guaranteed Rector, a good joke

Search
Comments
Dec 31, 2021, 21:0512/31/21
05/03/20
Minin

🤓

WOW JUST WOW

You have some awesome heros and all you do is whine because you do not have a specific hero just wow just wow.

I hope the mods do their job and lock all you threads ( that is what most games do when someone who doesn't play keeps posting it is called TROLLING )

Please enjoy whining about everything in your next game 😁

No, it's called hoping a game that we like becomes less of a money grab and some of those funds actually go into making the game anything but a whale fest, time sync.

I have some really good heroes too.  I too quit out of anger and frustration.  An anger and frustration I blame on Plarium.  I keep posting because I have the ludicrous hope that there will be a change and I will see it and start playing again.

Dec 31, 2021, 21:0912/31/21
06/20/19
harleQuinn

Just repeat the same lecture over and over again? I'm good at that, given each new semester is rinse and repeat Biology and OChem.

Ecology and evolution here.

Dec 31, 2021, 21:1212/31/21
06/20/19
kumacho

No, it's called hoping a game that we like becomes less of a money grab and some of those funds actually go into making the game anything but a whale fest, time sync.

I have some really good heroes too.  I too quit out of anger and frustration.  An anger and frustration I blame on Plarium.  I keep posting because I have the ludicrous hope that there will be a change and I will see it and start playing again.

It will not change. You are hoping that a private corporation will decide to make less money than marketing indicates they can?  What rational reason do they have to do so?

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 31, 2021, 21:2612/31/21
Dec 31, 2021, 21:51(edited)
02/24/19
Angwil

Ecology and evolution here.

Oh awesome! Nice to see someone else from the Bio lecture halls hanging out. :D

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 31, 2021, 21:2712/31/21
02/24/19
Angwil

It will not change. You are hoping that a private corporation will decide to make less money than marketing indicates they can?  What rational reason do they have to do so?

Complaining is easier than farming food and gear.

Dec 31, 2021, 21:4512/31/21
02/14/21
kumacho

Better in what way?

I have not seen your roster but dany77 has an awesome roster the rest is up to the player.

the player has to grind 20+ dugeons for gear endlessly ( this means forever for those who might not understand)

While having nice champs helps gear is 40% of the game and maybe 70% of what you should be doing in this game to move forward.

Hell last Scared 2X I pulled BEK on my FTP account, within 2 days i had him 60 and he instantly pushed my Dragon from 13 to 20, now it is a gear grind till I improve enough to move on to harder content.

This will not happen in a day, week or even a month it is going to take alot of grinding and if you don't wanna grind  then you are in the WRONG GAME.

Dec 31, 2021, 22:5912/31/21
01/22/21
chris

You have a fantastic roster, you just need to build up a lot of the chars still.  you could beat all the dungeons with that roster, down unm cb, put up a very good g4 arena team, and get through a good chunk of dt and fw.  You even have the champs for a solid 3v3 setup, most of them just aren't built.

good chance you're never gonna pull Valkrie, Krisk, Brogni, or Roshcard the Tower.  make do with what you have.

if so then the game itself is a big trick, when you play a game whatever it is there must be an end, and in this game trick every player should have received all the champions in a limited time even if they are 2-3-4 years old 

Dec 31, 2021, 23:1112/31/21
02/14/21
dany77

if so then the game itself is a big trick, when you play a game whatever it is there must be an end, and in this game trick every player should have received all the champions in a limited time even if they are 2-3-4 years old 

Umm Hello

You do understand they are a business, and want to make as much cash as possible till the game dies.

If they made it so you got every champ over time there would be nopthing to do and people would quit, and with no people or less people the game dies.

From what I see in this game the end is what you decide it to be,  as there is no end.

You are asking for things that would kill the game very quickly, and maybe that is what you want.

Not being able to get all champs is what keeps people who can 1 key all CBs, or 30 second all 25 dugeons playing and ( here is the KEY so pay attention) SPENDING, without us addicts spending the game dies.

