  what  Ash  says  in  his  Kael  2021  video  on  YouTube i  just  saw.  Is  this  good?  I  dont  notice  any  difference.  One  thing  i  hate  is  Kael  loses  a  lot  of  hp  when  he  gets  hit.  

what  does  it  mean  "Where  Im  at  in  the  game?"  I  have  cleared  all  Brutal  and  some  nightmare  campaign.  All  3  star  till  Brutal  3-x  i  think.  I  have  done  all  15  levels  of  Minotaur.  I  dont  know  what  levels  ive  done  in  other  non  campaign  areas.  I  have  done  a  decent  amount  of  levels  in  several  factions  and  potions  too.  Several  factions  i  have  not  done,  lacking  those  champions.  Or  like  I  hate  the  ones  that  dont  have  AOE,  so  i  dont  do  those  factions.  Lizard  and  one  other.

why  would  life  steal  be  better  then  divine  offense?  Should  i  put  my  best  life  steal  on  Kael?

what  do  you  mean  flat  stats?  Like  main  stat  being  just  a  number?  Not  %  etc?

it  is  good  to  use  random  artifacts  from  random  sets  if  they  have  the  stats  you  want?  that  kinda  sounds  ok  but  then misses  the  point  of  sets.  Of  course  not  all  will  give  the  stats  wanted.

im  trying  to  level  up  food  to  upgrade  Sycl  to  6*.  So  im  doing  12-3  brutal  on  auto  selling  all  artifacts not  6*.  Kael  main.  Then  1,  2  and  3  *  food  for  now  for  the  upgrades.

Happy birthday. :)

Those masteries should be fine for overall content. 

In regards to where you're at in the game: You have a lot of common/uncommon gear and need to be doing a lot of gear farming, along with getting the champions Skadi listed to 60. You should likely ignore nightmare campaign for the time being while getting your better champs to 60, get dungeon teams in order to get that gear, etc. 

Lifesteal should help Kael stay alive and consistent in farming, I would imagine.

Flat stat would be HP 3480 on a piece of gear, versus HP 60%, for example. Attack, HP, and Defense are where you can see flat and % stats. This is going to be relevant for the bottom row gear. 

Some sets are more useful than others and worth giving up a bit for, such as Speed/Speed related sets because of how important speed is in this game. But overall "stats over sets does" hold true very often.