Plarium Play related issues

Search
Comments
NancyAdmin
Mar 19, 2020, 10:5503/19/20
07/09/19

thaDarkness said:

RoboKiller said:

Thank you, Nancy! This actually worked for me, I am now able to login to the game again.

Thank you!!

Nancy said:

Guys, I'm tremendously sorry for the delayed reply. If you still can't load the game on Plarium Play, please do the following: 

1. Uninstall Plarium Play

2. Press Win+R if you are a Windows user

3. Apply this command reg delete "HKCU\Software\Plarium\Stormfall" /f

4. Install Plarium Play.

Please let me know if it helped.

Sorry to say it didn't help me. Been doing that for almost 10 days... with 35+ years in IT I know to use the registry for example, I've seen update problems but this one is hurtin me bad. So sick of black windows when clicking on a part of the game. Can't do much at all!!!

Hi, thaDarkness. 

I'm sorry to hear that this issue is still topical for you, the dev team is working on fixing it. Have you tried following the recommendations suggested by ECLIPTICA above your comment? Perhaps it could help you while we are working on a fix?! 

Mar 20, 2020, 03:3103/20/20
11/13/18
Thank you for your kind reply, Nancy. Yes I did try the recommendations by ECLIPTICA. I added rebooting after rolling back the drivers and rebooting after cleaning the registry post de-installation of Plarium Play. I even got inventive and had the install switch to C:\Plarium\ vs standard location in Windows 10. Still no joy. Really missing champions and the rest.
Mar 20, 2020, 10:1903/20/20
10/24/17

thaDarkness said:

Thank you for your kind reply, Nancy. Yes I did try the recommendations by ECLIPTICA. I added rebooting after rolling back the drivers and rebooting after cleaning the registry post de-installation of Plarium Play. I even got inventive and had the install switch to C:\Plarium\ vs standard location in Windows 10. Still no joy. Really missing champions and the rest.

Hi thaDarkness,

I don't know what type of video card you have, but I needed a very-very old driver for my NVIDIA card (21.10.2016, version 375.63) to make Stormfall to work. Try the oldest driver you can find for your video card on the manufacturer's website or on the internet.

GL

Mar 21, 2020, 01:2203/21/20
11/13/18

Ecliptica said:

thaDarkness said:

Hi thaDarkness,

I don't know what type of video card you have, but I needed a very-very old driver for my NVIDIA card (21.10.2016, version 375.63) to make Stormfall to work. Try the oldest driver you can find for your video card on the manufacturer's website or on the internet.

GL

Hi Ecliptica,

Good job. Your advice worked. I really really didn't want to do it, but I installed the original drivers for my machine when it was made and now the game works again. Thank you so much. I hope it helps others as well.
Apr 7, 2020, 22:0604/07/20
08/10/19
this is the computer i am trying to get my castles back on(((
NancyAdmin
Apr 8, 2020, 11:2204/08/20
07/09/19
taccog said:

this is the computer i am trying to get my castles back on(((
Taccog, as I understand you are experiencing some issues while accessing your account. If so, could you please describe it in more detail so that I can check if there is anything I can help you with?  
Apr 30, 2020, 22:1704/30/20
06/30/15

Try to log in (Plarium Play), says update available, try to instal - nothing happens. Says if having trouble delete (uninstal?) and try again, still comes back to the "update available" and nothing happens!

Click on Support - and it opens the Plarium Play folder on my laptop??? Yesterday it was Age of War not working and today Rise of Balur!!

May 1, 2020, 00:4905/01/20
06/30/15
Carangajeira said:

Try to log in (Plarium Play), says update available, try to instal - nothing happens. Says if having trouble delete (uninstal?) and try again, still comes back to the "update available" and nothing happens!

Click on Support - and it opens the Plarium Play folder on my laptop??? Yesterday it was Age of War not working and today Rise of Balur!!

