Все Категории

Plarium Play App. We need your feedback!

Plarium Play App. We need your feedback!

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Комментарии
16 окт. 2019, 19:4516.10.19

TIP to the " Designer Team "   for the  " Update team  " ( money chaser team )

Ypou have made a great app with our money..........

maybe it would be a great time  for  Plarium  start learning to use it 

when you decide to make drastic changes to the game ( like cutting off  guardians rewards 75% for example )

give an heads up few days / week before it happend. 

Useless to have such  hight tech  app if you dont  use it, i bet  players would read more often  notifications.....

NancyAdmin
18 окт. 2019, 09:3318.10.19
Milles os said:

TIP to the " Designer Team "   for the  " Update team  " 

Ypou have made a great app with our money..........

maybe it would be a great time  for  Plarium  start learning to use it 

when you decide to make drastic changes to the game ( like cutting off  guardians rewards 75% for example )

give an heads up few days / week before it happend. 

Useless to have such  hight tech  app if you dont  use it, i bet  players would read more often  notifications.....

Thanks for your suggestion, this tab is being used for general notifications or news about games releases. Please accept our sincere apologies that the information about a change in rewards for Guardians Rank increase was not announced prior to taking it into effect. It is possible that we review it one more time and it may increase in future. 
6 нояб. 2019, 21:5406.11.19
When I press Download to Plariumplay app, it gives me Windows executable.  How should I run it on Linux Mint? If there is no support for Linux, why it insists on having windows exe file?
11 нояб. 2019, 22:5311.11.19

Hello Nancy,

filled with beautiful views of the foliage in vermont and with hopes high i tried to install the plariumplay on an other computer in order to copy the installed version to my microsoft surface;alas no joy.

do you have any other suggestions apart from playing the browser version?  i did have to fall back to my browser for pirates and vikings, the latest stormfall isn't offered as browserplay.
NancyAdmin
13 нояб. 2019, 10:4113.11.19
anabella445 said:

When I press Download to Plariumplay app, it gives me Windows executable.  How should I run it on Linux Mint? If there is no support for Linux, why it insists on having windows exe file?
I'm afraid, Plarium Play is available on Windows and macOS at the moment. 
NancyAdmin
13 нояб. 2019, 10:4413.11.19

wotsinaneem said:

Hello Nancy,

filled with beautiful views of the foliage in vermont and with hopes high i tried to install the plariumplay on an other computer in order to copy the installed version to my microsoft surface;alas no joy.

Happy to see you are back! Could you please specify this in more detail? Did you receive an error while copying the installed version? If so, could you please send me screenshot of it so that I can show it to the dev team. Thanks in advance, Wotsinaneem 

5 дек. 2019, 19:0905.12.19
Why is it that I keep losing all my glory points?  Had 60 yesterday 0 today.  Have not spent any.  The same thing happened 2 weeks ago when I was gone for 6 days.  
6 дек. 2019, 00:0606.12.19
Again, like last week and the week before, I am unable to train Elysian troops.  Can this be fixed?
8 дек. 2019, 12:2008.12.19
No vale para nada, solo para gastar memoria del ordenador. Por lo que a mi respecta, es igual de lenta que el navegador. No aporta absolutamente nada. Habeis malgastado el tiempo en una cosa absurda.
11 дек. 2019, 14:4711.12.19

Your app infected my computer with a virus.  pup.mindspark/variant was found in the plarium app and removed.  I uninstalled the app and will not be putting it back on my computer since the update and this virus was installed on my computer I have had multiple attacks trying to get into my remote computer.  Shame on you and your attempts to hack computers and install ransomeware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlinaCommunity Manager
11 дек. 2019, 16:3211.12.19

Ron said:

Why is it that I keep losing all my glory points?  Had 60 yesterday 0 today.  Have not spent any.  The same thing happened 2 weeks ago when I was gone for 6 days.  

Hello! Sorry to hear about this. Please submit a bug report here. Good luck!

