Все Категории

Answers to the FAQs about the New Progress System

Answers to the FAQs about the New Progress System

❓🤔 The highly-anticipated New Progress System is fast approaching, and we are set to keep informing you about the upcoming feature. Having received a variety of questions from the community, we've compiled a list of answers to the most frequently asked ones. 

Learn more about the New Progress System in the Q&A, and let us know if you still have any questions left in the comments below ⬇️

1. How does the new progress system work?

This new system will take over from the Progress Path as the way in which you can get all Mechs and Weapons in the game.

The new system is split into 8 Tiers which must be unlocked sequentially. Each Tier contains a variety of Mechs and Weapons which you can acquire using Credits, A-Coins, and in-app purchases. 

This is how progression through the new system works:

• To unlock a Tier, you must collect a certain number of Tier Stars from the previous Tier. For example, to unlock Tier III, you will need Tier II Stars
  • You earn Tier Stars either by acquiring Mechs and Weapons, or by ranking them up.

Continuing with the example above, to unlock Tier III you need to get Mechs and Weapons from Tier II or rank up Mechs and Weapons you acquired from Tier II that are already in your Inventory.  
  • When you rank up a Mech or Weapon you receive one Tier Star. Acquiring a Mech or Weapon will earn you the number of Tier Stars equivalent to that Mech or Weapon’s Rank at the moment you acquire it.

For example, acquiring a Rank 4 Zephyr from Tier V will earn you 4 Tier V Stars. Increasing the Zephyr’s Rank to 5 will earn you 1 Tier V Star.

Note that you will not receive a Tier Star if you max out a Mech’s stats so that its Rank Stars turn purple.

The further you progress through the Tiers, the more Tier Stars you will need to unlock each one. Keep in mind that only Tier Stars collected in the Tier immediately before the one you want to unlock will count towards it.

For example, once you unlock Tier III, Tier II Stars will not help you progress towards unlocking Tier IV — only Tier III Stars can do that.

Before you have unlocked a Tier you can still get Mechs and Weapons from it by purchasing them through Shop Offers or winning them as Rewards from Events. Just remember the Tier itself will remain locked, even if you have obtained some content from it. So, you’ll be able to use the particular Mech or Weapon you got, but the rest of the content in the Tier will be inaccessible. 

2. Does the new system have a name yet?

The New Progress System is called the Market, and can be accessed via the “Gear Hub'' button from your Hangar. When you enter the Gear Hub you’ll see tabs for the Market as well as for your Inventory. When you head to the Market tab, you’ll find all the Tiers as well as the Mechs and Weapons each one contains.  

3. When should we expect the release of the New Progress System?

As we mentioned in the Mech & Weapon Grade Update Q&A, the new system will be added to the game several months after the Grade Update.

We’ll first test it out in stages before releasing it to the entire player base.

4. How will my current in-game progress be transferred to the new system?

The Mechs and Weapons you have already acquired will remain in your Inventory and you can continue to use them. Which Tiers will be unlocked for you in the new system will depend on which Mechs and Weapons you have, their Rank, and in which Tier they are placed.

Keep in mind the following points: 

• All your Mechs and Weapons will be placed in a Tier. You can continue to use them, but the Tiers higher than the one you’re in will remain locked until you unlock them by earning the required number of Tier Stars. 
  • Any Mechs and Weapons you do not currently have will be available through the new system. You can obtain them when you unlock the relevant Tier.

5. What is the purpose of the shift from the Progress Path to the new system?

The main reason for the change is so that all players can get access to every Mech and Weapon in the game.

Simply extending the Progress Path and adding new content to it would not have been satisfactory, as the concept of the Path implies that the further along it you move, the more powerful will be the Mechs and Weapons you receive. 

But when we release new content into the game, we are often aiming to introduce greater variety into the gameplay, not necessarily more power.

As an alternative, we could have added new content at various points throughout the Progress Path and not just at the end of it. But this approach would have required us to rework the Progress Path with every release of a new Mech or Weapon, which is highly impractical.

