Все Категории

Ultimate Deathknight bores everyone to death

Ultimate Deathknight bores everyone to death

Поиск
Комментарии
24 март 2023, 15:2024.03.23

I mean, especially given I've finished GH - I'm rapidly approaching the point of just putting a real defense team up, and doing my five per day for daily quests et c'est tout.

harleQuinnModerator
24 март 2023, 16:4624.03.23
kramaswamy.kr

I mean, especially given I've finished GH - I'm rapidly approaching the point of just putting a real defense team up, and doing my five per day for daily quests et c'est tout.

Now there's a reason to do it again. 😂

24 март 2023, 16:5024.03.23

Yeah that didn't age well at all, lol.

24 март 2023, 19:0124.03.23
Kankle69

"wont work if he is in full skin and a healer to bring him back ronda rosley will be dead lol"

Not if you equip Ronda with a super Voltron Ring!!! FYI, five mini lion bots come together to form one super-bot! 

The SUPER-BOT can hit UDK with 1.21 Gigawatts from it's Flux Capacitor!!!

GREAT SCOTT!!! UDK is dead!!!

Just gotta Learn to Play bro...

Here is the kicker i dont use UDK in defence you will never see him and if i see him   or mortu macaab in pvp first thing for them is bombs away dont mater one skin or 2 there dead on there first turn so yea i play both ends of fence about that in tag 3v pvp gold )good luck i pull with the best teams in gold 3v and i can beat the best of them lol ! Most peeps on my clan hate tag pvp but not me to me its fun )

24 март 2023, 19:0424.03.23
killerclone187

Here is the kicker i dont use UDK in defence you will never see him and if i see him   or mortu macaab in pvp first thing for them is bombs away dont mater one skin or 2 there dead on there first turn so yea i play both ends of fence about that in tag 3v pvp gold )good luck i pull with the best teams in gold 3v and i can beat the best of them lol ! Most peeps on my clan hate tag pvp but not me to me its fun )

I see your bombs and I raise you a 750RES Pythion :)

24 март 2023, 19:2424.03.23
24 март 2023, 19:41(отредактировано)

From the perspective of someone who just started playing raid exactly 2 weeks ago for the first time, this is my sentiment. I tilted the first time i fough UDK. Yes i cursed at the devs. I googled him and found a lot of other beginners complaining all over. But i didn't go in depth into the character. I tried clicking at the character on the enemy team's roster but his info doesn't pop up. That might be something worth changing. Don't need to show enemy's build, just the character. At the time i didn't know about the index page.

Anyways, my solution was to just avoid fighting any team that had him. Why? because it takes more time and effort than to simply avoid. for new players, there are far more important things that take priority. Not about lasyness, but about efficiency. Some can say just dont do arena until u are a veteran, but that would take away from the fun and there are many quests/challenges/missions that require u to do arena and why avoid fun when u can just avoid UDK?

Is UDK really a problem? yes and no. No because it is beatable. One week into raid, i pulled Kalvalax, tomb lord and scabrius. All poison specilists. They melt him. Now i purposely look for teams with UDK purely for the satisfaction. And yes he is a problem because of his placement in the ranks. That is, beyong a certain arena rank, he is garbage. Below a certain rank, he is unstopoble. but he is unstopable because at that level, people just do not have the champs/gear to deal with him even if they know how to beat him. The ones that do, just got super lucky like me by pulling legendaries. And then there are players that just get a bit lucky that pull a random rare or two. But they rightfully don't spend resources building those whack heros just because they have an ability that counter him. Not efficient, not smart. Better to avoid UDK and prioritize more important things. This is the reality of UDK, It is useless on top, according to what veterans say, and unstopable yet avoidable at the bottom once unlucky newbies give up on beating him.

again im new so probably wrong. also, i'm assuming "no spenders" newbies

24 март 2023, 19:2924.03.23
killerclone187

I'm just going to assume that the heavily sarcastic post that you replied to either went completely over your head or you're not a big movie fan... 

Oh well.

Yes. Agree. Bombs are definitely a great counter to Stone Skin. I use Lord Shazar (400 ACC) on my Offense team. 

I do encounter the occasional Champion with insane resist and 6 piece Stone Skin.... but not very often in my "bracket".

