All Categories

Plarium Play App. We need your feedback!

Plarium Play App. We need your feedback!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Apr 13, 2020, 15:0404/13/20
05/24/16

Elias said:

CarlosRoberto said:

Two situations.

1.- I feel that the attack and defense boosters are not working, I have tested it because I have attacked a Persian position with a single cavalry unit, then I have activated a 20% booster and by sending the same type of unit to it Persian position kills the same number of troops and generates the same amount of points.

2.- The guardians of Persian positions do not provide the indicated percentage of power. I have a quality 5 guardian for defense of Persian positions which indicates that it has a power of 38%, but according to my calculations it only gives me around 28% power.

Either there is a mistake or I am doing the guardians' calculations wrong

Indeed your accounts are not correct:

1º it's almost impossible with a single unit against hierjes to quantify if the percentage gives the correct result, the gain is minimal and insignificant.

You can add up the value of the dead soldiers but not the wounded, you will never know the real damage caused.

2º the value you have to take to apply the percentage is the base value of the soldier, that is the value it originally has without improvements or anything.

En efecto tus cuentas no son correctas:

1º es casi imposible con una sola unidad contra jerjes el cuantificar si el porcentaje da el resultado correcto, la ganancia es minima e insignificante.

Puedes sumar el valor de los soldados muertos pero no el de los heridos, nunca sabras el daño real causado.

2º el valor que hay que coger para aplicar el porcentage es el valor base del soldado, osea el valor que tiene originalmente sin mejoras ni nada.

Thanks for the clarifications

Apr 14, 2020, 06:0304/14/20
08/30/16
Main game screen constantly causes my monitor to black out for 2-5 seconds, constantly, all the time since the latest update of game app. Nothing else goes black, browser, graphics, office apps, et al. In fact, it seems to be picky, never going black in any other game screen, guardians, quests, missions, etc., just the main game screen where you see your city and make all choices. App needs a serious fix, fast................
Apr 14, 2020, 06:0504/14/20
08/30/16
Ohh, and please dont tell me to uninstall and reinstall the app. Have done that. Now on 4th reinstall. Its not the installation, nor is it windows 10, or any of my equipment, have tested all that as well.
NancyAdmin
Apr 16, 2020, 11:0204/16/20
07/09/19

Astertame125 said:

Main game screen constantly causes my monitor to black out for 2-5 seconds, constantly, all the time since the latest update of game app. Nothing else goes black, browser, graphics, office apps, et al. In fact, it seems to be picky, never going black in any other game screen, guardians, quests, missions, etc., just the main game screen where you see your city and make all choices. App needs a serious fix, fast................

Hi! 

Please specify the system characteristics of your PC and send us these files for further investigation: 

1. PlariumPlay.log (C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local)

2 . pp_log.txt (C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Plarium\PlariumPlay) 

Thank you in advance. 

Apr 16, 2020, 11:2704/16/20
10/09/15

Estimados amigos, he perdido conexion con mi ciudad, se llama Bettos, Estoico y estas son las coordenadas: x-560: y-3449.

Jugaba en plarium play en mi ordenador, este se colgó y lo reinicie. Cuando jugaba todos los dias no me pedia un ingreso de datos, solo se abria, ahora no se como acceder. a esta misma hora con frecuencia.

Dear friends, I have lost connection with my city, it is called Bettos, Stoick and these are the coordinates: x-560: y-3449.

I was playing plarium play on my computer, it hung up and I restarted it. When he played every day he didn't ask me for a data entry, it just opened, now I don't know how to access this same time frequently.

Apr 16, 2020, 12:2904/16/20
10/15/15

Bettos said:

Estimados amigos, he perdido conexion con mi ciudad, se llama Bettos, Estoico y estas son las coordenadas: x-560: y-3449.

Jugaba en plarium play en mi ordenador, este se colgó y lo reinicie. Cuando jugaba todos los dias no me pedia un ingreso de datos, solo se abria, ahora no se como acceder. a esta misma hora con frecuencia.

Dear friends, I have lost connection with my city, it is called Bettos, Stoick and these are the coordinates: x-560: y-3449.

I was playing plarium play on my computer, it hung up and I restarted it. When he played every day he didn't ask me for a data entry, it just opened, now I don't know how to access this same time frequently.

Buenas joven.

Raro es pero parece que la APP se ha colgado y hasta puede que necesite reinstalarse.

En un principio la ciudad no tiene porque desaparecer y antes de contactar con otros que necesitan unos datos que solo se pueden conseguir entrando al juego probemos a arreglarlo:

- Utiliza el navegador chrome ( actualmente por los problemas del flahs player es el que mejor me funciona )

- entra en tu cuenta utilizando la direccion https://plarium.com/es/juegos-de-estrategia/sparta-war-of-empires/ ( correo y contraseña que utilizaste al crear tu cuenta ), esto es si tu juegas desde .com que para facebook o gameroom tendras que entrar desde su pagina.

- fijate que estes en el servidor correcto, si entras en tu ciudad pero en vez de estar a nivel X esta en nivel 1 comenzando es porque no esta en el servidor correcto.

