Your Suggestions - 4

Your Suggestions - 4

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Oct 5, 2018, 15:1010/05/18
Oct 5, 2018, 15:56(edited)
12/13/14

1. Move the Send/Recall buttons to the top of the Keep so they are immediately visible.

With the addition of Champions, Dominant Element, Spirit Wardens and Stoneheart Abilities it is getting more difficult to scroll down quickly.

Suggestions like this one should not be necessary. Devs are constantly making changes to UI but they never seem to notice when things start getting over-crowded .... just like the Grand Marshall's Battle Reports which are now filling with Stoneheart Battleground result, and the Undead Tab which is always full of spam

2. Give us a new tab for ALL battlegrounds to protect other battle reports from being replaced
This would also stop battlegrounds from filling the Raids Filter - http://prntscr.com/l2lrvm

They should never have been added to the Raid Filter because we have separate filters for battlegrounds - very thoughtless

3. When you add League Tower Event to plarium servers, it would be helpful if you did not add Corrupted to the Undead tab.

http://prntscr.com/l2lwxq

We need a separate tab for Corrupted for quicker searches .... we rarely need to see Undead reports but it is tedious trying to delete them

Oct 12, 2018, 00:5810/12/18
Oct 12, 2018, 01:01(edited)
02/21/16

These scrolls should at least be different Colors and with what shows it's very easy to make a trade for the wrong scroll as one is the Chance scroll the other isn't. As it stands several of the scrolls have the same issue My Husband tried to address this in the discussion section . :)

Oct 12, 2018, 03:1910/12/18
08/21/14

Carol Aileen said:

These scrolls should at least be different Colors and with what shows it's very easy to make a trade for the wrong scroll as one is the Chance scroll the other isn't. As it stands several of the scrolls have the same issue My Husband tried to address this in the discussion section . :)

Both of those are chance scrolls.   Once I found out what to look for, I can easily see the difference.  However, with the amount of micromanaging required from all the updates just to keep progressing the castle, I can see people in a hurry just not noticing the difference.   Plus its easier for tired minds and vision to make a mistake.

I agree that the differences should be much more noticable than a tiny subicon.
Oct 12, 2018, 03:3010/12/18
08/21/14
I'm going to second Snowgoon's suggestion of creating a new tab for battleground reports.   It was borderline before with regular BGs.  Now doing dozens of SH BGs can easily remove more important reports if a person doesn't have time to go through everything for 2-3 days, but still wants to get their daily SH BGs in.  Add 5-6 reg BGs for MQ and maxed wraith reg SQBG, and unseen reports can start dropping off, especially with as glitches increase the need for refreshing during a login session, even an attempt at a quick login session.
Oct 14, 2018, 02:4610/14/18
02/22/16

Aegon Targaryen said:

Carol Aileen said:

Both of those are chance scrolls.   Once I found out what to look for, I can easily see the difference.  However, with the amount of micromanaging required from all the updates just to keep progressing the castle, I can see people in a hurry just not noticing the difference.   Plus its easier for tired minds and vision to make a mistake.

Actually both were not chance scrolls  the first is a chance scroll the second is just Movement Invisibility

Oct 14, 2018, 04:1210/14/18
08/21/14

Wesley Pringle said:

Aegon Targaryen said:

Carol Aileen said:

Actually both were not chance scrolls  the first is a chance scroll the second is just Movement Invisibility

Movement Invisibility has an arrow in the lower right.    Movement Invisibility chance has a die in the lower right.

They are BOTH chance scrolls.
Oct 18, 2018, 19:2110/18/18
11/27/14

Please create an zoom button in the Plarium app becouse we must scrool up and down on smaller screens.

Make something similar to Chrome.

Oct 21, 2018, 11:4210/21/18
08/30/17

Lord Mark said:

Please create an zoom button in the Plarium app becouse we must scrool up and down on smaller screens.

Make something similar to Chrome.

Hi ! 

I'm thinking their apps addapt to the settings of the browser which uses them. Don't know if they can do something in this way...

Best regards!

Bogdan

Oct 21, 2018, 14:0110/21/18
Oct 21, 2018, 14:37(edited)
02/22/16

Aegon Targaryen said:

Wesley Pringle said:

Aegon Targaryen said:

Carol Aileen said:

Movement Invisibility has an arrow in the lower right.    Movement Invisibility chance has a die in the lower right.

They are BOTH chance scrolls.
Um excuse me But My wife  posted those On My behalf I had screenshot Them after Specifically noting what they were. So respectfully I state you are in error  maybe it was a glitch at the time in the Game  but when I did the screen shot that is what it was. Either way they don't look different enough from the others scrolls it seem designed to cause mistakes in the trades ! The Names and the shield Either Make the other scrolls Invisibility Chance  or Movement Chance to clearly distinguish the scrolls from the Others  
as well as the other similar scroll names and Shields  in the Stoneheart  scrolls collection 

Oct 21, 2018, 23:1210/21/18
12/18/14

Suggestion 1 - separate the stone heart scrolls and regular lost art scrolls in the House of Scrolls - leagues have scroll keepers its difficult to keep track of inventory when they are all together

Suggestion 2 - add options to Dragon  Stone to decrease build times for wardens and stone heart units - and we should NOT have to pay a ridiculous amount of saphs to open this up to us
Oct 22, 2018, 13:2810/22/18
02/22/16
Soul stone Mines should be made for the Stoneheart Castles ! Being soulstones are required to build The Stoneheart units ! 
Oct 23, 2018, 14:1010/23/18
01/10/17
Stoneheart Unit building cues need to allow for simultaneous building of the  different types of units instead of stacking them on top of each other . As it stands it looks like a beginner programmer with less than Basic skills designed this atrocity. And yes the lack of Soulstones makes the Stoneheart Units unsustainable and not well thought out ! You Can do better than this !!
Oct 24, 2018, 22:1910/24/18
08/21/14
Hooverssmallengines said:

Stoneheart Unit building cues need to allow for simultaneous building of the  different types of units instead of stacking them on top of each other . As it stands it looks like a beginner programmer with less than Basic skills designed this atrocity. And yes the lack of Soulstones makes the Stoneheart Units unsustainable and not well thought out ! You Can do better than this !!
Do we really need more ovens?  There isn't enough soulstones to keep even 1 going 24/7.
Oct 25, 2018, 06:2510/25/18
Oct 25, 2018, 06:27(edited)
09/17/18

Hamlets.

I suggest removing the ability to use the Eagle's Nest to see what Hamlets are "occupied" so it would force players to send spies to keep tabs on what is occupied.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allowing players to just click 2 things and instantly see a PVP target is why Hamlets are rarely used, I sent troops to 5 hamlets and within 1-2 minutes I had 5 people spy them and within 5 minutes all were attacked...

If the occupied hamlet feature is removed it gives players a "slightly" better time scale to occupy a hamlet before it gets smashed into the ground making people more likely to risk troops and also make more use of Hamlets that in turn will make people lose more troops as the use rate will go up = more money for Plarium when people go to restore their troops!

A barely used game feature is a loss of revenue when it could be put to better use!

Oct 25, 2018, 10:0710/25/18
01/10/17

Aegon Targaryen said:

Do we really need more ovens?  There isn't enough soulstones to keep even 1 going 24/7.

They already made one for the stoneheart units They just need to configure it so they can allow Infantry units and Calvary units ext … to be built simultaneously rather than putting them all in the same cue! 

Oct 25, 2018, 14:5810/25/18
12/18/14

Aegon Targaryen said:

They already made one for the stoneheart units They just need to configure it so they can allow Infantry units and Calvary units ext … to be built simultaneously rather than putting them all in the same cue! 

i agree with this to an extent but is it really needed? we can only build so many with the amount of soul stones available to us atm

the most economical and practical Stoneheart units to build are purgators when you compare the cost vs strength
Oct 25, 2018, 17:1110/25/18
Oct 25, 2018, 17:12(edited)
01/10/17

JEZEBEL said:

Aegon Targaryen said:

i agree with this to an extent but is it really needed? we can only build so many with the amount of soul stones available to us atm

the most economical and practical Stoneheart units to build are purgators when you compare the cost vs strength

They already have the building/Oven in stoneheart Castle they need to reconfigure the Training cues 

And Add soulstone Mines!

Oct 25, 2018, 22:0710/25/18
08/21/14

Aegon Targaryen said:

I think you missed the point Jezebel and I were trying to make.   We know there is an oven for SH units.   What we're trying to say is that 1 SH oven is just fine with the current soulstone availability issue.   If we can not even keep that 1 single oven going for 24 hours, why do we need another oven?  We can cook both purgs and beast riders in 24s using the 1 oven we have.   Sure, you can't cook them both at exactly the same minute, but cooking both in the same day is good enough.

Oct 25, 2018, 22:1210/25/18
Oct 25, 2018, 22:24(edited)
08/21/14

Soulstone mine would be better than nothing.

However, instead of a soulstone mine (which makes no sense as souls can not be mined like metal), they should give us a soulstone altar of sorts, where we gain soulstones by sacrificing emeralds.   Champions can only level through killing undead, and since emeralds are obtained via upgrading champions, then the emeralds can be said to contain the souls of the vanquished undead (so we're 'mining' souls from killing undead).

The emeralds would then be sacrificed at an altar for soulstones, similar to how we obtain Amulets.

Soulstones should also be offered as rewards in the champion tournaments, in keeping with that line of thinking.   Should this happen, though, soulstones should be removed from the PVP tournaments.

I suppose the undead themselves don't have souls, but it can be said that the undead are created when the souls of the living are ripped from their bodies...to be later stored inside the emeralds....which can be extracted through a special altar that then bonds the soul and emerald together throughout the stone.

Or...just skip all that and just get rid of emeralds, replacing them with soulstones.

Or...just change the current soulstone requirements in the SW Arts and SH units to emeralds.

Oct 26, 2018, 01:2210/26/18
01/10/17

Aegon Targaryen said:

Soulstone mine would be better than nothing.

However, instead of a soulstone mine (which makes no sense as souls can not be mined like metal), they should give us a soulstone altar of sorts, where we gain soulstones by sacrificing emeralds.   Champions can only level through killing undead, and since emeralds are obtained via upgrading champions, then the emeralds can be said to contain the souls of the vanquished undead (so we're 'mining' souls from killing undead).

The emeralds would then be sacrificed at an altar for soulstones, similar to how we obtain Amulets.

Soulstones should also be offered as rewards in the champion tournaments, in keeping with that line of thinking.   Should this happen, though, soulstones should be removed from the PVP tournaments.

I suppose the undead themselves don't have souls, but it can be said that the undead are created when the souls of the living are ripped from their bodies...to be later stored inside the emeralds....which can be extracted through a special altar that then bonds the soul and emerald together throughout the stone.

Or...just skip all that and just get rid of emeralds, replacing them with soulstones.

Or...just change the current soulstone requirements in the SW Arts and SH units to e

By the time I'm building Living armor My cue will be over a month long I really don't want to wait more than a month after I finish getting the scrolls  before I get the Unit 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.