All Categories

Plarium Play App. We need your feedback!

Plarium Play App. We need your feedback!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
NancyAdmin
May 8, 2020, 10:5905/08/20
07/09/19

rawson1 said:

Hello, Using a macbook Pro and the Plarium Play route to run the game.  after the May 6th update, it doesn't work anymore.  I have two other Macs that do work.  Can't seem to figure out why this one doesn't.  Dedicated video card, 16 gig memory and 200 gig HD space.  Just crashes at the end of downloading the game within the Plarium Play program.  HELP.

I am using Sierra as the operating system.

Rawson, I suggest that you update macOS to version 10.13 or higher. It should help. 

May 13, 2020, 07:1905/13/20
12/05/15

Hello, 

I am having the same problem as Rawson1.  Plarium Play is installed on my Mac, but the game does not show installed within the Library.  When I try to click Install, it crashes and closes out.  I have tried reinstalling Plarium Play and that doesn't fix it either.  I am running the most current MacOS (Catalina 10.15.4).  
NancyAdmin
May 13, 2020, 12:2905/13/20
07/09/19

BladeRunner said:

Hello, 

I am having the same problem as Rawson1.  Plarium Play is installed on my Mac, but the game does not show installed within the Library.  When I try to click Install, it crashes and closes out.  I have tried reinstalling Plarium Play and that doesn't fix it either.  I am running the most current MacOS (Catalina 10.15.4).  

Hello BladeRunner, 

Please download Plarium Play Remover here and launch it. As soon as it's done, please download the latest version of Plarium Play here and let me know if it helped. 
May 13, 2020, 14:5405/13/20
04/30/20
you all should make all article able to be bought with GP's so that we are not level 30 and still not have signed the Ithaca articles and athens 
May 14, 2020, 16:5205/14/20
04/28/20

dear team,

i have a grate experiunce from last few day to play sparta war.

from last 3 or 4 day.....i have some trouble in the game.

my dramachas which i earn from emphoria is gone aftem some time .i dont know how but it happence without buy anything.

May 14, 2020, 18:0205/14/20
12/07/16

hello to all I pass from using the application I use opera gx because it is special for the games and it is much better than the application that you do. like making a city lvl 65 vip and those who have a long time in this game are not grateful at all since we are veterans in this game.

May 15, 2020, 06:2705/15/20
12/05/14
My screen cant load and its stuck on black #MakePlariumGreatAgain
May 17, 2020, 20:5705/17/20
12/05/15
Thank you for the suggestion Nancy, but running the PlariumPlayRemove.exe file didn't work.  When I try to run the program, I get a message that says Microsoft Windows applications are not supported on a MacOS.  
NancyAdmin
May 18, 2020, 12:2105/18/20
07/09/19

BladeRunner said:

Thank you for the suggestion Nancy, but running the PlariumPlayRemove.exe file didn't work.  When I try to run the program, I get a message that says Microsoft Windows applications are not supported on a MacOS.  

I'm sorry, BladeRunner, my bad. Please find the PlariumPlay.log file and send it to our support team or upload it to the cloud and send a link for download here. 

For Mac OS X you can find this file at:

/Users/~Your username~/Documents/PlariumPlay/pp_log.txt

May 25, 2020, 05:2905/25/20
06/02/15
Elysian troops NOT working AGAIN. Have three cities and this is a constant problem Any help please
NancyAdmin
May 26, 2020, 14:4805/26/20
07/09/19
Nick said:

Elysian troops NOT working AGAIN. Have three cities and this is a constant problem Any help please
Nick, what do you mean by Elysian troops not working again? Could you please create a separate thread in the Game Discussion section and describe an issue you faced in more detail? It would be great if you attach some screenshots to illustrate a possible issue. 
Jun 4, 2020, 00:1006/04/20
08/30/16

Frankly, you could delete all of the redundant and USELESS "yes" and "OK" verifies on every action. 90% of them there is no UNDO or RECALL or RESCIND opportunity, so, the incessant YES or OK, or ARE YOU SURE clicks are useless and a waste of time and the energy to have to click on them. At the least include a shut-off button for verifications. That way, inexperienced players can be reminded to verify they want to make this or that move, whilst experienced guys know there is no way back once selecting this or that (except for the troop recall). Speaking of which, you could easily implement the recall function across the  board, so a player can decide to undecide this or that choice. Same thing as I wrote initially, either way, same thing.... would improve game flow. 

