All Categories

guaranteed Rector, a good joke

Search
Dec 31, 2021, 09:1512/31/21
01/22/21

why not guarantee Plarium and 1 top legendary hero? Out of 4 sacred shards you will receive 5 epics because this guarantees Plarium a shame ,put a time limit on the game 2-3-4 years, to have an equal chance at the summon for everyone, to know that at the end of the game I will have all the heroes, not a pity system because we are not beggars 

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 31, 2021, 09:1512/31/21
01/22/21

i

Dec 31, 2021, 09:4612/31/21
02/14/21
dany77

i

Didn't you quit?

Why are you still complaining about everything in this game if you quit?

There is another freebie thread you missed about the New Year Gift, make sure you hit that one too, how dare they give us stuff for free but not the right stuff.

Dec 31, 2021, 09:5112/31/21
01/22/21
Minin

Didn't you quit?

There is another freebie thread you missed about the New Year Gift, make sure you hit that one too, how dare they give us stuff for free but not the right stuff.

I don't know what bothers you, take care of your business, you didn't put money in my place in the game and you don't know why I'm upset 

Dec 31, 2021, 10:1912/31/21
01/22/21
Minin

Didn't you quit?

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

account in which I invested more than 1 thousand euros, not Vlakirie, Krisk, Brogni, Roshcard the Tower and many other top heroes and you say not to be upset, those who do not know the reason do not criticize those who are upset 

Dec 31, 2021, 10:2512/31/21
02/14/21

🤓

WOW JUST WOW

You have some awesome heros and all you do is whine because you do not have a specific hero just wow just wow.

I hope the mods do their job and lock all you threads ( that is what most games do when someone who doesn't play keeps posting it is called TROLLING )

Please enjoy whining about everything in your next game 😁

Dec 31, 2021, 10:3112/31/21
01/22/21
Minin

🤓

WOW JUST WOW

You have some awesome heros and all you do is whine because you do not have a specific hero just wow just wow.

I hope the mods do their job and lock all you threads ( that is what most games do when someone who doesn't play keeps posting it is called TROLLING )

Please enjoy whining about everything in your next game 😁

or are you paid by Plarium to pay attention to all the posts? and trolling is really if I don't play :))), but you're not on my account :)) 

Dec 31, 2021, 10:3612/31/21
Dec 31, 2021, 10:42(edited)
05/22/21

I have wasted probably around 1k too and my roster looks worse than yours, so what are you so mad about? 

It is your own choice how much you are willing to spend and knowing the odds it should come as no surprise you won't have every top champ you want. 1k is not much really when you look at the prices/summoning chances.

I would strongly advise you to stop spending for good if it makes you frustrated like this.

Dec 31, 2021, 10:4012/31/21
02/14/21

Well dany77 I am going off your post, maybe you should have deleted that one before saying you still play😀.

No do not work for Plarium and there is alot I disagree with in the game, Arena, time sinks that should be improved and more.

i

Dec 31, 2021, 10:5312/31/21
Dec 31, 2021, 14:25(edited)
10/15/20

A big wallet can not compensate missing player skill. 

Demytha + Seeker + Heiress = unkillable CB team.

Dec 31, 2021, 11:0812/31/21
07/08/19
dany77

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

account in which I invested more than 1 thousand euros, not Vlakirie, Krisk, Brogni, Roshcard the Tower and many other top heroes and you say not to be upset, those who do not know the reason do not criticize those who are upset 

hey, just a quick piece of advice for the future. if you're gonna post photos as proof of not getting any top-tier champions, you might want to take a moment and hide your lilitu...and your ma'shalled...and your septimus...and your lyssandra (good effort on that one tho, i completely missed her on my first pass through). by the same token, you probably shouldn't be flaunting your serris, shamael, demythia, deacon, rector, royal guard, doompriest, vrask, skullcrusher, altan, ursala, psylar or any of the other dozens of champions that refute your argument.

Dec 31, 2021, 11:1712/31/21
10/15/20

I dont want to get into the arguments dany, but you are aware you have the making of an absoloute killer

go first arena team, a killer go second arena team and also have an unkillable clan boss team there?.

I would love some of the champs you have there, duchess, serris and mashalled in particular.

Dec 31, 2021, 11:3512/31/21
06/28/21
Carpe_Piscis

hey, just a quick piece of advice for the future. if you're gonna post photos as proof of not getting any top-tier champions, you might want to take a moment and hide your lilitu...and your ma'shalled...and your septimus...and your lyssandra (good effort on that one tho, i completely missed her on my first pass through). by the same token, you probably shouldn't be flaunting your serris, shamael, demythia, deacon, rector, royal guard, doompriest, vrask, skullcrusher, altan, ursala, psylar or any of the other dozens of champions that refute your argument.

