Browsers, Flash and Plarium's "Solution"

Browsers, Flash and Plarium's "Solution"

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Jan 23, 2021, 15:2701/23/21
05/26/16

Am I the only one finding it extremely difficult to navigate around this forum?

We have a player in our coalition who has tragically died, and we would like to have the city suitably protected by Plarium, as seen with other unfortunate past players.

Could someone please advise me how and who to contact to get this done?

Jan 24, 2021, 01:2201/24/21
03/07/16

I get no error messages loading the app. It just takes forever to get off 99%, then sometimes my city loads forever

NancyAdmin
Jan 25, 2021, 13:2301/25/21
07/09/19
Bernice

Am I the only one finding it extremely difficult to navigate around this forum?

We have a player in our coalition who has tragically died, and we would like to have the city suitably protected by Plarium, as seen with other unfortunate past players.

Could someone please advise me how and who to contact to get this done?

My condolences. 

Please specify the coordinates of his City and server # and I will protect it. 

NancyAdmin
Jan 25, 2021, 13:2601/25/21
07/09/19
Bracus

I get no error messages loading the app. It just takes forever to get off 99%, then sometimes my city loads forever

Try reinstalling Plarium Play and checking your Internet connectivity. It should help. 

Jan 26, 2021, 18:1401/26/21
05/26/16

Nancy, finally an answer !  However, a bit late now, isn't it?  Why publish all that technical information to be ready for the WebGL version, and possibly the other version you said you were working on?  I've wasted so much of my game time trying to patiently advise coalition members what they needed to do prior to Adobe Flash being amortised.  The App is just as slow as the old browser version with flash.  You misled us.  You even mentioned somewhere about HTML5 - so what is happening about that?  I have to email so many of your past players now to tell them to give up, as they will not be able to get into the game.  Your customer service is deplorable and leaves a great deal to be desired.  You wonder why players get upset here?  The game is no longer fun for me, getting so many complaints that should really be directed to you here.

NancyAdmin
Jan 29, 2021, 12:4001/29/21
07/09/19
Bernice

Nancy, finally an answer !  However, a bit late now, isn't it?  Why publish all that technical information to be ready for the WebGL version, and possibly the other version you said you were working on?  I've wasted so much of my game time trying to patiently advise coalition members what they needed to do prior to Adobe Flash being amortised.  The App is just as slow as the old browser version with flash.  You misled us.  You even mentioned somewhere about HTML5 - so what is happening about that?  I have to email so many of your past players now to tell them to give up, as they will not be able to get into the game.  Your customer service is deplorable and leaves a great deal to be desired.  You wonder why players get upset here?  The game is no longer fun for me, getting so many complaints that should really be directed to you here.

Bernice, you mentioned that one of your coalition mates requires City protection. Is this request still topical? If so, please specify the information I mentioned above. 

As for WebGL and HTML5 versions of the game, you can read our feedback about the performance of the game on these engines here and here. In a nutshell, unfortunately, the game on both engines didn't meet our technical expectations and requirements to ensure our players with a smooth game experience.