All Categories

Champion changes (Urogrim)

Champion changes (Urogrim)

Search
Comments
Oct 1, 2021, 13:3110/01/21
10/01/21

Can we get an update on this? By now they must have decided what they are doing. Releasing completely broken tomb lord, and nerfing a void epic to rare status. Some communication would be good though, and I don't think that's asking for a lot.

I need to know if I'm done with the game or to particapate in this fusion.

Oct 1, 2021, 13:5610/01/21
10/01/21
Trips

So this guy post-nerf can still solo dragon25?

I think that makes 2 things clear and we can all move on....

1) He was obviously Rotos level broken and needed a nerf 

2) As usual all reasonable complaints are lost in the clutter of garbage (The promoted Urogrim 10x) and over-reaction (vailt guardian status now, seriously.... worse than FB? not even close)

You guys will disagree with #1 and not move on and continue with ridiculous compensation requests (40 void shards LMAO), f2p players will threaten to stop spending (my personal favorite), and new players will demand the return of the sacred shard to login rewards which is already negatively affecting them despite not reaching 270 days yet....

I think we should all be b!tching that they tease us with QOL improvements but has the game become any less of a time suck for anyone? We still only have 10 fukking team presets! Super raids, nah not during the fusion....   

He can only solo 25 dragon now with godlike gear after getting 1/1,000,000 rolls on gear. Murderinc, keeps trying to save face on this. So basically only whales now can do it, who don't care/could already solo dragon 25. Before you needed relatively good gear, and now you need unobtainium to forge the gear.

Oct 1, 2021, 14:0310/01/21
12/19/19

My point is that even if can only solo with MurderInc/whale gear, then the champ is closer to top teir than unusable trash as it is being stated by most in this thread. Curious, if can solo dragon20 with reasonable gear? I don't solo or duo any dungeons myself, but the kit even post nerf seems good to me.  Rotos post nerf is still amazing, seems like these are similar situations. 

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 1, 2021, 15:5210/01/21
02/24/19
marcusgoetz23

So now you're just erasing  comments of people complaining ??? like you did mine???? why???

Heya. Try not to copy and paste the same post across mutiple forum threads. I understand you want to share your frustrations, but I already read the same copy and paste in the other thread. 

As you can tell from most every post above this one, and the news thread, the moderators of this forum are not removing a bit of criticism.

Oct 1, 2021, 16:0210/01/21
04/02/21
harleQuinn

Heya. Try not to copy and paste the same post across mutiple forum threads. I understand you want to share your frustrations, but I already read the same copy and paste in the other thread. 

As you can tell from most every post above this one, and the news thread, the moderators of this forum are not removing a bit of criticism.

okay, sorry wasn't aware of the double posting rule :) ...my bad ... just thought it was fitting into both threads . won't happen again...

still would call it cheating user out of their ressources, because they would never invest into a champ under this circumstances... even if you don't agree with me calling it fr... :)

Oct 1, 2021, 21:4210/01/21
02/13/21
Brad Stafford

Can we get an update on this? By now they must have decided what they are doing. Releasing completely broken tomb lord, and nerfing a void epic to rare status. Some communication would be good though, and I don't think that's asking for a lot.

I need to know if I'm done with the game or to particapate in this fusion.

Good luck getting an update. Plarium's default modus operandi is to ignore everyones feedback and eventually everyone just forgets and moves on.  It happened with the daily login changes.  It happened with the C&C changes.   It'll happen with this

Oct 1, 2021, 21:5910/01/21
12/19/19
RoseRoyal

Good luck getting an update. Plarium's default modus operandi is to ignore everyones feedback and eventually everyone just forgets and moves on.  It happened with the daily login changes.  It happened with the C&C changes.   It'll happen with this

https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/843_news/20921_raid-digest--01-10-21/

Addressed, though guessing not what everyone was hoping for.  Sounds like a done deal as planned.

Oct 2, 2021, 11:5410/02/21
Oct 2, 2021, 12:15(edited)
03/16/20

Plarium you make fusion every month with weak heroes who go to the warehouse after fusion !!! In this game, most of the heroes are almost unplayable. Urogrim was not in the fusion, it is not that easy to get, given the fact that it drops ONLY from void shards, unlike Bad-el-Kazar and Tomb lord, which can also farm 20+ dungeons in a solo HELLO. From the very beginning of the game, there is disbalance in the heroes, there are frankly very weak and unplayable heroes and their most, and there are very few strong heroes, so why should urogrim move from strong heroes to weak ones?
Do you people want chickens and books for the urogrim? Seriously? They take a hero from your collection and say that he is very strong and cannot be played. 

Plarium, leave yourself this compensation

Oct 2, 2021, 12:0610/02/21
03/16/20

It's time to start make a video of eating Urogrim!!!

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 2, 2021, 14:5310/02/21
02/24/19
MrDonSelf

It's time to start make a video of eating Urogrim!!!

