Your Suggestions - 3

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jan 31, 2018, 12:5601/31/18
07/25/15

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

I think when attacking becons and forts, it need to be an action of commitment. As this is large scale attacks of sorts. It should involve a sort of siege mechanics, not just troops arrive, smash and go again in less than a blink of an eye. Such a battle the attacker should gradual degrade the defense before over run it (if got power for it), regardless of how big the attacker is... In the process the attacking part would have his offense exposed for counter attacks by the league holding the becon/fort.

I know this is a fantasy game, but blitz war fare with huge "medieval" shaped armies is just ludacris. They already made it so you can level troops up after level 20 and offense get higher defense, so to expose your offense to a counter attack shouldn't be a total loss. 

You need to make becons and forts a more "involved affair", and a greater happening than what they are atm. 

Hello.

The question of Beacons will be discussed with devs once again soon, but at the moment there are no plans to make changes to them :(

I know you don't have the answers, but becons is by far the most pressing matter and concern with this game atm. For devs to just close their eyes and ignore big issues with what supposed to be the end game, and what leagues should strive for. Seems like setting yourself up to fail. End game is by far the most important in any online and mmo game. Its what keep player retention and players interested to keep playing. I have no idea how to even raise the awareness or keep the attention of the devs, or what management in charge of this, and they so obvious blind to their own product which is just sad. 

Next to raise a huge shitstorm that catch awareness of Kotaku and similar places on the net that might backlash on Plarium.... idk... Players sure got the attention of EA during the whole Battlefront drama, no idea if similar can even be possible with Plarium. 

Btw, I got no idea how the "becon (or variations of)" situation is in the other Plarium games, but if like Stormfall suffers greatly, and others not, you have to look at why that is....  what works in one game doesnt necessary work in another, just because they basicaly the same underneath, because the players drawn to the games not the same.
Jan 31, 2018, 15:0801/31/18
08/27/16

Hi there:

I have a suggestion which probably has been already proposed, if so, my apologies for taking up your time.

How about putting in a moat around the castle? The moat can increase the CBD. You can add bridges spanning the moat which would coincide with the gates. Inside the moat, you can have all sorts of creatures. Maybe play "wack-a-mole" & have prizes given out for hitting them when they appear briefly.

Jan 31, 2018, 15:5001/31/18
11/04/16

This game is very frustrating. I made great efforts not to go beyond level 65 in the battlegrounds. And despite that, I have very few low-level bgs. As soon as I start attacking low-level bgs on a daily basis, they disappear quickly. Every day, it appears only 5. This prevents me from forming a complete army: I can not produce defense against cavalry and infantry units.

Can you arrange things so that there are more low-level bgs that appear every day?

My suggestion is the following: please, arrange things so that there are more low-level bgs that appear every day. It's a pity that pvp with low value units (infantry/cavalry) is so difficult.

Feb 1, 2018, 19:0502/01/18
12/18/14

djmoody said:

Alina Phoenix said:

At the moment, BGs appear with the set algorithm and allowing any player reset they level of BG any time will lead to the huge disbalance. So, it won't be implemented.

Would you mind explaining why it would be unbalancing?

I can't think of any reasons at all atm.

I would also like to know 

So rather than letting people do it "any time" why not make it so that if you have a rune scale (which are useless to us at some point) you can reset your bg
Feb 2, 2018, 23:5402/02/18
11/16/16

Two suggestions:

Please add a scroll bar to the Dragon Arts window and the Obelisk of Power window. It is tiring having to grab and drag the windows with the mouse.

Thank you
Feb 5, 2018, 13:3002/05/18
02/29/16

Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

I think when attacking becons and forts, it need to be an action of commitment. As this is large scale attacks of sorts. It should involve a sort of siege mechanics, not just troops arrive, smash and go again in less than a blink of an eye. Such a battle the attacker should gradual degrade the defense before over run it (if got power for it), regardless of how big the attacker is... In the process the attacking part would have his offense exposed for counter attacks by the league holding the becon/fort.

I know this is a fantasy game, but blitz war fare with huge "medieval" shaped armies is just ludacris. They already made it so you can level troops up after level 20 and offense get higher defense, so to expose your offense to a counter attack shouldn't be a total loss. 

You need to make becons and forts a more "involved affair", and a greater happening than what they are atm. 

Hello.

The question of Beacons will be discussed with devs once again soon, but at the moment there are no plans to make changes to them :(

I know you don't have the answers, but becons is by far the most pressing matter and concern with this game atm. For devs to just close their eyes and ignore big issues with what supposed to be the end game, and what leagues should strive for. Seems like setting yourself up to fail. End game is by far the most important in any online and mmo game. Its what keep player retention and players interested to keep playing. I have no idea how to even raise the awareness or keep the attention of the devs, or what management in charge of this, and they so obvious blind to their own product which is just sad. 

Next to raise a huge shitstorm that catch awareness of Kotaku and similar places on the net that might backlash on Plarium.... idk... Players sure got the attention of EA during the whole Battlefront drama, no idea if similar can even be possible with Plarium. 