So, we decided to create a new system which provides gradual access to all the Mechs and Weapons in the game.

We hope it provides a coherent, intuitive progression through Mech Arena, particularly with regard to Weapon Categories and Types, and highlights the variety of options you have within each Tier to advance more clearly. 

6. So, the New Progress System will provide access to EVERY Mech and Weapon in the game?

Upon release, every Mech and Weapon in the game will be available through the new system apart from the Cryo Javelin 6, which you can get when you refer 3 friends to the game and have them all reach Division 1. The Cryo Javelin 6 will still appear in a Tier in the Market, and will earn you Tier Stars when you acquire it or increase its Rank.

All other Mechs and Weapons in the Market can be obtained by spending Credits and A-Coins, or in some cases with in-app purchases.

7. Will the New Progress System contain Pilots and Implants?

No. The new system is only for Mechs and Weapons. 

You'll be able to acquire Pilots and Implants in all the usual ways you already know such as through Rewards in the Event Crate Rush, Arena Playoff, and Derby Events. You can also get Pilots by spending Credits and A-Coins. Implants, meanwhile, will still be obtainable with Credits or A-Coins in the Shop, and in Implant Crates. 

8. Now that Panther and Killshot have become Epic Mechs, how hard will it be to acquire them through the new system?

Under the New Progress System, Killshot and Panther will be placed in Tiers that correspond to their Rarity and Power. Since they are among the top 40% most powerful Mechs in the game, they will be allocated to Tiers accordingly.

9. What's going to happen to the Progress Path?

As we mentioned in our recent video on YouTube, all Mechs and Weapons will be transferred from the Progress Path to the new system. You'll still be able to obtain Resources, Crates, and Boosters from the Progress Path, although we are still figuring out how to fill in all the "gaps" left in the Path by the Mechs and Weapons that have moved to the new system.

10. How will the New Progress System affect Blueprint drops?

Under the new system, Crates will provide Blueprints for Mechs and Weapons in Tiers that you have unlocked. They will also drop Blueprints for any other Mechs and Weapons you have in your Inventory, regardless of how you acquired them (such as via the Progress Path, as a Reward from an Event, or through a Shop Offer). 

11. As more Content is added to the game, will it increase the number of Stars required to unlock Tiers?

For now, we do not envision the number of Tier Stars required to unlock Tiers increasing, even if more Mechs and Weapons are added to them. We see the addition of new content to the Tiers as an opportunity to add variety to the game, not a way to make it more difficult or time-consuming to make progress.

i

Просмотры
Комментарии
7 апр. 2023, 13:0707.04.23
8 апр. 2023, 14:5708.04.23

We need old progress 

8 апр. 2023, 19:4508.04.23

This update is a bad idea for what Plarium fraudulently advertises as a free to play game. It is only going to benefit players who are willing to spend literally hundreds of dollars to win/play the game. 

The idea that bottom tier players can go to the "shop" and purchase top tier mechs and weapons is the definition of pay to play/win. 

This will make match making worse and completely unfair if a tier 10 (botton tier) player can buy tier 1 (top tier) mechs/weapons/pilots and use them in tier 10 against tier 10 players. Making the game completely pay to play/win because the person who is willing to spend the most money to buy weapons/mechs/pilots will have a ridiculous advantage over everyone else!

The game is already heavily pay to play/win with double pay walls on free to play content - i.e. grinding XP to "unlock" a weapon or mech, only to find that it really isn't "unlocked" since you can't use it. But, you find you just "unlocked the privilege" to use 8275 A-coins to buy it... and that is over $50 worth of A-coins???  The definition of pay to play/win... 

Not to mention all the events that require you to have a pilot, mech or weapon that are only available if you purchase it with real world money off the "shop/store". These are the events where you can "win" or "earn" 50 to 300 A-coins when you play... but, you can't play unless you buy the required item to be able to participate in the event? Again, the definition of pay to play/win.    

