All Categories

Answers to the FAQs about the New Progress System Part 2

Answers to the FAQs about the New Progress System Part 2

📜 🙂 This compilation unveils Content acquiring and upgrading aspects along with nuances of how the Tiers work.

And if you have more questions, please, leave them in the comments below ⬇️ 

1. Will matchmaking take into account the player’s current Tier?

No. A player’s Tier does not affect how they are matched with other players.

2. Can we acquire newly released Content from the Market right after the release?

The process for acquiring new Content will remain the same: it will typically be available from an Event Crate Rush first. 

The new Content will be assigned a Tier, reflecting its value. Acquiring it from the Event will contribute towards unlocking the following Tier. 

On the occasion that the Content is not featured in an Event, it will be made available from the Market. 

3. When acquiring Content from the Market, can we use in-game resources, or will it require an In-App Purchase?

All Mechs and Weapons in the game at the time of the Market’s release will be available for Credits or A-Coins (except the Cryo Javelin 6, which is only available through the Referrals System).

Recently released Content within the Market will require an In-App Purchase, until it is made available for in-game Resources at a later date.

4. Might veteran players have to "go back" and acquire Mechs and Weapons they chose not to acquire during the Progress Path era?

In some cases, yes. To unlock Tiers, you'll need to collect a certain number of Tier Stars through acquiring and upgrading Mechs and Weapons, and there's no way to skip Tiers. 

Veteran players may find that they have most of the Tiers already unlocked. However, should a player lack the necessary Tier Stars to unlock a particular Tier, they will need to acquire or upgrade Content available in the previous Tier before they can do so.

Note that unlocking an item in the Progress Path (i.e. earning enough XP to be able to acquire it) is not the same as acquiring it (i.e. paying the Credit or A-Coin cost for it, or obtaining it through an In-App Purchase). If you have acquired the Content already, it will remain with you.

5. Will A-Coin prices for Levelling and Ranking up Content be revised?

The A-Coin cost of increasing a Mech’s Rank will be standardized, matching the current costs for Medium-Energy Mechs. 

As such, the cost for Lancer, Shadow, Tengu and M.D. will decrease, and the cost for Paragon, Puma, Guardian, Arachnos, Panther, Redox, Gatecrasher and Onyx will increase

The Credit cost of Leveling up Mechs and Weapons will remain the same, as will the A-Coin cost of increasing Weapons’ Ranks. 

6. It seems like we'll need more Resources to progress within the new System. Will there be more Events where we can earn them?

We'll continue to calibrate the number of Events, their formats (as you might've seen in the game lately) and prize pools to ensure that your progress through the game remains rewarding and fun.

7. If I am currently upgrading the Content in Tier III, but I receive a Tier VI Mech from the Event Crate Rush, can I still play with this Mech and upgrade it?

Any Mech or Weapon you've acquired in any way (whether it was from the Progress Path, an Event Crate Rush, any other Event, or from a Shop Offer) can be upgraded and used in Battles, even if it's in a locked Tier.

As mentioned above, this only counts if you have acquired the item in question (i.e. paid the A-Coin or Credit cost, or made an In-App Purchase). 

8. From now on, will you only be adding Legendary Mechs and Weapons, or lower-Grade Content as well?

We plan to add Content of a variety of Grades in the future.

9. Will the new Mechs and Weapons have the same HP or Damage as others in their Tier?

Mechs and Weapons within the same Tier won’t necessarily have identical stats. They will, however, stand alongside other Content in their Tier, and will be suited to that Tier’s intended stage of game progression of that Tier. 

10. Does the New Progress System have separate Tiers for Mechs and Weapons?

Every Tier contains both Mechs and Weapons. They're just displayed in different Tabs.
If, for example, you wanted to gain access to a Mech in Tier III, you could very well upgrade Weapons in Tier II to do so.

i

Views
Comments
Apr 20, 2023, 16:1104/20/23
Apr 20, 2023, 16:5304/20/23
03/30/23

L update

Apr 20, 2023, 17:2304/20/23
Apr 26, 2023, 16:54(edited)
03/30/23

As a player with a mix of equipment that would fit into multiple seperate tiers, can we skip tiers. Within the above post it mentions this, but I dont completely understand. Lets say I have tier 1 and 2 unlocked, tier 3 is locked and in tier 4 I have enough stars to unlock tier 5. Would tier 5 be unlocked whilst tier 3 and 4 are not? Do let me know if I've confused you. Thank you and have a nice day.

Apr 20, 2023, 17:2404/20/23
04/20/23

Remove this progress system this is bad and making ads of download in YouTube app 

Apr 20, 2023, 17:2504/20/23
03/30/23

Any concrete ideas of when actual; is the new tier system going live?

Apr 20, 2023, 17:2504/20/23
Apr 20, 2023, 17:26(edited)
04/19/23

Alright while this is not to any of the new progress tier, my question is more towards clans, and will there be more of a reason to join them while also introducing something new?

An example could be having clan tasks that clans can take on together while having separate ones to do to perhaps grind for materials that can be used. Perhaps even a type of mechanic for Clan Battles?