Dec 31, 2021, 23:1612/31/21
06/28/21
Harbby

I think you're missing my point, but maybe I haven't stated it well enough. 4keying nm is not hard nor much of an accomplishment. Anyone can do that with bad champs or bad gear. I did it with both before I learned what I was doing. 2 keying nm isn't even that much of an accomplishment. They are both huge steps for an account but being able to do that isn't much of an argument or very good proof that champ > gear. 

Sure anyone can 4key NM with bad gear. But not with bad champs and crap gear It's not easy to 4key NM without ATK down and without a HP burner and poisoner and weakener and def downer and healer and ally protect....and without the help oof the great hall

I 4keyed NM with bad champs AND severely undergeared and not fully mastered. Not either.or, BOTH conditions have been met, Bad champs and bad gear and undeveloped great Hall.

I don't even fulfill gear requirements on my full team and still manage 2key NM ON ANY AFFINITY. None of my team wears the life leech set. Not everyone of my team wears even full acessories. And some wear just random ones. I have no leecher in my team. def down is applied rarely. No weakener in my team. No speed booster in my team. Only a minor healer in my team. It's not unkillable.  My second nuker is rendered half effective most of the time.  Also no level 3s and above on the great hall except for 2 accuracies.

I also did dragn 16 without a full team of 60s and undergeared and not fully mastered. Same with Mino 14. I manage FK 16 undergeared safely. I did not bother to go further up as FK 16 is taking already over 7 minutes Even my main team is still undergeared and doing dragon 20 and Ice Golem 20. O my other account I can only manage Dragon 16 and that with fully geared team of crap champs I can't do ice Golem 16.... Also with a largely undeveloped great hall.

At certain points in the game you need certain champs to progress further,t here is no way around it. That alone is proof enough that champs trump gear. On casual Friday night magic I can go play MTG modern without rare lands. And get away with it. On the other hand I cannot enter a modern tournament with 5k in prizes without fetchlands and expect to get to top 8.

Sure I can 4key NM with mostly rares, so what? I will never progress to 1-2key NM with mostly rares. For that progress I need better champs, no matter what gear I wear.

If gear trumps champs, than you would see teams of rares 1keying NM....

Dec 31, 2021, 23:1912/31/21
12/19/19

Can we lock all the idiots in one thread? Call it the insane asylum 

Dec 31, 2021, 23:2212/31/21
02/14/21
Trips

Can we lock all the idiots in one thread? Call it the insane asylum 

But then where would I go? 😍

Dec 31, 2021, 23:5412/31/21
06/28/21
Angwil

He doesn't want specific champs.  Reread the OP, he wants garanteed ALL champs after a set time period.  Totally rediculous!

No it's not.

As long as the time period is sufficient large and serious effort is needed on behalf of the player.

Magic the gathering has been around for 25 years. For more than 20 years the average number of sets has been 4/year for constructed play (build a deck of 60 cards containing about 40% lands). There are extreely expensive utility lands and expensive rare lands that are needed for serioous play in various formats.

On the older MTG client called MTG Online you can buy atier 1 deck of cards for the most played format for about US300. 

Then you can enter leagues which pay out top heavy. So as long as you know the meta, know how t play your deck against the meta you can manage to earn serious money per league entry. Do that often enough and you will earn enough money through ingame play to buy a playset (4 copies) every card in the game. You can speed this process up by entering challenges and winning them as a win gives you a full set of cards of the latest set (1 copy each of the set cards). Also you don't really want a full playset of every cards as many cards are enough to have as 1 or 2 of.

US1000 as the OP bought into Raidbuys me 2-4 meta decks on MTGO, thus alleviating boredom, that sets in on playing one thing for an extensive period of time.

You will need a high winrate, which is achievable through skill, piloting meta decks, knowing the meta and extensive knowledge of cards to maybe attack the met ain unconvetional ways should you be good at deckbuilding. You will also nee to play etensively often and long times/day. But that will earn you enough ingame ressources to convert them to owning every card in the game.

