Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Feb 19, 2018, 19:3102/19/18
12/18/14
Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

vakonziko said:

Game is dead so I suggest to merge all 3 server in one so we can have a nice competition and wars.
agree the peeps who were sent to server 3 should have been able to choose server 1 or 2 rather than making a whole new server for them

They could choose the server they would play on.

Server 3 wasn't an obligatory choice. As for moving all players to one server, it won't be done due to the technical limitations.
How about the option to change servers with your main castle rather than going to another server and starting all over?
Feb 20, 2018, 06:0002/20/18
07/11/13
Jezebel said:

djmoody said:

Alina Phoenix said:

At the moment, BGs appear with the set algorithm and allowing any player reset they level of BG any time will lead to the huge disbalance. So, it won't be implemented.

Would you mind explaining why it would be unbalancing?

I can't think of any reasons at all atm.

I would also like to know 

So rather than letting people do it "any time" why not make it so that if you have a rune scale (which are useless to us at some point) you can reset your bg
Can we have  a comment on this please. I think players quit more out of frustration of the BG's, than losing their troops in a PVP fight.
Feb 21, 2018, 02:0502/21/18
08/03/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

vakonziko said:

Game is dead so I suggest to merge all 3 server in one so we can have a nice competition and wars.
agree the peeps who were sent to server 3 should have been able to choose server 1 or 2 rather than making a whole new server for them

Server 3 wasn't an obligatory choice. As for moving all players to one server, it won't be done due to the technical limitations.

technical limitations of the devs abilities?  did they forget how?

did you just wing that answer?  cuz its either wrong, or  a lie.  is that waht the devs told you to say or did you come up with it on your own.  Do you know how offended we as customers get when you do stuff like that?!

You realize the Kabaam server was merged into the plarium servers, right?

how can you tell us its not possible, when we all saw it done.  
Feb 21, 2018, 07:3302/21/18
07/25/15

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

vakonziko said:

yeah merging database tables is to technical difficult for Plarium employees. If you make a post and ask for volunteers from the community, Im quite sure you could have the tech savy know how available quite fast :p

Unless you can provide some more spesific reason why its technical limitations?

Feb 21, 2018, 07:3402/21/18
07/25/15
IronApex Turok said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

vakonziko said:

did you just wing that answer?  cuz its either wrong, or  a lie.  is that waht the devs told you to say or did you come up with it on your own.  Do you know how offended we as customers get when you do stuff like that?!

That wasn't a merger, it was just moving it from one server to another. Merger would be to combine the data tables and such to combine all the servers into one bigger one. 
Feb 21, 2018, 15:5102/21/18
08/03/14
Gadheras said:

IronApex Turok said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

vakonziko said:

That wasn't a merger, it was just moving it from one server to another. Merger would be to combine the data tables and such to combine all the servers into one bigger one. 
its the same thing from a technical aspect. 
Feb 21, 2018, 19:0702/21/18
07/25/15

IronApex Turok said:

its the same thing from a technical aspect. 

No.  Merging and moving, two different things. Like, if you take a hardrive out of your computer and put it into another computer, did you merge them? lol, no.. you moved data. 

Feb 22, 2018, 07:5202/22/18
08/30/17

Hi !

I'm thinking just post our suggestions here and let the developers and pmo to analyze and see if can be done or not. We can't involved in giving technical advises if we don't know what is on those servers (technically speaking)...

So, just lets your ideas free and post them here and we'll see what will happen  

Best regards!

Bogdan
Feb 22, 2018, 10:2202/22/18
Feb 22, 2018, 10:23(edited)
07/25/15

isacescu_bogdan said:

Hi !

I'm thinking just post our suggestions here and let the developers and pmo to analyze and see if can be done or not. We can't involved in giving technical advises if we don't know what is on those servers (technically speaking)...

So, just lets your ideas free and post them here and we'll see what will happen  

Best regards!

Bogdan

True, but remember several people in the community got the "know how" and work in and around the industry too. Its not as easy to pull wool over our eyes and play people for fools. Sometimes there is reason to call BS on things. 