I think there's some content creators making videos of Urogrim still soloing things, just not quite as fast. I would advise against fooding Urogrim, but that's just my advice. I actually don't have him to test any of this myself.

Oct 2, 2021, 15:3210/02/21
01/04/20
harleQuinn

I think there's some content creators making videos of Urogrim still soloing things, just not quite as fast. I would advise against fooding Urogrim, but that's just my advice. I actually don't have him to test any of this myself.

I have him, I don't mind building him if you would like to oversee the testing process.

Oct 2, 2021, 18:0510/02/21
04/02/21

How about a simple apology and not just empty words like we understand your frustration... , we messed up, and should have nerfed him earlier, before we release... As we did with Giscard... 

We can not refund all the resources individually but here are like 3-5 epic skill tomes, 500 energy and 3-4 chickens as compensation and apology for everyone who invested in this hero and is now no longer interested in him.... 

You messed up Big Time, because you absolutely could have known right from (even before) release.... So own your mistakes!!!

I think this is more than reasonable. 

Oct 2, 2021, 19:3410/02/21
Oct 2, 2021, 19:36(edited)
01/04/20
marcusgoetz23

How about a simple apology and not just empty words like we understand your frustration... , we messed up, and should have nerfed him earlier, before we release... As we did with Giscard... 

We can not refund all the resources individually but here are like 3-5 epic skill tomes, 500 energy and 3-4 chickens as compensation and apology for everyone who invested in this hero and is now no longer interested in him.... 

You messed up Big Time, because you absolutely could have known right from (even before) release.... So own your mistakes!!!

I think this is more than reasonable. 

Moderators are not Plarium Employees. We DO understand your anger, and we are passing all this feedback directly to Plarium.

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 3, 2021, 04:2410/03/21
Oct 3, 2021, 06:38(edited)
02/24/19
Harbby

Moderators are not Plarium Employees. We DO understand your anger, and we are passing all this feedback directly to Plarium.

I think Marcus might have been talking to Plarium here. Probably. Hopefully. Maybe. :D

Oct 3, 2021, 07:0610/03/21
harleQuinn

If some content creator create videos,after your mistake which lead to nerf, give back for users their resources and money ?? And my oppinion when a moderator repeatedly write "There was no 10x event for Urogrim. - H" That is nothing else just pure arrogancy. No matter 10x or not, fail is fail and someone failed that is the minimum,  fix his or her mistake and compesate those peoples who disprofit.

Oct 3, 2021, 07:4410/03/21
02/13/21

Hell Hades is showing that Urogrim can still solo Dragon 25.  (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc5gbKnwbwk)

Still agree that Plarium should offer a refund on resources.  I don't have Urogrim myself, but think it would be fair to the players who spent the time to level him.  I just think it's a good consideration if you are going to nerf a champion

Oct 3, 2021, 11:0710/03/21
01/04/20
Deleted

If some content creator create videos,after your mistake which lead to nerf, give back for users their resources and money ?? And my oppinion when a moderator repeatedly write "There was no 10x event for Urogrim. - H" That is nothing else just pure arrogancy. No matter 10x or not, fail is fail and someone failed that is the minimum,  fix his or her mistake and compesate those peoples who disprofit.

Hey, I'm H. 

First of all, they aren't our mistakes as we aren't Plarium employees. Second, I wrote that into every comment that originally stated Plarium sold Urogrim to us in a 10x event and in the comments that seem to think that having a 16% chance to pull any random void epic during the 2x event was the same as being sold this specific champion. And third, I would like to kindly ask you to keep a civil tone

Oct 3, 2021, 15:0610/03/21
Oct 3, 2021, 17:09(edited)
06/16/19

Plarium's explanation is an insult to us. It's just my opinion .. Basically, we did not have time to nerf Urogrim earlier? It's like release of Cyberpunk 2077. 

Horrible drop from cb, less and less options to get anything useful unless you participate in these stupid fusion events for heroes that mostly go straight to the vault. Even during fusion events you need lots of resources (usually means buy buy buy them), removing sacred shard from daily logins. Greed .. just pure greed for more money. Lets keep squeezing us for more money. What a shame.

Edited out a word - Harbs

Oct 4, 2021, 00:1310/04/21
Harbby

Hey, I'm H. 

First of all, they aren't our mistakes as we aren't Plarium employees. Second, I wrote that into every comment that originally stated Plarium sold Urogrim to us in a 10x event and in the comments that seem to think that having a 16% chance to pull any random void epic during the 2x event was the same as being sold this specific champion. And third, I would like to kindly ask you to keep a civil tone

First where is which is not civil tone. Second, maybe you are not Plarium employees, maybe working you here for free..., but everytime where Plarium did a mistake we feel the loyality towards them and you guys trying to save them, with damage control answers. The truth is truth, no matter how trying someone hide it. Plarium did mistake, they waiting almost 2 months without fix, waiting for users money, who upgraded those Urogrims. Its time compensate them.