Apr 20, 2023, 17:3304/20/23
03/25/23

i like this in a way but some stuff getting more expensive may be a bit too much..so will there be someway to compensate? like maybe being able to get the costs reduced through events?

cause Acoins are in a way..well..too slow to get enough of. credits in a way too, especially now since people will be forced to upgrade stuff to get higher tier equipment, this means the acoins and credits they normally collected over time will need to be used by them while originally they could continue to collect and then spend it on what they want.

but i do really liek this update and love this game!!

Apr 20, 2023, 17:4604/20/23
10/25/22

So, you're going to pull the mechs I paid for if they aren't in line with the new tier system? If that is the case you better refund my money for those mechs.

Apr 20, 2023, 17:5704/20/23
03/15/23

7500 Acoins to just unlock a weapon is a bit ridiculous when you make us players spend Acoins to even keep doing tournys etc. I spent a wee bit of money in this game and don't take those things from us. Also new update on tourny in 5v5 with the small maps is ridiculous I'm number 1 rn but still complete RUINED. Make plariums players decide each week free for all or 5v5. Can't tell you how many times I've posted about this. Over all good game but some updates are a loss to yals players and 

Apr 20, 2023, 17:5904/20/23
01/07/23

Well, Im in a quandry.  Do I have to spend a ton to upgrade my big mechs now before this happens or will the costs be the same after it does? Will it cost me more than if I do it now? Ive spent a LOT on getting trwo of mione to higher power but if its going to be proportionately higher to go farther, Im going to cut my losses and quit. I may have misunderstood but it seems new people with a small hanger will have a LOT harder time growing and competing against higher players. ALready Im being pitted in battles (and so are my teammates) where one or two playes completely wipe the ground with us because they have Surges. Please correct me if wrong but it appears this game witll become more and more expensive. After all---you are a 'for profit' company. Thats not a bad thing---my company must make a profit or why do it? I just cant imagine any changes you make not be worse for us and bring in more clams to your company.

Apr 20, 2023, 18:0104/20/23
04/17/23

Is this progress path a strategy to make the game better or to make sales better?

Apr 20, 2023, 18:0304/20/23
10/21/21

I bought a new mech a month ago that is currently 3-stars. When this new system launches, if I am placed in a 5 or 6-star tier, how easy will it be to upgrade my 3-star mechs to 6-stars? Will I still need random blueprint drops, or will there be a faster method of advancement that doesn't include "buying levels" for a-coins?

Apr 20, 2023, 18:2804/20/23
04/07/22
Leon

Is this progress path a strategy to make the game better or to make sales better?

Cmon we all know the answer here, haha

Apr 20, 2023, 18:3104/20/23
04/18/23

I believe that this new update will cause newer players to not want to play this game because to be able to get new mechs and other weapons they will have to spend a lot of there in game money to upgrade weapons and mechs which will take a while. Other players will have to upgrade their old weak weapons, wasting their money on them and they wont have any in game money left to upgrade their mechs that are frequently used in battle. This is causing a lot of controversy between the players and the game. I like the idea of letting players be able to access all mechs and weapons but, people couldnt easily get anything if their trying not to spend any real money on the game.

Apr 20, 2023, 18:4004/20/23
Apr 20, 2023, 18:49(edited)
04/27/22

Hi, namely I wanted to ask if it's possible to know who Mechs and Weapons will be in that 8 Tiers? For example in Tier 1 what will be there (which weapons  and mechs and )?? In Tier 2, 3, 4, 5.... something like a table, video or something else, so that we know in advance what will be there and where, that is, in which Tier will be?? THIS WILL BE VERY GOOD FOR ALL TO KNOW BEFORE THE RELEASE OF NEW PROGRESS(new weapons and mechs prices) . I wish you all the best to all devs. and players too. With respect, your costumer 🤝🏼❤️👍🏻

Apr 20, 2023, 18:4104/20/23
09/06/22

GET RID OF THE MORTARS! IF THEY ARE TOO COWARDLY TO COME OUT FROM BEHIND A WALL THEY DON'T BELONG IN THE ARENA.

Apr 20, 2023, 19:1704/20/23
04/13/23

Been through this before with other games. The changes are purely a profit play, and will clearly impact the gameplay. As in all these types of games, there comes a point when the players that can and will spend big start to take over the game, making it less fun for everyone. The last update has already broken matchmaking to the point it can never be recovered. It's disappointing, as I started playing when it was in beta, but this is how the games evolve in a for-profit model. 

So as a player, remember, you get to choose where and how you spend your time and dollars. Simple as that. 

Apr 20, 2023, 19:3504/20/23
06/28/20

Sounds like it's going to cost more and get less to me. It's almost impossible to aquire A-Coins now!  Now with the new system      will have to spend                        more A-coins to tier up Mech, Weapons, pilots, and .......

Apr 20, 2023, 19:5404/20/23
02/06/23

ty so much for tier not affecting how we are matched ^_^

Apr 20, 2023, 20:3704/20/23
10/18/22

What about when the update hits I don't have a whole lot of a coins how are you going to compensate that because without a large amount of a coins I won't be able to advance the ranks of the weapons and the walkers to get anywhere on the new progress path Tesla Uchiha ID 49980289