Just being told "due to technical limitations", is in my book not enough, because "WHAT technical limitations"? It gets to easy to just write people/questions off with a blanket answer. 
Feb 22, 2018, 11:5402/22/18
02/29/16
Skycooldude said:

Jezebel said:

djmoody said:

Alina Phoenix said:

At the moment, BGs appear with the set algorithm and allowing any player reset they level of BG any time will lead to the huge disbalance. So, it won't be implemented.

So rather than letting people do it "any time" why not make it so that if you have a rune scale (which are useless to us at some point) you can reset your bg
Can we have  a comment on this please. I think players quit more out of frustration of the BG's, than losing their troops in a PVP fight.
BGs are a very complex feature and it works according to the set mechanics. Distribution of the new BGs is a very important part of this feature that's why it's not possible to allow resetting BGs any time you wish. 
Feb 22, 2018, 11:5902/22/18
02/29/16

IronApex Turok said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

vakonziko said:

It's not about technical limitations of the devs abilities, it's about the load on the servers as well. 3 servers are added to distribute the load and decrease it. As for Kabam server, it was moved not merged as it was already mentioned by Lord Gadheras. 

Feb 22, 2018, 13:1302/22/18
07/25/15
Alina Phoenix said:

IronApex Turok said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

vakonziko said:

It's not about technical limitations of the devs abilities, it's about the load on the servers as well. 3 servers are added to distribute the load and decrease it. As for Kabam server, it was moved not merged as it was already mentioned by Lord Gadheras. 

The load of the server seems dubious. If you compare to other mmo's and online games out there, Plarium games would come across as less demanding and taxing in the sense of hardware required. 
Feb 22, 2018, 16:1002/22/18
08/03/14

A) what load?  this is one of the deadest games ive ever played. 

B) wanna  ease the load?  get rid of bots and empty castles. 
Feb 22, 2018, 17:1902/22/18
07/25/15

IronApex Turok said:

A) what load?  this is one of the deadest games ive ever played. 

B) wanna  ease the load?  get rid of bots and empty castles. 

Empty castles doesn't create any load though, or data entries unless they a) get raided or b) sieged.

Load on the server (CPU) is the calculations needed to process things like players resource income, unit training, research, building, but this is more passive load. Then come all the active calls that is based on the players activities in front of the screen, like raiding, spying, starting research, startint bulding, whatever interaction they do with the server.

The more interaction and more players there is the more load is there on the server. But seeing how things are, server load is one of the least issues Plarium should have to worry about imho.

Feb 22, 2018, 17:5602/22/18
12/23/15

When I click on the embassy and go to the members page there is an actions button by each persons name, is it possible to put an add friend tab in with that?

Feb 23, 2018, 10:2902/23/18
02/29/16

TJ.Slaughter said:

When I click on the embassy and go to the members page there is an actions button by each persons name, is it possible to put an add friend tab in with that?

Hello :) 

I forwarded this suggestion to devs already and they accepted it.

Feb 23, 2018, 14:1002/23/18
12/18/14
Alina Phoenix said:

Skycooldude said:

Jezebel said:

djmoody said:

Alina Phoenix said:

BGs are a very complex feature and it works according to the set mechanics. Distribution of the new BGs is a very important part of this feature that's why it's not possible to allow resetting BGs any time you wish. 
Yet you keep adding levels which is what we don't need more levels won't make us want to do more BG's (Unless there are some still spending on it I suppose but are those few coiners worth everyone else not doing them?)
Mar 1, 2018, 15:2803/01/18
11/29/16

¡¡Stay tuned for new Missions to come!!

I have read this message for a long time in the missions of the Battlefields that ended at number 24 with Field number 100.

Really new Missions will come

Mar 1, 2018, 15:3703/01/18
11/29/16

What characteristics could be highlighted positive of the new mask of strength, as to invest to go for it ??? It would seem that only embellishes the fortress

I´m Stormfall player, I talk about this

Mar 2, 2018, 12:0003/02/18
02/29/16

ricardorvargash said:

¡¡Stay tuned for new Missions to come!!

I have read this message for a long time in the missions of the Battlefields that ended at number 24 with Field number 100.

Really new Missions will come

Hello!

New Levels of BGs are added regularly. As for the Saga Quest, devs don't plan to add them. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.