Всі Категорії

Leave Your Feedback

Leave Your Feedback

Пошук
Коментарі
11 серп. 2018, 04:3511.08.18
raoulgmas said:

Hello, it's ok some change but this upgrade you made now is horibble,and house chat options were i have to select EVERY TIME is the worst
It will become normal and better soon
11 серп. 2018, 04:3611.08.18
S.O.B.E.R said:

Really good game great improvements but the expansion packs over-priced 
Good to hear and packs prices keep changing so you can wait for a better one that suits your budget.
11 серп. 2018, 04:3811.08.18

Alex8nder76 said:

I thought I was replying to a post... are you phasing before you release? In 3 years these are the most bugs... then day after an update... bug fix is not even 50%...

Here just a couple of things... in battleground after Engagement off/deff you flow needs to be in battleground not Kahn view... that needs to be fixed ASAP, bad UX

Display of units is not correct that you need to double check always when sending troops, you can basically only trust the number when the units are on the move... pls fix

Less features is better if the quality of the features are good... atm you seem to push updates and your quality of the game is deteriorating...

That’s unprofessional 

Thanks!

Most of the bugs are fixed by now.

I am sure you get used to new unit selection and may like it soon with time. it will start with zero selection soon.

Long-term players have much more to upgrade now and keep enjoying the game still.

11 серп. 2018, 04:4111.08.18

Eldonydas said:

Dear all,

The new update is very disappointing. Everything takes more time and the general overview is unfortunately very user unfriendly.

1. The interface to chose your troops is not clearly divided by type anymore. When you are selecting a troop the bar jumps to the maximum which makes no sense

2. When you are sending troops the screen jumps back to the castle

3. The chat rooms are I think the biggest mistake of this update. Very user unfriendly and the layout looks like... sorry for the wording.

Nevertheless there are good ideas and some few good improvements like champ or tower event. Still it is sad that rewards in general are quite poor regarding the investment needed.

Keep it up and thank you Plarium for this very nice game!

Cheers

I am sure you get used to new unit selection and may like it soon with time. It will start with zero selection soon.
Most of the bugs are fixed now in the new update.

As for chat, in the very near future, devs will make League chat opened by default :)

The rewards in the Tournaments were introduced to encourage players to partake, and not to cover all the losses. It’s totally fine if you’re not up for this or that Tourney - you can skip it in order to prepare for the one that you like more, and that has the better rewards.

11 серп. 2018, 04:4411.08.18

garyferris said:

The new update has definately NOT been an improvement for the average player.  If you're a "coiner", willing to spend tons of real money, it gives you more things to buy to extend your advantage.  If you're a player that just wants to play the game and build your keep and armies the right way, it's a huge step back.  I am seeing more high level abandoned castles around me, people that have decided this game is no longer enjoyable.  I'm not far from joining that group myself.

We don't expect all Leagues will be able to clear all floors of the Tower at once ;) It's a long termed Event and I'm sure that with each Event you will have more and more Champions' types to go higher :)

Being an average player you can still enjoy the game and fight with weaker castles.

And new castle defence requires very fewer resources to train or build.

11 серп. 2018, 04:4611.08.18

MarkFail said:

Gute Neuerungen, aber das handling ist sehr verschlechtert. Ich habe eine Menge Ideen, was zu verbessern wäre.

Good news, but the handling is very bad. I have a lot of ideas on what to improve.

Sie können sie hier teilen

You can share them here

11 серп. 2018, 04:4811.08.18

a_von_arb said:

I would like to ask you: “How do you coders and tester team feel abou the latest two updates?”

Any programming language is prone to bugs.

Of course, they are aware of the mistakes. Most of the bugs have been fixed by now.

11 серп. 2018, 04:4911.08.18

guerrera231 said:

Hola me encanta este juego las actualizaciones deberian mejorar un poco la verdad me encanta

Hi, I love this game. Updates should improve a bit. I really love it.

Disfruta tu juego :)

Enjoy your game :)
11 серп. 2018, 04:5411.08.18

Farbula said:

Das neue Update ist noch mit einigen Bedienfehlern behaftet,die noch behoben werden müssen.

Der neue Champion ist zwar gut, doch wenn es ein Überfall-Campion sein soll, dann muß es nicht nur mehr Ressourcen sondern auch überfallpunkte geben, ansonsten ist es nur ein reiner Sammel-Champion. Dies würde auch den Überfallwettbewerb attraktiver machen. Bitte dies überdenken.

Der Turmwettbewerb ist zwar gut, doch wie er richtig funktioniert habe ich erst in Aktion mitbekommen und viele haben ihre Champion eingesetzt ohne zu überlegen. Beim 2. Mal wird das besser funktionieren. Die gesamte Liga kann nicht  vollständig daran teilnehmen, es gibt Menschen , die haben Urlaub oder sind dienstlich unterwegs. Sollt damit die Belohnung der Ebenen 30, 50 und 100 abhängig gemacht werden, dann sind die Entwickler weltfremd.