Still the OP has quite a point.

For sure, there are quite a few awesome champs. Still a pathetic list for the length of time played and 1000 euros paid in.

Completely ftp account I was gifted severly underplayed (only 3 6stars) 8 months old had of the more  notable ones:

Valk, Aox, Coldheart, Gorgarab, Stag Knight, Zargala, Sepulchre, Doompriest, Toragi, Vogoth, Vergis, Royal Guard, Zargala, Skullcrusher, Mordecai, Sandlashed, Thenasil, Melga, Var Gall apart fromt he fre ones.

In the 3 months I have had this account I pulled Sethallia, Roric, Miscreated monster, Jinglehunter, Seeker, Zelotah, Lua, Cardinal, Cornellia, Sinesha, Souldrinker, Anax from the shards I earned froom NM clanboss and through login and quest awards. And I 2key NM and 1key Brutal.

I am missing one rare for Rhazin.

Cant close 3rd tier of Arbiter missions, getting to Gold 1 in arena is imposible because accont is undergeared.

Basically I have half the good stuff of the Op's account and that with zero money involved as opposed to 1000 euros.....

Dec 31, 2021, 12:0112/31/21
01/22/21
Skadi

A big wallet can not compensate missing player skill. 

Demytha + Seeker + Heiress = unkillable CB team.

i have team unkill , thx 

Dec 31, 2021, 12:2812/31/21
06/20/19
dany77

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

I tried to read this and look through your champs, but I couldn't concentrate with all the crying, moaning, and selfpity.  For someone that claims we are not beggers, if this is not you begging, I'd hate to hear you moan when you are begging.

Dec 31, 2021, 12:3712/31/21
10/15/20
Scathach

Still the OP has quite a point.

For sure, there are quite a few awesome champs. Still a pathetic list for the length of time played and 1000 euros paid in.

Completely ftp account I was gifted severly underplayed (only 3 6stars) 8 months old had of the more  notable ones:

Valk, Aox, Coldheart, Gorgarab, Stag Knight, Zargala, Sepulchre, Doompriest, Toragi, Vogoth, Vergis, Royal Guard, Zargala, Skullcrusher, Mordecai, Sandlashed, Thenasil, Melga, Var Gall apart fromt he fre ones.

In the 3 months I have had this account I pulled Sethallia, Roric, Miscreated monster, Jinglehunter, Seeker, Zelotah, Lua, Cardinal, Cornellia, Sinesha, Souldrinker, Anax from the shards I earned froom NM clanboss and through login and quest awards. And I 2key NM and 1key Brutal.

I am missing one rare for Rhazin.

Cant close 3rd tier of Arbiter missions, getting to Gold 1 in arena is imposible because accont is undergeared.

Basically I have half the good stuff of the Op's account and that with zero money involved as opposed to 1000 euros.....

Its a gacha/gambling game - they have four factors that effect progress

1) Luck- tends to even out eventually but it is a huge factor.

2) Money, they can increase your luck- but to be honest with the pricing of shards the effect is pretty small and it must take massive amounts of money to buy enough shards to dominate the game.

3) The willingness to spend endless hours grinding, or find software to grind for you. As gear is even more vital than champs.

4) Not playing like an idiot (not wasting brews outside of important events, not blowing resources or pulling randomnly outside events, hoarding resources for fusions, not gearing champs like an idiot. I wouldnt call it skill really, just not being a moron.

At the end of the day 1) (luck) is still important and out of our control so people spending the same amount might have better/worse accounts.

My own view as an ftp is that ftp is more fun as i dont stresss over it.

Dec 31, 2021, 13:2212/31/21
11/29/20

You have a fantastic roster, you just need to build up a lot of the chars still.  you could beat all the dungeons with that roster, down unm cb, put up a very good g4 arena team, and get through a good chunk of dt and fw.  You even have the champs for a solid 3v3 setup, most of them just aren't built.

good chance you're never gonna pull Valkrie, Krisk, Brogni, or Roshcard the Tower.  make do with what you have.

Dec 31, 2021, 14:3112/31/21
06/28/21
trevor.wilson

Its a gacha/gambling game - they have four factors that effect progress

1) Luck- tends to even out eventually but it is a huge factor.

