All Categories

Update Highlights 1.15

Update Highlights 1.15

Search
Comments
May 2, 2020, 09:5005/02/20
May 2, 2020, 09:53(edited)
02/16/20

Ignoring the frustration of its players remains a very big risk and, in the long run, often signals the decline of a company.

May 2, 2020, 17:4405/02/20
04/10/19

Plarium please see a Seer champion because her attack is based on the horrible maximum life, and a Legedary Sethallia champion is very bad, add a Speed Buff for 2 turns to the skill Aggress

May 3, 2020, 16:1605/03/20
04/10/20

No official comment about energy?

I love this game and love playing it. I appreciate that at the end of the day you are a business and need to make money. I dare to think how much I have spent on this game already. More than I meant to certainly. More than a full priced PlayStation game for sure. But now I'm in the situation that daily that I cant play the game as I want to. I'm writing this post because I don't have any energy to play the game. As a (previously) paying customer I am frustrated. My previous purchases seemingly give me no right to enjoy the game in a manner I want to. The only thing that does is spending even more money. Still I guess that's the idea right?

Increasing the energy with the 60-100 level increases would have been a small gesture to address my (and a massive proportion of the player base's) growing frustration with the game. I really cant believe it would have resulted in a catastrophic drop in revenue. More likely a minor dent in the gross profiteering.

Not doing it, or even addressing the majority of posts in this thread that mention it, is quite frankly a bit of an insult.

May 3, 2020, 16:5605/03/20
02/16/20

Unfortunately they prefer to ignore us.

In the same way, they have just deleted a topic which mainly criticized them on this subject. It says a lot.

May 3, 2020, 18:0705/03/20
05/12/19

I'm having serious trouble understanding you people... No, seriously...

Each patch is good by definition - improvement, right?...

...And then, in the fine print, one finds something that's either really incoherent, utterly bad, or just plain stupid... And, as usual, it's pissing us off... Why is it there aren't two consecutive patches that people generally like altogether? It's always something with you, that stains an otherwise good piece of improvement...

There's just no logic that can justify the no more energy decision that I can think of... Just like last time there was no logic in nerfing the reward set from all your tournament events...based on a single champion performance... Or the one before, with the arena gear...

Seriously, what is it?

Tournament points balancing will be off? Yeah, no, you quietly increased the point thresholds for those a few weeks ago, and yes - it's noticeable... And honestly, a couple more runs in highest level dungeons are going to make that much of a difference? Really?

Or is it campaign farming? 4 more runs in brutal would make that much of a difference?

Are your packs sales down?

Would it be such a strain on the server that it would spell Armageddon?

I could probably think of more "concerns" of yours if I put my mind to it, but I can't be bothered anymore...It's tiring trying to understand you...

And speaking of logic some more...

Player level increase without the energy increase is...pointless... All that does is give us a few free rewards which you could've given us at any given time without the level increase bother on your part...

Yes, we've bitched and whined for player level increase since the beginning of time... But that was only in relation to the supposedly included energy increase... Without it it's just...fluff...

Which part of that didn't come through to you I'll never understand...

Is it selective listening or something? I'm a guy, I can appreciate it as it is a very useful skill, but I can tell you I'm starting to understand women's irritation with it...

It's a real roller-coaster with this game... The ups are really good... And the downs are really bad... And whilst it's good, it's become...so very stale in time...

I heard somewhere that you're making more money when there's drama, but come on... It's getting ridiculous now... 

We want to play your game...Play it more... So why won't you let us?

May 3, 2020, 20:0405/03/20
02/01/20
Can a mod please explain exactly what the change is with duchess? Thanks.
May 4, 2020, 15:3105/04/20
May 4, 2020, 15:50(edited)
04/16/20
Any news about the date of Season 2 Battle Pass?
May 4, 2020, 17:2905/04/20
01/14/20
Are people actually expect to play this game forever?  If you are a big or modest spender, you can continue to spend, because it is their source of income.  If you are not much of a spender, just play this game for a while and move on to a different game.  There are tons of games out there, and each different one will most likely give you a new thrill for a while.
May 4, 2020, 19:5505/04/20
May 4, 2020, 19:59(edited)
02/16/20

I think you missed the subject. We agree to pay, and have already done so, for what appears to us to be fair.