Mir gefällt das Spiel, doch es sind immer wieder manche Änderungen, die mich verärgern. Das Ligaduell wurde verändert und die Belohnungen wurden verschlechtert von 80 auf 250 k. Um dies zu erreichen sind viele Truppen notwendig. Ihr wollt doch auch ,daß viele Spieler daran teilnehmen, so aber werden viele sich zurückhalten

The new update is still fraught with some operating errors, which still need to be corrected.

The new champion may be good, but if it's supposed to be a raid camp, there's not only more resources to be had but also raiding spots, otherwise it's just a collective champion. This would also make the raid competition more attractive. Please think this over.

The tower competition is good, but how it works properly I've only seen in action and many have used their champion without thinking. The second time this will work better. The entire league can not fully participate, there are people who are on vacation or on business. Should the reward of levels 30, 50 and 100 be made dependent on this, then the developers are not familiar with the world.

I like the game, but there are always some changes that annoy me. The league league has been changed and the rewards have been reduced from 80 to 250 k. To achieve this, many troops are necessary. You also want many players to participate, but many will hold back

Die meisten Fehler sind jetzt behoben.

Wir werden diesen Vorschlag weitergeben.

Wir erwarten nicht, dass alle Ligen in der Lage sein werden, alle Stockwerke des Towers auf einmal zu räumen;) Es ist ein langfristiges Event und ich bin mir sicher, dass mit jedem Event mehr und mehr Champions-Typen höher gehen werden :)

Das Liga-Duell-Turnier dieses Mal war länger als sonst, also wurden die Belohnungen von den Spieleentwicklern ausgeglichen, da die Spieler mehr Zeit haben, sich zu beteiligen.

Most of errors are fixed now.

We will pass on this suggestion.

We don't expect all Leagues will be able to clear all floors of the Tower at once ;) It's a long termed Event and I'm sure that with each Event you will have more and more Champions' types to go higher :)

The league duel tournament this time was longer than usual, so the rewards were balanced out by game developers, as players have more time to participate.

11 серп. 2018, 05:0111.08.18

T I T A N I A said:

Buenas,

Yo pienso que la actualización no está del todo bien ya que las nuevas tropas de la puerta tardan mucho en entrenarse y además son igual de débiles que una arquera,estaría mejor si disminuye el entrenamiento y ponen poco a poco tropas más fuertes hay,después,el nuevo campeón de experiencia lo veo un poco sin sentido pero puede llegar a ser útil por lo que no me quejar de eso,también quería decir que desde la actualización las tropas están bugeadas en el castillo y se ve más poder del que se tiene(en las tropas legendarias) porfavor arreglen eso y por lo demás lo veo todo bien

Good,

I think the update is not quite right as the new troops at the door take a long time to train and they are also as weak as an archer, it would be better if training decreases and little by little troops become stronger. the new champion of experience I see it a little pointless but can be useful so I do not complain about that, I also wanted to say that since the update the troops are bugeadas in the castle and you see more power than you have ( in the legendary troops) please arrange that and otherwise I see everything well

Deberás actualizar las artes para las nuevas unidades de defensa del castillo. Haga clic en el botón de flecha que apunta hacia arriba en la pantalla de la ventana.

La mayoría de los errores se solucionan ahora.

You will need to upgrade the arts for new castle defence units. Please click on the arrow button pointing upwards in the window screen.

Most of the bugs are fixed now.

11 серп. 2018, 05:0311.08.18

rrr.rumses said:

Это сколько же золотых избранных надо иметь в альянсе, чтобы пройти башню с 80 по 100-й этаж?

This is how many golden favorites should one have in the alliance to pass the tower from 80th to the 100th floor?

мы не ожидаем, что все Лиги смогут очистить все этажи Башни сразу;) Это долгожданное событие, и я уверен, что с каждым событием у вас будет все больше и больше типов Чемпионов, чтобы идти выше :)

we don't expect all Leagues will be able to clear all floors of the Tower at once ;) It's a long termed Event and I'm sure that with each Event you will have more and more Champions' types to go higher :)

11 серп. 2018, 05:0511.08.18

news said:

Добрый день! Заметил, что с каждым обновлением добавляется количество нажатий на рутинные операции (последнее изменение в выборе войск добавило 2 нажатия на каждый выбор). Зачем так делается? Ведь это крайне замедляет игру и убивает интерес к ней из-за растущей рутины в действиях?

Good afternoon! I noticed that with each update, the number of clicks for routine operations is added (the last change in the selection of troops added 2 clicks for each choice). Why is this done? After all, it is extremely slows down the game and kills interest in it because of the growing routine in the actions?

Скоро это будет исправлено.

It will be fixed soon.

11 серп. 2018, 05:0611.08.18

news said:

Зачем фокус при выборе цели атаки и разведки возвращается на свой замок, ведь это не очень удобно. поскольку интересует район, в который могут быть посланы новые разведки или дополнительные атаки на тот же замок. Предложил бы возвращать фокус на точку выбора после отправки юнитов.

