Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
NancyAdmin
Dec 9, 2020, 10:2812/09/20
07/09/19
diego_81

So what might be the solution when missing admin rights and guidelines prevent installing plarium play app!? For this case a web based solution is required.

Can this use case be supplied by plarium? 

You may need to ask the administration for help in this case. 

It's a common practice that a software tool asks for such permission during the installation. We shared our reply about it here

Issue: Plarium Play is asking permission to modify my computer. What does it need to do, and why does it need to do it?
Answer: The Plarium Play installer wants to install software on your computer. That software is Plarium Play. That shouldn't come as a surprise, but it does require your permission to do so.

Giving it this permission will also allow Plarium Play to later download and install other software on your computer. That software is the games you tell it to download and install.

Any game launcher on the market needs the same permission for the exact same reasons. None of this is out of the ordinary, and it will never do anything you don't tell it you want it to do. 
Dec 9, 2020, 19:0612/09/20
10/02/15
diego_81

So what might be the solution when missing admin rights and guidelines prevent installing plarium play app!? For this case a web based solution is required.

Can this use case be supplied by plarium? 

And?! Where is the answer to THIS VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION?! There is none. Diego_81 say "Good Bye" to the game - in fact, it is the best you can do!

Dec 12, 2020, 18:0912/12/20
05/16/15

Will using Puffin Browser via Flash on their servers work? Will we receive any bonuses for starting to play new games like Raid on Plarium Play if we never played beyond Play?

Dec 12, 2020, 19:3312/12/20
11/29/15

I think if Plarium allowed unlimited accounts, instead of just 10, and multiple windows for people who play more than one Plarium game, it would be ok. But, it is still a very clunky app, prone to shutting down and lags. It need a drastic overhaul of the app, to make it work properly and allow players with many alts and multiple windows for those who play more than 1 game. Also get rid of the time out, invite friends popup, it is unnecessary, it is already included in the Chronos daily missions.

They need to allow the website to use a different flash player, there are several out there, but none recognised by the website. I am still trying on Linux, as my system is dual boot, windows 10 and Linux Mint Cinnamon (Multimedia version). The app will not play in Linux.

Dec 12, 2020, 19:4112/12/20
11/29/15

If Plarium Play has Pepflashplayer inside, make this flashplayer downloadable and link the website to that istead of to Adobe Falsh. It's a logical suggestion.

Dec 12, 2020, 21:1812/12/20
09/13/16

Plarium Play will not load on Chrome Operating system, which I have.   So I guess I am just out of luck and will have to batg the game.

Dec 12, 2020, 21:2612/12/20
12/19/14

HEllO. How i can get the code for get plarium gift 

Dec 13, 2020, 10:2412/13/20
11/29/15

I am now deep in thought, about whether to quit the game or not. I see little future for the game now. Plarium are trying to con everybody by getting everybody to ues the app. The app is unable to be installed on any macing that does not run windows, so we will lose a lot of players from the game. We can't have more than 10 accounts p in the app, we can't open multiple windows so are unable to lay multiple games simultaneously. If they just linked their website to HTML5 or WebGL we would still be able to use the game. They are migrating everybody from Facebook Sparta to the app, though it is unclear which servers they will be added to. This game was started as a browser game. Many people will leave if they can't use browsers, the app is unstable and too restrictive and can't be played unless you are on Windows. Plarium do not seem to be looking for a solution other than the app, which people do not want. So, I am thinking about quitting, I haven't decided yet, but if Plarium don't come up with a workable solution I will lose a lot of friends. I don't like losing friends.This game to me has always been about the community of friends you can build, not just about the game. Is there a future for the game now? I think Plarium have finally done all they can to kill the game. The future that I see is one where only coiners in the top coa's will be left. People who only use windows will be left. Within 12 months there will only be coiners left and newby idiots who don't understand the game. There will be no fun community left for anybody, it will just be top coa's fighting each other or picking on the small coa's which is demoralising for any new player, and will cause new players to quit. Unless Plarium can do something to keep the game on browsers this game is dead. It is very depressing, and I did not join this game to be  depressed. In fact, by forcing everybody to only use the app, Plarium are committing suicide, the company will lose everything.

Dec 13, 2020, 10:2912/13/20
11/29/15
HonoBlue /v\ /v\

Plarium Play will not load on Chrome Operating system, which I have.   So I guess I am just out of luck and will have to batg the game.

It also will not load on Linux, so many players will leave.

Dec 14, 2020, 23:5112/14/20
12/14/20

hello first!
I installed plarium play, my game on facebook was 94 level, but the game in plarium play starts me from the beginning. how will you solve this problem? Thank you for your interest. 

Dec 15, 2020, 19:2912/15/20
03/07/16

was in game on App earlier today, went to go back in and screen sat at 0% forever. tried several times. I even reset cache and restarted my computer. Game finally went to 100% and now more than 5 mins later city is still loading. I launched my browser and it goes right to game. So Plarium thinks the App is the answer?

