All Categories

Champion changes (Urogrim)

Champion changes (Urogrim)

Search
Comments
Sep 30, 2021, 19:3809/30/21
Oct 1, 2021, 04:38(edited)
07/13/15

Plarium, why don't you fully examine new champ before realeasing it into the game !!

I am very dissapointed with Urogrim nerf. He was my main champ. Plarium, I want the resources that I invested in Urogrim back to my account:

- 800 gems for masteries

- 13 epic books

- 5 Chickens

- ascention materials

Plarium you might as well delete Urogrim or take him from my account.

Sep 30, 2021, 20:1109/30/21
04/07/21

To everyone making the argument that he could solo d25 in 2 minutes: Yes, I realize that he could. Most players cannot do that with this champion. If that's the issue, then fix that issue. Maybe just reduce the poison and heal on his A3 by 1, and/or make his A2 not castable on himself. Changing his A1 to be a 2 hitter and his A3 to have a 4 turn cooldown is over the top. With the change in his cooldown, he's no longer viable for clan boss, as he has a 3 turn and 4 turn cooldown, so even making him a 4:3 speed tune wouldn't work. Also, he cannot triple hit versus the fire knight anymore. Are these the areas he was broken? 

I have pulled many void shards, never pulled a Seer, Serris, or Maneater, which I believe are more powerful than Urogrim and his ability to farm dungeons in top-tier gear. Urogrim is the 1 decent void epic I have pulled, and likely there are many other mid-game players in the same situation. I understand that champions need to be balanced and nerfed, but this is quite excessive. Please consider the strength of other void epics that exist before you implement these nerfs Plarium. This would be quite a detrimental change.

Sep 30, 2021, 20:1509/30/21
11/28/19

the nerf is WAY TOO HARSH this is a VOID EPIC champion, not a regular EPIC, so he should be below legendary but above epic level

A1 change is fine

A3 change is terrible.  make it 2 poisons and 2 cont heals on a 3 turn cooldown booked.  making it a 4 turn is dumb af.

Sep 30, 2021, 20:2109/30/21
08/19/19
kielbassa

To everyone making the argument that he could solo d25 in 2 minutes: Yes, I realize that he could. Most players cannot do that with this champion. If that's the issue, then fix that issue. Maybe just reduce the poison and heal on his A3 by 1, and/or make his A2 not castable on himself. Changing his A1 to be a 2 hitter and his A3 to have a 4 turn cooldown is over the top. With the change in his cooldown, he's no longer viable for clan boss, as he has a 3 turn and 4 turn cooldown, so even making him a 4:3 speed tune wouldn't work. Also, he cannot triple hit versus the fire knight anymore. Are these the areas he was broken? 

I have pulled many void shards, never pulled a Seer, Serris, or Maneater, which I believe are more powerful than Urogrim and his ability to farm dungeons in top-tier gear. Urogrim is the 1 decent void epic I have pulled, and likely there are many other mid-game players in the same situation. I understand that champions need to be balanced and nerfed, but this is quite excessive. Please consider the strength of other void epics that exist before you implement these nerfs Plarium. This would be quite a detrimental change.

Just simple observation - if u succed to do some (any) 25 lv instance with any of Maneater , Seer or Madame Seris alone  I will personally refund you money for all materials inveted on Urogrim :)

Even if some other players posted before seems hard to understand some simple thing : Maneater , Sadame Seris, Seer  and some other can be great but they need A TEAM  behind ( to buff, to keep the alive, to do damage , to... ) in order to take down some 25 instance boss.

Urogrim was doing it ALONE . It is so hard to understand the difference?

Sep 30, 2021, 20:3109/30/21
08/19/19
Primus

Plarium, why don't you fully examine new champ before realeasing it into the game !!

I am very dissapointed with Urogrim nerf. He was my main champ. Plarium, I want the resources that I invested in Urogrim back to my account:

- 800 gems for masteries

- 13 epic books

- 5 Chickens

- ascention materials

Plarium you might as well delete Urogrim or take him from my account.

Except the books  i really dont get the rest of request.

Normal players are growing champs farming and using energy , getting masteries points  on Mynotaurs labirinth ....

That u decided to grow him and  master him  with gems  and chickens is your decision alone :))

And what about people that have champs nerfed in the past ... what they should get ?

Same ? Gems, epic/legendaries books, chickens, ascension materials ??

I hope that i will be here to see such a miracle :)))

Sep 30, 2021, 20:4009/30/21
10/15/20
jqvtqvg3

Just simple observation - if u succed to do some (any) 25 lv instance with any of Maneater , Seer or Madame Seris alone  I will personally refund you money for all materials inveted on Urogrim :)

Even if some other players posted before seems hard to understand some simple thing : Maneater , Sadame Seris, Seer  and some other can be great but they need A TEAM  behind ( to buff, to keep the alive, to do damage , to... ) in order to take down some 25 instance boss.

I was not the person you are talking to, and I agree and allready wrote that an epic should not solo a lvl 25 dungeon.