Sounds like the pay to play/win aspect of the game is about to get much worse and much more expensive!  

8 апр. 2023, 20:3408.04.23

Will the annoying ten thousand offers at the beginning of the game finally be removed? Or at least changed to only one big message?

8 апр. 2023, 21:4308.04.23

make your  idiot bots smarter or take them out of the fn game i am tired of them always getting in my way and blocking shots

9 апр. 2023, 00:3809.04.23

I had no problem with a couple of slight tweeks to mechs hp amount. But, what's the point when the weapons have been nerfed so bad my maxed Jaugernaut is constantly one-shotted, even with shield on? Progress path change fine. New mechs along path and bumping up tiers of some existing mechs fine. Making the game stupid with insane hit power is not fine. Been here since Beta, seen a lot change. Up until now I thought it was all workable even if I wasn't really happy about it. InBut the ridiculous damage is just unacceptable. Haven't played more than four days out of the last 14. I like to think I'm tenacious and can free to play with most coiners, but at this point it's just ridiculous. As an aside, is there any point to a " report cheater" button? HTF can I tell anymore? Anyone with a single em16 one-shots me now, lotsa of fun....drop the stupid nerf of weapons, and the mechs if necessary, or the majority of your long time fsn base will just move on. Just my opinion, but I think it's a common one now. 

9 апр. 2023, 01:4509.04.23

Game oke

9 апр. 2023, 22:2009.04.23

tutte buffonate  se nonc ambuate il modo di hioco,  alti livleli che come sempre stanchi    abbassano il loro prezioso hangar e vanno ad ammazzare i piu' deboli, rimane un gioco, senza senso. sono tutte buffobate da CLOWN

9 апр. 2023, 22:2209.04.23

vedo solo commenti negativi , percio   la pensiamo tutti allo stesso modo.   a parte chi imbroglia abbassando il suo hangar. a vincere i premi sono sempre i piu furbi, e i piu' disonesti, non e' un gioc che mette in rislato la propria intelligenza, ma solo i furbi e gli imbroglioni che sono la maggiore parte.   

10 апр. 2023, 11:1810.04.23

Oh 

10 апр. 2023, 14:4710.04.23

I love the idea of giving players who don't what to do in app purches a chance of getting all mechs and weapons, but i dont think players would like using old mechs just to get others. I don't want to use lancer agian just to get Onyx. My lancer would be destroyed in division 4. I think just trash the tiers and make a new progress path. One for Mechs and Weapons. If you already have the mech or weapon in this path, just put blueprints in its place. 

10 апр. 2023, 16:0410.04.23
10 апр. 2023, 16:06(отредактировано)

How to change the logo in plarium or plarium.com i wanna know cuz I have a ugly log if you see!

10 апр. 2023, 20:0610.04.23
10 апр. 2023, 20:07(отредактировано)

This system is fine. I think it's cool that this team likes their players so much. This community is lucky to have any updates at all. Some games get the first update and then never get updated again. This system allows us to get all of the mechs and weapons and even get the event crate mechs that would need to get paid for otherwise. I have been playing since summer of 2021 and the game has changed so much, mostly for the better. I don't like that some mechs have to be exclusively paid for and this update fixes that.

Thank you Devs. 

From,

SpikyHedgehog

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
11 апр. 2023, 09:1411.04.23
Cablerichguy@gmail.com

Being an Alpha launch minute player I am excited for the new system. Some bots such as Brickhouse were just to expensive and I've never seemed to save enough to get them since there is always something that needs to be upgraded first. Please ignore all the negative Nancy's that are more comfortable in the box they know and don't want a new box. I appreciate the innovative efforts your team has been experimenting with such as the sponsored partners and this new tier system. I look forward to the days of Mics and more advanced clan features such as better indentation system and more independent clan management and a clan only arena for participating in clan tactic practices.

