Все Категории

Answers to the FAQs about the New Progress System Part 2

Answers to the FAQs about the New Progress System Part 2

📜 🙂 This compilation unveils Content acquiring and upgrading aspects along with nuances of how the Tiers work.

And if you have more questions, please, leave them in the comments below ⬇️ 

1. Will matchmaking take into account the player’s current Tier?

No. A player’s Tier does not affect how they are matched with other players.

2. Can we acquire newly released Content from the Market right after the release?

The process for acquiring new Content will remain the same: it will typically be available from an Event Crate Rush first. 

The new Content will be assigned a Tier, reflecting its value. Acquiring it from the Event will contribute towards unlocking the following Tier. 

On the occasion that the Content is not featured in an Event, it will be made available from the Market. 

3. When acquiring Content from the Market, can we use in-game resources, or will it require an In-App Purchase?

All Mechs and Weapons in the game at the time of the Market’s release will be available for Credits or A-Coins (except the Cryo Javelin 6, which is only available through the Referrals System).

Recently released Content within the Market will require an In-App Purchase, until it is made available for in-game Resources at a later date.

4. Might veteran players have to "go back" and acquire Mechs and Weapons they chose not to acquire during the Progress Path era?

In some cases, yes. To unlock Tiers, you'll need to collect a certain number of Tier Stars through acquiring and upgrading Mechs and Weapons, and there's no way to skip Tiers. 

Veteran players may find that they have most of the Tiers already unlocked. However, should a player lack the necessary Tier Stars to unlock a particular Tier, they will need to acquire or upgrade Content available in the previous Tier before they can do so.

Note that unlocking an item in the Progress Path (i.e. earning enough XP to be able to acquire it) is not the same as acquiring it (i.e. paying the Credit or A-Coin cost for it, or obtaining it through an In-App Purchase). If you have acquired the Content already, it will remain with you.

5. Will A-Coin prices for Levelling and Ranking up Content be revised?

The A-Coin cost of increasing a Mech’s Rank will be standardized, matching the current costs for Medium-Energy Mechs. 

As such, the cost for Lancer, Shadow, Tengu and M.D. will decrease, and the cost for Paragon, Puma, Guardian, Arachnos, Panther, Redox, Gatecrasher and Onyx will increase

The Credit cost of Leveling up Mechs and Weapons will remain the same, as will the A-Coin cost of increasing Weapons’ Ranks. 

6. It seems like we'll need more Resources to progress within the new System. Will there be more Events where we can earn them?

We'll continue to calibrate the number of Events, their formats (as you might've seen in the game lately) and prize pools to ensure that your progress through the game remains rewarding and fun.

7. If I am currently upgrading the Content in Tier III, but I receive a Tier VI Mech from the Event Crate Rush, can I still play with this Mech and upgrade it?

Any Mech or Weapon you've acquired in any way (whether it was from the Progress Path, an Event Crate Rush, any other Event, or from a Shop Offer) can be upgraded and used in Battles, even if it's in a locked Tier.

As mentioned above, this only counts if you have acquired the item in question (i.e. paid the A-Coin or Credit cost, or made an In-App Purchase). 

8. From now on, will you only be adding Legendary Mechs and Weapons, or lower-Grade Content as well?

We plan to add Content of a variety of Grades in the future.

9. Will the new Mechs and Weapons have the same HP or Damage as others in their Tier?

Mechs and Weapons within the same Tier won’t necessarily have identical stats. They will, however, stand alongside other Content in their Tier, and will be suited to that Tier’s intended stage of game progression of that Tier. 

10. Does the New Progress System have separate Tiers for Mechs and Weapons?

Every Tier contains both Mechs and Weapons. They're just displayed in different Tabs.
If, for example, you wanted to gain access to a Mech in Tier III, you could very well upgrade Weapons in Tier II to do so.

i

Просмотры
Комментарии
20 апр. 2023, 16:1120.04.23
20 апр. 2023, 21:5520.04.23

This sounds bad...you want more Acoin for more bot battles..no thanks...

20 апр. 2023, 22:2920.04.23

My only request for now is that you please give us the date this update will happen, or even a vague estimate such as "mid-May". This is a huge fundamental change to the game and it's only fair that we are able to properly prepare for it. "Several months" after the grade update isn't very helpful, I can only assume this means more than two months?

20 апр. 2023, 22:3020.04.23

will the acoins or credits needed to purchase each weapon or mech increase

20 апр. 2023, 22:5020.04.23

Where in the game do you see a bot battle/

21 апр. 2023, 02:5021.04.23
21 апр. 2023, 02:53(отредактировано)

Honestly this just seems like plarium is trying to suck as much res out of us as possible, I agree light mechs should cost less to upgrade but heavy (32 EC) mechs are already 2500 a coins for both the 4 to 5 star and 5 to 6 star rank ups that's 5k a coins alone just to upgrade 2 ranks (as it is now) on top of the cost to aquire them, that is insane, and giving more res through events isn't the answer, some people don't have time to complete events or do tournaments etc this should increase in dailies and weekly rewards, there should be a monthly one as well. I can tell you plarium from my experience in other gacha games, keep doing this and eventually you will lose trust in your player base, but why do you care anyways if the game dies you already got your money right. Pathetic 

21 апр. 2023, 03:5521.04.23

Wait if i understand right we have to upgrade a weapon or mech at some level to achieve Star but that is crucial man! Why we upgrade a weapon or mech that has no value. like why i upgrade shot gun 2 or 4 or javelin 4 or rpg 2 or 4 or six that is useless for me? You guys should think about it why we spent our resources for trash?