2) Money, they can increase your luck- but to be honest with the pricing of shards the effect is pretty small and it must take massive amounts of money to buy enough shards to dominate the game.

3) The willingness to spend endless hours grinding, or find software to grind for you. As gear is even more vital than champs.

4) Not playing like an idiot (not wasting brews outside of important events, not blowing resources or pulling randomnly outside events, hoarding resources for fusions, not gearing champs like an idiot. I wouldnt call it skill really, just not being a moron.

At the end of the day 1) (luck) is still important and out of our control so people spending the same amount might have better/worse accounts.

My own view as an ftp is that ftp is more fun as i dont stresss over it.

I played several tcgs and still play 2 of them - Magic (on Arena) and Elder Scrolls legend (it's not developed anymore but still fun)

TCG's are also like gacha games, I also played Diablo 1 and 2 and that was the ultimate slot machine, D3 was a more directed slot machine.

So I am quite familiar with this style of games before I started with Raid.

On MTG Online (the older MTG client) for US 1000 I could get 2-3 t1 decks, which I could use to enter small automated tournaments (aka leagues) to attempt to actually earn money. On MTG Arena (newer client I play on) Euro 1000 gets me approximately competitive standard complete, which means I cna build any standard deck and enter small automated tournaments to extend my collection. 

On Elder Scrolls legends Euro 1000 won't get me muhc but then it's so generous that you don't really need to put any money in. Its also no longer developed so putting money in is not a wise choice anyways.

Yes ressource optimisation is important, but other ressources than shards/champions were not the point of the OP's post.

On MTGO, I get completely random cards as rewards from chests. There is a system in place to let me buy exactly what I want with money, though. (or rent). On MTGA I also get completely random cards from the format, shold I play a historic event, it's from the complete card pool. Real money limits the randomness to get random stuff from a certain set of cards. Only guarantee is the pack composition which is 1 rare or legendary card and 2 uncommons plus a bunch of commons. Which is even worse, because the only playable cards with some exception are usually only rares and legendaries. There are no Coldheart style cards in MTGA aka S tier uncommons. There are in MTGO, though, since the cards go way back more years, there are quite a few format staples, which aren't rare.

On Raid, only luck of the pull counts, nothing else. No amount of smart gameplay will get you ahead if you don't pull the right champions. In MTG there are ways to get the right champions (cards) with money). Not so in Raid. Raid is following the D1/2  model which is now about 20 years out of date, Even Blizzard saw the writing on the wall and went to directed randomness in D3. Gear is completely secondary in Raid. the only thing that counts are champions. I did not even have a fully mastered and full 6star team when I first 4keyed NM clanboss. I also did not fulfill any recommended stats for most off the team. Didn't matter one iota because I had 2 champs which carried the team. I started to 2key NM when the teampower was barely 100k...

My Frozen banshee is still 30% slower than it should be for the clanboss. It does not matter one bit, because the debuff bar is full on most turns anyways, because of 2 Champs, that are in the team - Valkyrie and Aox. Half the team is still undergeared but I still last about 30 rounds on NM....enough to comfortably 2key no matter what affinity the clanboss takes on. I also 1key brutal comfortably.

You need the right champs and there is no way of getting them for sure, unlike other randdom based games.

Sure, once you have the champs if yoou maange ressources accordingly you will advance faster. But without the foundation, that are the champs no smart managing of ressources will get you anywhere.

Dec 31, 2021, 14:4112/31/21
01/04/20
Scathach

I played several tcgs and still play 2 of them - Magic (on Arena) and Elder Scrolls legend (it's not developed anymore but still fun)

TCG's are also like gacha games, I also played Diablo 1 and 2 and that was the ultimate slot machine, D3 was a more directed slot machine.

So I am quite familiar with this style of games before I started with Raid.

On MTG Online (the older MTG client) for US 1000 I could get 2-3 t1 decks, which I could use to enter small automated tournaments (aka leagues) to attempt to actually earn money. On MTG Arena (newer client I play on) Euro 1000 gets me approximately competitive standard complete, which means I cna build any standard deck and enter small automated tournaments to extend my collection. 

On Elder Scrolls legends Euro 1000 won't get me muhc but then it's so generous that you don't really need to put any money in. Its also no longer developed so putting money in is not a wise choice anyways.

Yes ressource optimisation is important, but other ressources than shards/champions were not the point of the OP's post.

