08/21/14
JEZEBEL said:

I would rather be able to buy the highest level orbs with emeralds

Absolutely, 100% agree.
Nov 1, 2018, 12:0911/01/18
02/21/16
Aegon Targaryen said:

Hooverssmallengines said:

By the time I'm building Living armor My cue will be over a month long I really don't want to wait more than a month after I finish getting the scrolls  before I get the Unit 

Well, in hindsight, you shouldn't have put your queue out so long.   Those soulstones you had saved up weren't going to disappear if you didn't use them right away.      Besides, unless you're averaging more than 25 soulstones a day for Purgs or 39 per day for Beast Riders, you aren't going to keep that oven going.

Maybe the devs will implement stack boosting like Facebook has.

There is also a good chance that just cooking 24-25 Purgs a day and tossing them at the BGs will payout LAs and GGs faster and/or cheaper than you could cook them.   Whether this is true or not will need testing, but its already been confirmed that SH BGs do pay out in LAs and GGs.

You can build just over 24 Purgs a day, but you can only build 2.4(?) LAs or 1.3 GGs per day.

While your adamantine spills all over the place yeah ok just another Coiner advantage  It's Clear !!!
Nov 7, 2018, 11:1211/07/18
Nov 7, 2018, 11:13(edited)
11/02/18
I lost 150 saphires because there is no warning when it comes to Dragon thingy bashing mobs option "Replenish mana" Im speaking of. As in I was in a hurry and I was spamming the dragon mob thingy to kill it, and I accidentally cicked replenish mana for 150 saphires thats a lot, can we make a "Are You sure?" option after You click the thing please? I feel sad xd
Nov 7, 2018, 21:4011/07/18
04/17/16
On the Statistics page please indicate when it was last refreshed.  Saying that it is refreshed regularly is meaningless.  
Nov 8, 2018, 11:5211/08/18
02/29/16

Euclus said:

Is it obvious where you choose new post or is reply the only option???

Anyway, I would LOVE to be able to see in the embassy where all my members of my league are listed who I have sent re-enforcements to and who I have not. Just a red or green dot so I don't have to make a hard copy list every week to replace my triggers for those who have been attacked.

Hello :)

This suggestion is forwarded to devs already and they approved it.
Nov 8, 2018, 11:5411/08/18
02/29/16

Aegon Targaryen said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Christine Hare said:

Hi there Plarium, I would like to make a suggestion, when liberating a friendly castle is it possible to allow us to choose the offense castle champion who works with offense troops to liberate a seige because at the moment the game only allows us to choose the defense champion which is totally opposite when it comes to a liberate

I will ask devs whether it can be done. But I'm not sure they will change it as it will lead to balance changes for Champions and they usually don't accept balance related suggestions :(

How would this lead to balance changes?   Liberation is an offensive action.  When we send our offense to liberate a castle, we should be able to choose an offensive champion.    As it currently stands, this is not possible, as the champion selection screen will not show offensive champions.  It will only show defensive champions, even though a defensive champion can not be sent with the liberating army.

I discussed it with devs and when you liberate a Castle, you send Reinforcement.

Reinforcement is an act of defense. That's why Defensive Champion is sent.
Nov 8, 2018, 11:5611/08/18
02/29/16

Drakonar said:

I lost 150 saphires because there is no warning when it comes to Dragon thingy bashing mobs option "Replenish mana" Im speaking of. As in I was in a hurry and I was spamming the dragon mob thingy to kill it, and I accidentally cicked replenish mana for 150 saphires thats a lot, can we make a "Are You sure?" option after You click the thing please? I feel sad xd

Hello!

Sorry you lost the Sapphires, but I don't think devs will add this button.

It's a question of attentiveness :( 
Nov 8, 2018, 11:5611/08/18
02/29/16

Peter Burton said:

On the Statistics page please indicate when it was last refreshed.  Saying that it is refreshed regularly is meaningless.  

Hello!

I will forward this suggestion to devs.

