All Categories

Update Highlights 1.15

Update Highlights 1.15

Search
Comments
Apr 29, 2020, 11:2804/29/20
05/19/19

This is a mockery of the players.

1) Where is the training arena between clan members?

2) Create one clan boss and throw away bonus chests into one boss. Why 6 clan bosses with infinite health, if it makes more sense to create one boss with complexity like the fourth, for example?

3) Account level 100 without increasing the amount of energy. Excuse me, what ???

4) Where is the database of characters and their skills? Where are the comparative tables between the characters to see the similarities and differences between the characters and their skills? (If so, give a link please).

5) What is the chance of dropping characters, artifacts and attributes in the company and dungeons? Why is this not written?

It’s hard to call it updates. Just patches, bug fixes and all.

P.S.Sorry, translated from Russian into English by Google translator.

Apr 29, 2020, 11:4904/29/20
05/16/19
This is the sound of every endgame player walking out..... where the hell is our new content?! Garbage patch, might even be worse than 1.13 
Apr 29, 2020, 12:0204/29/20
10/02/19
Please please do something about rank upgrading. It is such a pain to scroll through every time to the bottom of the 200 champs to fuse 1 to 2 stars.  Before 1.13 it would just automatically stay at the place where you last chose the champ but after it goes right to the top. That would be such a huge QOL thing for us.  Also, if there was a way to upgrade more than one champ at a time that would be amazing. 
Apr 29, 2020, 12:0304/29/20
11/10/19
Plz do one more thing that when ever we use our artifacts upgrad even when we fail then also they will take our silver why  so if we fail u should not take the silver coz it fails many time and the we will b lossing silver always it's not fine coz we losse more sliver while upgrading it please fix that if we fail we should not losse silver please please
Apr 29, 2020, 12:1804/29/20
10/25/19
Bit of an insult increasing available levels but no increase in energy. 130 goes very quickly once you get to higher levels. Used to spend 4-5 hours on this game daily. Now it’s more like an hour. Had to find other games to play while waiting for energy to build up. They are becoming more interesting than this game. Eventually this will become obsolete 
Apr 29, 2020, 12:2204/29/20
06/03/19
xandergonefar said:

Courtnehh said:

I’d really like to know why you think players wanted a level cap increase, clearly it was to get an additional energy cap which you guys have decided to leave out. The disconnect between you and your players is blatantly obvious.

100%

Like I told my friend on Discord:

"Plarium is a genie that ruins your wishes because you didn't say specifics.."

Lol, reminds me of that Movie ‘Bedazzled’ with Brendan fraser
Apr 29, 2020, 12:3304/29/20
10/10/19
Really wish prince Kymar would use his A2 first instead of the a3 on auto runs
Apr 29, 2020, 12:3304/29/20
01/10/20

This was the update we got and you weren't able to work in the battle pass?  Plarium, you were starting to do so well, I was hoping that battle pass was being skipped for something epic, instead, we get a level increase without energy and an arena tournament where whoever has the most token refills will win since defense and medals don't count so everybody is just going to set their defense to 1 star champions.  The Clan boss change is nice, but let's be real that wasn't a difficult change to make.

I'm severely disappointed.  The fact that you couldn't get the battle pass in with this weak of an update is just unacceptable.  Oh well at least on the bright side without the extra energy I'll be able to send more time (and my money) on other games.   

Apr 29, 2020, 13:0504/29/20
03/29/20
Wow level 100 for players, but not increase energy cap is nonsense, sorry plarium but this will be a huge mistake...
Apr 29, 2020, 13:0904/29/20
Apr 29, 2020, 18:58(edited)
05/29/19

So, no new content, no energy increase?  No consideration for your player base.  Ciao, it was almost fun while it lasted.

So much potential continuously wasted, and I'm just too tired to care anymore.
Apr 29, 2020, 13:1104/29/20
02/28/20
so making Viel a DR for everone made lilitu a little less needed, which is fine, its more of a balance than a nerf. but then to butcher her passive... well thanks for ruining my only good champ... yes  with top stalwart gear and tyrant and coffin shasher etc you can get to like 10% DR, so your only losing 5% DR.  .... but if your a midgame player that doesnt have access to all the other DR means that i get 0 x 15% DR... which is 0... and for the 2 turns i have veil out of every 4 turns it will give me 2.75%.... I have spent over £500 on this game and she is the only top tier champ i have, so now I dont have any top tier champs yet again.... well you have ruined my game for me... thanks plarium
Apr 29, 2020, 13:2204/29/20
03/24/20
I came here to see if Teela Goremane, Grohak the Bloodied or Bystophus were rebalanced and left dissapointed
Apr 29, 2020, 13:2804/29/20
Apr 29, 2020, 13:30(edited)
03/04/20
This has to be one of the worst updates to ever be announced, solely because of the increased level cap and lack of content. An increased energy cap is the least Plarium could do for the lack of content released in this patch. Good job, you’ve come up with a fix to the Clan Boss that should have been there when the clan boss was implemented into the game...And they plan to release the patch this way despite their “content partners” hinting that’s the wrong way to go.
Apr 29, 2020, 13:3804/29/20
03/22/20
It looks like bug fixes but not like update)
Apr 29, 2020, 13:3904/29/20
06/27/19

What have you done is "Optimization" of your existing features (adding infinite HP on CB, improving arena reward, diversified tournament reward by adding artifacts as reward as well). There is no new content or features in the game.

