Your Suggestions - 4

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
May 7, 2018, 11:3405/07/18
02/29/16

Insanity Talisman said:

Jezebel said:

Another suggestion for the Fireball abuse that is rampant in the game.

Can you please make it so that if we are fireballed and the person automatically put up a weor's protection afterwards that the person who is fireballed can retaliate (much like with castles under the pink bubble if they have been inactive for a while - we can retaliate on them if we are hit)

There are players who fireball 10 times and automatically put up a weor's protection to avoid retaliation.

IDC if they fireball me but I want to be able to retaliate against them - there are some who do it DAILY and there is no recourse to take if they are always protected from retaliation

O_O

This is a brilliant idea! BRILLIANT. I demand that it is implemented immediately!

Nothing can be done immediately as all new features require changes in the game code :)

As for your suggestion, Lady Jezebel, I will discuss it with devs. I'm not sure they will agree adding it as one of the main purposes of Weor's protection is to defend against attacks. But I will try.

Plus, on FB devs added the new type of Units that give you protection against Fireballs. In the future, they plan to add these Units to plarium.com as well and it will be a good chance to receive protection and destroy enemies' Fireballs sent to you (especially taking into account these Units should be trained for Resources).

May 7, 2018, 19:2305/07/18
12/18/14
Alina Phoenix said:

Insanity Talisman said:

Jezebel said:

Another suggestion for the Fireball abuse that is rampant in the game.

Can you please make it so that if we are fireballed and the person automatically put up a weor's protection afterwards that the person who is fireballed can retaliate (much like with castles under the pink bubble if they have been inactive for a while - we can retaliate on them if we are hit)

There are players who fireball 10 times and automatically put up a weor's protection to avoid retaliation.

IDC if they fireball me but I want to be able to retaliate against them - there are some who do it DAILY and there is no recourse to take if they are always protected from retaliation

O_O

This is a brilliant idea! BRILLIANT. I demand that it is implemented immediately!

Nothing can be done immediately as all new features require changes in the game code :)

As for your suggestion, Lady Jezebel, I will discuss it with devs. I'm not sure they will agree adding it as one of the main purposes of Weor's protection is to defend against attacks. But I will try.

Plus, on FB devs added the new type of Units that give you protection against Fireballs. In the future, they plan to add these Units to plarium.com as well and it will be a good chance to receive protection and destroy enemies' Fireballs sent to you (especially taking into account these Units should be trained for Resources).

But its okay for someone to only use fireballs to attack then hide under a bubble safe from retaliation?  I am not saying that everyone should be able to hit them just the person(s) that they hit before they run and hide under a Weor's protection
May 7, 2018, 23:1905/07/18
08/21/14
Medals should be awarded similar to skull runes, instead of the current 2 per level.   Getting 2 medals at both level 20 and level 90 is very irritating.
May 8, 2018, 12:1605/08/18
02/29/16
Limad said:

But its okay for someone to only use fireballs to attack then hide under a bubble safe from retaliation?  I am not saying that everyone should be able to hit them just the person(s) that they hit before they run and hide under a Weor's protection
I up-vote this idea. It should work the same way. If you creep out of a bubble to raid and can then be raided in return then there's no reason why it shouldn't also apply to fireballs. Unless cash, of course. 
I got your point, guys :) I will discuss it with devs.
May 8, 2018, 12:2805/08/18
02/29/16

Aegon Targaryen said:

Medals should be awarded similar to skull runes, instead of the current 2 per level.   Getting 2 medals at both level 20 and level 90 is very irritating.

Hey :)

Devs plan to add Medals as Reward to the Tournaments :) So, they will be easier to obtain 

May 8, 2018, 12:2905/08/18
02/29/16
roadstar Pitbull said:

Along with medal and sketches drop rates,the new coding also needs a revamped Grand Marshall report layout and enlargement.

something where we can hold reports longer and categorized (ie: weekly raids, wars, )with a minimum 30 day clear..
This suggestion was forwarded to devs as well. They accepted it that means these changes will come to the game in the future :)
May 17, 2018, 12:3405/17/18
May 17, 2018, 15:12(edited)
12/18/14

increase lost arts for dwarf units to level 32 like the others so that those of us who are done with all other lost arts upgrades have something to upgrade 

all my sensible building upgrades are all done also and I have no intention of buying thousands of sketches to do the remaining upgrades - i would spend some of my saphs on sketches if I could earn some during the tournaments that reward them