But this nerf is far beyond that. He is not only unable to solo Dragon 25 after the nerf, he is not able to be part of a really fast Dragon team at all anymore. His A1 after the nerf is weaker than Frozen Banshee's A1, Urogrim is going to have a double hit with booked 50% chance of poison per hit compared to FB's double hit with booked 100% chance of poison on each hit. FB is a rare.

This is not a nerf, it's a destruction!

Sep 30, 2021, 20:4209/30/21
Sep 30, 2021, 20:44(edited)
04/07/21
jqvtqvg3

Show me a Urogrim that can make his team unkillable and immune to debuffs for 2 turns, or that can 1 shot doom tower hard waves, or that can strip a team of buffs while placing dec def and atk. Like what are you talking about? I feel like your criticism was already addressed in the post you're quoting. 

Each of these champs has their strengths; I'm arguing that Urogrim's strength is not as strong as these other void epics. And again, I said if Urogrim soloing level 25 dungeons was the issue, then to specifically address that issue. Not make him unviable everywhere else.

Oct 1, 2021, 00:0710/01/21
06/22/19
Skadi

I was not the person you are talking to, and I agree and allready wrote that an epic should not solo a lvl 25 dungeon.

But this nerf is far beyond that. He is not only unable to solo Dragon 25 after the nerf, he is not able to be part of a really fast Dragon team at all anymore. His A1 after the nerf is weaker than Frozen Banshee's A1, Urogrim is going to have a double hit with booked 50% chance of poison per hit compared to FB's double hit with booked 100% chance of poison on each hit. FB is a rare.

This is not a nerf, it's a destruction!

Why you compare Urogrim to Frozen Banshee? Frozen Banshee is way inferior to Urogrim even after nerf. Frozen Bashee needs a condition in order to place poision on her single target a1. Urogrim can do posion without condition on a1, throw aoe poison without any condition and has healing. How can you say Urogrim will not be able to solo dungeons when the patch is not live yet? 

Find Murderinc's video where he uses nerfed Urogrim in the test server and he still be able to solo Dragon. He said it needs a bit of upgrade of gears and runs are slower than before, that is obvious since that is the point of the nerf. 

Like he said, the only ones that are truly affected on this nerf are the ones who uses Urogrim with Seer since the continuous heal is nerfed. And also who uses Urogrim in clan boss, it may lessen the damage a bit Urogrim make. 

Oct 1, 2021, 02:4710/01/21
08/19/19
kielbassa

Show me a Urogrim that can make his team unkillable and immune to debuffs for 2 turns, or that can 1 shot doom tower hard waves, or that can strip a team of buffs while placing dec def and atk. Like what are you talking about? I feel like your criticism was already addressed in the post you're quoting. 

Each of these champs has their strengths; I'm arguing that Urogrim's strength is not as strong as these other void epics. And again, I said if Urogrim soloing level 25 dungeons was the issue, then to specifically address that issue. Not make him unviable everywhere else.

Man

You just compare apples with limes just to try to prove something that is not 

Just read what JoinME wrotte :

Find Murderinc's video where he uses nerfed Urogrim in the test server and he still be able to solo Dragon. He said it needs a bit of upgrade of gears and runs are slower than before, that is obvious since that is the point of the nerf. 
Like he said, the only ones that are truly affected on this nerf are the ones who uses Urogrim with Seer since the continuous heal is nerfed. And also who uses Urogrim in clan boss, it may lessen the damage a bit Urogrim make.  

Still want to continue?

Oct 1, 2021, 05:0610/01/21
02/23/21
jqvtqvg3

Except the books  i really dont get the rest of request.

Normal players are growing champs farming and using energy , getting masteries points  on Mynotaurs labirinth ....

That u decided to grow him and  master him  with gems  and chickens is your decision alone :))

And what about people that have champs nerfed in the past ... what they should get ?

Same ? Gems, epic/legendaries books, chickens, ascension materials ??

I hope that i will be here to see such a miracle :)))

Yo, you're missing his point. It doesn't matter if he used chickens or leveled up food Champs. He's quite possibly asking for 800 gems for all the masteries he farmed so he can buy masteries on some other character. 

Literally everything he mentioned is farmable, your argument that other players level them up that way makes no sense. Regardless if they did or not, that is a lot of time invested just to have a champ they worked hard to max out get berfed shortly thereafter. 

Time is money. 

Oct 1, 2021, 05:2010/01/21
01/04/20
jqvtqvg3

Man

You just compare apples with limes just to try to prove something that is not 

Just read what JoinME wrotte :

Still want to continue?

Having discussions about disagreements is encouraged. But please remain respectful.