Nobody call this an updates.

People in the comments are correct. This should be included within week's. Update rather than took several months.

If you find champion that's racking your business you will fix it within day like you did with Seer champion when she got released in one of your updates.

But to make CB unkillable took you more than one year to make. This just shows how much you care about your player's heart and needs.

You already understand what players wanted with level 100 cap request. "High ENERGY CAPS" . You could have just made 130 -> 150 or reduce the time its takes to recharge energy. Do you know you just mocked thier request with this update.

Unkillable CB: It should have existed sonce the start of game. Shouldn't have been introduced this late by saying now strong Clans kill them in hour. You forgot that this game is played by all players in different countries. Which means different time zones. Not everyone could hit CB soon after reset. So yeah CB getting killed within 6 Hr  was a problem too for an average Clans. They couldn't wait for another key to get recharged.

You have just optimized your old features in the name of updates. Probably because your business is blooming without needing any new TRUE updates. This will only help you prolong your business.

Certainly old players have left waiting for new content as we see alot in every clan and on YouTube. Because new players have replaced them without any need of new content. Since for new players all the content is new.

This game currently going through at its best phase now. Its the same for every game. Certainly in future you will reach a point where you would need to release new content which you have been talking about since last year.

You know what could you have done? Replacing old features with new one like changing Spider, Ice goldem and dragons with new features. Redistributing reward system in those new features. You see? Game is still same and all the champion and thier skills are same but there is new content for everyone old and new.

Now i know with above suggestions you would say. What about its justify old and upcoming players. But what about players who have just started to show results in those dungeons?. I already have 2-3 suggestions for making that transition successful.  We both can be creative with ideas to make justice with everyone. We are Fully capable of that. But the real question is do we really want to? Cause it would be too much work and man hours for that.

You are finding easy money.

Make no mistake. You don't care about players. Or you would have justified with your updates for old players.

Apr 29, 2020, 13:4004/29/20
Apr 29, 2020, 13:48(edited)
03/22/20
warsec01 said:

Bit of an insult increasing available levels but no increase in energy. 130 goes very quickly once you get to higher levels. Used to spend 4-5 hours on this game daily. Now it’s more like an hour. Had to find other games to play while waiting for energy to build up. They are becoming more interesting than this game. Eventually this will become obsolete 
come on if you will increase energi limits, you will lost energy donate)
Apr 29, 2020, 13:4404/29/20
06/10/19
Hoping that these level milestones are actual rewards and not 4 star chickens. Let it be lego books and shards or better yet change your mind and increase energy so we can actually play the game more. 
Apr 29, 2020, 13:4504/29/20
Apr 30, 2020, 05:51(edited)
03/27/19
all items from quest, missions and daily login goes to inbox especially XP boost (unlimited time)   
Apr 29, 2020, 13:5204/29/20
05/05/19

Undying is for ALL Cb's not just normal. Read, don't just look at the pictures and assume.... Smh

Dimoran said:

What has changed from last year?

1) still, no new content.

2) still, doing nothing about getting double legendary champions.

3) still, doing nothing that fact we do not have enough energy.

4) still, no way to get legendary books.

5) still, doing nothing about drops in dungeons positions, artifacts, new stages for Mastery scrolls.

what is the purpose of this update?? going to level 100 and not giving more energy because we know for a fact if you do increase the energy you will lose money from players that buy energy. in other words from plarium fuck you, we don't give a fuck about our players pay for energy or fuck off

Undying Clan Boss for normal why can't you make all the CB Undying?

You will be able to sell Artifacts and Accessories  lol who gives a shit

The following Skills are now multiplicative with other similar effects (Damage, Damage Decrease effects, etc) rather than additive:

How about you spent some time balancing your legendary's champion than just trying to find a quick fix FFS 

Apr 29, 2020, 14:0304/29/20
05/13/19

OK 1.15 is at expected level. Overall good minor changes that we asked. Level cap is no big deal. 

Main question is about heroes balance.

Skrags 15% damage reduction is now multiplicative but norogs 15% damage reduction stays same addative! Same as coffin smashers 5%. What's the point of nerfing this meanic only on half of the heroes. Or I didn't got it right?