Все Категории

Answers to the FAQs about the New Progress System Part 2

Answers to the FAQs about the New Progress System Part 2

📜 🙂 This compilation unveils Content acquiring and upgrading aspects along with nuances of how the Tiers work.

And if you have more questions, please, leave them in the comments below ⬇️ 

1. Will matchmaking take into account the player’s current Tier?

No. A player’s Tier does not affect how they are matched with other players.

2. Can we acquire newly released Content from the Market right after the release?

The process for acquiring new Content will remain the same: it will typically be available from an Event Crate Rush first. 

The new Content will be assigned a Tier, reflecting its value. Acquiring it from the Event will contribute towards unlocking the following Tier. 

On the occasion that the Content is not featured in an Event, it will be made available from the Market. 

3. When acquiring Content from the Market, can we use in-game resources, or will it require an In-App Purchase?

All Mechs and Weapons in the game at the time of the Market’s release will be available for Credits or A-Coins (except the Cryo Javelin 6, which is only available through the Referrals System).

Recently released Content within the Market will require an In-App Purchase, until it is made available for in-game Resources at a later date.

4. Might veteran players have to "go back" and acquire Mechs and Weapons they chose not to acquire during the Progress Path era?

In some cases, yes. To unlock Tiers, you'll need to collect a certain number of Tier Stars through acquiring and upgrading Mechs and Weapons, and there's no way to skip Tiers. 

Veteran players may find that they have most of the Tiers already unlocked. However, should a player lack the necessary Tier Stars to unlock a particular Tier, they will need to acquire or upgrade Content available in the previous Tier before they can do so.

Note that unlocking an item in the Progress Path (i.e. earning enough XP to be able to acquire it) is not the same as acquiring it (i.e. paying the Credit or A-Coin cost for it, or obtaining it through an In-App Purchase). If you have acquired the Content already, it will remain with you.

5. Will A-Coin prices for Levelling and Ranking up Content be revised?

The A-Coin cost of increasing a Mech’s Rank will be standardized, matching the current costs for Medium-Energy Mechs. 

As such, the cost for Lancer, Shadow, Tengu and M.D. will decrease, and the cost for Paragon, Puma, Guardian, Arachnos, Panther, Redox, Gatecrasher and Onyx will increase

The Credit cost of Leveling up Mechs and Weapons will remain the same, as will the A-Coin cost of increasing Weapons’ Ranks. 

6. It seems like we'll need more Resources to progress within the new System. Will there be more Events where we can earn them?

We'll continue to calibrate the number of Events, their formats (as you might've seen in the game lately) and prize pools to ensure that your progress through the game remains rewarding and fun.

7. If I am currently upgrading the Content in Tier III, but I receive a Tier VI Mech from the Event Crate Rush, can I still play with this Mech and upgrade it?

Any Mech or Weapon you've acquired in any way (whether it was from the Progress Path, an Event Crate Rush, any other Event, or from a Shop Offer) can be upgraded and used in Battles, even if it's in a locked Tier.

As mentioned above, this only counts if you have acquired the item in question (i.e. paid the A-Coin or Credit cost, or made an In-App Purchase). 

8. From now on, will you only be adding Legendary Mechs and Weapons, or lower-Grade Content as well?

We plan to add Content of a variety of Grades in the future.

9. Will the new Mechs and Weapons have the same HP or Damage as others in their Tier?

Mechs and Weapons within the same Tier won’t necessarily have identical stats. They will, however, stand alongside other Content in their Tier, and will be suited to that Tier’s intended stage of game progression of that Tier. 

10. Does the New Progress System have separate Tiers for Mechs and Weapons?

Every Tier contains both Mechs and Weapons. They're just displayed in different Tabs.
If, for example, you wanted to gain access to a Mech in Tier III, you could very well upgrade Weapons in Tier II to do so.

i

Просмотры
Комментарии
20 апр. 2023, 16:1120.04.23
CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
2 май 2023, 13:4602.05.23
Oaklord84!

my game keep asking me to watch sponsored videos and get the rewards but i have know clue how can anyone help with this?