Glad you like all the current and upcoming novelties! More cool content is coming soon! 😉

11 апр. 2023, 09:1711.04.23
ROY-U4

Something that they do not allow in the game and that I do not like is that a player cannot buy more than one pilot of the same type, which should not be the case, since if there are level 4, 6 and 8 weapons of the same type, how you assign the pilot if they already have it in another assigned Mech that is something that they should readjust, they allow repeat pilots but those that are bought with credits, they must readjust that in the game as a player is my idea, it is a game that has good potential they just have to improve some things and change others but it is a fun and entertaining game where you can get mech and weapons very easily

Hi! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Yeah, you are right, sometimes it's upsetting that you can use one Pilot for several Mechs. Nevertheless, we will release more Pilots of various types, so it may resolve the issue you've mentioned

11 апр. 2023, 09:2211.04.23
LQD1

It seems u will still have to pay for new weapons & mech's, if that is the case then there is no point. By all means its understandable if when they first come out u have to buy them, but what will be the time frame for them to be put into the new tier system so everyone has a chance to grind for them if they want too?

Hi! All the mechs and weapons that are already in the game or are going to be released will be available for purchase using Credits, a-coins, and even in-app purchases.  There will be no time frames, new stuff will be available initially after its release. Nevertheless, a player needs to have achieved a required Tier to buy a Mech or a Weapon they want. 

11 апр. 2023, 09:2811.04.23
Maximusprime

We get that you're creating tier system, what we want is that with tier system, there should be restrictions between tiered players when battling. For example, a tier 4 player cannot match with tier 6 player but or vice versa... Tier 4 player can match with tier 5 if his performance in battle is extremely good. Same that tier 4 player cannot match with tier 3 unless they are performing very bad in battles. I think that would separate people from those F2P and P2W players and will drive gaming experience better ehile keeping the battles fair.

You are right. The New Progress System might help our Matchmaking feature to calibrate opponents more carefully and properly. As the Matchmaking matches players according to the power of their Hangars, unlocking Tiers will contribute to players having more balanced Hangars. Of course, it probably won't work successfully from scratch, but the thing may look up with time!

11 апр. 2023, 09:3911.04.23
MostHated

1. When will we have pre up set instead of changing mech each game mode why not give up 2 or 3 set to put in so we can just click it?

2. I like the game it's a lot different after the update and still challenging. And now it forces players not bot to play with friends more than last Era. But since the update I notice more game freezing up, animations not sbowing( lock on, firing of weapons,  and shooting throw abilities, panthers dome shield and walls we need to get those bugs fixed.

3. I've seen some clan names, and player names that represents hate speech and other towards races why is that allowed. I do my best to report it but I know on the other side of the world it's not as recognized but it is what it is.  And fix the bots perfect aiming. And player bots stand g in one place.

4. But 9ver all I'm happy I found this game early on and still playing it I'm not the best but I'll be up there if I keep playing thankfully I got some friends to play. Can we just get the lower tier mech for upgrade decreased, and more pilot(red  points) in events its no where near enough to keep up with me and other play style I know it's about money but only 50-80 points a day to get to 7000 is a long journey and it really slows us grinders down.

Hi! Thanks a lot for your feedback, and we appreciate you enjoy the novelties in the game!

The pre-up set feature is already on the list of suggestions we have prepared for our developers. It's really a good idea, so it has a chance to be implemented in the game sooner or later 😉

We are constantly working on improving Mech Arena, and we are trying to deal with the bugs as soon as it's possible. If you have noticed any error in the game, be sure to report it to our Support team. It will help us a lot!

Thank you for reporting violators of the rules in the game. We have a large list of rules, and we are against any kind of hate speech. Be sure all the players you've mentioned will be banned. By reporting them you help us make it faster!

Stay tuned to the news! Changes and new content is coming! Hope you will like the novelties! 😁

11 апр. 2023, 09:5311.04.23
11 апр. 2023, 11:56(отредактировано)
TinTin

I've been coming to the world of Mech Arena for about a month or so, and after seriously experiencing this game, I am quite satisfied but also have some disagreements as follows about the system that is about to be updated soon as follows:

1. The upcoming system update will make it difficult for new players to accumulate resources to upgrade their Mechs and Weapons to a certain star threshold to unlock new Mechs and Weapons in a short time . Obviously, this is not good for the world of Mech Arena because it makes it difficult for newcomers to fall in love with this game if the cost of resources to raise a Mech or Weapon is still quite high and takes a lot of time. accumulated time at the present time.

