Все Категории

Ultimate Deathknight bores everyone to death

Ultimate Deathknight bores everyone to death

Поиск
Комментарии
26 март 2023, 18:4226.03.23
Skadi

Yes, it's the same with Ronda's block skill and debuff spread. May give immunity set on a fast debuffer a revival instead of the widespread stoneskin on def teams.

Just give it, but what about the block revive ? :D

harleQuinnModerator
26 март 2023, 19:1226.03.23
26 март 2023, 19:20(отредактировано)
Deleted

If you say so. :D 

"Has a chance of placing a [Sheep] debuff on enemy Champions for 2 turns
whenever they place debuffs on this Champion or remove or steal buffs
from them. " 

Can you tell me what happen, when not polymorph blessed hero got debuff first ?

Think about this. At the first picture the opponent tried to maximize his RES. But as i said thats not working. No matter if he has high res just like Krama.Other weakness has this bomber team. But same story if he trying to put Duchess to leader slot. Polymorph not working or just too late. Bombs on the way. 

Example: Duchess on leader and again two polymorphed hero.

i

Could be any of the following: 1) We are only seeing cherry picked fights, there could be 10 losses for every win 2) Even the craziest teams aren't unbeatable, I've beaten the top couple players in the game, but it doesn't happen often 3) Because Polymorph isn't anywhere near 100% 4) Very few people have respec'd their masteries into Fearsome Presence 5) Because people for some reason aren't using Immunity or Untouchable cleansers like they should be, which totally breaks the Astralith bomb team.

But you know what? Frankly, I'm all for them not being good. G3+ Tag and Plat push is tough enough just from the champs people have whaled for. If they want to build their teams poorly, just gives me a much greater likelihood my own bomb team will be fine. And my other teams too.

Additionally, with you deleting all the information, that might just be screens you're getting from someone else who is doing debuff spread. Either way, you're just showing us that people do have strats to beat UDK teams, and even beat the very high resist teams with other very meta champs. 

Unfortunately you're purposely hiding from people what those strats could be, which isn't super helpful to making their experience better. You were very adamant new players shouldn't have to sink or swim with UDK, but you certainly make them do so, don't you? But at least you've got a strat, so congrats. :)

harleQuinnModerator
26 март 2023, 19:3026.03.23
26 март 2023, 19:31(отредактировано)

By the way, for anyone reading this thread, the "Super Secret Bomb Strat" involves placing Irresistable Bombs with a champ like Astralith, then immediately spreading them with a champ like Vizier. The best of these teams have an Attack Up champ like Arbie in the lead, sometimes Yoshi, or even a very fast Swift Parry Duchess. Many run stoneskin on all their champs, if you are having issues getting cut and need to keep your bomb champs up. Block Debuffs is also big, so folks use a champ like Sethallia who strips buffs but doesn't place any debuffs and can't be sheeped.

So basically, you'll see teams that are either:

1) Arbiter, Sethallia, Astralith, Vizier

or

2) Arbiter, Astralith, Vizier, plus a nuker like Leorious or Hephraak or Candraphon to clean up anyone left standing after bombs

Hope that explanation helps anyone reading who are looking for ways to deal with late game UDKs. :)

26 март 2023, 19:3126.03.23

Every team has counter. "with Immunity or Untouchable cleanser too" Same happening, when cant revive and stand alone after first attack. Attackers can change his formation. 

But i see, i picked just weak enemy after duchess should be first leader slot fail, and see just sheeps. But no answer "Can you tell me what happen, when not polymorph blessed hero got debuff first ?" Ok my example was fail, why Krama over 750 RES not working sometimes.

At least i learned something. :D

harleQuinnModerator
26 март 2023, 19:3726.03.23
26 март 2023, 19:44(отредактировано)
Deleted

Every team has counter. "with Immunity or Untouchable cleanser too" Same happening, when cant revive and stand alone after first attack. Attackers can change his formation. 

But i see, i picked just weak enemy after duchess should be first leader slot fail, and see just sheeps. But no answer "Can you tell me what happen, when not polymorph blessed hero got debuff first ?" Ok my example was fail, why Krama over 750 RES not working sometimes.

At least i learned something. :D

If you can clarify what question I haven't answered, I'm happy to answer. Do you mean why does Astralith not get sheeped? It's hard to answer questions about teams where you've blocked out all the champions in a fight. I'm good but I don't have an image enhancement lab to deconstruct your hidden teams.

If it IS about why Astralith doesn't get sheeped, it is because she's a single target debuffer and a smart attacker doesn't target the potentially high resist sheep defenders. Instead, you target the nuker or speed lead, and then spread the debuffs.

But, ofc, for people reading this thread, beware Immunity Cleansers who will cleanse those bomb debuffs. It's the only real counter to Astralith style teams. Either that or do what I do and go in with a full immunity team. I farmed a lot of immunity over the last few years just to ignore Hege teams, and I'm pleased to see that gear is still useful in the "Super Secret" Bomb Meta.