OR give them as rewards in tournaments that we can participate in
May 17, 2018, 14:0405/17/18
07/25/15

Every so often we have posts and threads on the forums about battlegrounds and how they don't work, or players feel cheated, upset and so on. Like recent thread by Lord Mark here @ https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/103974_stop-playing-bg---/

Juglar posted a response in there about his last payout some months ago and then retired from them, because it was to much to return. Doesn't this kinda prove the system is if not flawed, not very player friendly? If you look at battlegrounds as more like dungeon crawls in more traditional mmos. The player always get a reward at completion, eventhough what it is, is not always a given. Chance of rewards during the dungeon is in most cases a given too.

Wouldn't it be better to change battlegrounds, so you get units back based on your actual loss (resources invested) in every battleground you do? With the tax, there is always a loss in regards of resources traded, but you would always end up with some units. With higher level bg's you would get more units back as you would take higher and higher loss's too. It would ensure players never would find themselfs in a situation where they throw away all their units into bg's for them to be locked up which can be a game breaker for many feeling get stuck. You would always have units to play around with to actually play the game as well. Would be very good for new players as well as it can take a great toll on the motivation to keep playing if you find yourself you "wasted" all your units and got nothing back, eventhough you get back somewhere down the line if you keep going but for new players that is a great slap in the face. When I first started play this game I thought BG's was great, I got units back that I couldn't make yet. That was fun until the only units I had left was the ones I couldn't make yet, then the slow process to get my resources back out and basically, BG's was a closed chapter. I wanted to use my units for other purposes. You kinda feel you have to opt out of certain parts of the game if you want to do other things. Shouldn't it be in any game company's best intersted to keep the players in the seats in front of the screen as long as possible?

May 17, 2018, 15:1405/17/18
12/18/14
Gadheras said:

Every so often we have posts and threads on the forums about battlegrounds and how they don't work, or players feel cheated, upset and so on. Like recent thread by Lord Mark here @ https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/103974_stop-playing-bg---/

Juglar posted a response in there about his last payout some months ago and then retired from them, because it was to much to return. Doesn't this kinda prove the system is if not flawed, not very player friendly? If you look at battlegrounds as more like dungeon crawls in more traditional mmos. The player always get a reward at completion, eventhough what it is, is not always a given. Chance of rewards during the dungeon is in most cases a given too.

Wouldn't it be better to change battlegrounds, so you get units back based on your actual loss (resources invested) in every battleground you do? With the tax, there is always a loss in regards of resources traded, but you would always end up with some units. With higher level bg's you would get more units back as you would take higher and higher loss's too. It would ensure players never would find themselfs in a situation where they throw away all their units into bg's for them to be locked up which can be a game breaker for many feeling get stuck. You would always have units to play around with to actually play the game as well. Would be very good for new players as well as it can take a great toll on the motivation to keep playing if you find yourself you "wasted" all your units and got nothing back, eventhough you get back somewhere down the line if you keep going but for new players that is a great slap in the face. When I first started play this game I thought BG's was great, I got units back that I couldn't make yet. That was fun until the only units I had left was the ones I couldn't make yet, then the slow process to get my resources back out and basically, BG's was a closed chapter. I wanted to use my units for other purposes. You kinda feel you have to opt out of certain parts of the game if you want to do other things. Shouldn't it be in any game company's best intersted to keep the players in the seats in front of the screen as long as possible?

simply turn back the clock to 2014 when BG still worked :))
May 20, 2018, 04:1705/20/18
09/22/15

Limad said:

In the grand scheme of things this is a very minor suggestion, but it would be nice to have a name search option on the stats tab.

As a captain, I also have that same problem. If they could help us with that would be great !!! (like when we look for a member in our league, we can sort it by rank, name, level and distance) 

Although we shouldn't forget that we also have a way of looking for by the rank and by the level in the statistics, two ways that will always make it easier for us.

Lord Tony

May 20, 2018, 04:4105/20/18
09/22/15

Greetings Lords and Ladies

The suggestion that I will comment to you, possibly someone previously, already talked about it.

But as I recently have the pleasure of being able to enter the forum (something that never crossed my mind before) I will give myself the luxury of not supposing.

What I mean is to make a little change to offers in the "Roulette of Luck" if we already complete a fraction in our castle.

It's like, as it happened when you completed level 10 of paragon in the past (there were no more offers and discounts of paragon points)

I would like to propose the same with the lots arts, chests, castle masks and another.