Also, the same should apply for changing from this to that server. That is not something players just go an do naturally. It is a deliberate choice. So the useless Are you Sure and all those pauses are, really ridiculous. I want to go, let me go, easily, smoothly. And, anybody knows, despite the required cliks, if, outside chance you did not want to do it, you can easily switch back, albeit, now having to do all the unnecessary clicks.
NancyAdmin
Jun 5, 2020, 11:2906/05/20
07/09/19

Astertame125 said:

Frankly, you could delete all of the redundant and USELESS "yes" and "OK" verifies on every action. 90% of them there is no UNDO or RECALL or RESCIND opportunity, so, the incessant YES or OK, or ARE YOU SURE clicks are useless and a waste of time and the energy to have to click on them. At the least include a shut-off button for verifications. That way, inexperienced players can be reminded to verify they want to make this or that move, whilst experienced guys know there is no way back once selecting this or that (except for the troop recall). Speaking of which, you could easily implement the recall function across the  board, so a player can decide to undecide this or that choice. Same thing as I wrote initially, either way, same thing.... would improve game flow. 

Also, the same should apply for changing from this to that server. That is not something players just go an do naturally. It is a deliberate choice. So the useless Are you Sure and all those pauses are, really ridiculous. I want to go, let me go, easily, smoothly. And, anybody knows, despite the required cliks, if, outside chance you did not want to do it, you can easily switch back, albeit, now having to do all the unnecessary clicks.

Could you please send me screenshots and the exact ways to reach these 'useless' verify action windows? 

Jun 6, 2020, 06:2206/06/20
11/12/16

Buenos días, como puedo jugar desde mi tablet?

Lo estoy intentando pero no lo consigo.

Muchas gracias 
NancyAdmin
Jun 10, 2020, 10:4706/10/20
07/09/19

ASEREJE RTG said:

Buenos días, como puedo jugar desde mi tablet?

Lo estoy intentando pero no lo consigo.

Muchas gracias 

Hi! Sparta: War of Empires is available on PC only. 

¡Hola! Sparta: War of Empires solo está disponible para PC.

Jun 20, 2020, 10:1706/20/20
06/07/16
plarium play dont run 
NancyAdmin
Jun 23, 2020, 13:3006/23/20
07/09/19
Nippur said:

plarium play dont run 
Nippur, please refer to this article
Jul 2, 2020, 11:1207/02/20
03/07/16
Hello! Ive been playing plarium play games on and off for about 8 years, but only recently really got involved into sparta war of empires.  I really like the desktop app, it functions very well for me, never have any problems.  The only critique i have for it is, Theres no way to search for and add new friends.  I found a player not in game, that i would like to add, i have his name, but without any search feature i cant find him and have no way of finding him.
NancyAdmin
Jul 3, 2020, 09:3307/03/20
07/09/19

Leetboris said:

Hello! Ive been playing plarium play games on and off for about 8 years, but only recently really got involved into sparta war of empires.  I really like the desktop app, it functions very well for me, never have any problems.  The only critique i have for it is, Theres no way to search for and add new friends.  I found a player not in game, that i would like to add, i have his name, but without any search feature i cant find him and have no way of finding him.

Leetboris, thanks for your feedback.  I'm happy to hear that you are enjoying playing our games via Plarium Play. 

As for your question, please do the following: 

1. Open Plarium Play.

2. Click on the 'Friends' tab.

3. Click on 'See all' at the bottom of the page.

4. Here you will find the search option. 

5. Click on it and specify the nickname of that player. You may also use a player's Plarium ID if you know it. 

I hope it helps. 

Jul 5, 2020, 20:5607/05/20
03/07/16
Thats what i needed!!! thanks!