For starting on MTG arena, the newer client US 800 buys you bsically standard complete should you start with the new rotation. Then you enter leagues to earn ressources to buy packs from key sets and singular key cards for the eternal format. Once you have th etenral deck of yoou choice you can enter eternal competitions to earn cards from any set in the game. Also extensive playtime eneded but you will guaranteed earn every card in the game.

Any digital tcg will let you earn guaranteed every card in the game , there are just various levels of skill, luck and effort involved.

No amount of skill will let you earn guaranteed every champion in Raid.....

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 1, 2022, 00:0201/01/22
02/24/19
Scathach

No it's not.

As long as the time period is sufficient large and serious effort is needed on behalf of the player.

Magic the gathering has been around for 25 years. For more than 20 years the average number of sets has been 4/year for constructed play (build a deck of 60 cards containing about 40% lands). There are extreely expensive utility lands and expensive rare lands that are needed for serioous play in various formats.

On the older MTG client called MTG Online you can buy atier 1 deck of cards for the most played format for about US300. 

Then you can enter leagues which pay out top heavy. So as long as you know the meta, know how t play your deck against the meta you can manage to earn serious money per league entry. Do that often enough and you will earn enough money through ingame play to buy a playset (4 copies) every card in the game. You can speed this process up by entering challenges and winning them as a win gives you a full set of cards of the latest set (1 copy each of the set cards). Also you don't really want a full playset of every cards as many cards are enough to have as 1 or 2 of.

US1000 as the OP bought into Raidbuys me 2-4 meta decks on MTGO, thus alleviating boredom, that sets in on playing one thing for an extensive period of time.

You will need a high winrate, which is achievable through skill, piloting meta decks, knowing the meta and extensive knowledge of cards to maybe attack the met ain unconvetional ways should you be good at deckbuilding. You will also nee to play etensively often and long times/day. But that will earn you enough ingame ressources to convert them to owning every card in the game.

For starting on MTG arena, the newer client US 800 buys you bsically standard complete should you start with the new rotation. Then you enter leagues to earn ressources to buy packs from key sets and singular key cards for the eternal format. Once you have th etenral deck of yoou choice you can enter eternal competitions to earn cards from any set in the game. Also extensive playtime eneded but you will guaranteed earn every card in the game.

Any digital tcg will let you earn guaranteed every card in the game , there are just various levels of skill, luck and effort involved.

You are 100% correct. Different games work differently. Collectible card games work differently than gacha games. 3rd person shooters and JRPGs are different than Raid.

It comes as no surprise to me that the means to progress through these vastly different games are vastly different.

Jan 1, 2022, 00:0601/01/22
02/14/21

And then sometimes you get stupid lucky 😀😁😍😭

Shez another champ to level and grind thru Mino 😈

i

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 1, 2022, 00:1301/01/22
02/24/19
Minin

i

Congrats! Great pull! :D

Jan 1, 2022, 00:5901/01/22
Jan 1, 2022, 01:11(edited)
06/20/19
Scathach

No it's not.

Rediculous, I know a man 109 years old that has been collecting baseball cards since he was 9.  He still doesn't have an original Babe Ruth card.  I guess we can point at DIFFERENT games and see how it could be.  This is raid.

And you mention paying, knowing the game, playing diligently, etc.  The op has refused to build up his current  roster.  He thinks he should open shards and collect all champs.

Jan 1, 2022, 01:2401/01/22
Jan 1, 2022, 01:37(edited)
10/15/20
harleQuinn

Some people think the game would get better with THAT ONE CHAMP. They think the game is about cracking shards.

But it isn't. It is about grinding out Faction Wars for perception gear. It is about ranking up a solid team of 5 60s to endlessly farm Dragon, and to start pulling you through Doom Tower to collect rewards. It is about continuing to upgrade that gear and putting books into your champs so you can eventually 4 key NM, then 3 key, then 2 key.