Btw, I got no idea how the "becon (or variations of)" situation is in the other Plarium games, but if like Stormfall suffers greatly, and others not, you have to look at why that is....  what works in one game doesnt necessary work in another, just because they basicaly the same underneath, because the players drawn to the games not the same.

My Lord, I understand you're concerned by the current situation with Beacons and it's a pleasure for me to see it.

The latest information I have about it I gave in the online chat: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/online-chat-with-plarium-s-cm/96349_online-chat-with-plarium-s-community-manager-has-started--february-1-2/?post=450443

No further updates yet. So, let's wait for the idea devs will come up with :)

Feb 5, 2018, 13:3502/05/18
02/29/16

alg-spot-on said:

Hi there:

I have a suggestion which probably has been already proposed, if so, my apologies for taking up your time.

How about putting in a moat around the castle? The moat can increase the CBD. You can add bridges spanning the moat which would coincide with the gates. Inside the moat, you can have all sorts of creatures. Maybe play "wack-a-mole" & have prizes given out for hitting them when they appear briefly.

Hello :)

It's a nice idea and I think devs can consider it as one of the Castles Improvements for the future updates.
Feb 6, 2018, 02:0402/06/18
09/27/14
I have an idea for a new building. and what it can do. My idea is to make a new building called altar of the lost souls. which will  need a special currency and the currency can be used to train valkyra and vanguard and any other new units plarium adds to the game. anyone like the idea?
Feb 6, 2018, 11:2002/06/18
02/29/16

tony said:

I have an idea for a new building. and what it can do. My idea is to make a new building called altar of the lost souls. which will  need a special currency and the currency can be used to train valkyra and vanguard and any other new units plarium adds to the game. anyone like the idea?

Hello! In the future, devs plan to add a big new feature that will give you a chance to build new Constructions and train the new type of Units.

But at the moment there is no ETA when it will be done.

Feb 6, 2018, 20:1702/06/18
09/27/14
thanks for the info
Feb 7, 2018, 11:3202/07/18
02/29/16
tony said:

thanks for the info
You're welcome ;)
Feb 7, 2018, 20:5002/07/18
02/06/17
yes it is too hard toget strnger units via advancement too.game toop slow.
Feb 8, 2018, 12:5502/08/18
02/29/16

stevenhuggins1965 said:

Hello!

Do you mean the training time of the Units is too long?
Feb 8, 2018, 13:2902/08/18
07/25/15
Alina Phoenix said:

stevenhuggins1965 said:

Hello!

Exactly what he saying, and  there is MANY of us that agree on that. Currently my training queue is about 3 months long, what incentive do I have to go raid for resources and similar? add another month to the queue ?
Feb 9, 2018, 10:1602/09/18
02/29/16

Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

stevenhuggins1965 said:

Hello!

Exactly what he saying, and  there is MANY of us that agree on that. Currently my training queue is about 3 months long, what incentive do I have to go raid for resources and similar? add another month to the queue ?

Thanks for the clarification, Lord Gadheras.

As in real life, time is required to build big and strong Army. That's why devs don't plan to change the Units training time :(

Feb 9, 2018, 11:5502/09/18
07/25/15
Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

stevenhuggins1965 said:

Hello!

Thanks for the clarification, Lord Gadheras.

As in real life, time is required to build big and strong Army. That's why devs don't plan to change the Units training time :(

How about make it so you can only BUY as many units with sapphires a day as what you would been able to produce? In the name of balance? Or is balance a word just reserved for the poor and downtrodden? Because in your own words, in real life its required TIME to build big and strong armies? 
Feb 9, 2018, 18:0302/09/18
04/17/16
I would like to see an "Away Message" for the Marshal.  Usually external messages to the Marshal are very important so if the Marshal will not be around it would be nice to have an auto response like "I am currently unavailable and will respond when I get back.  Please contact Captain TheDevil for diplomatic issues.  All other issues please contact the Vice Marshal (Captain Who)."
Feb 9, 2018, 18:5002/09/18
12/18/14
Peter Burton said:

I would like to see an "Away Message" for the Marshal.  Usually external messages to the Marshal are very important so if the Marshal will not be around it would be nice to have an auto response like "I am currently unavailable and will respond when I get back.  Please contact Captain TheDevil for diplomatic issues.  All other issues please contact the Vice Marshal (Captain Who)."
Nice idea but you can always post it in your league description area who to contact regarding diplomatic & other issues
Feb 9, 2018, 19:3502/09/18
04/17/16
Jezebel said:

Peter Burton said:

Nice idea but you can always post it in your league description area who to contact regarding diplomatic & other issues
But if I am away I still want to see the incoming message and have an automatic reply ... just like the "Out Of Office" feature in my email system.  Something I can turn on or off as needed.  Most people will not look at a league message  -- they will think you are ignoring them.
Feb 10, 2018, 17:0102/10/18
I wish you could see the battle when you recruts get there!!
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.