Why focus when choosing the target of the attack and reconnaissance returns to its castle, because it is not very convenient. because it is of interest to the area in which new reconnaissance or additional attacks can be sent to the same castle. I would suggest returning focus to the selection point after sending the units.

Теперь он исправлен

Its fixed now

11 серп. 2018, 05:0711.08.18
Holmesburg said:

Love the mew changes

11 серп. 2018, 05:0811.08.18
11 серп. 2018, 05:09(відредаговано)

DARK FURY said:

Eu gostei muito das melhorias, a interface ficou muito melhor e mais fácil mas poderiam melhorar o tempo na produção das tropas. Mesmo assim parabéns ;)

I liked the improvements very much, the interface got much better and easier but could improve the time in the production of the troops. Anyway, congratulations;)

Bom ouvir feedback positivo
Good to hear positive feedback 

11 серп. 2018, 05:1011.08.18

matador said:

Самое ужасное обновление за все время. Позитива нет!

The most terrible update ever. There is no positive!

У долгосрочных игроков есть гораздо больше возможностей для обновления и продолжать наслаждаться игрой.

Long-term players have much more to upgrade now and keep enjoying the game still.

11 серп. 2018, 05:1211.08.18

TITUS_MARCELUS said:

Эти обновления сделали неудобным отправку войск. Более того теперь после каждой отправки экран возвращается к основному замку  что усложняет процесс грабежа во много раз. Отлично что добавили башни ,но с отправкой войск лучше откатить все как было.

These updates made it inconvenient to send troops. Moreover, now after each dispatch the screen returns to the main lock, which complicates the robbery process many times. Excellent that the towers added, but with the dispatch of troops it is better to roll everything back as it was.

Это была ошибка, которая исправлена сейчас. Надеюсь, вы привыкнете к новому обновлению с течением времени и получите удовольствие от своей игры.

It was an error which is fixed now. I hope you get used to new update over time and enjoy your game.

11 серп. 2018, 05:1411.08.18

news said:

Зачем в башне блокируется выбор всех Избранных данного вида при посылке одного. Для небольших по численности алов это делает невозможным достижение верхних этажей. Предложил бы через сутки разблокировать вид избранного или не блокировать вид целиком до конца квеста по башне, а блокировать конкретный юнит

Why in the tower is blocked the selection of all the Favorites of this species when sending one. For small in number alov this makes it impossible to reach the upper floors. I would propose, in a day, to unlock the view of the chosen one or not to block the whole view to the end of the quest on the tower, and block a specific unit

мы не ожидаем, что все Лиги смогут очистить все этажи Башни сразу;) Это долгожданное событие, и я уверен, что с каждым событием у вас будет все больше и больше типов Чемпионов, чтобы идти выше :)

we don't expect all Leagues will be able to clear all floors of the Tower at once ;) It's a long termed Event and I'm sure that with each Event you will have more and more Champions' types to go higher :)

11 серп. 2018, 05:1711.08.18
Hola no me gusto la modificacion del duelo de ligas, un premio que antes ganabamos con 80k de puntos ahora para ganar practicamente el mismo premio tenes que hacer 250k de puntos eso me parece un abuso tener que hacer el triple de puntos por el mismo premio.
11 серп. 2018, 05:1811.08.18

stegancev said:

Добрый день! Хотелось  сказать спасибо за башню альянса, это событие порадовало! По по поводу изменения интерфейса отправки войск; раньше было удобренй формировать отряд войск в ту или иную локацию. Сейчас  приходится  осторожно набирать и отдельно считать силу того или иного отряда войск( общую картину не видно), в общей атаке!Что какрайне не удобно. А этот режим требует арефмитических расчётов. Духи в замке ,приятно играбельно, спасибо!) Личное пожелание от меня как игрока для разработчиков, нахождение различных предметов в тайниках при сборе ресурсов,повысилось бы интерес и азарт. А так же что б в игре появился бы новый предмет щит бастионов на 8-мь часов, по аналогии с щитом на 8-мь часов для замка, а то построить бастион выше 2-го урня просто невозможно, его перезахватывают тут же. 

Good afternoon! I wanted to say thank you for the tower of the alliance, this event pleased! On the changes in the interface for sending troops; earlier it was fertilized to form a detachment of troops in one or another location. Now we have to carefully select and separately consider the strength of this or that troop of troops (the overall picture is not visible), in a general attack! What is not convenient for kraine. And this regime requires arephemic calculations. Perfume in the castle, pleasantly playable, thank you!) Personal wish from me as a player for developers, finding various items in caches when collecting resources, would increase interest and excitement. And also that in the game there would be a new object shield of bastions for 8-m hours, by analogy with the shield for 8-m hours for the castle, or to build a bastion above the 2-nd urn is simply impossible, it is immediately re-captured.

Изменения в интерфейсе для отправки войск вернутся к нулевому выбору в ближайшее время.

Мы уже передали эту обратную связь разработчикам игр, чтобы улучшить поселки.

Changes in the interface for sending troops will return back to zero selection soon.

We have already passed that feedback to game developers to improve hamlets.