Then it is about taking your extra resources from Doom Tower and Clan Boss and even the Missions, and using those resources to rank up a 6th champ and 7th. And then maybe you have an account powerful enough to get some of the epics from a fusion.

Somewhere in the middle of that you've run enough Dragon to get some double and triple rolls on speed gear and you toss it onto your free High Khatun that has been sitting on your account, or possibly that is on your main team of 5, and you start pushing Arena. Maybe that 6th champ is a dedicated arena nuker, like a Magnarr. Or maybe that 6th champ is a better CB champ than your starter, and your Kael or Athel can focus excusively on nuking.

Everything in this game is about incrimental improvements. Many times you have to go back to the drawing board and farm gear, or farm food, just to progress. SEVERAL people are on the forums right now complaining about their pulls and the game's difficulty, but they are not doing the basics. Of course the game is difficult when you don't do the main thing that improves your account. That main thing? Picking a solid core of champs, ranking them up to 60, gearing them as good as you can, and frighting through the content.

Eventually, with enough time, your core of champs expands from 5, to 10, to 20. And the shards and gems and books your initial 5 champs get you from DT and Clan Boss is how that happens.

It is, i have said enough times that it is a grinding game

But pull krisk, lanakis, brogni early on for example? ...then life is much easier

So its a grinding game, where luck is a big factor and where cash can increase that luck,

I personally think the mistake most new players make is failing to focus on dragon (for gear) and clan boss (for books and shards)

Jan 1, 2022, 03:0701/01/22
Minin

i

I used 9 sacred shard got zero lego. I missed it some points from Summon Rush event to reach a 5* chicken. I tought i need to use some void shard to reach that chicken. What i got from void shard? I got a Warlord. LOL

Jan 1, 2022, 08:1901/01/22
06/28/21
harleQuinn

You are 100% correct. Different games work differently. Collectible card games work differently than gacha games. 3rd person shooters and JRPGs are different than Raid.

It comes as no surprise to me that the means to progress through these vastly different games are vastly different.

TCg's are western style gacha games. What you get from packs is random, to compare MTG to raid you always open with 1 pack 1 sacred shard, 4 ancient shards and 10 mystery shards on MTGO. Although in raid terms you can choose your shards to be from one of the alliances, that's the only improvement you get over the complete randomness on raid. Actually there is a hero gacha game, that offers the same thing, able to open shards for a certain faction. So that is noy unheard of in gacha games, just raid chooses complete randomness. That is a developers choice not a signature of a gacha game. Treasure chests in MTGO are hiving you cards from any set plus other random rewards. The only limit to randomness is what each slot can contain. like, hm clanboss chests.

So with all that, you still can earn every card ingame, because of the secondary market, that buys and sells individual cards. No hero trading implemented is also a developers choice.

No amount of skill and artful husbandry of ressources will get you guaranteed to the highest levels of play in raid, while you can acnhieve exactly that in MTGO....you are right, raid is the inferior game as luck is the sole determining factor on how you progress.

Don't get me wrong, I still like to play Raid, but let's not live in the illusion, that skill and game knowledge has a more meaningful impact in raid than pure luck.

And I only like to play Raid because of the gifted account with several S tier champs, that opened up so much content and really enables to grow my account. Unlike the account I started with, which drew 5 decent epics in 6 months....

Jan 1, 2022, 09:0901/01/22
Jan 1, 2022, 09:11(edited)
10/01/21
Minin

i

He's number 5 in my list of heroes i would love to get. I was going to buy 150 shards this weekend to join the event but decided against. Angwil made a good point that I did take into serious consideration. I would love to have this champ or Ma' Shallad but right now going to build on the ones I have because my account isn't the strongest right now ( stuck in Gold 1 arena). 

Going to wait till the next 2x Ancient event to get shards maybe the Sacred event next week haven't fully decided yet. When it comes to void........never had any luck with void besides getting godseeker and urogrim (both awesome champs).

sorry went off topic there. IF you're that unhappy with the game and want to leave your account....can I have it? i mean.....you're leaving right?