Всі Категорії

Leave Your Feedback

Leave Your Feedback

Пошук
Коментарі
11 серп. 2018, 09:0611.08.18

rotcod said:

Cuesta mas trabajo ej. Enviar espias a una zona pues a cada envio te devuelve a tu castillo.....y si estas a 200km pues ya te digo

Actualiza tu juego

Update your game

11 серп. 2018, 09:0811.08.18
mitico7772 said:

4 years ago the game was very Spartan, there were many problems and today solved ... mha you have labeled the game ... Before it was always "payment" but it was also a lot of fun and those who spent little could have fun and do something for the group ... even if detached but followed the big ... now big or vip remained the card lol ... there is no more fun, strategy, but only those who spend ....

You have changed so much in 4 years, the bg, raid and fighting ... making the game boring and for the rich!

Please don't lose interest there are many more interesting things coming soon, If not all you may like a few of them
11 серп. 2018, 09:1711.08.18

King of wor said:

Мені сподобались оновлення.Но хотів би в майбутньому обновлені бачити духів на стіні або десь в замку

I liked the upgrade. But I would like to update in the future to see the spirits on the wall or somewhere in the castle

Прохолодно

Cool

11 серп. 2018, 09:1811.08.18
Eternal Dragon said:

New units and tournaments good idea like the new set-up in catacombs. Do not like being sent back to castle after sending units out ...spy missions raids bgs keep us where we are on screen please not back to our castle
Nice and those bugs are already fixed
11 серп. 2018, 09:1911.08.18

bella land said:

Can you put out packages don’t have the items that I need to continue to grow so that is my biggest problem 

if you haven't received the Special Offer that you like, chances are rather high that you will receive it in near future.

11 серп. 2018, 09:2011.08.18
Rykad said:

iPhone X screen gets about 30% black. Everything looks smaller than before.
Can you please contact Support
11 серп. 2018, 09:2211.08.18

wsyc said:

Para seleccionar tropas necesitas muchos toques de pantalla, al igual que el chat.

Como se ven las tropas está muy bien El detalles es al seleccionar las tropas se suman todas y puede haber errores al enviar tropas por ese detalle eso no me gusta.

El escribir por chat del juego muchos toques no motiva a escribir, la presentación del chat tampoco me gusta, estaría mejor la vieja presentación del chat.

To select troops you need many screen touches, just like the chat.

As you can see the troops are very good The details is to select the troops they all add up and there may be errors when sending troops for that detail that I do not like.

Writing through the game chat many touches does not motivate to write, the presentation of the chat I do not like either, the old chat presentation would be better.

La mayoría de los errores se solucionan ahora y el chat de la liga también se arreglará pronto el mes próximo

Most of errors are fixed now and league chat will also be fixed soon by next month

11 серп. 2018, 09:2311.08.18
ChokeOnNick said:

Hello. The forum can be useful. I love u. Give me saffs
Good luck
11 серп. 2018, 09:2411.08.18

Arthur00 said:

O jogo é muito bom,porém, para melhorar poderia ser mais fácil ganhar safiras.

The game is very good though, to improve it could be easier to win sapphires.

As recompensas dos torneios continuam mudando, por isso espero que você possa ver algum torneio adequado.

Tournament rewards keep changing, so hopefully, you may see some suitable tournament.

11 серп. 2018, 09:2511.08.18

ДРАКОН said:

Сделайте больше видов солдат,чем больше выбора тем интереснее.Можно добавить вкладки,пехота,коница,бестиарий между ними еще виды.

Make more types of soldiers, the more choices the more interesting. You can add tabs, infantry, horse, bestiary between them are still kinds.

Более интересные функции в ближайшее время

More interesting features coming soon

11 серп. 2018, 09:2611.08.18
Damnation said:

I don't like the tower. You need to work on animated attacks. Where you can team up with league members for victory.  And exciting one on one battles. Then how you use your army in battle would determine the outcome of the fight. Make the castles more personal. Add a mead hall where it show your victories and greatest battles for u and other players to see. Add traps to your castles and be able to plant traps at unused castles for enemies who are stealing your rss.
Good suggestions indeed
11 серп. 2018, 09:2711.08.18

JESSICAYBRYAN said:

Hola para mi esta muy bien la nueva actualización sigan sacando más actualización chidas como esta 👍👍

Hello for me, the new update is very good, keep getting more updates, like this 👍👍

11 серп. 2018, 09:2811.08.18

dementr said:

Всем привет до обновлени игры все было замечательно после стала хуже квадратики какие то что бы выбрать воиска нада уима времени я бы хотел что бы разрабы вернули прежнее положение игры это мае мнение

Обновите игру

Please update the game

11 серп. 2018, 09:3111.08.18

ARGUS said:

Hola gente, la verdad que no me gustaron para nada los cambios. Lo de la torre es lo único bueno y hasta por ahí nomás, porque a medida que voy haciendo los ataques se me van bloqueando los campeones