I don't say that they will completely removed after completing them fraction, but rather to lower the percentage of probability that they come out in front of others offers, I am not a video game programmer, and I know that what I ask is not so easy, but neither it's impossible.

And if I say this is by personal opinion, the better an offer at roulette is, the more sapphires I spend, and the more money I put into the game ;)

Lord Tony

May 21, 2018, 12:5305/21/18
02/29/16

Jezebel said:

increase lost arts for dwarf units to level 32 like the others so that those of us who are done with all other lost arts upgrades have something to upgrade 

all my sensible building upgrades are all done also and I have no intention of buying thousands of sketches to do the remaining upgrades - i would spend some of my saphs on sketches if I could earn some during the tournaments that reward them

OR give them as rewards in tournaments that we can participate in

Hello, Lady Jezebel!

Devs plan to widen the list of Items you can receive in Tournament Rewards. Sketches can be included to this new list as well.

Plus, in the future devs will add a feature that will help you to  start working on the Lost Arts again.
May 21, 2018, 13:1805/21/18
02/29/16

Gadheras said:

Hello, Lord GADHERAS. 

I'm sorry for the delayed reply to your question.

Yes, we have topics regarding BGs posted from time to time. It's not because they don't work, but because players don't have enough patience and desire to learn how exactly they are working. I understand it's easier to send all Army to BGs and hope to receive the doubled number of Units back. 

Will it work? No, it won't.

BGs should be used for Units convertation. Your loses and your victories will be usually of the same size. But on the different periods of time, you can see that you either in significant minus on your loses or on the opposite you receive more Units in reward than you expected to receive. But at the end, you will receive approximately the same results:

your loses = your victories.

Taking into account BGs are used for Units convertation there is no sense to use powerful Units for them. It's better to use Infantry and Cavalry Units for it as you will be able to convert them in Bestiary and Occult Units.

Yes, it's a long process, very long process (especially if you play high-level BGs) but in this way, you won't put your Units at risk. And taking into account it requires a lot of time, it's the reason why many players give up when they reach high Levels.

The suggestions you made requires core changes to BGs mechanics. Devs are not going to make any changes to BGs at all and they will keep on working as they're working now.

May 21, 2018, 13:2905/21/18
02/29/16

tony said:

Limad said:

In the grand scheme of things this is a very minor suggestion, but it would be nice to have a name search option on the stats tab.

As a captain, I also have that same problem. If they could help us with that would be great !!! (like when we look for a member in our league, we can sort it by rank, name, level and distance) 

Although we shouldn't forget that we also have a way of looking for by the rank and by the level in the statistics, two ways that will always make it easier for us.

Lord Tony

Hello ;)

I've forwarded this suggestion to devs 
May 21, 2018, 13:4005/21/18
02/29/16

tony said:

Greetings Lords and Ladies

The suggestion that I will comment to you, possibly someone previously, already talked about it.

But as I recently have the pleasure of being able to enter the forum (something that never crossed my mind before) I will give myself the luxury of not supposing.

What I mean is to make a little change to offers in the "Roulette of Luck" if we already complete a fraction in our castle.

It's like, as it happened when you completed level 10 of paragon in the past (there were no more offers and discounts of paragon points)

I would like to propose the same with the lots arts, chests, castle masks and another.

I don't say that they will completely removed after completing them fraction, but rather to lower the percentage of probability that they come out in front of others offers, I am not a video game programmer, and I know that what I ask is not so easy, but neither it's impossible.

And if I say this is by personal opinion, the better an offer at roulette is, the more sapphires I spend, and the more money I put into the game ;)

Lord Tony

Hello, Lord Tony!

Your suggestion has sense. And in the logic of the current "Wheel of Fortune" algorithm it's already included.

But you should take into account here that there is no Limit for Castle Skins, for example. You can switch them. That's why you can stop receiving this Offer only if you already have absolutely all Castle Skins. 

May 21, 2018, 16:3705/21/18
May 21, 2018, 16:37(edited)
12/31/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

Hello, Lord GADHERAS. 

Yes, we have topics regarding BGs posted from time to time. It's not because they don't work, but because players don't have enough patience and desire to learn how exactly they are working. I understand it's easier to send all Army to BGs and hope to receive the doubled number of Units back. 