Problem is mostly about energy.

But yeah, for me you said everything. If they dont hear us at all, like it seem to be, it will only be a game for a month or two, like they want.

May 5, 2020, 00:5805/05/20
May 5, 2020, 00:59(edited)
08/24/19
This was truly an emotional roller coaster reading that bs. Level cap 100, but wait! Theres more! We figured you would rather a 15 pack of exp pots (which is what i figure they will do) every 5 levels instead of all that useless energy no one ever runs out of.........why even raise the cap. Utterly useless and shows how much you all actually value the players. Welpers, the game broke on tonights reset so maybe its a good time to give plarium the single finger salute and be on my way.....
May 5, 2020, 07:4805/05/20
03/18/20
I would love to see a scroll lock or position memory when browsing the roster and vault instead of constantly having to scroll back to the position you were every time you rank a champ or even just switching between reviews and skills. And give some more filter options based on rarity or alphabetically and the option to reverse order.
May 5, 2020, 11:1405/05/20
05/19/19
I continue:

6) add the ability to block skills during auto combat (for example, leave A1, but block A2, A3)

7) when will there be private messages between players?

8) This is a small request. Please enter a color chat for the clan leader and his deputies.

May 5, 2020, 11:1605/05/20
03/20/20
After the update I can't seem to log in on my tablet or my iPhone. Is it me or is it the game?
May 5, 2020, 12:3705/05/20
04/18/19

Good points.

I would add setting up some combos, like (first this attack then, this other one... ) so we can describe our own ia

GrigoriyUA said:

I continue:

6) add the ability to block skills during auto combat (for example, leave A1, but block A2, A3)

7) when will there be private messages between players?

8) This is a small request. Please enter a color chat for the clan leader and his deputies.

May 5, 2020, 16:1405/05/20
04/13/20

When will you release Battle Pass Season 2?

Release it before end of May please. Working from home helps me play game more often. Else I'm not buying it. 
May 5, 2020, 19:0605/05/20
04/11/20

I’ve been playing the game for a month. I’ve made huge increases in my abilities. The only way I can keep advancing my players is to play lower campaign levels over and over. 

The rewards on those levels suck. I’m currently farming new players on brutal. It’s faster to level them up. Yet it’s not worth the price for the amount of energy I expend. I’m tired of buying energy. The rewards suck. I’m playing brutal and lucky If I get a 4 star artifact that I actually need for the players. I spend so much energy getting a 3* attack % artifact, that I don’t have enough energy to do anything in the dungeons. 

Having a goal to fail upgrading artifacts tells me your just money hungry. Why don’t you allow players to ascend artifacts like we can players. Just charge me a set amount of money. When I’ve watched 500,000 coins go to waste to level up from 11 to 12. 

I currently can’t log into the game after this update. I’ve tired everything I can think of. Turned my WiFi, phone off and on. Tired playing using my phones data. The reply I got was change my VPN from support. Why should I change my VPN? 
May 6, 2020, 08:3205/06/20
12/21/19
I don't normally get involved with forum posting I don't know call me shy but as a paying and loyal player this is so dispicable I have to. How can you say quality of life for players and no energy with level increase in the same quotation without completely bursting into hysterics cos that was a joke!... Right? 
May 6, 2020, 08:5805/06/20
02/09/20

Please do something with the Richtoff the bolt....it`s is extremely broken for a legendary. You should move it to rare.

It is very bad.
May 6, 2020, 11:5205/06/20
05/05/16

Where are the additional player levels?

I am at 100% of level 60 and despite getting more experience that is where I stay.

The lack of energy increase with the additional levels is disappointing.

The lack of the additional levels themselves, however, is even more so
May 6, 2020, 12:2205/06/20
01/18/20
Kilgorn said:

I wish you lot would fix Altan's A2.........
I told them over 3 months but they ask me for a video !!