All Categories

Your Suggestions - 3

Your Suggestions - 3

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Feb 11, 2018, 10:5302/11/18
Didn't see it in the rejected/accepted suggestions, not willing to look through the nineteen pages here, but it's a very minor thing, surely simple to implement. I would like to see the league banner selection changed from the current click-through-each-one-one-by-one-SO-MUCH-CLICKING-YOU-FORGET-ALL-CHOICES method to something similar to how you select a league member's rank. Can't modify a banner after league creation, so being able to more easily mix and match the options to find a pefect representation would be nice. Not sure if there's a reason why we can't modifty them, but perhaps add that ability, as well.
Feb 12, 2018, 01:5402/12/18
07/11/16
Hey ... so I am suggesting that there should be a confirmation pop up before sapphires or sketches are spent.   Honestly this game lags SO badly sometimes, that things get clicked that were never intended to be, and it just goes through instantly... wasted sapps and sketches....       You really should  have a confirmation.     OK so My game was frozen (and this has happened with sapphs, and not a single ounce of help with this has been given.  I just get told "too bad" )    ...    I was looking in my market and the game froze.. next thing I know my market is being upgraded.   Cost 660 sketches i didn't wanna spend.   So I cancelled right away and didn't get them back.      This has happened a few times just from the lag and the game freezing.    IM super pissed because I do spend some money and now will absolutely probably not spend money anymore because I got zero help and no empathy.   ... so if I am gonna be told that I'm out of luck, then put something in place so it doesn't happen ...    a simple Confirmation pop up   Ei:   Would you like to Upgrade, or buy, etc...can say continue or cancel.     and only when sapps or sketches are involved.... 
Feb 12, 2018, 19:0902/12/18
07/25/15
roadstar Pitbull said:

After a little thought about upcoming changes/improvements. (very little admittedly)

How about this for an update,,, limit fireball points to exclude them from tournaments.

Sure they can still be used, but not allowing points for pvp tourny's especially, would be a benefit towards unit balance... And towards the actual use of troops,, imagine that...
any changes to fireballs is like start ask people from India to start eat cows....
Feb 12, 2018, 23:0902/12/18
12/18/14
roadstar Pitbull said:

Gadheras said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

After a little thought about upcoming changes/improvements. (very little admittedly)

How about this for an update,,, limit fireball points to exclude them from tournaments.

Sure they can still be used, but not allowing points for pvp tourny's especially, would be a benefit towards unit balance... And towards the actual use of troops,, imagine that...
any changes to fireballs is like start ask people from India to start eat cows....
Hummm,, not even a "can not do, due to balance" reply
I kind of like the idea so a response to it would be nice to see & I suspect you are right about what i would be :))
Feb 14, 2018, 10:3402/14/18
02/29/16
Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

stevenhuggins1965 said:

yes it is too hard toget strnger units via advancement too.game toop slow.

Hello!

Do you mean the training time of the Units is too long?
Exactly what he saying, and  there is MANY of us that agree on that. Currently my training queue is about 3 months long, what incentive do I have to go raid for resources and similar? add another month to the queue ?

Thanks for the clarification, Lord Gadheras.

As in real life, time is required to build big and strong Army. That's why devs don't plan to change the Units training time :(

How about make it so you can only BUY as many units with sapphires a day as what you would been able to produce? In the name of balance? Or is balance a word just reserved for the poor and downtrodden? Because in your own words, in real life its required TIME to build big and strong armies? 
Balance is the word for every player and the whole game :) I'll forward your suggestion.
Feb 14, 2018, 10:3702/14/18
02/29/16
Peter Burton said:

Jezebel said:

Peter Burton said:

I would like to see an "Away Message" for the Marshal.  Usually external messages to the Marshal are very important so if the Marshal will not be around it would be nice to have an auto response like "I am currently unavailable and will respond when I get back.  Please contact Captain TheDevil for diplomatic issues.  All other issues please contact the Vice Marshal (Captain Who)."
Nice idea but you can always post it in your league description area who to contact regarding diplomatic & other issues
But if I am away I still want to see the incoming message and have an automatic reply ... just like the "Out Of Office" feature in my email system.  Something I can turn on or off as needed.  Most people will not look at a league message  -- they will think you are ignoring them.
Interesting suggestion from one side, but from another side by sending you a message and receiving this auto-reply, your enemies will be able to find our you're offline and attack your Castle.
Feb 14, 2018, 10:3802/14/18
02/29/16
roadstar Pitbull said:

This suggestion will be discussed with the devs.
Feb 14, 2018, 10:3902/14/18
02/29/16

lucasayer10 said:

I wish you could see the battle when you recruts get there!!

Unfortunately, it's not possible due to the Flash player technology limitations. 