BGs should be used for Units convertation. Your loses and your victories will be usually of the same size. But on the different periods of time, you can see that you either in significant minus on your loses or on the opposite you receive more Units in reward than you expected to receive. But at the end, you will receive approximately the same results:

Taking into account BGs are used for Units convertation there is no sense to use powerful Units for them. It's better to use Infantry and Cavalry Units for it as you will be able to convert them in Bestiary and Occult Units.

Yes, it's a long process, very long process (especially if you play high-level BGs) but in this way, you won't put your Units at risk. And taking into account it requires a lot of time, it's the reason why many players give up when they reach high Levels.

The suggestions you made requires core changes to BGs mechanics. Devs are not going to make any changes to BGs at all and they will keep on working as they're working now.

BG used to be profit making its Plarium that changed the mechanics - they should not be considered as a unit conversion tool

if Plarium was able to change BG to benefit their own greediness surely they can change them back to the old mechanics to benefit the players

when will you see those of us that have been playing a long time are only still here for our leagues and the hopes that there will be GOOD changes in the future
May 22, 2018, 04:3905/22/18
May 22, 2018, 04:40(edited)
12/18/14

Callum said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

Hello, Lord GADHERAS. 

BG used to be profit making its Plarium that changed the mechanics - they should not be considered as a unit conversion tool

if Plarium was able to change BG to benefit their own greediness surely they can change them back to the old mechanics to benefit the players

when will you see those of us that have been playing a long time are only still here for our leagues and the hopes that there will be GOOD changes in the future

True story and adding levels of bg does not help - we build specific troops for bg we dont need more levels we need the mechanics to change (and I mean in a good way not a way that is detrimental to the players)

you took an important aspect of the game and made if virtually unplayable for most players
May 22, 2018, 07:4905/22/18
07/25/15

Jezebel said:

Callum said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

Hello, Lord GADHERAS. 

True story and adding levels of bg does not help - we build specific troops for bg we dont need more levels we need the mechanics to change (and I mean in a good way not a way that is detrimental to the players)

you took an important aspect of the game and made if virtually unplayable for most players

The problem is, profitt making for the players is profitt loss (real money) for Plarium. But the way I see it, you can only bleed the cow for so much before it die.... Over time the boundaries will always be moved to see how much "LESS" they can get away with give the players, and how much more they can get from them.  I seen to many online games fallen victims to their own creators more than any. Plarium is no exception, nor much worse or better than the ones before (and those that will come after). 

With that note. will seek out another adventure, to take another arrow to the knee... Summer(set) is here :p
May 27, 2018, 09:1205/27/18
02/05/16

Hello!

In game should be some systems how to play against irritating FB players. There  is always a few players who just enjoy only irritate other players with their own twisted way. FBs + catacombs make it possible. When you have opponent who just send FBs, use resources and keep units in catacomb, you can`t really fight at all. They do not defend castle or attack otherwise than using FBs. Taht is not what 99,9% players want to see in game.

You can`t really win or destroy that kind of opponent at all. You just take your daily FBs and nasty letters to hear how some sick person enjoy that kind way to play.

My suggestion is that under siege your troops are slowly getting died in catacombs! So you need to fight at least in your own castle or loose units.

That should make really something new  and interesting in game. Also it help active players cause they noticed when they are sieged.

Jacco

May 28, 2018, 09:4305/28/18
07/25/15
jaccohu said:

Hello!

In game should be some systems how to play against irritating FB players. There  is always a few players who just enjoy only irritate other players with their own twisted way. FBs + catacombs make it possible. When you have opponent who just send FBs, use resources and keep units in catacomb, you can`t really fight at all. They do not defend castle or attack otherwise than using FBs. Taht is not what 99,9% players want to see in game.

You can`t really win or destroy that kind of opponent at all. You just take your daily FBs and nasty letters to hear how some sick person enjoy that kind way to play.

My suggestion is that under siege your troops are slowly getting died in catacombs! So you need to fight at least in your own castle or loose units.

That should make really something new  and interesting in game. Also it help active players cause they noticed when they are sieged.

Jacco

Wont happen.... Much for the same reason they removed troop loss with negative food. The fireball happy people is Plariums best customers, if any they want players to buy more and use more of them. I guess they also got this "fireball" protection in the works, that also will cost you money to use... so you combat coining with your own coining and Plarium smile all the way to the bank. Things like this doesn't make good game play at all, but its up to everyone if they feel like take part in this or just opt out or find something else to do. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.