Watching sponsored videos is an option available for users of mobile devices. It brings you resources for watching promotional videos

2 май 2023, 21:1802.05.23
CrystalDrew

The Shop offers you options relevant to you and your Hangar. Probably your friends have more powerful Content

Thanks for taking the time to reply :) 

I have the strongest hanger out of my friends. It's a shame as I would consider more purchases, but not at the lower level. Good luck with preparing the new update, thanks again for your time :)

10 май 2023, 16:3710.05.23

How come I have not ever been notified about contests for mech arena?

10 май 2023, 17:5010.05.23

From what I've seen, mechs and weapons are in the new progression system, but pilots are not. 

Why is this? 

15 май 2023, 00:1915.05.23

Wow!  I never thought you'd ruin your own game, but we have to believe that day has arrived… Seriously, you're going to force every player in Mech Arena to play with it's 2 completely rotten and incompetent Mechs: Slingshot and Puma or even Shadow??  For real it is better that you abolish your idea of ​​the new progression system (I have already mentioned some important points in the Mechs and Weapons Rank upgrades channel), because why remove access to Mechs already acquired by players in the  old system by putting tiers because of the new system, so players have to use their precious A-coins and Credit that they would normally use to buy super mechs like Surge.  Well no, instead they will have to use their money to upgrade these 2 Mech Slingshot and Puma and more.

After all, I don't understand why put this system in place because the game is supposed to be about balancing the powers anyway, right?  So why not keep access to Mechs already acquired and the others that are in the same tier as some Mechs already acquired (which in my case is Panther) will not be unlocked until we reach the required stars (Like for example Zephyr)?  Right @CrystalDrew?

By the way, here is a proof, you see this awesome hangar?  Because of this update, everything I acquired like my favorite Mech Panther, I will have to waste my credits and my A-coins on completely useless Mech to get access to it again because given its power it will be in high tiers obviously.

i

i

Also, this hangar I got it without pay to win and not even for the Voltaic RPG 14 (This one I got in a rush on the crates like the famous Tengu).  So it's not like it's impossible to progress without paying, right?

Did you saw that even with my hangar that I got without paying, I'm still able to have 3 Mechs on the podium?

i

Thank you for replying me CrystalDrew and considering my opinions.  And we'll talk again soon...

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
15 май 2023, 13:3015.05.23
Calculator30

Wow!  I never thought you'd ruin your own game, but we have to believe that day has arrived… Seriously, you're going to force every player in Mech Arena to play with it's 2 completely rotten and incompetent Mechs: Slingshot and Puma or even Shadow??  For real it is better that you abolish your idea of ​​the new progression system (I have already mentioned some important points in the Mechs and Weapons Rank upgrades channel), because why remove access to Mechs already acquired by players in the  old system by putting tiers because of the new system, so players have to use their precious A-coins and Credit that they would normally use to buy super mechs like Surge.  Well no, instead they will have to use their money to upgrade these 2 Mech Slingshot and Puma and more.

After all, I don't understand why put this system in place because the game is supposed to be about balancing the powers anyway, right?  So why not keep access to Mechs already acquired and the others that are in the same tier as some Mechs already acquired (which in my case is Panther) will not be unlocked until we reach the required stars (Like for example Zephyr)?  Right @CrystalDrew?

By the way, here is a proof, you see this awesome hangar?  Because of this update, everything I acquired like my favorite Mech Panther, I will have to waste my credits and my A-coins on completely useless Mech to get access to it again because given its power it will be in high tiers obviously.

i

i

Also, this hangar I got it without pay to win and not even for the Voltaic RPG 14 (This one I got in a rush on the crates like the famous Tengu).  So it's not like it's impossible to progress without paying, right?

