Все Категории

Plarium Play App. We need your feedback!

Plarium Play App. We need your feedback!

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Комментарии
NancyAdmin
13 авг. 2019, 07:4413.08.19
CopperLady said:

I play on both a pc and a Mac. The new Mac app is much slower in all respects than the pc app. I prefer to play on my Mac which is a desktop with a bigger screen than my laptop, but I usually have to go back to the browser as the Mac app appears to have many glitches. Please try to fix the lagginess of the Mac app.
Hello, thanks for your report. We are working on optimization of Plarium Play app on Mac. If you faced an issue using Plarium Play on MAC, please report it to our support department here. It may help us to make the application better. Thanks in advance, CopperLady
18 авг. 2019, 02:5118.08.19

Hello

I have been having problems ever since I downloaded the latest update to the app.  Our United States coalition was not credited with 24,300 influence points for reaching two new levels of coalition achievements  (Level 7 -- Spirit of the Machai and Level 13 -- Wings of Thanatos). Also even though we were holding 17 pantheons, our home page and rankings entry showed we were holding 0 m2.  This is even more glaring because a number of the pans are next to each other.

Only today  (Saturday, Aug. 17) did we get points credits for two new coalition achievement levels today, but we are still missing out on the points from before. My VIP agent William was not helpful because for quite a while he denied that any problem existed and gave lame excuses for what was happening.
21 авг. 2019, 10:1121.08.19

The game crashing and slow play has become annoying. I play on a Samsung S9 Emptied my cache and reloaded the game. 

The problem is on your end. Not being a coiner probably puts me at the bottom of the list. But don't put an update out before the bugs are worked out.
21 авг. 2019, 12:3421.08.19
My elysian units do not work. It will not update itself and remains inactive. Can you help please
KatiaModerator
22 авг. 2019, 12:2522.08.19
schultz_dave65 said:

The game crashing and slow play has become annoying. I play on a Samsung S9 Emptied my cache and reloaded the game. 

The problem is on your end. Not being a coiner probably puts me at the bottom of the list. But don't put an update out before the bugs are worked out.
hello Shoultz, what browser do you use ? 
KatiaModerator
22 авг. 2019, 12:2822.08.19

Nick said:

My elysian units do not work. It will not update itself and remains inactive. Can you help please

hello Nick what you mean by saying that your units don't work.  it will not update itself? : it is you who have to send your units to the battle and to sign their agreements .please give us more details 

28 авг. 2019, 09:5528.08.19

yes i run a 16gb graphics card along with 64gb rams with a cpu thats a 8 core x64 bit system..problem is, i have counted over 30 faults with the app..plaurium is only favouring credit card users..which im one those players..obvisouly im not spending enough money here to fix there issues.and why should i??? my question is (even that i have all these faults) why are you favouring only one particular group off people..you say you here to listen about our complaints..many times i sent bug issue reports and still it doesnt get fixed and i still get no reply..wtf

NancyAdmin
29 авг. 2019, 08:2329.08.19

Kiwi warrior said:

yes i run a 16gb graphics card along with 64gb rams with a cpu thats a 8 core x64 bit system..problem is, i have counted over 30 faults with the app..plaurium is only favouring credit card users..which im one those players..obvisouly im not spending enough money here to fix there issues.and why should i??? my question is (even that i have all these faults) why are you favouring only one particular group off people..you say you here to listen about our complaints..many times i sent bug issue reports and still it doesnt get fixed and i still get no reply..wtf

Could you please specify your ticket id so that I can check what is an issue in question? 
2 сент. 2019, 05:4602.09.19
Impossible to load  Sparta - Following your instruction to allow Splash doesn't work - After so many years of playing this is insane.  A brand new computer with window 10 doesn't help - A real mess - What are you people doing to screw this game so bad.  More than hundred of attempts - Will have to deleted this game soon and forget about it.
2 сент. 2019, 20:1902.09.19

Somethings wrong with your plarium play update. I tried to update when it asked me to, and got a fatal error message. installation failed. Went to control panel to uninstall and try a new install. Plarium play is not there to unnstall. Tried to download new one, it says already installed with another fatal error message. Now what?

2 сент. 2019, 21:0102.09.19

Just install version 4.0 - totally useless - won't load cannot access Sparta at all - can't uninstall the new version to reinstall the old one. 

