Comments
NancyAdmin
Dec 26, 2019, 16:1312/26/19
Dec 26, 2019, 16:13(edited)
07/09/19

Stedavgon.au. said:

Nancy said:

Stedavgon.au. said:

Since the last update of the app a few days ago Rise of Balur will not launch. Stormfall, Sparta and Pirates have no issues, I have deleted and re-installed the app a number of times but still no success. Everytime an update to Rise happens there is always something that is never right

Hello, I'm sorry for the delayed reply. Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, please send us a screenshot of an error received while loading Stormfall: Rise of Balur if any. 

There was nothing to get a screenshot of, it just didn't load. Now, I managed to log in to Rise of Balur this evening but now my profile is missing (forgotten Lands) I was level 89, if it wasn't bad enough not to be able to play for the last 2 weeks due to ineptness on Plarium's behalf you have also lost my profile and I may also may have been kicked out of my league due to inactivity and with no way to contact the LM.  2 and a half years wasted for what, to start at level one again. There is no dictionary big enough to hold all the things I would say to Plarium at this moment.

Hello! Most likely that you are logged into another account. Please, open Plarium Play -> click on your profile at your left -> click on three dots located in vertical direction next to "Edit profile' and log out of this account. Login to your Castle. I hope it helps. 

Dec 27, 2019, 10:3312/27/19
08/16/15

Nancy said:

Stedavgon.au. said:

Nancy said:

Stedavgon.au. said:

Since the last update of the app a few days ago Rise of Balur will not launch. Stormfall, Sparta and Pirates have no issues, I have deleted and re-installed the app a number of times but still no success. Everytime an update to Rise happens there is always something that is never right

Hello, I'm sorry for the delayed reply. Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, please send us a screenshot of an error received while loading Stormfall: Rise of Balur if any. 

There was nothing to get a screenshot of, it just didn't load. Now, I managed to log in to Rise of Balur this evening but now my profile is missing (forgotten Lands) I was level 89, if it wasn't bad enough not to be able to play for the last 2 weeks due to ineptness on Plarium's behalf you have also lost my profile and I may also may have been kicked out of my league due to inactivity and with no way to contact the LM.  2 and a half years wasted for what, to start at level one again. There is no dictionary big enough to hold all the things I would say to Plarium at this moment.

Hello! Most likely that you are logged into another account. Please, open Plarium Play -> click on your profile at your left -> click on three dots located in vertical direction next to "Edit profile' and log out of this account. Login to your Castle. I hope it helps. 

I have done as you have asked and it still wont connect me to my original account, it treats me as if I am a new player still. I can see my profile is still there in the league that I am in but I have no access to it. Why can't you just get my profile and make sure I can access it via the app.

Dec 28, 2019, 16:1612/28/19
05/06/17

I downloaded Plarium Play on 12/27/19.  When trying to utilize the launch button, nothing happens...it won't load and just goes away.  Uninstalled and reinstalled to try again, still no luck.  Using Windows 10 on a laptop.  I want to utilize the Plarium Play app for Soldiers, Inc.  User ID: 2174398.  Email: l.m.alan@outlook.com

NancyAdmin
Jan 2, 2020, 14:1201/02/20
07/09/19

Sage said:

I downloaded Plarium Play on 12/27/19.  When trying to utilize the launch button, nothing happens...it won't load and just goes away.  Uninstalled and reinstalled to try again, still no luck.  Using Windows 10 on a laptop.  I want to utilize the Plarium Play app for Soldiers, Inc.  User ID: 2174398.  Email: l.m.alan@outlook.com

Sage, am I correct in understanding that when you press on this button  nothing happens? If so, could you please specify your system characteristics and send us a pp_log.txt so that we can check it and better assist you. 

NancyAdmin
Jan 2, 2020, 14:3101/02/20
07/09/19

Stedavgon.au. said:

Nancy said:

Stedavgon.au. said:

Nancy said:

Stedavgon.au. said:

I have done as you have asked and it still wont connect me to my original account, it treats me as if I am a new player still. I can see my profile is still there in the league that I am in but I have no access to it. Why can't you just get my profile and make sure I can access it via the app.