AlinaCommunity Manager
11 дек. 2019, 16:3311.12.19

Ron said:

Again, like last week and the week before, I am unable to train Elysian troops.  Can this be fixed?

Hello! Please submit a bug report here. Good luck!

AlinaCommunity Manager
11 дек. 2019, 16:3511.12.19

Laboyd said:

Your app infected my computer with a virus.  pup.mindspark/variant was found in the plarium app and removed.  I uninstalled the app and will not be putting it back on my computer since the update and this virus was installed on my computer I have had multiple attacks trying to get into my remote computer.  Shame on you and your attempts to hack computers and install ransomeware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello!

Thanks for sharing your opinion with us. We've never received any similar complaints. Are you sure that you downloaded the virus with our app and not with anything else? 
11 дек. 2019, 19:5411.12.19

PUP.Mindspark/Variant 

C:\USERS\HOUSE\APPDATA\LOCAL\PLARIUM\PLARIUMPLAY\SYSTEM.WINDOWS.INTERACTIVITY.DLL

Certainly looks like it came from your app.  My days are done with Plarium and I suggest others be very aware!

12 дек. 2019, 12:4412.12.19
Your recent updates have made it impossible for me to enjoy playing the game. I don't know what you did, but the system is extremely slow loading and often does not load at all. I am tired of clearing the cache, uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and other steps. If you don't fix this, you will drive me away from the game and you can be sure I won't spend any more money on it until I see improvement.
NancyAdmin
13 дек. 2019, 12:4313.12.19

CopperLady said:

Your recent updates have made it impossible for me to enjoy playing the game. I don't know what you did, but the system is extremely slow loading and often does not load at all. I am tired of clearing the cache, uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and other steps. If you don't fix this, you will drive me away from the game and you can be sure I won't spend any more money on it until I see improvement.

Hello CopperLady. I'm sorry to hear that the latest update isn't working for you as expected. Could you please specify the technical characteristics of your device? 

NancyAdmin
13 дек. 2019, 12:5413.12.19

Laboyd said:

PUP.Mindspark/Variant 

C:\USERS\HOUSE\APPDATA\LOCAL\PLARIUM\PLARIUMPLAY\SYSTEM.WINDOWS.INTERACTIVITY.DLL

Certainly looks like it came from your app.  My days are done with Plarium and I suggest others be very aware!

Laboyd, thanks for your reply. It happens that antivirus could consider a regular file as a virus. Particularly this file SYSTEM.WINDOWS.INTERACTIVITY.DLL belongs to Microsoft's library and isn't a virus. If needed, you can check the information about this file here

14 дек. 2019, 12:3914.12.19

I play mainly on a 2017 iMac.

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017) 3.4 GHz Intel Core i5 processor

memory 8 GB 2400 MHz DDR4

graphics Radeon Pro 570 4 GB

Even after finally installing the latest update to the app, I am still experiencing serious lag issues that I did not have prior to this series of updates.This makes moving from one server to another a very lengthy process which will probably make me drop 2 of the 3 servers I currently play on. If I have to walk away from my computer for several minutes, I need to refresh the page in order to make things work again which in turn causes another long wait for the refresh to complete. This is not a fun game any more having to deal with this. Please fix this lag issue.

14 дек. 2019, 15:3114.12.19
Latest update no longer loads anything. Following the splash screen, I get a black box with a flickering spinner, but that's as far as it goes. I uninstalled and reinstalled. Same thing. I've had to resort to playing in browser. Please fix.
16 дек. 2019, 14:4716.12.19

Well why is it that one computer has this virus file and another of mine that is the same does not?  It seems the app installs a virus on some computers and not others. Maybe too many at one time will get noticed by too many users and whoever is doing this will get caught.

Nancy said:

Laboyd said:

PUP.Mindspark/Variant 

Laboyd, thanks for your reply. It happens that antivirus could consider a regular file as a virus. Particularly this file SYSTEM.WINDOWS.INTERACTIVITY.DLL belongs to Microsoft's library and isn't a virus. If needed, you can check the information about this file here