Did you saw that even with my hangar that I got without paying, I'm still able to have 3 Mechs on the podium?

i

Thank you for replying me CrystalDrew and considering my opinions.  And we'll talk again soon...

Hello! Thanks a lot for your comprehensive feedback on the upcoming Update, be sure it will be considered. Here are some comments I want to leave regarding your thoughts.

I'm not sure if I got it correctly, but you mentioned, "why remove access to Mechs already acquired by players in the  old system ", ''why not keep access to Mechs already acquired" - all the already acquired Content will stay available for you in the same way it is right now. Besides, you will be able to acquire Mechs and Weapons from the locked  Tiers via Events and Shop Offers (learn more here).

Answering your question, "why put this system in place", it was mentioned in both QnA (1 and 2) and the video, it would help us to seamlessly add new Content of different Rarity and make the rest of already released Content available to acquire anytime (not during Events or via Special Offers like not).

In my opinion, New Progress System will make the game more structured (the Hangars will be more balanced, which might help the Matchmaking system perform better) as well as more underrated Mechs and Weapons may be considered by the majority. Besides, it was stated in the Update Preview that players won't have to acquire and upgrade everything within a Tier, and one or two Mechs/Weapons will be enough. 

15 май 2023, 14:0615.05.23

Yes you understood correctly because my question is that after the update will we be able to play with our same current Mechs without having to replace them with others temporarily to be able to reach the number of stars required to unlock tiers.

I think you are contradicting yourself when you explain to me that we will still have access and be able to play with our Mechs already acquired after the update and when you explain it in the Q&A, right?

i

Thank you for replying and here is my player ID for if one day you want do so et battle in the Arena with me :)  ID: 49286949

17 май 2023, 11:5317.05.23

One or more errorsoccurred. could not find JSON token at index 0. How can i fix the problem

17 май 2023, 19:4017.05.23

Hi, sry if it has been already answered but is there an exact release date for the update please ?

As long it is balanced I am sure it will be great 👍

17 май 2023, 20:3017.05.23

I disapointed that i do not get community contest information like times and dates started and ends

And that specialization spree's need real money to participate in that event, same with day 5 in the derby event which requires player to spend real money on some lame token that is way too much

Designer panhandlers is what free to play games reminds me of

21 май 2023, 08:2721.05.23

1. when will mech arena come to consoles

2. why isn't the gear hub and tiers option not showing on my mech arena screen

25 май 2023, 07:1325.05.23

anyone esle have this problem ...I have talked to about 20+ players ingame and since last update Player (TAARGET LOCK) not working, and that AI BOT are locking and killing at like 95% Rates.....Also I had had several player complaining about AI BOT shooting thru walls or around corners where there is no way you can be hit and randomly being killed....If Anyone is Interested My Lawyer has a Multi Million Dollar Lawsuit against STEAM, If you would be interested in a Class Action Suit against Plarium for FRAUD and get your Hundreds or thousands of Dollar Back let me know. The Game CHEATS with its AI BOTs We already have dozen of Videos showing the Cheats by AI BOTs.....So please record your battle with your Phones or Cameras, and Contact me about this. Thanks Tim

25 май 2023, 13:1725.05.23

Hi...I from Malaysia....25/05/2023...21:16

I can't log in the game...it say network error( auth web:1)

12 июнь 2023, 18:3912.06.23

So nobody answers any questions here. its just a bitch fest

16 июнь 2023, 07:5116.06.23

how to connect PC account and Mobile account?

17 июнь 2023, 00:3217.06.23

I would like to pich an idea for a weapon.

24 июнь 2023, 21:4524.06.23

PLEASE HELP 

my progress system isnt changing and i cant gain xp

explain

27 июнь 2023, 04:3227.06.23

When playing the game suddenly the game logs out on its own 

6 июль 2023, 16:3806.07.23
Bubba

So nobody answers any questions here. its just a bitch fest

No one answered me here either...