Please submit a ticket to our technical support here, to submit a direct ticket to our support please choose any category that doesn't consist of bot assistant remark. Since this case has a relationship to your personal login information it's better to contact the support team by email due to confidential reasons. Thanks for understanding.  

Jan 3, 2020, 10:4401/03/20
08/16/15
I would submit a direct ticket if you had rise of balur as one of the games that you can submit a ticket to but alas, no luck. Maybe it would be better if one of your support team sends me an email directly then maybe we can solve this mess a bit quicker.
NancyAdmin
Jan 9, 2020, 10:5101/09/20
07/09/19

Stedavgon.au. said:

I would submit a direct ticket if you had rise of balur as one of the games that you can submit a ticket to but alas, no luck. Maybe it would be better if one of your support team sends me an email directly then maybe we can solve this mess a bit quicker.

There is an alternative way to submit a ticket. Please open the game, click on Settings -> Guide tab -> press on 'Contact us' button at the bottom of the page -> Create ticket. 

Thanks

Feb 4, 2020, 10:2302/04/20
06/30/15

For two days when logging in a message appears saying "update available" - clicking to continue has opened the game normally (with no sign of any update) however today the game simply hangs after trying to proceed. Playing on a laptop with the Plarium App.

Feb 4, 2020, 12:0102/04/20
05/28/19
Had exact same issue.Except when logging on today.The game reinstalls and shows the game running in the lower taskbar but all I get is a pink screen.Plarium play app as well.
Feb 4, 2020, 15:4202/04/20
08/16/17
Same issue here. The Plarium app is trying to update the game. Short before the progress bar reaches the end the update process hangs.
NancyAdmin
Feb 5, 2020, 10:4402/05/20
07/09/19

Guys, I'm sorry to hear that you faced this issue. Please find the Plarium Play application shortcut on your Desktop area >> right-click it >> click on the "Open file location" option >> delete the "Cache" folder in the opened location and try updating and loading the game again.

This should help. 

Mar 10, 2020, 13:5603/10/20
01/02/15
I am having the exact same issue as the previous posters.  Also on the PC App.  I have uninstalled/reinstalled the game, and I have uninstalled reinstalled the PlariumPlay App.  I have tried deleting the cache folder (which by the by is only possible if the Plarium Play app is completely off) and it is recreated the moment the app is run.  And I am still stuck unable to get the patch.  I have even tried running Plarium App as admin.
Mar 10, 2020, 15:1203/10/20
05/28/19
The same bug has resurfaced.Loading stops at attempting to catch dragons.Have deleted cache and reinstalled but still getting the same error.
Mar 10, 2020, 23:0203/10/20
11/23/19
Exactly the same issue here.
Mar 11, 2020, 00:0903/11/20
Mar 11, 2020, 00:11(edited)
07/10/18

Carangajeira said:

For two days when logging in a message appears saying "update available" - clicking to continue has opened the game normally (with no sign of any update) however today the game simply hangs after trying to proceed. Playing on a laptop with the Plarium App.

Exact same Issue and tried  reinstalling the game 3 times and deleting "Cache".

Mar 11, 2020, 09:5303/11/20
10/24/17

A same issue here since yesterday... Did reinstall the game and Plarium Play App also so many times, but did not help at all. The game still not able to update itself when I click "Update".

NancyAdmin
Mar 11, 2020, 14:0003/11/20
07/09/19
Guys, I'm sorry that this issue occurred again, we are working on a fix at the moment and it should be available in the nearest time. Your patience is much appreciated. 
Mar 11, 2020, 14:1403/11/20
05/28/19
After trying to log into today.Game updates and I get the daily log in sound but the entire screen is pink.
Mar 11, 2020, 21:3303/11/20
10/23/15
my eyes hurt, bright pink ewwww
Mar 12, 2020, 01:2303/12/20
11/13/18
PINK all over the place. EVery daily task interrupts game with black screen while the award for completing the quest appears near the top (like usual) but the black screen is making things almost completely unplayable. Things are not like they were last week in almost the entire game! Went to League fortress to contribute resources and cannot find anything with all the pink! Castle walls are pink. Dragon is pink. Giant or whatever is pink. Flying birds are pink. Help!