Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jun 29, 2018, 01:0606/29/18
08/21/14
Lord Mark said:

What should we do with this now ???

Can u do something about ?
I prefer they didn't.   Generally when people complain about being done with something, and having extra currency, Plarium introduces updates that further imbalance the game, and widen the gap between the coiners and noncoiners, as well as make it more difficult for a level playing field to exist for pvp (the latter even if coining did not exist).   Its ok to be done with something.   Having an end to castle development should be a good thing so that its possible for the late comers to eventually have the same power as the first comers (with power separation reverting to level of coining).
Jun 29, 2018, 11:0206/29/18
02/29/16

Homo Sapiens said:

i think you should bring back beacon massacres so leagues can crush test if they can hold beacons again.

and also test the big ones:P

Hello :)

I think Massacre Event will be back one day, but first some changes to the way Beacons are working should be done :)

And devs are still working on it :(
Jun 29, 2018, 11:0606/29/18
02/29/16

Sanosuke Sagara said:

To invite friends from Goggle is not easy in Myanmar ( Burma) , my country. Most of my country's people are using facebook thanany other countries in the world. It should be option to invite friends from Facebook like your given two options ( Mail and G+). If so most of my country peoples will enjoy the game as we can share more and as they like strategy games.

Hello!

Due to the changes to FB policy, we can't allow friends invitation via this platform.

FB removed such feature as search of users via App ID and because of it we even had to remove friends' invitation feature from all from our Facebook games :(
Jun 29, 2018, 11:1006/29/18
02/29/16

bc dish said:

The only way to get emeralds is to buy them or happen to get them from the undead. My friends and myself think there should be a way to convert sapphires to emeralds. 

Hello :)

Devs are thinking on adding this feature to the game :)

For now, you also can receive Emeralds from Tournaments and Quests :)
Jun 29, 2018, 11:1106/29/18
02/29/16

kakkmartin said:

I have completed all dragon arts :P maybe thinks ome more or let them being upgraded more...

Hello, my Lord!

Devs still don't have any plans to change anything in Dragon Arts. Maybe one day they will change their opinion, but not in the near future :(

Jun 29, 2018, 11:1406/29/18
02/29/16

kakkmartin said:

another idea about the daily roulette, there is one offer to buy 3 fortifications... maybe broaden it so that I can upgrade my fortifications aswell... lets say I have full perimeter lvl 3 and I have no use of the offer to buy 3 items cheaper... instead I would like to upgrade 3 lvl 3 walls to lvl 4. I hope you understand my idea.

Wheel of Fortune is another feature devs don't plan to change as they're working on the other tasks with the higher priority. 

As for discount on Fortification's upgrade, there is a separate Fortification discount that appears in the game from time to time :)
Jun 29, 2018, 11:1606/29/18
02/29/16

kynapahvi said:

Hello! I was wondering if there were any contests in the forums and I would like to suggest the following:

Stormfall: Welcome to my magnificent Castle

The idea would be to take a screenshot of your castle and submit it into some forum competition thread. Then possibly moderators/developers would pickout a few of the nicest looking castles and declare the winners and some small prize. 

So the winner would be the ones with the nicest thought out architecture, how one has used the improvement items  and how building are placed instead of everyone having 100 red dragons squeezed to a yard.

Cheers!

Hello, my Lord :)

Thanks a lot for your suggestion 

We have the while Thread dedicated to different types of contests: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/entertainment-community/

The contest you suggested we also had some time ago :) You're welcome to choose from the contests we're already running :)

Jun 29, 2018, 11:5506/29/18
02/29/16

Aegon Targaryen said:

Please either reduce the Troop Building construction times, remove them from the building requirements to upgrade Town Hall above 20, or compromise and only require the Troop Buildings to be at level 10 for upgrading TH above 20.

The Occult and Beastiary building times are ridiculous.  A level 22 TH would make them much less so.   The SoL, Forge, and Dungeons only require 1 level 10 version of farm, mine, and townhouse, respectively.    Requiring level 10 troop building levels to upgrade the TH above 20, would be more manageable.

I have 4 craftsmen.  I can not imagine the frustration encountered by those with fewer, especially with only 1.  The servers will be ghost towns before those players get their Town Hall past 20.