Thanks!
Nov 8, 2018, 14:3211/08/18
02/21/16

Still lacking soulstones in the Game Big time ! makes the new units development worthless if we can't build units because there are not enough soulstones to maintain the needs to build them!

Nov 10, 2018, 18:2011/10/18
04/28/16

Add something to do with dragon points after all dragon arts are complete or get rid of the marker that says to check for new upgrades on that catagory once all dragon arts are complete. 

Suggest adding a convert dragon points to emeralds.  It can be a really crappy return as long as it keeps dragon arts active.

PS it took me roughly 2 1/2 years to complete dragon arts.
Nov 10, 2018, 23:3011/10/18
08/21/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Aegon Targaryen said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Christine Hare said:

Hi there Plarium, I would like to make a suggestion, when liberating a friendly castle is it possible to allow us to choose the offense castle champion who works with offense troops to liberate a seige because at the moment the game only allows us to choose the defense champion which is totally opposite when it comes to a liberate

I will ask devs whether it can be done. But I'm not sure they will change it as it will lead to balance changes for Champions and they usually don't accept balance related suggestions :(

How would this lead to balance changes?   Liberation is an offensive action.  When we send our offense to liberate a castle, we should be able to choose an offensive champion.    As it currently stands, this is not possible, as the champion selection screen will not show offensive champions.  It will only show defensive champions, even though a defensive champion can not be sent with the liberating army.

I discussed it with devs and when you liberate a Castle, you send Reinforcement.

Defensive champion is NOT sent, as it can not be sent with offensive troops.  Right now, its impossible to send ANY champion when liberating a castle.

Liberation is an OFFENSIVE action, not a defensive action.   I do not understand why the Devs, Mods, and CMs seem to have problems understanding this.

The Devs need to fix the game mechanics so that liberation is properly seen as an offensive action instead of a defensive action.    Instead of using Reinforcement as a Liberation action, the game mechanics should use raid, siege, or a newly created action called liberation.   The whole concept of liberating a sieged castle should NEVER have been considered reinforcements.

Does the liberating army use their defensive stats when attacking the defensive units keeping the castle under siege?  No, they do not.  The offensive stats are used, even though the liberating army is sent incorrectly as 'reinforcements'.   So if the game mechanics can get this part right, there is no reason it cannot get the offensive champion part right.

Nov 12, 2018, 13:0811/12/18
02/29/16

jirp5 said:

Add something to do with dragon points after all dragon arts are complete or get rid of the marker that says to check for new upgrades on that catagory once all dragon arts are complete. 

Suggest adding a convert dragon points to emeralds.  It can be a really crappy return as long as it keeps dragon arts active.

PS it took me roughly 2 1/2 years to complete dragon arts.

Hello!

Devs already plan to add smth new to Dragon Stone.

More likely it will be some Bonuses for Stoneheart Castle.
Nov 16, 2018, 14:2511/16/18
Nov 16, 2018, 23:02(edited)
12/13/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Your devs are wrong - Liberation uses offense units and offensive champions.
Reinforcement uses defense units and defensive champions (and may also use spies and their champion)
The two tasks are completely different.

Please ask your devs to carefully examine this screenshot.
They might learn something about this game

http://prntscr.com/lj69av

Also, if your devs had bothered to TEST their statement, they would quickly find what they are claiming is not allowed by the game.
Not only are they wrong .... the game is telling them that they are wrong.

It is not possible to send a Defensive Champion to liberate
If you attempt it you will get this error message

It is also extremely important that the devs understand that a besieging army should never be allowed to use our Castle Defense Bonuses

The siege is camped OUTSIDE our castle walls, not inside .... Our defending units, wraiths, castle guard and surviving spirit wardens may still be inside

Nov 17, 2018, 10:3611/17/18
Nov 17, 2018, 10:44(edited)
01/31/15

Hello everybody! 

Long time no see. 

I would like to suggest something related to the new units that are being implemented as premium units every time. 

I think that the requirement to purchase new units with real money can be rather dull because people are forced to push through the so called 'paywall' if they want these units. 