Beginning to think you are owned by TUI - Totally useless and incompetent !!!!!!
2 сент. 2019, 21:1102.09.19

Nancy said:

wa_biker said:

New Update- Critical error- Installation Failed. 

I done the update and when i clic on the PlariumPlaySetup, a message appears:  Instalation failed, this application is already installed on your computer.

Hello, 

I am sorry for the delayed reply. Please submit a ticket to our support department here so that we can send you a file that will help you to remove the previous version of the program. Thanks for your understanding and patience. 

I have the same problem, I downloaded the new version today and the installation failed. Now the old version will not load nor can I go through the new app installation process again without the same error wa_biker got above "the application is already installed on your computer." 

Can I get a file to remove the previous version of the program too please ?
NancyAdmin
3 сент. 2019, 09:1303.09.19

Macknife said:

Impossible to load  Sparta - Following your instruction to allow Splash doesn't work - After so many years of playing this is insane.  A brand new computer with window 10 doesn't help - A real mess - What are you people doing to screw this game so bad.  More than hundred of attempts - Will have to deleted this game soon and forget about it.

Good day Macknife. 

Could you please specify the issue you faced in more detail? Screenshots are welcomed.

NancyAdmin
3 сент. 2019, 11:4703.09.19

D H said:

http://prntscr.com/p0wwi1

Hello, 

I'm sorry to hear that you faced this issue. 

Please try to uninstall the application at Control Panel -> Programs and Features. Before this, please do the following: 

1. Send me the full link where Plarium Play application is installed on your PC. 

2. Check the size of dotnet folder that is located at app root folder. 

3. The total number of files in the Plarium Play folder (open Plarium Play folder, please CTRL + A and check the total number of files at the bottom-left corner).

Thank you in advance. 

NancyAdmin
3 сент. 2019, 11:4803.09.19
CU Casca said:

Nancy said:

wa_biker said:

I done the update and when i clic on the PlariumPlaySetup, a message appears:  Instalation failed, this application is already installed on your computer.

Hello, 

I am sorry for the delayed reply. Please submit a ticket to our support department here so that we can send you a file that will help you to remove the previous version of the program. Thanks for your understanding and patience. 

I have the same problem, I downloaded the new version today and the installation failed. Now the old version will not load nor can I go through the new app installation process again without the same error wa_biker got above "the application is already installed on your computer." 

Hi! Please check my reply above. Thank you! 
3 сент. 2019, 12:1703.09.19

I guess you didn't read what i said carefully. Plarium play does NOT show in control panel to uninstall it. As far as everything else you asked for, cannot do that. Every time i click anything i find with plarium name on it, get fatal error message.

Nancy said:

D H said:

http://prntscr.com/p0wwi1

Hello, 

I'm sorry to hear that you faced this issue. 

Please try to uninstall the application at Control Panel -> Programs and Features. Before this, please do the following: 

1. Send me the full link where Plarium Play application is installed on your PC. 

2. Check the size of dotnet folder that is located at app root folder. 

3. The total number of files in the Plarium Play folder (open Plarium Play folder, please CTRL + A and check the total number of files at the bottom-left corner).

Thank you in advance. 

3 сент. 2019, 12:2003.09.19
Having read the last few replies you have made I cannot get your update to run the app - I cannot restore to previous version - I cannot uninstall this new version and can only access Sparta in browser. This is the second update that has caused this problem - I was able to uninstall and reinstall previous version, but this new version is not showing up in my uninstall list. Please advise!!!!
3 сент. 2019, 14:5003.09.19
3 сент. 2019, 14:53(отредактировано)
ın pylarch cavalry traning speed is absent about 3 days.
3 сент. 2019, 15:0103.09.19

Nancy said:

CU Casca said:

Nancy said:

wa_biker said:

Hello, 

Hi! Please check my reply above. Thank you! 
Hi Nancy, thanks in advance for your help. As others have posted, we cannot use Control Panel to remove the game app, Windows does not recognize it

1) The plariumplay.exe file is at C:\Users\kaadu\AppData\Local\PlariumPlay

2) The Cache folder is empty and the dot.net folder shows zero size, but there are actually files inside

https://gyazo.com/60e8c10368c9d4a3c2af16ad90efb1d8

3) And here is the PlariumPlay folder contents

https://i.gyazo.com/6349c63da9bf40db9858a7e098067b49.gif