Dec 15, 2020, 20:3112/15/20
04/20/19

I think it is total BS that plarium is not letting chrome operating system use the plarium play.. Why would you let newer mac os and windows but not a chrome os system???  I'm not the only player with this issue and if there is no way than buying another computer so i can play this game then what is the point.. oh yes i see plarium doesn't care about their players like their pop up screens says.. its a crock of shit.. come on plarium get your head out of your ass or the Russians ass its in and allow us to download plarium play on chrome os 

Dec 16, 2020, 08:2412/16/20
03/07/16

Ok, ENOUGH ALREADY with thr pop up screen. You have it popping up like every couple of mins. It's hard to play the game when it's constantly popping up.

Dec 16, 2020, 17:4312/16/20
02/15/16

The only thing you can do, diego_81: leave the game!

Dec 22, 2020, 15:0712/22/20
11/05/15
MR. HOPS

First of all i am obliged to contradict to Nancy. My experience with WebGL was completely different as told by her. It was faster, more reliable and graphics were much better than flash is! But every time some of us are upset because of the way Plariums treats its players and ask what will be because of Flash not working anymore soon such "answers" can be read here! It is ridiculous! Every serious programmer of browser games work with HTML5 (see InnoGames f.e.), but this requires abilities Plarium responsibles do not have as it seems!

And another point now! Every third action Plarium tries to sell some of its absolutely useless and much too expensive "sh...". And at least 4 or 5 times they try to make me install spyware app supported by Plarium. Stop it! I do not waste money for a probably dead game and i do not install an app spying on all i am doing being online! I am simply not stupid enough to it!

I remember when Plarium trialled WEBGL with pain, I was one of the moderators who had toi deal with the complaints, insults and abuse hurled about how bad it was.....

Dec 29, 2020, 17:1412/29/20
12/16/20

What, exactly, is the process of terminating my account?

Dec 29, 2020, 17:3512/29/20
03/23/15

Hi All,

Like many I have been playing for 5 years quite happilly via flash player, now we are told to use Plarium Play, OK ok, I get the message .. BUT, having tried many times I can't seem to get past Microsoft .. 

I am using Windows 10, can anyone give me a clue how to overcome this isssue .. Plarium have been no help at all. Cheers

Dec 29, 2020, 23:3112/29/20
Dec 29, 2020, 23:32(edited)
11/05/15

at what point is your issue happening? What error message are you getting?

Jan 5, 2021, 18:2601/05/21
10/24/15
iammarauder

I am now deep in thought, about whether to quit the game or not. I see little future for the game now. Plarium are trying to con everybody by getting everybody to ues the app. The app is unable to be installed on any macing that does not run windows, so we will lose a lot of players from the game. We can't have more than 10 accounts p in the app, we can't open multiple windows so are unable to lay multiple games simultaneously. If they just linked their website to HTML5 or WebGL we would still be able to use the game. They are migrating everybody from Facebook Sparta to the app, though it is unclear which servers they will be added to. This game was started as a browser game. Many people will leave if they can't use browsers, the app is unstable and too restrictive and can't be played unless you are on Windows. Plarium do not seem to be looking for a solution other than the app, which people do not want. So, I am thinking about quitting, I haven't decided yet, but if Plarium don't come up with a workable solution I will lose a lot of friends. I don't like losing friends.This game to me has always been about the community of friends you can build, not just about the game. Is there a future for the game now? I think Plarium have finally done all they can to kill the game. The future that I see is one where only coiners in the top coa's will be left. People who only use windows will be left. Within 12 months there will only be coiners left and newby idiots who don't understand the game. There will be no fun community left for anybody, it will just be top coa's fighting each other or picking on the small coa's which is demoralising for any new player, and will cause new players to quit. Unless Plarium can do something to keep the game on browsers this game is dead. It is very depressing, and I did not join this game to be  depressed. In fact, by forcing everybody to only use the app, Plarium are committing suicide, the company will lose everything.

Stop crying. Players like you destroyed this game. Why do you need more then 10 accounts? dont you have life?

Jan 6, 2021, 12:0701/06/21
Jan 6, 2021, 12:14(edited)
08/09/15
morteeee

I remember when Plarium trialled WEBGL with pain, I was one of the moderators who had toi deal with the complaints, insults and abuse hurled about how bad it was.....

The abuse was well deserved Mortee.

Palarium forced people to migrate to a platform that Palarium knew was not working at all, and had more issues than could be counted .... but you left half the player base in the old browser game where they could dominate the accounts that were force migrated and had their hands tied.

That was wrong on more levels than i can state, and more people should have complained to staff, player volunteer or otherwise.

That move was the beginning of the fall of Sparta War of Empires.  It was also when they started scrapping customer support, Vip agents, and ask a dev weekly assistance in the forums.

(Was also when the community manager adn mods started banning the accounts that actually assisted us - the players that needed help not provided by support, mods or community managers... all because they were critical of staff behavior)  

Not smart bringing that issue up again - Bravo for that