But devs are working on the new game engine and maybe it will be possible to add this feature once it's implemented :)
Feb 14, 2018, 10:5102/14/18
02/29/16

Insanity Talisman said:

Didn't see it in the rejected/accepted suggestions, not willing to look through the nineteen pages here, but it's a very minor thing, surely simple to implement. I would like to see the league banner selection changed from the current click-through-each-one-one-by-one-SO-MUCH-CLICKING-YOU-FORGET-ALL-CHOICES method to something similar to how you select a league member's rank. Can't modify a banner after league creation, so being able to more easily mix and match the options to find a pefect representation would be nice. Not sure if there's a reason why we can't modifty them, but perhaps add that ability, as well.

Hello.

Our designers created a lot of variants of the design for the League Banner and putting all shields, colors, and designs to one page without any clicks won't be a very good idea for UI. 

As for the League Banner change, you can change it to the Custom one after upgrading the required Medals.
Feb 14, 2018, 10:5502/14/18
02/29/16

Thera said:

Hey ... so I am suggesting that there should be a confirmation pop up before sapphires or sketches are spent.   Honestly this game lags SO badly sometimes, that things get clicked that were never intended to be, and it just goes through instantly... wasted sapps and sketches....       You really should  have a confirmation.     OK so My game was frozen (and this has happened with sapphs, and not a single ounce of help with this has been given.  I just get told "too bad" )    ...    I was looking in my market and the game froze.. next thing I know my market is being upgraded.   Cost 660 sketches i didn't wanna spend.   So I cancelled right away and didn't get them back.      This has happened a few times just from the lag and the game freezing.    IM super pissed because I do spend some money and now will absolutely probably not spend money anymore because I got zero help and no empathy.   ... so if I am gonna be told that I'm out of luck, then put something in place so it doesn't happen ...    a simple Confirmation pop up   Ei:   Would you like to Upgrade, or buy, etc...can say continue or cancel.     and only when sapps or sketches are involved.... 

Hello. 

The main issue of it is that there are lags in the game from time to time. Devs plan to fix it globally by moving from Flash player engine to the new one. Once it's don't and lags are gone, such situations shouldn't happen again. Also, if you cancel the upgrade within 50 seconds after it started, 80% of upgrade cost should be returned to your account. 

If it wasn't done, then you should have contacted our Support team: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Feb 14, 2018, 14:5802/14/18
12/18/14

Change this to League or Individual quest refreshers http://prntscr.com/ientyr

Then at least we might be able to complete that daily league quest 

Feb 15, 2018, 12:3102/15/18
02/29/16

Jezebel said:

They are already present in the game:

Feb 15, 2018, 13:2902/15/18
12/18/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Did you look at my screenshot?  I want to be able to purchase individual or league quest refreshers not paragon ones - individual and league quests auto complete with my paragon but paragon ones don't 

I would not spend the soul stones on paragon refreshers because I don't want to sit there for an hour to complete them
Feb 16, 2018, 09:3902/16/18
02/29/16
Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Did you look at my screenshot?  I want to be able to purchase individual or league quest refreshers not paragon ones - individual and league quests auto complete with my paragon but paragon ones don't 

I would not spend the soul stones on paragon refreshers because I don't want to sit there for an hour to complete them
Yes, I saw your screenshot and as you can see from mine, there are already League and Individual Refreshes added to the Black Market. So, I can't get your point in this question yet :(
Feb 16, 2018, 13:0102/16/18
12/18/14
Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Yes, I saw your screenshot and as you can see from mine, there are already League and Individual Refreshes added to the Black Market. So, I can't get your point in this question yet :(
the answer is in my reply to your response I want to be able to buy individual or league quest refresher with SOUL STONES not saphs
Feb 16, 2018, 16:2802/16/18
Feb 16, 2018, 16:29(edited)
Alina Phoenix said:

Insanity Talisman said:

Hello.

Our designers created a lot of variants of the design for the League Banner and putting all shields, colors, and designs to one page without any clicks won't be a very good idea for UI. 

As for the League Banner change, you can change it to the Custom one after upgrading the required Medals.
Ah, you are being willfully obtuse, as usual. I said, "similar", which does not mean sticking them all on one page. As it stands, the current selection process is a mess and needs to be improved.
Feb 17, 2018, 18:0302/17/18
11/30/14
Game is dead so I suggest to merge all 3 server in one so we can have a nice competition and wars.
Feb 17, 2018, 18:5302/17/18
12/18/14
vakonziko said:

Game is dead so I suggest to merge all 3 server in one so we can have a nice competition and wars.
agree the peeps who were sent to server 3 should have been able to choose server 1 or 2 rather than making a whole new server for them
Feb 19, 2018, 11:4302/19/18
02/29/16

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

the answer is in my reply to your response I want to be able to buy individual or league quest refresher with SOUL STONES not saphs

Thanks for the clarification! 

The suggestion to widen the list of Items you can get with Soul Stones have been forwarded to devs already.
Feb 19, 2018, 11:4502/19/18
02/29/16

Jezebel said:

vakonziko said:

agree the peeps who were sent to server 3 should have been able to choose server 1 or 2 rather than making a whole new server for them

They could choose the server they would play on.

Server 3 wasn't an obligatory choice. As for moving all players to one server, it won't be done due to the technical limitations.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.