Hello people, the truth is that I did not like the changes at all. The one of the tower is the only good thing and until there just, because as I go making the attacks the champions are blocking me

El torneo de la torre de la liga es un esfuerzo de equipo. no esperamos que todas las Ligas puedan limpiar todas las plantas de la Torre de inmediato;) Es un evento largamente denominado y estoy seguro de que con cada Evento tendrás más y más tipos de Campeones para ir más arriba :)

League tower tournament is team effort. we don't expect all Leagues will be able to clear all floors of the Tower at once ;) It's a long termed Event and I'm sure that with each Event you will have more and more Champions' types to go higher :)

11 серп. 2018, 09:3111.08.18
librarian_rule said:

To be honest it has not improved now too many clicks too many new features no easy way to get power ful units and Battle grounds are also complicated now. Look like plarium require more money.

In my opinion a very beautiful game has become complicated to learn 
Many bugs were fixed yesterday, please update the game and you will soon get used to new features with time.
11 серп. 2018, 09:3211.08.18

carstenpaech said:

Die Auswahl der Truppen und der Einsatz der Truppen sind eine Katastrophe geworden. Ich kaufe ab sofort keine Safiere mehr.

The selection of troops and the deployment of troops have become a disaster. I no longer buy any saffron.

Unit selection will return to zero option soon in next game update.

Die Einheitenauswahl wird bald im nächsten Spielupdate auf Null zurückgesetzt.

11 серп. 2018, 09:3411.08.18

passauer said:

Hallo Plarium, das Update gefällt mir nicht ! Hat für mich erheblich den spaß Faktor nach unten getrieben ! Die Erneuerung von der Turm Mission find ich ganz ok ! Die neuen Mauer Einheiten / Mauer deff find ich geht eventuell in richtige Richtung .Die Oberfläche liga Chat regionaler Chat war vorher meiner Meinung bedeutend besser geregelt und die neue Überfall Übersicht find ich auch schlecht ,da war die alte find ich zumindest besser . 

Hello Plarium, I do not like the update! Has driven the fun factor down considerably for me! I think the renewal of the tower mission is ok! The new wall units / wall deff find I may go in the right direction. The surface league chat regional chat was previously in my opinion significantly better regulated and the new attack overview I find too bad, there was the old I find at least better.

Danke für die Rückmeldung. Der Ligachat wird bald normal werden

Thanks for feeback. League chat will become normal soon

11 серп. 2018, 09:3511.08.18
dogspit said:

I think you have put so much in but way to fast it should not have all been done at one time I love the game but you just put way to much in at once with out us having an understanding of how it will work and we are let to figure it out on our own 
I agree but game developers are developing many interesting new features which be rolled out soon in coming days.
11 серп. 2018, 09:3911.08.18

☠Den☠PiToN☠ said:

Здравствуйте!!! 

1.Добавьте наконец новые доминионы!!!

2. Верните интерфейс по отправке войск на замки, что это за квадраты?

3. Башня мне понравилась! Это единственный плюс, но опять же с 80 го этажа по 100й пройти обычному альянсу невозможно... 

4.Верните приз за 80к , как в предыдущих дуэлях. Сначала избранным уменьшили добычу мяса, стали, золота, теперь колличество очков за призы увеличили!!!что дальше? Платный вход?

5. Про дракона вообще молчу.

Hello!!!

1.Dobavte finally new dominions!

2. Return the interface for sending troops to the locks, what are these squares?

3. I liked the tower! This is the only plus, but again, from the 80th floor to the 100th, it's impossible to go through the usual alliance ...

4. Return the prize for 80k, as in previous duels. First, they reduced the extraction of meat, steel, gold, to the elect, now the number of points for prizes increased !!! what next? Paid entry?

5. About the dragon generally keep quiet.

1. :)

2. Теперь он исправлен

3. Мы не ожидаем, что все лиги смогут очистить все этажи Башни сразу;) Это долгожданное событие, и я уверен, что с каждым событием у вас будет больше и больше типов Чемпионов, чтобы подняться выше: )

4 Этот турнир был длиннее, поэтому награды были изменены.

5 Еще больше драконских искусств придет в будущем.

1. :)
2. Its fixed now
3. we don't expect all Leagues will be able to clear all floors of the Tower at once ;) It's a long termed Event and I'm sure that with each Event you will have more and more Champions' types to go higher :)
4 This tournament was longer so the rewards were changed.
5 More dragon arts will come in future.

11 серп. 2018, 09:4011.08.18
Brondoch said:

The new features are fine, but the changes to the troop screen and the changes to the mechanics of BGs are AWFUL. In fact they’re SO bad that it’s much easier to imagine that they started out as they are now and got changed to how they were. We would all be applauding so loudly! Change them back and fire whomever it was that thought this new thing was a good idea.

Changes will stay as they are and they will be fine tuned in future.