=> My suggestion on this part is to lower the amount of resources needed to upgrade Mechs and Weapons from Epic rank and below. This will not be too difficult for players to accept because the vast majority of longtime players can already own at least 1 6-star Mech from epic rank and below.

2. REVIEW THE BOTTOM OF THE BATTLE AND HOW TO MATCH YOUR Opponents IN Each Battle. This is really still a dilemma and also the most difficult thing for new players or those who are learning to play this game. A few examples from my own experience over the past 1 month with the game: The strongest Mech in my squad is the 3-star Arachnos, which equips a 2-star Long Range Cannon Weapon with a Pilot is a 5-star Red and rarity pairing are both at the weakest level, in the battle I encountered the BOT was also a 3-star Arachnos but it was equipped with Epic Weapons, Legendary Pilots and Legendary Pairing ??? What the hell happened to me??? Also in the tournament I met a 5 star epic Killshot-Mech player with a legendary pilot, he didn't even need to carry a weapon and with a knock from Killshot's skill made me switch to Mech is different and there is no feeling of being played.

=> I earnestly ask you to solve this problem as quickly as possible because it is not only me who spoke out about this, even other players have the same problem.

Hi! Glad you enjoy the game! Hope you will like the latest stages of Mech Arena as well! 😉

As it was mentioned in the video, players wouldn't need to buy and upgrade all the Mechs and Weapons of the Tier to move to the further one. The Update will set conditions in which players will be able to check more Mechs and Weapons and open the game more to themselves, as previously it was possible to jump over some content.

The Matchmaking system matches the opponents according to their Hangar power. However, it's still in development, so such issues may happen. By playing more, you help it to calibrate more properly. Perhaps the New Progress System will help players to have more balanced Hangars that eventually will alleviate the Matchmaking to pick better-matching opponents. It's not a purpose of the update actually, but I guess it may help

11 апр. 2023, 10:4011.04.23
11 апр. 2023, 10:40(отредактировано)
Miantsamitia Marino

Bonjour, je n'arrive pas a connecté mon compte fb sur pc. Je l'ai sur Mobile par contre je ne peux pas le mettre sur pc. Merci, je n'arrive pas aussi à le mettre sur "s'inscrire avec ID Plarium"

J’aime

Commenter

Partager

Salut! Avez-vous essayé d'utiliser ce guide? Si cela ne vous a pas aidé, veuillez contacter notre équipe d'assistance via https://plrm.me/arena_support ou envoyez-leur un e-mail à : arena.support@plarium.com. Ils vous aideront! (via Google Translate)

11 апр. 2023, 10:5011.04.23
DrDXM

So if you still have to pay resources for the mechs/weapons, this update means nothing...?

Seriously, after the so called "balance" patch, Ive gone from playing daily to maybe once or twice a week - nerfing our weapons was just awful, tweaking maps to make javs and mortars useless is just abusive, and giving every bot legendary weapons, pilots and augments on top of perfect aim and reaction time is downright insulting.  Its just become a game of who oneshots the other guy first with EMs. There is no balance anymore - I used to love playing support, that a clever MD, a common mech, could swing a game recovering a front liner.
Now even maxed out, my MD just isnt viable, everything just kills everything so fast, healing just does nothing, and exposing myself for even a fraction of a second is just a death sentence.  This game is just becoming a heartless cash grab, and I hate it - based off the replies here, Im certainly not alone.   What can I say like-minded people? Get on the game and use the feedback option to complain about this abuse, if enough folks do it, they may just listen - or this game becomes another war robots...

Hi! Thanks a lot for sharing your opinions on the current state of the game. We will take it into account!