Hence I thought it'd be better to apply the following method instead: 

We probably all know the 'shortcut method' in games. It's the method where you can acquire the said premium item for free but you need to invest something in order to get them. Can't or don't want to invest? Then it's possible to purchase it. 

You could invest time, but perhaps there's another sort of investment we could use to make it more appropriate to this case. 

So what I thought would be a good idea is the ability to liberate these units from battlegrounds. Depending on the power of the unit and unit kind it may be more or less rare to liberate them, but there should always be a certain chance. 

Not only would it suit the liberation 'story' where Balur captures certain troops, this would also immediately eliminate the 'paywall' issue, making it a lot more fun for free to play players and people who can't afford it at the moment as well and also creates new opportunities such as the ability to perhaps upgrade the chances to liberate them with a Lost Art! ;-)

If necessary, you could even make that Lost Art cost Sketches (which can be acquired for free by participating in events from what I've noticed) and a neat amount of resources because the chances you'd liberate these units are already there even if you're not buying anything which, in my opinion, would make things a lot more fair. 

Hopefully this will be considered and implemented someday. 

Thanks!

Nov 20, 2018, 23:4711/20/18
05/17/16

Apparently I posted this in the wrong place. But rather than redirect the message, I got a talking to. Which is par for the course for the non-english speaking lying moderators on this site that insist this> http://prntscr.com/livh2p says RANK and not GRADE, which is incorrect. Even in the face of that evidence, I get this: I'm sorry for a delayed reply, but there is nothing to fix here, my Lord.

In the screenshots you gave it's said that the number of XP depends on the Geists Rank and it's a correct information.

So I must be crazy.

Anyway here are my suggestions, can anybody other than Alina Phoenix reply?

Can we get a 3rd tier of dragon arts,

Oh and here's a suggestion, after upgrading a champion, have it take you back to the info page rather than the upgrade page. More people end up sacrificing the wrong stuff because of that than anything. Just about everyone in my league has made that mistake because of it. Once again, after you upgrade to increase rank of a champion, have the page go back to INFO, rather than stay on UPGRADE. Thanks.

Nov 22, 2018, 13:3411/22/18
02/29/16
Snowgoon said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Your devs are wrong - Liberation uses offense units and offensive champions.
Reinforcement uses defense units and defensive champions (and may also use spies and their champion)
The two tasks are completely different.

Please ask your devs to carefully examine this screenshot.
They might learn something about this game

http://prntscr.com/lj69av

Also, if your devs had bothered to TEST their statement, they would quickly find what they are claiming is not allowed by the game.
Not only are they wrong .... the game is telling them that they are wrong.

It is not possible to send a Defensive Champion to liberate
If you attempt it you will get this error message

It is also extremely important that the devs understand that a besieging army should never be allowed to use our Castle Defense Bonuses

The siege is camped OUTSIDE our castle walls, not inside .... Our defending units, wraiths, castle guard and surviving spirit wardens may still be inside

I've created a task to devs to review this logic and allow sending offense Champion for Liberation.
Nov 22, 2018, 13:3911/22/18
02/29/16

JAX 2 Scrolls Boogaloo said:

Apparently I posted this in the wrong place. But rather than redirect the message, I got a talking to. Which is par for the course for the non-english speaking lying moderators on this site that insist this> http://prntscr.com/livh2p says RANK and not GRADE, which is incorrect. Even in the face of that evidence, I get this: I'm sorry for a delayed reply, but there is nothing to fix here, my Lord.

In the screenshots you gave it's said that the number of XP depends on the Geists Rank and it's a correct information.

So I must be crazy.

Anyway here are my suggestions, can anybody other than Alina Phoenix reply?

Can we get a 3rd tier of dragon arts,

Oh and here's a suggestion, after upgrading a champion, have it take you back to the info page rather than the upgrade page. More people end up sacrificing the wrong stuff because of that than anything. Just about everyone in my league has made that mistake because of it. Once again, after you upgrade to increase rank of a champion, have the page go back to INFO, rather than stay on UPGRADE. Thanks.

Hello!

