Update Highlights 1.15

Update Highlights 1.15

Search
Comments
Jun 8, 2020, 20:0706/08/20
Jun 8, 2020, 20:08(edited)
01/07/20

oh but wait battle for huge rewards yeah right what a joke

milestones pffftttt that's a word I definitely wouldn't even think of using for these rewards "junk" be more fitting

Jun 8, 2020, 20:1106/08/20
06/08/20

About two days into playing i received a second Kael. I did not know that players were able to use two of the same champions while playing; so, i sacrificed my second Kael to upgrade my first ones skills. I tried nonstop to get another one but not only did i not get my Kael back.. i still haven’t received a single champion above rare :/ i would do anything to be able to have that Kael that i sacrificed back :( After making this dumb mistake, every second i am playing Raid all i can think about is about how i sacrificed what could have been my best player :( If there is any way you can help me get my Kael, or another champion that will help me forget about my mistake, i would greatly appreciate it :) I love this game so much and want to keep playing! But if you can not help me out with my mistake, unfortunately the guilt of losing this Kael will eat me alive, i will have to retire from Raid :( Please let me know if you are able to help me with my problem. Thank you!

Jun 8, 2020, 20:3106/08/20
01/10/20
justindcostanzo said:

About two days into playing i received a second Kael. I did not know that players were able to use two of the same champions while playing; so, i sacrificed my second Kael to upgrade my first ones skills. I tried nonstop to get another one but not only did i not get my Kael back.. i still haven’t received a single champion above rare :/ i would do anything to be able to have that Kael that i sacrificed back :( After making this dumb mistake, every second i am playing Raid all i can think about is about how i sacrificed what could have been my best player :( If there is any way you can help me get my Kael, or another champion that will help me forget about my mistake, i would greatly appreciate it :) I love this game so much and want to keep playing! But if you can not help me out with my mistake, unfortunately the guilt of losing this Kael will eat me alive, i will have to retire from Raid :( Please let me know if you are able to help me with my problem. Thank you!

I feel your pain, but unfortunately the customer support for this game is not existing. At least that is my experience with them . Even if you submit a ticket you will get an auto reply and they will close your ticket.
Jun 8, 2020, 21:0406/08/20
04/14/20

justindcostanzo said:

If it's any comfort, except for maybe the first few weeks, there really isn't much point to having two Kaels. You would soon have ended up doing exactly what you did now, sacrificing the second one to level up the first one's skills. This is only a problem in the very short term. Once you've gotten a bit further in the game, there are only very few cases in which it's useful to have two of the same champion - and they don't involve Kael. 

Now if you had sacrificed Kael without having another one, or another extremely strong rare like Apothecary, it would've been another story. But this really isn't a big loss. You'll get some epics from login rewards soon enough and from your first sacred shards.