Comments
Aug 2, 2021, 21:3008/02/21
02/13/21
Trips

I think as expected:

• Extreme overreaction by this forum
  • Complaining about the quality of FREE items
  • Over-value the sacred shard, definitely over-value the chicken
  • Completely ignore that we are again getting more FREE rewards with the clan stuff

The amount of free energy, shards, tokens, artifacts, charms, materials, etc.  continues to increase every month:

• Advanced Quests
  • Doomtower (free everything every month!)
  • Forge (Free perception gear -- best set in the game IMO)
  • Tag Arena Shop (more free sh!t)
  • CvC 
  • New Clan Stuff (TBD/???)
  • Any Login Reward at all (We had none for a long time...)

The game is actually more and more F2P friendly than ever.  Add up all the free stuff you get every month, and it is likely going to be more after this change.  Unless they totally botch the New Clan stuff... ok, I admit that is not out of the realm of possibility.... lol.  My only desires in new updates:

1. No additional time required for new activities
  2. Reduction in time required for existing activities (what happened to the pseudo 4x?)
  3. More of 1 & 2

I think this forum sees a 3/4 full glass as empty most times...

i

Aug 2, 2021, 21:4408/02/21
10/15/20
Stormwind

Sure sure, we are all whiny ftp players.

Advanced quests, are you kidding me? 275 quests to complete for a ego book. I am 35 days in and can at most complete 8 of the quests usually less. It will take a while to be able to get to complete all of them. Even then it's one leho book a month. For the other lego book/month you need to reach gold in tag team arena. How long do you think it wil ltake for a ftp player to reach that, hm? Then it's 2 lego books/month guaranteed. How many books does itt ake to book the average lego, hm?

Doomtower? A ftp player wil lbe lucky to be able to do normal tower after 90 days the first time. and then won't be able to complete most of the secret rooms.

Forge is great, but please tell me how long do you nee dto play ftp on average to get one faction team for each faction to safely faamr the upper tier levels to actually colelct the materials for 6star gear, hm?

Tag arena shop is free shit for whales. The only thing for ftp players is the wekly energy, Drexthar and the epic book in silver (should they ever evne make it to silver)

CVC is a great ressource boost, yes. Please tell me how many points are you able to make with your 3-4 daily energy refills,hm?And then what high tier clan would accept you with your mesly point potential?Hm?

Lol, overvalue the chicken, right. How much energy does it require to generate one 5star?Hm?

Yes complaining about free items is valid. The login rewards are suppoed to give slight boosts for nonspenders. Not much but just enough to keep them interested and playing ans perhaps spend something in the future. When you take away the almsot only worthwhile items in th login rewards, the incentive to actually keep playing sinks...we allw ant that, right, because no one needs the ftp people anyways, right?

Yes clan rewards are fine, how you obtain them is not, come on have you seen the previews of some of the quests? Complete spider en 20 with rare dwarves? LOl eminently doable for a nonwhale, they will sjurely have the champions, superstated gear and tons of energy to sink into masterinng sai trashchamps to even be able to try to attempt it, right?

Also you get 10 quests for 30 people at the start, now that won't cause any friction, of course not!

Lol.

We are talking about the daily login rewards at day 271+. You are 35 days in. You ask questions like: "how long do you nee dto play ftp on average to get one faction team for each faction to safely faamr the upper tier levels to actually colelct the materials for 6star gear, hm?" You have 235 days to try until day 271+ login rewards have any influence on your account.

Aug 2, 2021, 22:3508/02/21
01/15/21
Trips

You realize that the 271+ day login has no impact on you for 8 months, right? 

As for the Clan rewards, I just watched the HH video... was only somewhat paying attention.  But it does look like that rollout will be a disaster... lol

I thought the clan stuff was such a good idea, that could encourage clans to co-operate more when i read about it. But oh gosh, such poor implementation.

Individual rewards, not clan based, extremely limited numbers of decent quests, the inability to relinquish a quest when you realise you cant do it?

It seems set to cause disagreements within clans not cooperation 

Aug 2, 2021, 22:4708/02/21
12/19/19
Trevor Wilson

I thought the clan stuff was such a good idea, that could encourage clans to co-operate more when i read about it. But oh gosh, such poor implementation.