Building time of both Buildings and Units is strictly set according to the balance.

Actually, this time is the base of the whole balance. Devs won't change it as it will lead to the huge changes in other features as well.

Jun 29, 2018, 12:0206/29/18
02/29/16

Aegon Targaryen said:

I recommend keeping the 4 rewards (25% specific resource production and 8 hour weor's protection) for completing all Daily Mar'eth quests in a fixed rotation, and having the daily Mar'eth quests continue in their randomness.

Either that, or allow the selling of either reward for resources, or allowing either reward to be swapped for 1 of the others.

Mar'eth Quests are an additional way to receive free rewards. Taking into account there are a lot of Quests, the Rewards for them are quite different as well. So that players can choose among Quests and complete those where they like the Reward (if they don't want to complete all of them).

Jun 29, 2018, 12:0606/29/18
02/29/16

tane_marshall said:

Suggestions Ok where I begin : 

Ok we are paying money real money and I'm seeing no live support needs to be live support 

and its not a few dollars 10 dollars for basic packs needs to be good customer communication 

outside of a forum I'm liking the environment but would be ten times better if chat was monitored 

im seeing bloody murder getting committed racism and god knows what else. 

People openly talking about being exploiters I mean hello breach of rules simple = ban 

and your either going to enforce your rules and legal requirements or face legal issues 

I've monitored several racist chats in two weeks an noticing exploiters openly talking about 

how they have broken your system on your live chat channel : basically you need to police 

your stuff and have more checks and balances . 

Ok there's a start. 

Hello!

We don't moderate chats in the game. But you can report players to our Support team: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

All you need to do is to make a screenshot of offensive/abusive/racist language and submit a violation form.

We understand reading such messages in chat is not the experience you would like to receive :(

Jun 29, 2018, 12:0806/29/18
02/29/16

Lord Mark said:

What should we do with this now ???

Can u do something about ?

Devs don't have any plans on changing this features. You can use all Bonuses you received thanks to these features.

Maybe in the future, they will change their mind and add some updates to them, but not in the near future :(
Jun 30, 2018, 05:0406/30/18
08/21/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Aegon Targaryen said:

Please either reduce the Troop Building construction times, remove them from the building requirements to upgrade Town Hall above 20, or compromise and only require the Troop Buildings to be at level 10 for upgrading TH above 20.

The Occult and Beastiary building times are ridiculous.  A level 22 TH would make them much less so.   The SoL, Forge, and Dungeons only require 1 level 10 version of farm, mine, and townhouse, respectively.    Requiring level 10 troop building levels to upgrade the TH above 20, would be more manageable.

I have 4 craftsmen.  I can not imagine the frustration encountered by those with fewer, especially with only 1.  The servers will be ghost towns before those players get their Town Hall past 20.

Building time of both Buildings and Units is strictly set according to the balance.

Actually, this time is the base of the whole balance. Devs won't change it as it will lead to the huge changes in other features as well.

What does the relatively recent addition of troop building levels and their times of construction have to do with game balance?  The devs put those long times in for the beastiary and Occult buildings, and the Devs can remove those times.  The Devs can change those times to any time that they choose, including changing them to the same as the infantry and cavalry building times, and it will NOT affect balance in any way, shape, or form.  That would be impossible, as they have nothing to do with the balance.  Those levels were simply installed because several players whined and complained about idle craftsmen.   Those levels and building times can be changed at any time with a new update.

If the devs don't want to change their ridiculous construction times for the beastiary and occult buildings, then they can just say so.  Those buildings did not even have levels nor construction times associated with them when they were put into the game.  That was a recent addition, an addition that can be changed any way the devs see fit.

There is also no reason to require them to be level 20 in order to upgrade the TH past level 20.  The devs added that requirement, and the devs can remove that requirement.  The devs can change the requirement to any level they so choose.

Jun 30, 2018, 05:2606/30/18
08/21/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Aegon Targaryen said:

I recommend keeping the 4 rewards (25% specific resource production and 8 hour weor's protection) for completing all Daily Mar'eth quests in a fixed rotation, and having the daily Mar'eth quests continue in their randomness.

Either that, or allow the selling of either reward for resources, or allowing either reward to be swapped for 1 of the others.