21 апр. 2023, 03:5621.04.23

Do not pay anything for this game guys.I was paid Almost around 2k and don't know what happened got Band my acc can't get online any more  :( :( 

21 апр. 2023, 05:1121.04.23

If you want make more money make evrything cost less that way you will draw more players and the end result is more money ,the way you are going on now you are going to lose more players  and money

21 апр. 2023, 06:4821.04.23

Thanks for the update, it does help to an extent but as you can see it raises more questions. I have a few questions too  if I may:

- I am saving A-coins for Surge. In the new system will Serge still be unlocked for the same cost AND at the same ranking as it is now, or will you drop the ranking down? I don't want cut price low level Surgette, I was the same value as is currently available.

- On the assumption that Mechs will be available at low ranks in the future, thereby "encouraging" spending real money on ranking-up bundles, please make those same bundles available for A coins as well. That way if you only allow me to unlock a one or two star Surge, but for fewer Acoins that the current cost, I can still upgrade it to its current rank for only Acoins by buying upgrade packs with Acoins. That would offset the concept of e.g. Surge being unlocked for fewer Acoins and at a lower rank.

- There are valid complaints about potentially having to upgrade mechs and weapons that a player will not want to use in order to gain the required number of stars to move up to the next bracket. looking at you Shotgun 2... I would urge you to consider using the total number of stars achieved through all tiers, rather than only in the current tier, to allow people more freedom of choice about what they want to invest in.

Thanks for the updates and for showing the players that you listen to them. 

21 апр. 2023, 07:5621.04.23

it is quite difficult to enjoy the game, because bots that instantly target you with javelins or mortars (standing with their backs to you), as well as torrents that shoot across half the map, are very boring. Why instead of saving the balance you create something that can harm it?

21 апр. 2023, 08:1221.04.23

will the acoins or credits needed to purchase each weapon or mech increase

No,some weapons and mechs are in tokens or have to do in game purchase 

21 апр. 2023, 09:4921.04.23

When will this update come? I like this update,😏🔥🔥🔥😏

21 апр. 2023, 12:0321.04.23

I just hope a lot of stuff is unlockable with credits, especially redeemer and em rifles.

21 апр. 2023, 12:0421.04.23

The tengu event is actually really bad because you can get it at three stars really easily soon.

21 апр. 2023, 12:3321.04.23

this update sucks

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
21 апр. 2023, 15:0621.04.23
Draslyn

As a player with a mix of equipment that would fit into multiple seperate tiers, can we skip tiers. Within the above post it mentions this, but I dont completely understand. Lets say I have tier 1 and 2 unlocked, tier 3 is locked and in tier 4 I have enough stars to unlock tier 5. Would tier 5 be unlocked whilst tier 3 and 4 are not? Do let me know if I've confused you. Thank you and have a nice day.

Hi! You will need to unlock Tier 3 firstly

21 апр. 2023, 15:0721.04.23
ULTRA Pro Gaming 2.0

Remove this progress system this is bad and making ads of download in YouTube app 

Hi! Watching ads is optional and you can skip it if you don't want to see it

21 апр. 2023, 15:0821.04.23
TjMarlow

Alright while this is not to any of the new progress tier, my question is more towards clans, and will there be more of a reason to join them while also introducing something new?

An example could be having clan tasks that clans can take on together while having separate ones to do to perhaps grind for materials that can be used. Perhaps even a type of mechanic for Clan Battles?

Hi! We will have many ideas for clans and there definitely will be updates on them in the future!

21 апр. 2023, 15:1121.04.23
nyla

i like this in a way but some stuff getting more expensive may be a bit too much..so will there be someway to compensate? like maybe being able to get the costs reduced through events?

cause Acoins are in a way..well..too slow to get enough of. credits in a way too, especially now since people will be forced to upgrade stuff to get higher tier equipment, this means the acoins and credits they normally collected over time will need to be used by them while originally they could continue to collect and then spend it on what they want.

but i do really liek this update and love this game!!

Hi! We are happy you enjoy the game and the upcoming novelties. Talking about your question, as it was mentioned in the QnA 

"We'll continue to calibrate the number of Events, their formats (as you might've seen in the game lately) and prize pools to ensure that your progress through the game remains rewarding and fun."

21 апр. 2023, 15:1221.04.23
NO_LUBE

So, you're going to pull the mechs I paid for if they aren't in line with the new tier system? If that is the case you better refund my money for those mechs.

All the Mechs you have in your Hangar will remain available to you as it's right now