Individual rewards, not clan based, extremely limited numbers of decent quests, the inability to relinquish a quest when you realise you cant do it?

It seems set to cause disagreements within clans not cooperation 

Yes, I predict a complete sh!t show. In our clan, we have maybe half somewhat active in chat, maybe 10 on discord.  This will cause more divisiveness than CvC... lol.  They should give everyone 24hrs to pick one in descending order of CvC points from last match, or something like that... idk ... the free-4-all with less quests than individuals doesn't make sense at all.  I expected a poor initial rollout, but this could be an epic fail.  The rewards seemed decent enough to me if there were enough quests to go around.

Aug 3, 2021, 06:0508/03/21
Aug 3, 2021, 06:11(edited)
07/31/21
Skadi

Lol.

We are talking about the daily login rewards at day 271+. You are 35 days in. You ask questions like: "how long do you nee dto play ftp on average to get one faction team for each faction to safely faamr the upper tier levels to actually colelct the materials for 6star gear, hm?" You have 235 days to try until day 271+ login rewards have any influence on your account.

Lol, no it won't have any influence on my account NOW. But I don't plan to abandon the game, I plan to paly it for years...

That's excatly the Anglo saxon short term thinking, where thinking a quarter year ahead is considered "extreme long term"...

as for I still have 235 days..." well, then how long do you think it will take me to pull 24 epics/legos of the right quality and faction, 6star and ascend them? It's not that every faction has an elhaine/Apo tag team, that can make past the firsst boss...after 35 days I can amke it past the first boss in ONWfaction after getting a lucky pull.extrapolate please.

Aug 3, 2021, 07:0808/03/21
01/15/21
Trips

Yes, I predict a complete sh!t show. In our clan, we have maybe half somewhat active in chat, maybe 10 on discord.  This will cause more divisiveness than CvC... lol.  They should give everyone 24hrs to pick one in descending order of CvC points from last match, or something like that... idk ... the free-4-all with less quests than individuals doesn't make sense at all.  I expected a poor initial rollout, but this could be an epic fail.  The rewards seemed decent enough to me if there were enough quests to go around.

To me the simplest answer is that when a quest is completed it benefits the whole clan who all get currency.

That way people are taking on quests for the benefit to the clan- as opposed to fighting over the juicy quests.

As for cvc, its 'free stuff'- but we have so far lost 3 really competitive members over it since our clan has a 'do not pressure people' policy 

Aug 3, 2021, 09:5408/03/21
Aug 3, 2021, 10:13(edited)
10/15/20
Stormwind

Lol, no it won't have any influence on my account NOW. But I don't plan to abandon the game, I plan to paly it for years...

That's excatly the Anglo saxon short term thinking, where thinking a quarter year ahead is considered "extreme long term"...

as for I still have 235 days..." well, then how long do you think it will take me to pull 24 epics/legos of the right quality and faction, 6star and ascend them? It's not that every faction has an elhaine/Apo tag team, that can make past the firsst boss...after 35 days I can amke it past the first boss in ONWfaction after getting a lucky pull.extrapolate please.

For me it's Continental European short term thinking, not Anglo-Saxon, please.

Back to the topic: You don't need any team of full 6-stared legendary or epic champs to craft the best items. The materials you need for 6-star perception gear (probably one of the best sets in the game) drop at stage 15+ allready, right after you did the second boss. Just for example, I could beat the second boss at the Barbarion faction crypt and the following stages with lvl 60 Scyl (you get her for free at day 180), lvl 60 Soulbond Bowyer (a rare champion), lvl 50 High Khatun (you get her for free at day 30), lvl 50 Warmaiden (rare, you can farm her at campaign stage 9), lvl 50 Bloodbraid (rare, I got that champion very early in the game and, as a noob not knowing what's going on, I thought she's good and leveled her to 50. Even a garbage-champ like this is good enough to fill up the team). A team like this is good enough to produce 6* perception gear!

Your "whatever-your-probably-non-Anglo-Saxon-heritage-has-to-do-with-it" mistake is your hubris to think you know the game after 35 days and you could extrapolate your actual knowledge to determinate exactly what will happen at your day 271 in the game. You can't! 

/edit:

Here my all top tier legendary champs, all lvl 60 Sacred Order team getting legendary forge materials from stage 16:

i

Aug 3, 2021, 11:5008/03/21
04/10/21
Skadi

For me it's Continental European short term thinking, not Anglo-Saxon, please.