Oct 1, 2021, 07:1510/01/21
05/22/19

I am very dissapointed with Urogrim nerf. Plarium, I want the resources that I invested in Urogrim back to my account:

- over 40 void shards to get him

- 13 epic books

- 5 Chickens

- ascention materials

rip Urogrim, very sad about this

Oct 1, 2021, 07:3910/01/21
04/02/19

I've not got this guy, however for me it only comes down to books,  not chickens, not energy not masteries etc.  The game is about levelling, starring, anyone getting the nerfed version especially if they are early game will probably do that to him, and may even book him, if you have him now really all you've done is raise a champ you wouldn't have prioritised before and wasted books - so I think Plarium should look at putting some code in that allows a one time only removal of books for this nerf

Oct 1, 2021, 07:5510/01/21
10/15/20
JoinME

Why you compare Urogrim to Frozen Banshee? Frozen Banshee is way inferior to Urogrim even after nerf. Frozen Bashee needs a condition in order to place poision on her single target a1. Urogrim can do posion without condition on a1, throw aoe poison without any condition and has healing. How can you say Urogrim will not be able to solo dungeons when the patch is not live yet? 

FB needs a condition to set her poison, yes. But it's a condition that can be set by herself and that is increasing the poisondamage. How can you say that is a disadvantage?

I've seen the MurderInc video now. I didn't think that Urogrim could still solo Dragon 25, but he can. That makes the things even worse. They nerf a champ because an epic should not be an alternative to BEK in soloing dungeons - and the effect is, that he can still do, but is criplled in Clanboss. Great balancing! The content creators seem to know the game much better than the developers.

Oct 1, 2021, 08:4010/01/21
Oct 1, 2021, 08:40(edited)
06/22/19
Skadi

FB needs a condition to set her poison, yes. But it's a condition that can be set by herself and that is increasing the poisondamage. How can you say that is a disadvantage?

I've seen the MurderInc video now. I didn't think that Urogrim could still solo Dragon 25, but he can. That makes the things even worse. They nerf a champ because an epic should not be an alternative to BEK in soloing dungeons - and the effect is, that he can still do, but is criplled in Clanboss. Great balancing! The content creators seem to know the game much better than the developers.

Yes it is a disadvantage as you need a turn when you need to put poison sensitivity first. 

Oct 1, 2021, 08:5010/01/21
01/15/21

I think they need to go through the epics making them viable as a bigger priority than nerfing champs like this- no epics seem to ever be buffed, they seem to only nerf them (legos get scant balancing too)

I just pulled 37 blues, got my usual dupe epics, but got two non dupes

And the skillset on both of them is worse than a rares, why are these utterly useless champions completely ignored and why are epics never reviewed except to nerf?

Oct 1, 2021, 09:0210/01/21
Oct 1, 2021, 09:08(edited)
10/15/20
JoinME

Yes it is a disadvantage as you need a turn when you need to put poison sensitivity first. 

Urogrim starts with his A3 (2 poisons when nerfed), after that he uses his A1 double hit with a 50% chance for poison. If my math is correct, that is a chance of 50% for one, 25% for two and 25% for no poison from the A1. I think it's not unfair to estimate one poison per attack. So after 3 turns he puts out 4 poisons. 

FB needs to set up poison sensitivity first, then attacks for a 100% chance of two poisons. So after 3 turns she can set 4 poisons as well, + sensitivity, what makes the poisons stronger. Urogrim has other, defensive utilities in addition to his poison, but he will do less damage vs. CB. Even if you could argue that he fits overall better to a lot of CB teams, as he can remove the stun with a strong healing skill, the fact that we can argue between him (void epic) and FB (non void rare) shows that the nerf is over the top. Using a void epic as poisoner or a rare should be a no-brainer for the void epic, not a "maybe, if you use the right champs in addition, let's see who is better"- kind of decision.

/had to edit my math alittle bit. To early in the morning to calculate.😴

Oct 1, 2021, 10:1910/01/21
Oct 1, 2021, 15:43(edited)
04/02/21

Plarium is just completly Bonkers and completely fooling us.... they say that Urogrim is broken... because he can solo Dungeons???? so they nerf him while buffing Tomb Lord with the same patch ..... Who can now.....wait for it ... absolutely easily solo Dragon 25 ..... Proof  .... https://youtu.be/zrUryhwXpqY .....

You gotta be kinding ..... I don't care if one is a void epic and one a (non void!) legendary..... the difference between those two can be minimal ... 

Small snip to follow forum rules.

Oct 1, 2021, 11:0510/01/21
04/02/21

So now you're just erasing  comments of people complaining ??? like you did mine???? why???

Oct 1, 2021, 12:5310/01/21
12/19/19

So this guy post-nerf can still solo dragon25?

I think that makes 2 things clear and we can all move on....

1) He was obviously Rotos level broken and needed a nerf 

2) As usual all reasonable complaints are lost in the clutter of garbage (The promoted Urogrim 10x) and over-reaction (vailt guardian status now, seriously.... worse than FB? not even close)

You guys will disagree with #1 and not move on and continue with ridiculous compensation requests (40 void shards LMAO), f2p players will threaten to stop spending (my personal favorite), and new players will demand the return of the sacred shard to login rewards which is already negatively affecting them despite not reaching 270 days yet....

I think we should all be b!tching that they tease us with QOL improvements but has the game become any less of a time suck for anyone? We still only have 10 fukking team presets! Super raids, nah not during the fusion....