All Categories

Champion changes (Urogrim)

Champion changes (Urogrim)

Search
Comments
Oct 22, 2021, 21:2510/22/21
03/08/20
Denominator

DEVESTATING. I just poured everything I had into finishing him out. Can I have my books, energy, and silver back?

I too spent a great deal of time, effort, and resources get Urogrim up to speed to have him nerfed.  THe worst of this was increasing the cooldown on his A3.  Given the power of some of the other champions in the game, I don't feel this was warranted and at a minimum should be given the opportunity to have my resources back.  

He is Mid-tier" at best now.  

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 22, 2021, 21:3010/22/21
Oct 22, 2021, 21:32(edited)
02/24/19
Jonathan Plummer

I too spent a great deal of time, effort, and resources get Urogrim up to speed to have him nerfed.  THe worst of this was increasing the cooldown on his A3.  Given the power of some of the other champions in the game, I don't feel this was warranted and at a minimum should be given the opportunity to have my resources back.  

He is Mid-tier" at best now.  

Take a look here if you want to see his current build still solo all the content he could solo before. He's still one of the very best champs in the game, as well as the best epic, but that's just my opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc5gbKnwbwk

I do feel bad that people have had to regear him to keep him soloing all that same content, but he was just so crazy crazy powerful before that even after the nerf he can still solo everything. 0_0

Oct 22, 2021, 21:3410/22/21
Oct 22, 2021, 21:35(edited)
03/08/20
harleQuinn

Take a look here if you want to see his current build still solo all the content he could solo before. He's still one of the very best champs in the game, as well as the best epic, but that's just my opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc5gbKnwbwk

I do feel bad that people have had to regear him to keep him soloing all that same content, but he was just so crazy crazy powerful before that even after the nerf he can still solo everything. 0_0

Thank you for the suggestion and quick response.  I have watched the video and still maintain he was harmed more than was reasonable; it was too much.  I'm focused on the cooldown.. I don't mind the nerf to his A1.  He really can't be relied on as a healer now.  

Further, the decision to build him was based on his kit when released.  I would not have done so given where he is now.

We'll agree to disagree.