Back to the topic: You don't need any team of full 6-stared legendary or epic champs to craft the best items. The materials you need for 6-star perception gear (probably one of the best sets in the game) drop at stage 15+ allready, right after you did the second boss. Just for example, I could beat the second boss at the Barbarion faction crypt and the following stages with lvl 60 Scyl (you get her for free at day 180), lvl 60 Soulbond Bowyer (a rare champion), lvl 50 High Khatun (you get her for free at day 30), lvl 50 Warmaiden (rare, you can farm her at campaign stage 9), lvl 50 Bloodbraid (rare, I got that champion very early in the game and, as a noob not knowing what's going on, I thought she's good and leveled her to 50. Even a garbage-champ like this is good enough to fill up the team). A team like this is good enough to produce 6* perception gear!

Your "whatever-your-probably-non-Anglo-Saxon-heritage-has-to-do-with-it" mistake is your hubris to think you know the game after 35 days and you could extrapolate your actual knowledge to determinate exactly what will happen at your day 271 in the game. You can't! 

/edit:

Here my all top tier legendary champs, all lvl 60 Sacred Order team getting legendary forge materials from stage 16:

i

whats the red, blue, and  green icons? What do the bars on those icons represent?

Aug 3, 2021, 16:0008/03/21
10/15/20
Riptide

whats the red, blue, and  green icons? What do the bars on those icons represent?

red: damage dealt

blue: damage taken

green: points healed (including self healing with leech debuff)

Aug 4, 2021, 00:0008/04/21
03/19/20

I  have  gotten  more  legos  from  ancent  shards  then  sacared  shards  so  ill  take  a  for  sure  lego  and  if  its  a  double  then  i  may  have  use  for  it  or  it  will  he  a  book  lord  knows  lego  books  are  hard  to  come  by  

Aug 4, 2021, 01:4108/04/21
Aug 4, 2021, 01:41(edited)
04/10/21
Skadi

red: damage dealt

blue: damage taken

green: points healed (including self healing with leech debuff)

thx. so, warpreist and lordric took no damage? ALways thought blue was about sheilds...

OracleCommunity Manager
Aug 4, 2021, 10:4808/04/21
03/02/21
RoseRoyal

i

One other thing I forgot to mention is that this free legendary that you will finally be able to get after 390 days of activity, can also be summoned from a shard.  It isn't even a restricted champion like the doom tower ones, which means that by the time some player even gets to this stage they could possibly already have this legendary to begin with.  

In other words, their next 4 months of login activity will involve them working towards a duplicate.  Yes, this sounds like a great login incentive.

Just give me my 4 sacred shards instead please

Hi! I have to specify that after the release of 4.50 Cleopterix will no longer appear from Sacred Shards. And yes, we continue working on the duplicate system so even if you have a duplicate of Cleo, it won't be such a big deal. The duplicate system in question is quite comprehensive and needs a lot of playtesting before the actual release.

However, I appreciate sharing your thoughts and will communicate them to developers. Thank you!

Aug 4, 2021, 11:1508/04/21
07/31/21
Oracle

Hi! I have to specify that after the release of 4.50 Cleopterix will no longer appear from Sacred Shards. And yes, we continue working on the duplicate system so even if you have a duplicate of Cleo, it won't be such a big deal. The duplicate system in question is quite comprehensive and needs a lot of playtesting before the actual release.

However, I appreciate sharing your thoughts and will communicate them to developers. Thank you!

How many more years of testing are expected? After all there has been talk about a dupe system quite some time already.

Taking away the best 2 login rewards is also a massive step back, but I bet that's why it was implemented that way. There are many other subpar rewards to choose from...

Can't give ftp players too much good stuff I guess.

Aug 4, 2021, 13:5608/04/21
06/09/20

The actual problem is that there were better items they could have slotted the shards in rather than removing premium items like the rank 5 chicken and the sacred shard. Why not remove one day of silver, one day of energy and if they needed to one day of brews.

Aug 4, 2021, 14:5908/04/21
01/24/17

Very nice, Plarium. Changing this 8 days before my next Sacred shard. 