Mar'eth Quests are an additional way to receive free rewards. Taking into account there are a lot of Quests, the Rewards for them are quite different as well. So that players can choose among Quests and complete those where they like the Reward (if they don't want to complete all of them).

Some quests are impossible to complete.  Right now, the ONLY rewards that are possible to claim are the 25% Iron Production for 3 days and the 8 hour Weor's Protection.  The 25% Gold Production for 3 days and the 25% Food Production for 3 days are NOT possible to achieve.

The 25% Gold Production for 3 days is the reward for completing all 5 quests on the Twin Hamlet quest group.   Since the two Hamlet resource quests can not be achieved, only 3 of the 5 quests can be completed, and therefore the 25% Gold Production for 3 days reward can not be obtained.

The 25% Food Production for 3 days is the reward for completing all 5 of the Paragon Quest group.   Since the help 30 league members building quest can not be achieved, and since the only way to get the destroy units at Hamlet quest done is to commit defensive suicide (which lessens the need for the food production reward), only 3-4 of these quests can be completed, and therefore the 25% Food Production for 3 days reward can not be obtained.

This is why I have suggested keeping the 100% completion rewards on a fixed rotation, while the various quest groups remain random.  This would allow all 4 of the 100% completion rewards obtainable at least some of the time.

Of course, replacing the quests that are unachievable with quests that are achievable would be a better solution.

Jul 5, 2018, 22:1807/05/18
08/21/14
I recommend removing the new HERO instant sell ability.  Boosts already exist.  This is a useless waste of data and unnecessarily clutters up the UI. 
Jul 6, 2018, 14:5807/06/18
12/18/14

I think there should be a "thumbs down" added to the comments so players can show that comments are sometimes useless, redundant etc without having to explain it

would be interesting to see how many thumbs down responses some of the comments from administrators and moderators would get
Jul 11, 2018, 10:3907/11/18
Jul 11, 2018, 14:34(edited)
04/17/16

I would like to suggest a security dialog box that is the focal point for the following options:

1) Control which ranks can see other member units in the Fortress

2) Control which ranks can see other member units in the Beacons

3) Control which ranks can see the last login day of other members

4) Control which ranks can see the statistics page (this is already available but should be moved here)

This will allow the Marshal to have more control on who can see what given that the game is loaded with spies and also untrustworthy members.  Simply saying that all members above the rank of Soldier has access is hubris.  The Marshal should be able to control who sees what.

Jul 12, 2018, 08:3107/12/18
08/31/15

I have security suggestions for both leagues and individual players

1) Limit the number of players who can be kicked at one time.  There are very few legitimate reasons for a league to need to kick a lot of players quickly.  Generally if mass kickings are going on, its a sign of malicious activity.

2) League leadership should be able to see the names of those doing league impacting actions such as kicking players, cuing upgrades, kicking troops out of beacons, etc.  Basic accountability for such actions isn't too much to ask and it helps defend against spies and compromised accounts.

3) Require password authentication when a player logs in from a different IP address.

4) Send email alert when account is accessed from a different IP address.  

5) If a session is open for over 24 hours, require password authentication to continue activity.  I know players hate pop ups, but we already get spammed with ads at seemingly random times (that always magically seem to be right when I need to push for a raid), so adding one more for player security won't increase the pain too much.

Jul 16, 2018, 10:5507/16/18
Jul 17, 2018, 09:09(edited)
06/18/14

SAGE

Make SAGE permanent and buyable for sapphires, we can have 4 craftsmans and build 4 buildings simultaneously, WE SHOULD at least have two slots for researching lost arts.

Now even more than ever  ''couse Arts jumped from 20 to 32 level.

Just a thought

Jul 17, 2018, 21:1007/17/18
04/17/16
A member of a league should not be able to block messages from the Marshal of the league just like you cannot block messages from Oberon.
Jul 19, 2018, 20:4807/19/18
08/21/14

I recommend Plarium create a new server, available only by subscription ($5 a month?).  This server will have full food restrictions in place (no safe spaces).  Due to the monthly subscription, no coining will be allowed.   The Black Market may need to be eliminated or at least changed to reflect the scarcity of sapphires.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.