All Categories

I disagree with the content creators again

I disagree with the content creators again

Search
Comments
Aug 8, 2021, 22:5608/08/21
Aug 8, 2021, 22:58(edited)
05/02/14

In the aniversary plarium say how many pass lvl 60, lot maka fun because the number was low

High guild have problem, but in numbers most people are in low guilds (tier1 reward).

People who want be in top use event, guides, time, pit, etc. in real number are few. most are casual.

(sorry my english is not the best)

In my guild no one care they continue playing.

Aug 8, 2021, 23:0008/08/21
Aug 8, 2021, 23:01(edited)
05/02/14

People need understand change (like this is for something), maybe people spent less money, or they want more, or the population is less (and they want keep more players).

Aug 9, 2021, 04:1708/09/21
07/31/21
PriestGuardian

In desperation I knew this would be brought  into the light. Lets think about this a little bit

How many ancient shards you going to pull to get cleo?  1000's yes I said it 1000's THOUSANDS !

Since all you free to play are hard  on my case with this thread, how many of you FTP going to pull 1000's  of ancients and get Cleo?

Thats about as good a argument as a 5 star chicken which you can farm yourself and a sacred your going to get from NM CB

But its all good, we just have to "agree to disagree"  on this one

I am on your guys side when it comes to Clan quest update, but this daily login is a good thing for ALL!

Actually, no.

It o ly takes one unlucky roll during a 2x event...

And sure, I can farm a 5 star food in a single day timewise. You are not gtting the point. The issue with the 5 star chicken is not the time itt akes to get a 5 star food champ BUT THE FRIGING ENERGY YOU HAVE TO INVES|T. I gues you simply have not realised, that it;s not time thats the issue in this game BUT ENERGY.

Cleo is also a trash tier lego. If they would give us a pool of champs to choose from all of which are S tier in their speciality but not all around S tier, then the update would be acceptable. Cause then you could choose a champ to bolster an area you are weak in, player agency and all that...

Aug 9, 2021, 13:2008/09/21
04/17/20
Stormwind

Actually, no.

And sure, I can farm a 5 star food in a single day timewise. You are not gtting the point. The issue with the 5 star chicken is not the time itt akes to get a 5 star food champ BUT THE FRIGING ENERGY YOU HAVE TO INVES|T. I gues you simply have not realised, that it;s not time thats the issue in this game BUT ENERGY.

Cleo is also a trash tier lego. If they would give us a pool of champs to choose from all of which are S tier in their speciality but not all around S tier, then the update would be acceptable. Cause then you could choose a champ to bolster an area you are weak in, player agency and all that...

Don't chat with him, he only a member from Pla !

Aug 9, 2021, 20:5608/09/21
10/08/17
Stormwind

Actually, no.

Your correct, I give you that. I do not understand the Energy issues

I am sitting  on over 90K atm writing

Aug 9, 2021, 22:0208/09/21
12/19/19

Energy is more of an issue early game, time is a much bigger issue for me than energy.

Question for those of you that were playing a year ago, would you say the amount of free gifts (energy, shards, chickens, other) is:

A) 2x what it was

B) 3x

C) 5x or more

D) alot more, but I don't care because you are taking away my login shard :)

I honestly have no idea, but I think at least 3x.  

Aug 9, 2021, 22:5208/09/21
09/06/16
morgwen

Little question, how many people reach 1 year??

Most if not all the people in my clan have been in it since release or shortlyt after. A little over 2 years now? Fun crowd and we're all pretty active. Top 100 clan. got to the 70's at one point. I think we're in the 90's now. Some are big spenders ( see whale) and most spend a little ( $20 to $60/month).

Aug 10, 2021, 00:0908/10/21
05/02/14

Top 100 is a bad example.

Aug 10, 2021, 02:3008/10/21
07/31/21
PriestGuardian

Your correct, I give you that. I do not understand the Energy issues

I am sitting  on over 90K atm writing

just because you are paying through tyhe nose or energy doesn't eman everybody is...

You ned to stop pretending everyone is pumping the same heaps of cash intot he game as you do...

Aug 10, 2021, 07:2908/10/21
10/08/17
Trips

Energy is more of an issue early game, time is a much bigger issue for me than energy.

Question for those of you that were playing a year ago, would you say the amount of free gifts (energy, shards, chickens, other) is:

A) 2x what it was

B) 3x

C) 5x or more

(A) for sure

(B) maybe

Aug 10, 2021, 13:3308/10/21
12/19/19
Stormwind

just because you are paying through tyhe nose or energy doesn't eman everybody is...

You ned to stop pretending everyone is pumping the same heaps of cash intot he game as you do...

I am f2p, and once u have been playing a year (maybe less) energy really isn't an issue

Aug 10, 2021, 13:4208/10/21
04/17/20
Trips

A) 2x what it was

B) 3x

C) 5x or more

your login shard is important for F2p, you still don't need a lego but you need scared shard to get lego book ! That why shard and chicken 5 star is important !

Aug 10, 2021, 13:4508/10/21
Aug 10, 2021, 13:45(edited)
12/23/19

Is simply attack on low spenders to force them spend more ,end of this f ....... story. 