24 март 2023, 20:2124.03.23
kramaswamy.kr

I see your bombs and I raise you a 750RES Pythion :)

yea well im fast to your pytion wont have time before bombs lol i have him to also i have dutchees lol rat will hit 2 times /first comes hegmon then is arbiter then the rat if u hapen to live from that if your lucky then come 2x hits from trundra good luck my friend )down below is my offence 3v my defence is way difrent some ttimes i use lydia as well depends what im fighting and my rat u dont want to meet him lol

i

this is type teams i beat with this set up above here

i

i

Stoneskin kill

24 март 2023, 20:2324.03.23

GG

i

dthorne04Moderator
24 март 2023, 20:2924.03.23
Trips

I agree, but would rather it just stay as in g5... classic arena should remain optional for late game if we are going to have live arena. 

I don't see how it can be fixed without it returning to the time sink category...

Its clear plarium has no intention of ever reducing the amount of time "required ", but I feel there has to be a breaking point on increasing it. No? Damn, I hope so. And hope we've hit it... 😆 

I feel you on the time crunch.

I was just looking at it purely from having higher level Arena function well, closer to a more merit based grind at the top end. I think that rather than artificially keeping teams up there that don't really belong would be better, especially if the loss cap got moved to lower levels of Arena to help new players move up faster and protect against getting smacked too hard early on. :)

24 март 2023, 20:3024.03.23

Er... well, yah I mean your team is going to do absolutely nothing to me. You'll go first, land nothing on Pythion, I'll remove the debuffs from my team, and then win. But sure, if you happen to see me in your opponent list, feel free to fight me. Though I'm further down in the tag3 list than you're at currently.

24 март 2023, 20:4024.03.23
kramaswamy.kr

Er... well, yah I mean your team is going to do absolutely nothing to me. You'll go first, land nothing on Pythion, I'll remove the debuffs from my team, and then win. But sure, if you happen to see me in your opponent list, feel free to fight me. Though I'm further down in the tag3 list than you're at currently.

prob i wont see you i was in 4 i ranked down to 3 for me 3 is a sweet spot or lower 4 my defence team )

i

i

i

24 март 2023, 20:5624.03.23

I'll definitely keep my eye out for you, lol. Those three teams are cannon fodder for me :) team1 dies to my bomb team, team2 to my mortu team, and team3 to my udk + rotos team.

25 март 2023, 00:5225.03.23
kramaswamy.kr

I'll definitely keep my eye out for you, lol. Those three teams are cannon fodder for me :) team1 dies to my bomb team, team2 to my mortu team, and team3 to my udk + rotos team.

good luck my klymars are just as fast as my arbiter lol and im only attacked 1 till 2 x per day this why im staying in there dont be fooled lol

25 март 2023, 01:0425.03.23

lol and theres a event right now for 3v lol when i say a day in 24 hours or close

i

dthorne04Moderator
25 март 2023, 01:4625.03.23
25 март 2023, 01:49(отредактировано)

several questions/observations

fast kymar isn't necessarily the best right now, I think even on that team I might want him to be slower in high res/low acc Stone Skin and there for reset purposes since sheep fiesta

why duchess in intimidating presence

25 март 2023, 02:2525.03.23
25 март 2023, 02:26(отредактировано)
dthorne04

several questions/observations

fast kymar isn't necessarily the best right now, I think even on that team I might want him to be slower in high res/low acc Stone Skin and there for reset purposes since sheep fiesta

why duchess in intimidating presence

I have stoneskin and im in gold 3 what more can u want lol

25 март 2023, 02:4525.03.23
killerclone187

good luck my klymars are just as fast as my arbiter lol and im only attacked 1 till 2 x per day this why im staying in there dont be fooled lol

Yeah I mean just to be clear I'm not criticising your teams, since clearly you're doing well for yourself. Just saying you'd have no chance against my teams. You can go as fast as you want - you'll still do nothing, lol.

25 март 2023, 03:0225.03.23
kramaswamy.kr

Yeah I mean just to be clear I'm not criticising your teams, since clearly you're doing well for yourself. Just saying you'd have no chance against my teams. You can go as fast as you want - you'll still do nothing, lol.

you wont see me ill be back in 4 on the reset lol 

this for the other guy braging about stoneskin lol

i

Trunda is just there to clean up but theres nothing to clean up lol bombs kill him

i

25 март 2023, 03:2425.03.23

you guys have completely hijacked this thread, way off topic