Все Категории

Plarium Play App. We need your feedback!

Plarium Play App. We need your feedback!

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Комментарии
18 окт. 2020, 02:5018.10.20

I d/loaded your app some time back and had so many problems i deleted it.

i have now tried it again and it is much improved.

a couple of issues

1/. i cannot find a 'forum/ community' button

2/. i have to log out to refresh.

i have now been running it for 24hrs and i am sure there will be other things that need tweaking  and i will let you know as and when i come across them
AlinaCommunity Manager
20 окт. 2020, 08:1720.10.20

jason said:

I d/loaded your app some time back and had so many problems i deleted it.

i have now tried it again and it is much improved.

a couple of issues

1/. i cannot find a 'forum/ community' button

2/. i have to log out to refresh.

i have now been running it for 24hrs and i am sure there will be other things that need tweaking  and i will let you know as and when i come across them

Hi, jason! Thanks for your feedback! I'm glad to hear that you think our app has been improved. Here are my replies to your concerns:

1) Please follow All Games -> choose your game (for example, Sparta: War of Empires) -> scroll down to the Information section -> https://www.screencast.com/t/lp0lkDlbM 

2) No need to log out to refresh! You can just close the app and then reopen it. 

If you have anything else to share with us regarding the app, please let me know. Cheers!

23 окт. 2020, 03:1023.10.20

As I have pointed out a million times, Plarium keeps trying to insert non-innovative changes into the game, perhaps to fascinate 10-year olders. But, have you considered that your actual audience is, in reality, a bunch of folks across the whole age spectrum? Yeah, sure that never entered your programmers minds, let alone your demographers. Anyway, instead of continuing to add additional HULK or BULK type units no one ever uses or buys, you might consider reasonable options... like, for one, do away with the endless Ok & Are You Sure msg popups. If you go, you can always go back. so, no need for the dumb pop-ups. Second, instead of increasing lvl for Acropolis, do something meaningful, oh, perhaps combat, like phylarch, between the gargantua you have introduced into the game. There are so many of them now, it is confusing to use any for any role. That is a dumb dead-end, certainly one where you capture little revenue. What good is it to have Gargantua for light and heavy inf? Persian positions beyond lvl 100 require so many of them, and the training time is not at all reduced, spending to add the G is wasteful and, useless. I can be certain nearly none but the novice or initiate is buying those dumb packs.

I understand, you are working off of an old model, and think if you just keep adding dumb shiest, you can keep interest alive. It doesnt, actually. Instead of burning your resources on the latest, dud, add of the week, you ought to be focused on how to upgrade the whole game to a new level of intensity, interest and reliance on skill and knowledge. Where your engineers have taken the game, probably despite and in spite of them, directed by corporate, Money interests, is to a dull game, where, why buy any packs with the Gargantua? or anything than drachma, scrolls, GPS, sketches? That is the core of the game, was, still is. You have people game level 90+ with city agreements of lvl 20. 2 Years ago such a player couldn't survive. Now, any idiot can send a hundred assassins at a player 20-30 levels or more above him with impunity. That is dumb game design. I point out here, just a few of your illogic logic link deficiencies. People muddle, but hardly play so the inertia sadly drains the spirit out of the game, and directly proportionate to your incessant quest for money, instead of game improvement that actually creates & instills interest. Even your reward schedule is dumb, backward....... Rewards should be based on level of performance.... lvl 80---X. level 90 - Y; lvl 100-- Z.......... lvl 110 - A and so on. You will say you have your 90-day reward schedule. Archaic, out-moded, useless. It has no dynamism to it. It is just ho hum. Even the reward payout for milestone achievements, like going from lvl 101 to lvl 110, totally understates, and undercuts the game achievement.

Look, you have a ton of frankensteinian parts cobbled together in this game. Traps, nice, at first, Implementation, sad........ The city agreement increases ought to reward players to go above lvl 5, not some minor increase, but something tangible. Weak what you have. This is why nobody keeps on upgrading traps, just replaces units lost. Absurd logic.  Does anyone work for you who plays the game as a regular person does, with sound logic, who feeds into your game development work flow? The game as it is constructed, implemented, is like an airplane with dolt pilots who fly into a stall, don't recognize the error, keep flying in a stall condition, then crash the doggone plane costing all lives aboard.