26 март 2023, 19:5426.03.23

"But, ofc, for people reading this thread, beware Immunity Cleansers who
will cleanse those bomb debuffs. It's the only real counter to Astralith
style teams. "

Why i told, attackers always has advantages ? Changed your gear, they changed their teams. Just fully immunity team ? This is so simple ? You adapted against one team and weakened for other else. This is how this game works .

harleQuinnModerator
26 март 2023, 20:0826.03.23
Deleted

"But, ofc, for people reading this thread, beware Immunity Cleansers who
will cleanse those bomb debuffs. It's the only real counter to Astralith
style teams. "

Why i told, attackers always has advantages ? Changed your gear, they changed their teams. Just fully immunity team ? This is so simple ? You adapted against one team and weakened for other else. This is how this game works .

Just explaining the counters to your Super Secret Team.

My defenses have Immunity Cleansers now, as I hate seeing Astralith bomb losses in my Tag Defense logs. But shhhhhhhh.... don't tell anyone, it's a secret. 

harleQuinnModerator
26 март 2023, 20:1426.03.23

@dthorne04 What was it, December I was DMing you to switch over to Immunity/Untouchable on your defense teams? You know, to deal with Bomb Meta that was the counter to Tank Meta.

How is that going? Having an easier time with that swap?

dthorne04Moderator
26 март 2023, 20:1926.03.23
harleQuinn

@dthorne04 What was it, December I was DMing you to switch over to Immunity/Untouchable on your defense teams? You know, to deal with Bomb Meta that was the counter to Tank Meta.

How is that going? Having an easier time with that swap?

T'was sometime around Christmas, for sure. 

Mithrala in Untouchable, Cardiel in Immu. Been pretty useful on offense too given that I do see more bomb teams on defense than I used to, especially in Tag. :)

26 март 2023, 20:2226.03.23

Was secret when i in the first answer told it why not working high res sometimes when in the game has Irresistable bomb  hero ? :D What a secret was what i told instantly. But do you know i just using others pictures. :D This is was so nice.

Happy using your Immunity cleanser, but dont be too slow,thats is the disadvantages them because if cant reviving and cleansing deads, will stay alone. But do you know, this thread was good for you too and learned something you too. Now you using cleanser which you had did not before. Was new for Krama too because irresistable bombs.

Other thing maybe i asking our US embasy, why tey didnt tell for Germans the DDays time and place. LOL

harleQuinnModerator
26 март 2023, 20:3026.03.23
26 март 2023, 20:41(отредактировано)
Deleted

Was secret when i in the first answer told it why not working high res sometimes when in the game has Irresistable bomb  hero ? :D What a secret was what i told instantly. But do you know i just using others pictures. :D This is was so nice.

Happy using your Immunity cleanser, but dont be too slow,thats is the disadvantages them because if cant reviving and cleansing deads, will stay alone. But do you know, this thread was good for you too and learned something you too. Now you using cleanser which you had did not before. Was new for Krama too because irresistable bombs.

Other thing maybe i asking our US embasy, why tey didnt tell for Germans the DDays time and place. LOL

What did his thread teach me? You HID the champs you were using, dude. Or better yet, you hid the champs other people were using. 😂 They are blacked out, you hilariously put big black squares over them like it is some sort of Secret Tech.  I KNEW the teams being used because I am already countering it, and have been for months. Most good players have been. 

So no, even if you wish to take credit for educating me about some arena team, you cannot. Your screenshots are hidden, so even if you are using some quirky version of the team, with some champ I wouldn't expect, I wouldn't know and can't learn about it since I LITERALLY CANNOT SEE IT. LMAO. 😂😂

When you want to teach me about your teams and how arena works, maybe start by making the team you are using visible. I do love learning about new teams, but it's really hard to take credit for educating people with effectively blank images..... 

26 март 2023, 23:3226.03.23

What theach me this thread ? "Other thing maybe i asking our US embasy, why they didnt tell for Germans the DDays time and place. LOL "

Maybe they could reveal their team weaknesses for their opponents. LOL

This is PvE content ? NO? If someone want to win in end game PvP leagues really drop all info from own team how can beat them? Its enough when see how copied his teams the "good" players 95% percentage. LOL

"  I KNEW the teams being used because I am already countering it, and have been for months. Most good players have been. "

Most good players knew this months ago, but you at least changed after "now" :DDD

"My defenses have Immunity Cleansers now, as I hate seeing Astralith bomb losses in my Tag Defense logs.  " This really LOL

But Do you know ? Weak team, cherry enemies, from other pictures.  No matter., but at least you gave 3 times false answer when you looking the fail why lost the opponents at pictures. But at least read back in thread and found the fail in my bomb team. That was ... the black square. ROTFL

27 март 2023, 00:1327.03.23
harleQuinn

Could be any of the following: 1) We are only seeing cherry picked fights, there could be 10 losses for every win 2) Even the craziest teams aren't unbeatable, I've beaten the top couple players in the game, but it doesn't happen often 3) Because Polymorph isn't anywhere near 100% 4) Very few people have respec'd their masteries into Fearsome Presence 5) Because people for some reason aren't using Immunity or Untouchable cleansers like they should be, which totally breaks the Astralith bomb team.