1. The mistake in the guide.

I already forwarded it to localization team to change Grade to Rank. Thanks!

2. Devs plan to add new Dragon Arts in the future. No ETA yet so.

3. When you upgraded a Champion you have all Slots empty: https://www.screencast.com/t/PGIZzgMGxTN

For sacrificing you need to click on one more Champion, see it's added to a slot and then click Sacrifice. 

More than one click is required for that and I doubt all of them can be done by mistake.

When after upgrade you just click on Sacrifice button nothing will happen.

Nov 22, 2018, 13:4011/22/18
02/29/16

Ichezis said:

Hello everybody! 

Long time no see. 

I would like to suggest something related to the new units that are being implemented as premium units every time. 

I think that the requirement to purchase new units with real money can be rather dull because people are forced to push through the so called 'paywall' if they want these units. 

Hence I thought it'd be better to apply the following method instead: 

We probably all know the 'shortcut method' in games. It's the method where you can acquire the said premium item for free but you need to invest something in order to get them. Can't or don't want to invest? Then it's possible to purchase it. 

You could invest time, but perhaps there's another sort of investment we could use to make it more appropriate to this case. 

So what I thought would be a good idea is the ability to liberate these units from battlegrounds. Depending on the power of the unit and unit kind it may be more or less rare to liberate them, but there should always be a certain chance. 

Not only would it suit the liberation 'story' where Balur captures certain troops, this would also immediately eliminate the 'paywall' issue, making it a lot more fun for free to play players and people who can't afford it at the moment as well and also creates new opportunities such as the ability to perhaps upgrade the chances to liberate them with a Lost Art! ;-)

If necessary, you could even make that Lost Art cost Sketches (which can be acquired for free by participating in events from what I've noticed) and a neat amount of resources because the chances you'd liberate these units are already there even if you're not buying anything which, in my opinion, would make things a lot more fair. 

Hopefully this will be considered and implemented someday. 

Thanks!

You can receive new Units from Tournaments' Rewards.

Yes, their number can be not as high as you would like to receive, but taking into account  these are very powerful Units, devs add them to the rewards very steady. In the future, they might start giving them more, but for now it's the only way to receive these Units for free.

Nov 23, 2018, 03:2311/23/18
11/21/18
PLEASE DECREASE THE TIME OF UNITS TO TRAVEL TO STONE HEART BATTLEGROUNDS, IT TAKES A LOT OF TIME MAKE THEM, IF U ADD THE TIME THE NORMAL BG, AND THE CHAMPIONS, AND STONE HEART BG YOU NEED TO BE IN THE GAME ALL THE DAY AND THAT IS A.... WHEL U KNOW WHAT IM SAYING AND IF IT POSSIBLE SEPARATE THE MESSAGES OF BEACONS ATTAKS SPYS IN DIFERENTS CATEGORIES MY MESSAGES ITS A MESS.
Nov 23, 2018, 12:3511/23/18
02/29/16

VeyragoN said:

PLEASE DECREASE THE TIME OF UNITS TO TRAVEL TO STONE HEART BATTLEGROUNDS, IT TAKES A LOT OF TIME MAKE THEM, IF U ADD THE TIME THE NORMAL BG, AND THE CHAMPIONS, AND STONE HEART BG YOU NEED TO BE IN THE GAME ALL THE DAY AND THAT IS A.... WHEL U KNOW WHAT IM SAYING AND IF IT POSSIBLE SEPARATE THE MESSAGES OF BEACONS ATTAKS SPYS IN DIFERENTS CATEGORIES MY MESSAGES ITS A MESS.

Hello!

First of all, please avoid posting comments using CapsLocks only.

It's not allowed by our Forum Rules and next time I will have to remove such post.

Regarding your suggestion, travel time to SH BGs is the same as to regular BGs. That's why we won't change it.

When you enter the game, focus on the things you're most interested in and do them first.

As for chat, you can disable messages you're not interested in: 

https://www.screencast.com/t/uqGbsEdBnL

https://www.screencast.com/t/w5tV1yN2pl4

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.