Finally got it to work by deleting the app and all files from my laptop and then reinstalling Plarium Play - we should not have these issues every time there is an update!
May 3, 2020, 07:0105/03/20
09/04/15

Your app is giving to many delay time or dead time which leads to destroying without having the possibility to react or even to know!

And loosing with capability to react is not playing which is upsetting me.

Since this app has been launched, I'm obliged to reload almost every 15minutes, to get updates. From a smartphone perspective, with google play, your app would have been definitely kicked out!!!!

NancyAdmin
May 6, 2020, 19:5305/06/20
07/09/19

Maggie Poppins said:

Your app is giving to many delay time or dead time which leads to destroying without having the possibility to react or even to know!

Since this app has been launched, I'm obliged to reload almost every 15minutes, to get updates. From a smartphone perspective, with google play, your app would have been definitely kicked out!!!!

Have you tried clearing cache? By the way, Maggie Poppins, what are the system characteristics of your PC? 

Jun 5, 2020, 17:4606/05/20
06/05/20
I turned on the hunt for the Champions to do a solo hunt for my Orange Headsman. The game glitched and allowed him to keep hunting even after he maxed out his level at 30. It ran through over 80 recharges and kept going even after the recharges were gone. He didn't have any energy to use and was still heading out on the hunt. 
AnnabelleModerator
Jun 10, 2020, 08:0906/10/20
11/25/16

Kimberly Calvin said:

I turned on the hunt for the Champions to do a solo hunt for my Orange Headsman. The game glitched and allowed him to keep hunting even after he maxed out his level at 30. It ran through over 80 recharges and kept going even after the recharges were gone. He didn't have any energy to use and was still heading out on the hunt. 

Hi Kimberly, please refer to this link https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfallrob/446_game-tutorials/108984_undead-hunting-campaigns/?fbclid=IwAR2vJWqfdIhvyFRPG5LmMNMhbvVf3pWFyqhWByKPyXO6k4FT27uaQIKR-74

Dec 23, 2020, 11:4312/23/20
12/16/20

Hello.  This is for Stormfall.  The Facebook version, which will go away soon, allows the refilling of souls in the crypt with friends..  The Plarium platform does not.  I can see my friends on the bottom.  Is this that they have not migrated over to the desktop version maybe?  Thanks

AnnabelleModerator
Dec 24, 2020, 16:1912/24/20
11/25/16
Jessica Gomez

Hello.  This is for Stormfall.  The Facebook version, which will go away soon, allows the refilling of souls in the crypt with friends..  The Plarium platform does not.  I can see my friends on the bottom.  Is this that they have not migrated over to the desktop version maybe?  Thanks

Hi Jessica, once the migration is complete that feature will no longer exist. You are correct, your friends probably haven't migrated on the desktop version yet.

Mar 1, 2021, 22:4903/01/21
12/20/20

lag issues in the game today. The game is getting worse every day. Problems did not resolve after I transferred to plariumplay. what are you doing. I will not play if problems persist. 

Mar 3, 2021, 13:2403/03/21
12/20/20

hi friends, 

The game is very bad after the transition to Plariumplay. I was going to break the computer. It hurts me both financially and morally. I'm quitting this game. Let go of your prejudice. 

NancyAdmin
Mar 3, 2021, 15:2003/03/21
07/09/19
Ali Kazıcı

lag issues in the game today. The game is getting worse every day. Problems did not resolve after I transferred to plariumplay. what are you doing. I will not play if problems persist. 

Most likely that you play Stormfall: Age of War, not Stormfall: Rise of Balur. If so, please describe an issue you faced on this forum

Mar 3, 2021, 19:3403/03/21
12/18/20

the game sucks. 

2 months passed. many bugs are not fixed.

this game is not played. 

Mar 3, 2021, 19:3703/03/21
12/18/20
Nancy

Maggie Poppins said:

Have you tried clearing cache? By the way, Maggie Poppins, what are the system characteristics of your PC? 

• There are the same problems. 
  • I agree. 
Mar 3, 2021, 19:4403/03/21
03/21/19

GAMESTOP

I left the game. 👏👏👏