But you know what? Frankly, I'm all for them not being good. G3+ Tag and Plat push is tough enough just from the champs people have whaled for. If they want to build their teams poorly, just gives me a much greater likelihood my own bomb team will be fine. And my other teams too.

Additionally, with you deleting all the information, that might just be screens you're getting from someone else who is doing debuff spread. Either way, you're just showing us that people do have strats to beat UDK teams, and even beat the very high resist teams with other very meta champs. 

Unfortunately you're purposely hiding from people what those strats could be, which isn't super helpful to making their experience better. You were very adamant new players shouldn't have to sink or swim with UDK, but you certainly make them do so, don't you? But at least you've got a strat, so congrats. :)

Probualy he is hide his team because its a crap team i dont hide nothing lol and its not like he is in top 10 plat so why hide lol 

harleQuinnModerator
27 март 2023, 00:3227.03.23
27 март 2023, 00:56(отредактировано)
Deleted

What theach me this thread ? "Other thing maybe i asking our US embasy, why they didnt tell for Germans the DDays time and place. LOL "

Maybe they could reveal their team weaknesses for their opponents. LOL

This is PvE content ? NO? If someone want to win in end game PvP leagues really drop all info from own team how can beat them? Its enough when see how copied his teams the "good" players 95% percentage. LOL

"  I KNEW the teams being used because I am already countering it, and have been for months. Most good players have been. "

Most good players knew this months ago, but you at least changed after "now" :DDD

"My defenses have Immunity Cleansers now, as I hate seeing Astralith bomb losses in my Tag Defense logs.  " This really LOL

But Do you know ? Weak team, cherry enemies, from other pictures.  No matter., but at least you gave 3 times false answer when you looking the fail why lost the opponents at pictures. But at least read back in thread and found the fail in my bomb team. That was ... the black square. ROTFL

Yes, your team has taught me a ton. I will wonder for days how to counter the complexity of the dreaded black square.

i

And what's really cool, thanks to posting my builds publicly, I can go back and see that I first built my Hakkorhn as a Immunity cleanser for Arena in September of 2021. 551 days ago. I like him so much that he's my only +2 empowered champ.

I love learning about Arena and Raid though! It is why I play!! So when I learn something about how to play Arena from one of your posts, you'll for sure be the first to know!

harleQuinnModerator
27 март 2023, 00:3327.03.23
27 март 2023, 00:33(отредактировано)
killerclone187

Probualy he is hide his team because its a crap team i dont hide nothing lol and its not like he is in top 10 plat so why hide lol 

I know, right? :D

Even the top 10 people in Plat don' treally hide their teams. You can see them at reset, so basically every Sunday/Monday all their teams get exposed. lol

dthorne04Moderator
27 март 2023, 01:3227.03.23
harleQuinn

Yes, your team has taught me a ton. I will wonder for days how to counter the complexity of the dreaded black square.

i

And what's really cool, thanks to posting my builds publicly, I can go back and see that I first built my Hakkorhn as a Immunity cleanser for Arena in September of 2021. 551 days ago. I like him so much that he's my only +2 empowered champ.

I love learning about Arena and Raid though! It is why I play!! So when I learn something about how to play Arena from one of your posts, you'll for sure be the first to know!

I remember the good old Immu Hakkorhn days, before Mithrala existed. Thought it was pretty cool then, still do now. :D

Ye olden days when Tormin was meta.

i

:snail:

i

i

i

harleQuinnModerator
27 март 2023, 01:5827.03.23
27 март 2023, 02:26(отредактировано)

@dthorne04 Go find some of my screens from a while back, did we? Sheesh, I wasn't even level 100 yet. lol

dthorne04Moderator
27 март 2023, 02:2227.03.23
harleQuinn

@dthorne04 Go find some of my screens from a while back, did we? Sheesh, I wasn't even level 100 yet. lol

Gonna have to do some digging, I even think those last two are from April '22. 😎

27 март 2023, 02:4127.03.23

Thornie, you are a dangerous man. I'll watch what I say around you from now on 👀

dthorne04Moderator
27 март 2023, 03:0327.03.23
Serena 🧹

Thornie, you are a dangerous man. I'll watch what I say around you from now on 👀

It's just lil' old me, nothing to worry about. :)