Aug 14, 2021, 00:4708/14/21
06/21/19
PriestGuardian

My closing arguement is this

Each month along with the arena threads we see sacred shard  pull threads and  no legends from pulls

Going forward I will keep reminding you all in those threads that this is what you wished  for. More RNG and less guarantee Legends. Every time I see these threads I will rub your  noses  in it just like rubbing the nose  of a puppy in its doo doo to drive it  home

Peaceout and thanks for the debate and diverse  opinions. I now give last words to you all  on this thread as I have said  my piece

You lost your credibility when you admited you were a mobile app whale. 

Of course you have so many chickens, of course you have Dupe Legos from past pulls because YOU BOUGHT THESE. You like the gteed Champion becuase you cant BUY it yet but once a $99.99 pack for Cleopatrix is offered, your sweaty fingers are grabbing that debit card. 

For many of us who actually look at spending money as "Is what I get in return worth the $$$$?", we do not spend money because the offerings are pathetic for the cost. 

So when we see items like rank 5 chicken and a sacred shard being removed we see a good reward for logging in with zero $$$ invested , a major kick in the gut. 

I respect you for coming on here and sharing your thoughts but its tone deaf! A vast majority do not spend on this game and there are clearly other items that could have been removed and replaced by the gtee Lego fragments. 

Ill take the word and the advice of the content creators who are way more involved in these games than most people and if they say its a bad deal,   surprise!!!    

IT'S A BAD DEAL. 

Cheers. 

Aug 14, 2021, 11:5208/14/21
Aug 14, 2021, 12:01(edited)
10/08/17
Spongerob

You lost your credibility when you admited you were a mobile app whale. 

Of course you have so many chickens, of course you have Dupe Legos from past pulls because YOU BOUGHT THESE. You like the gteed Champion becuase you cant BUY it yet but once a $99.99 pack for Cleopatrix is offered, your sweaty fingers are grabbing that debit card. 

For many of us who actually look at spending money as "Is what I get in return worth the $$$$?", we do not spend money because the offerings are pathetic for the cost. 

So when we see items like rank 5 chicken and a sacred shard being removed we see a good reward for logging in with zero $$$ invested , a major kick in the gut. 

I respect you for coming on here and sharing your thoughts but its tone deaf! A vast majority do not spend on this game and there are clearly other items that could have been removed and replaced by the gtee Lego fragments. 

Ill take the word and the advice of the content creators who are way more involved in these games than most people and if they say its a bad deal,   surprise!!!    

IT'S A BAD DEAL. 

Cheers. 

You do not need to spend because I do it for you, thats the beauty of FTP games

I spent $300 on Voids this weekend (against my better judgement) and did  not pull Siphie, but I got Banner Lord Raglin (non dupe). So I am happy

I pulled  my Sacreds which I bought awhile back so do not remember the cost and got Banner Lord Lugan the Steadfast. Another  non dupe so my Banner Lords faction just got a whole lot stronger this weekend 😀

But yes I do not have Cleo and am very happy to get that Legend with daily Login frags when I get the chance

Thanks again Plarium for making 'this tiny whale' a happy customer 😍

For the record I do not do the FTP mobile version of this game. I play RAID on my multi $1000 gaming PC 😛

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 14, 2021, 17:0108/14/21
02/24/19

Let's be respectful in here, robbettencourt. Everyone's opinion has credibility. From the big spenders who keep the servers going for me, down to the brand new FtP accounts. Thanks!

Aug 14, 2021, 17:0408/14/21
01/04/20
harleQuinn

Let's be respectful in here, robbettencourt. Everyone's opinion has credibility. From the big spenders who keep the servers going for me, down to the brand new FtP accounts. Thanks!

Well  said  Quinn, as  a  f2p  player what  do  YOU  think  of  these  changes?

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 14, 2021, 17:1108/14/21
02/24/19
Harbby

Well  said  Quinn, as  a  f2p  player what  do  YOU  think  of  these  changes?

I'm excited about getting a guaranteed legendary, especially in Skinwalkers. Sheesh I need that for Faction Wars.

As far as sacreds, I can't make my terrible sacred pulls any better. So instead of approx 1/8 to 1/12 shards finally getting me a random leggo, I can get a leggo in about half to a third of the time, and I know what I'm getting.

I can grind out some energy and autos to get that 5 star food done to replace the chicken. It's nice to have, but I'll take 2-3x the leggos over an extra chicken and another chance to get yet another Delver. 

Aug 14, 2021, 17:1208/14/21
Aug 14, 2021, 17:32(edited)
01/04/20
harleQuinn

I'm excited about getting a guaranteed legendary, especially in Skinwalkers. Sheesh I need that for Faction Wars.

As far as sacreds, I can't make my terrible sacred pulls any better. So instead of approx 1/8 to 1/12 shards finally getting me a random leggo, I can get a leggo in about half to a third of the time, and I know what I'm getting.

I can grind out some energy and autos to get that 5 star food done to replace the chicken. It's nice to have, but I'll take 2-3x the leggos over an extra chicken and another chance to get yet another Delver. 

The  only  thing  I'm  I'm  worried  about  is  the  quality  of  the  champions  that  follow  the  current  Fox  Owl.

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 14, 2021, 17:1408/14/21
02/24/19
Harbby

The  only  thing  I'm  I'm  worried  about  is  the  quality  of  the  champions  that  follow  the  current  Fox  Owl.

She's not an eagle/chicken? :D

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.