WE DO NOT NEED MORE HULK AND BULK UNITS. We want a game that is strategic and also presents tactical situations where members have to use their brains for more than coat racks, where, making a buy, makes sense to them for their game objectives. You, Plarium, are like donald trump...... you think only of yourself and think us who keep you going are idiots, we are not. When you fail, and, you will, it will be of your pride, of your hubris. This game is BORING. I am at level 140, in for over 4 years. The game is tedium. It is not fun. It is not engaging of interest. You should pay attention. How many players quit every month? The boredom, the tedium. Incessant stupid popups asking are you sure. F! If I cliked this, then I am sure! If I go where I dont want to be, I can clik back, undo. Amazing you have undo for so few functions, yet bore us to tears and waste time cliking OK or YES. Danggone frustrating all this dope idiocy creates. Streamline the doggone game! Instead of more Hulk or Bulk types, streamline the game, clean up the workflow, eliminate bottlenecks, useless time delays, et al. Want to improve the game, show you "Listened" do these things. We don't need more marginal Hulk & Bulk units. We need better game efficiency, better implementation of game rules, more transparency, especially in the use of Hulk & Bulk units impact or lack of in this or that battle. Those of us of time in the game know your game, so, what you expected as results, is less, because we tell players the real deal, then your reaction is to up the ante with some marginal new creature introduction. Man, you people do realize that when the Greek/Macedonian coalition was rolling strong, there was no such thing as Rome, let alone Roman Legionnaires, and all the other floopsy loo junk you put into the game.

Frankly, you know you are at a zero sum game point. You can't do any more to this game, for one simple fact: Greece, the Greece expanded by Alexander, ceased to be 2300 years ago. No matter what, the Greek hegemony ended by 190 BC. It was just simply existing by, on the basis of what, had been circulating for 100+ years. Yet, DOA. Is that the end of this game? Surely, you anticipate it

24 окт. 2020, 02:2924.10.20

Frankly, no surprise you have absolutely ZERO response to real questions. Any humans among you are entierly subjugated to your corporate money mantra. The stupid " help" line is absolutely useless except for the most banal, dumb, dope, idiot to sign into your "game". Your programmers are idiots, too, whether un-incentivized to design a more active game, settling for your dope rectal responses, resulting in "hulk" units than more sophisticated game play and challenging interplay. Nope, not Plarium! For stupid, you present stupid programming. Perhaps you are also stupid. Likely. I could snatch way more money than any of your silly, stupid, and dumb programmers, operatives, management, authority, whatever tha F, could ever conceive. And such would flow money into your coffers...... but, you dumb azzes are too stupid, monolithic, mongoliod (perhaps) to appertain. 

Frankly, this game is boring, beyond belief! Your only "creativity" or, perhaps, "indusry" is to try to extend a decrepit framework, with as many nonsense monstrous creations as you have artists to concoct, which, in battle, of course, do little to change the outcome, so that any thinking person says, to hell with the monsters, Hulks, I'll just stick to the regular forces....... And viola, the regular troops overcome the special magicians, Hulks, and all other tricks you introduce to try to extend the game. Wow!

Simpler would be to introduce hypotheticals........... 1...... what if Alexander had lived to age 60, instead of just 32? 2. what if Caesar had been elevated to Emperor instead of the Ides of March? 3. What if Hannibal's war against the Latins (nee Rome) had succeeded? But you and your people are incapable of thinking outside the caucasoid western european framework. So, you game represents... simply, the end of empire; the end of subjugation of other peoples. At its apotheosis, it is only a celebration of white skin, as though that, of itself is something. Wite skin, the celebration of it, is, in the end, only the apotheosis of death
8 дек. 2020, 03:1008.12.20

Sparta App needs an easy way to scale down the view. i can't see my messages at the top and my friends at the bottom EVER at the same time.  with the browser version, i could control the screen view and if the city scale didn't make things small enough to see all the features at the same time, I could overide the view with my browser scale. It's a pain in the rear to have to scroll up and down over and over again every time i want to collect a quest or change training queus.  seems like it should be easy, but i think it is impossible.

17 янв. 2021, 08:3017.01.21

betölt a játék ,de nem megy ,hang van de nincs kép,ez a problémát 2020 .12.30-adikán kezdte,és mai napig nem változott ,mai napig nem tudok részt venni a játékban.

i

i

i

i

i

i

18 янв. 2021, 19:4018.01.21

Helo a játék betölt ,hang van de nem megy , kb 2 hete szenvedem a gondal ,valami megoldás vagy tipp a gond megoldására ,köszönöm.

i

i

i

i

i

23 янв. 2021, 15:4923.01.21
Nancy

Gio said:

Good Afternoon,

Plarium App in Mac OS El Capitan doesn't work, especially the latest two versions. The first one and (maybe) the second one were so good.. When I updated in the early summer, the app saw me there was an error.. How could i have again the first version of Plarium Play for mac? Maybe it is the only way to have special rewards for some games like Sparta and to play via app.

I've been told by our devs that Mac OS El Capitan was released in 2015. Do you have an option to update macOS to the latest version? Also, please specify when was the last time you downloaded Plarium Play from our website? Thanks in advance. 

I don't have possibilities to install a new version of mac Os because my mac mac is not supported yet. So El Capitan is my latest version for may Mac. The last time that i've installed a working version of Plarium Play was in the early 2020, maybe. And it was a beta verion. If i could have the same version, it could be a good idea and i will be happy. I don't have the possibility to buy a new Mac.

Thank you

24 янв. 2021, 11:5724.01.21

a probléma adott igy nehéz ,6 év munka kuka 

i