Si tu ciudad aparecio con todo en su sitio ocurre que

o bien tienes que volver a iniciar sesion en Plarium Play como si fuera la primera vez metiendo los datos

o bien tienes que desinstalar y volver a instalar de nuevo

Espero lo que me digas para ver que hacemos

Apr 22, 2020, 18:4704/22/20
07/27/15
hi just a quick update.. i installed latest update of Plarium play today and reinstalled Sparta and its working fine along with vikings. Whatever the problem was its now gone so thanks for that.  ah just one thing i cant zoom in or out on screen ( in city )  its not a problem just without my glasses on i sometimes zoom in to see building levels and other small info.  thanks and have a good day.
Apr 23, 2020, 12:4204/23/20
Apr 28, 2020, 10:17(edited)
02/01/16
it doesn't work properly .... complete waste of time ...  I much rather just play online
Apr 26, 2020, 05:3404/26/20
06/02/15
Elysian units not working AGAIN on at least 2 levels of games in Sparta. Whats going on. This is happening a lot on my games.
Apr 26, 2020, 06:2004/26/20
09/23/16

how about you explain the titan coa to us...it seems to be a computer generated coa ...if this is the ca

se i and several other players will quit the game... i expect an answer to that 

thank you in advance 

Gigi 

NancyAdmin
Apr 28, 2020, 10:2504/28/20
07/09/19

zero said:

hi just a quick update.. i installed latest update of Plarium play today and reinstalled Sparta and its working fine along with vikings. Whatever the problem was its now gone so thanks for that.  ah just one thing i cant zoom in or out on screen ( in city )  its not a problem just without my glasses on i sometimes zoom in to see building levels and other small info.  thanks and have a good day.

Hello Zero. Are you talking about this zoom option? 

NancyAdmin
Apr 28, 2020, 10:2604/28/20
07/09/19
Odysseus said:

it doesn't work properly .... complete waste of time ...  I much rather just play online
Please specify what exactly doesn't work properly in Plarium Play on your end. 
NancyAdmin
Apr 28, 2020, 10:2704/28/20
07/09/19
Nick said:

Elysian units not working AGAIN on at least 2 levels of games in Sparta. Whats going on. This is happening a lot on my games.
Please create a separate bug report in the corresponding section on the forum and provide detailed information about this issue. Screenshots are welcome. 
NancyAdmin
Apr 28, 2020, 10:3004/28/20
07/09/19

Asterix said:

how about you explain the titan coa to us...it seems to be a computer generated coa ...if this is the ca

se i and several other players will quit the game... i expect an answer to that 

thank you in advance 

Gigi 

Gigi, if you are sure that there is someone in the game who violates license agreement, please gather all information and send it to our support department for further investigation.  
Apr 30, 2020, 17:0804/30/20
05/08/16
I sent a ticket to support. Have not been able to get the Plarium play game to install Sparta after the latest update. I was using it fine on my MAC OSx Catalina and now can't get Sparta to install through the Plarium Play. I deleted Plarium Play app and tried the re-install from the browser prompt in Sparta. Plarium Play downloads, I log in, and try to INSTALL Sparta and it does nothing. I close the app and re-open, Plarium Play has me re-log in, now I"m in and try again to re-install Sparta. Nothing happens. ?? I can't get back to see what support may have said to the ticket I reported a few days ago. Wants me to come to the forum. What's up?  Nabu98
May 2, 2020, 13:4205/02/20
03/15/15

Ich habe Problem,wollte mein Bau schleife gestern verkürzen mit Booster,aber mir wurden die Punkte nur zum teil oder Überhaupt nicht gut geschrieben für Koaltionswettbewerb

I have a problem, wanted to shorten my construction yesterday with Booster, but the points were only partially or not at all well credited for the coalition competition

NancyAdmin
May 5, 2020, 15:4705/05/20
07/09/19

Nabu98 said:

I sent a ticket to support. Have not been able to get the Plarium play game to install Sparta after the latest update. I was using it fine on my MAC OSx Catalina and now can't get Sparta to install through the Plarium Play. I deleted Plarium Play app and tried the re-install from the browser prompt in Sparta. Plarium Play downloads, I log in, and try to INSTALL Sparta and it does nothing. I close the app and re-open, Plarium Play has me re-log in, now I"m in and try again to re-install Sparta. Nothing happens. ?? I can't get back to see what support may have said to the ticket I reported a few days ago. Wants me to come to the forum. What's up?  Nabu98

Nabu98, does this issue persist? 

NancyAdmin
May 5, 2020, 15:4805/05/20
07/09/19
Torsten said:

Ich habe Problem,wollte mein Bau schleife gestern verkürzen mit Booster,aber mir wurden die Punkte nur zum teil oder Überhaupt nicht gut geschrieben für Koaltionswettbewerb

I have a problem, wanted to shorten my construction yesterday with Booster, but the points were only partially or not at all well credited for the coalition competition

Do you mean to say that points for Coalition Conflict were added with a delay? 
May 7, 2020, 21:0905/07/20
03/12/19

Hello, Using a macbook Pro and the Plarium Play route to run the game.  after the May 6th update, it doesn't work anymore.  I have two other Macs that do work.  Can't seem to figure out why this one doesn't.  Dedicated video card, 16 gig memory and 200 gig HD space.  Just crashes at the end of downloading the game within the Plarium Play program.  HELP.

I am using Sierra as the operating system.