On MTGO, I get completely random cards as rewards from chests. There is a system in place to let me buy exactly what I want with money, though. (or rent). On MTGA I also get completely random cards from the format, shold I play a historic event, it's from the complete card pool. Real money limits the randomness to get random stuff from a certain set of cards. Only guarantee is the pack composition which is 1 rare or legendary card and 2 uncommons plus a bunch of commons. Which is even worse, because the only playable cards with some exception are usually only rares and legendaries. There are no Coldheart style cards in MTGA aka S tier uncommons. There are in MTGO, though, since the cards go way back more years, there are quite a few format staples, which aren't rare.

On Raid, only luck of the pull counts, nothing else. No amount of smart gameplay will get you ahead if you don't pull the right champions. In MTG there are ways to get the right champions (cards) with money). Not so in Raid. Raid is following the D1/2  model which is now about 20 years out of date, Even Blizzard saw the writing on the wall and went to directed randomness in D3. Gear is completely secondary in Raid. the only thing that counts are champions. I did not even have a fully mastered and full 6star team when I first 4keyed NM clanboss. I also did not fulfill any recommended stats for most off the team. Didn't matter one iota because I had 2 champs which carried the team. I started to 2key NM when the teampower was barely 100k...

My Frozen banshee is still 30% slower than it should be for the clanboss. It does not matter one bit, because the debuff bar is full on most turns anyways, because of 2 Champs, that are in the team - Valkyrie and Aox. Half the team is still undergeared but I still last about 30 rounds on NM....enough to comfortably 2key no matter what affinity the clanboss takes on. I also 1key brutal comfortably.

You need the right champs and there is no way of getting them for sure, unlike other randdom based games.

Sure, once you have the champs if yoou maange ressources accordingly you will advance faster. But without the foundation, that are the champs no smart managing of ressources will get you anywhere.

I got to the part about gear being secondary and had to stop reading, that is absolutely wrong. My roster is quite extensive and I am a whale, Quinn is very much f2p and her teams kick my butt everywhere because she only keeps and levels the best gear. I will also point out that she builds my cb teams so there's no difference in skill there. She takes my massive roster and is limited by my gear. 

I'll finish reading now. 

Dec 31, 2021, 14:5512/31/21
06/28/21
Harbby

I got to the part about gear being secondary and had to stop reading, that is absolutely wrong. My roster is quite extensive and I am a whale, Quinn is very much f2p and her teams kick my butt everywhere because she only keeps and levels the best gear. I will also point out that she builds my cb teams so there's no difference in skill there. She takes my massive roster and is limited by my gear. 

I'll finish reading now. 

Hm, perhaps you can bother reading the complete post?

If gear is the end of everything and champions not so important, hm, why did I 4key NM with 60% of the team undergeared, 40% not level 60 and 100% not mastered? I do better on clanboss with my team with total power of 122k than teams with power of 180 000plus (I 2key NM)...I 4keyed NM first time with 93k teampower....

I did not say gear is irrelevant, I did say gear is secondary to champions. I'd take a Serris in middling gear over a warmaiden in great gear any day. (as long as the end speed numbers are the same). my crap arena team has 83k power and is not a speed team and still manges to win against teams with 30% more power...Yes I have no hope of reaching gold with that team but I keep myself in Silver 3 - 4.

But sure gear trumps champs....

Dec 31, 2021, 15:0212/31/21
Dec 31, 2021, 15:05(edited)
01/04/20
Scathach

Hm, perhaps you can bother reading the complete post?

If gear is the end of everything and champions not so important, hm, why did I 4key NM with 60% of the team undergeared, 40% not level 60 and 100% not mastered? I do better on clanboss with my team with total power of 122k than teams with power of 180 000plus (I 2key NM)...I 4keyed NM first time with 93k teampower....

I did not say gear is irrelevant, I did say gear is secondary to champions. I'd take a Serris in middling gear over a warmaiden in great gear any day. (as long as the end speed numbers are the same). my crap arena team has 83k power and is not a speed team and still manges to win against teams with 30% more power...Yes I have no hope of reaching gold with that team but I keep myself in Silver 3 - 4.

But sure gear trumps champs....

I read everything, and to a certain extent you have a point. You do need one of a handful of champions with certain skillsets. 

Please believe me, I am a massive whale and I have spent years on this game, champions are not everything. You can have all the s tier champions and if you don't have the gear and don't know which non meta champs are worth your time you won't make it very far. And 4 keying nm is a great step, but it's ridiculously easy to do with anyone. 

And please know this is coming from experience and I'm not just talking out of my ass just to put you down. I thought champions should be my priority which is why I have wasted so much money pulling champions when I should have been spending it on energy farming gear.