Btw. its not only to get Lego's, its also to score points in events and tournaments as Champion chase and more. Oh, and i have 2 Yannica lego's right now, what about a dupe system...

Thanks for shit :(

Aug 4, 2021, 16:0108/04/21
03/28/21

For me this is truly annoying and frustating.

I got Cleopterix on the recent "get 1+1 leggo" event. To make things worse, i got Rhazin as a second leggo. I have to mention that i haven't even fused Rhazin! (that means 3 rhazin in the future)

So, do i have to log in daily and get a Dupe Champion?!?!

I don't have many leggos, so for me, i feel like simply dropping the game. This truly breaks your motivation and fun.

For everyone here saying this is something good, simply take my situation as an example. Would you like to be in my position?

Many comments already refer exactly what happened to me. So, once again, would you be happy about it?

Please Plarium, do make some changes, because this ain't fair at all. 

Aug 4, 2021, 19:3208/04/21
10/15/20
Caminante

Very nice, Plarium. Changing this 8 days before my next Sacred shard. 

Btw. its not only to get Lego's, its also to score points in events and tournaments as Champion chase and more. Oh, and i have 2 Yannica lego's right now, what about a dupe system...

Thanks for shit :(

You will get your Sacred Shard in 8 days. The actual reward cycle for players allready at day 271+ will be finished, the Cleopterix cycle will start after that.

Aug 4, 2021, 21:0808/04/21
02/13/21
OriginChaos

For me this is truly annoying and frustating.

I got Cleopterix on the recent "get 1+1 leggo" event. To make things worse, i got Rhazin as a second leggo. I have to mention that i haven't even fused Rhazin! (that means 3 rhazin in the future)

So, do i have to log in daily and get a Dupe Champion?!?!

I don't have many leggos, so for me, i feel like simply dropping the game. This truly breaks your motivation and fun.

For everyone here saying this is something good, simply take my situation as an example. Would you like to be in my position?

Many comments already refer exactly what happened to me. So, once again, would you be happy about it?

Please Plarium, do make some changes, because this ain't fair at all. 

This is 100% the scenario that I know a lot of other users are going to be under.  I don't personally have Cleopterix but 4 months of earning a duplicate legendary is a complete waste.  Sorry to hear that you will need to go through it, and hopefully Plarium will come to their senses about deal with this.  From what I can tell pretty much everyone hates these changes

Aug 8, 2021, 10:0608/08/21
04/29/20

I agree that not everyone in the community is against this change but if you check any of the polls that multiple content creators have done then you will see there an overwhelming amount of upset regarding this change. 

I would rather over the 4 months I got the 4 sacred shard and 4 5* chicken over the fragments. Unless I am getting enough fragments every month for that legendary champion then I feel like it is bad change. 

The chickens help with progress and with with champ training tournaments. 

The shards have a chance for a lego plus helps with shard pulling or champ chase tournaments. 

You talk about the likelihood of dupes from sacreds too, what happens when you already have Cleopterix and the next one on the list and so on. Suddenly that lego is just another vault champ and some of the epic champs are better than legendaries in terms of utility. 

I for one am with the majority of the player base and think HH, StewGaming, etc. are right to say the player base are "enraged" because this, one the whole, for most people, is a bad decision and a bit of a snub to the community. 

Aug 8, 2021, 10:4308/08/21
Aug 8, 2021, 10:56(edited)
10/08/17
ColonelMiguel

I agree that not everyone in the community is against this change but if you check any of the polls that multiple content creators have done then you will see there an overwhelming amount of upset regarding this change. 

I would rather over the 4 months I got the 4 sacred shard and 4 5* chicken over the fragments. Unless I am getting enough fragments every month for that legendary champion then I feel like it is bad change. 

The chickens help with progress and with with champ training tournaments. 

The shards have a chance for a lego plus helps with shard pulling or champ chase tournaments. 

You talk about the likelihood of dupes from sacreds too, what happens when you already have Cleopterix and the next one on the list and so on. Suddenly that lego is just another vault champ and some of the epic champs are better than legendaries in terms of utility. 

I for one am with the majority of the player base and think HH, StewGaming, etc. are right to say the player base are "enraged" because this, one the whole, for most people, is a bad decision and a bit of a snub to the community. 

Plarium already stated these free lego will not be able to be pulled from sacred shards. Your  point here is mute

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.