Jan 25, 2021, 01:0901/25/21
01/24/21

il gioco non funziona vedo lo schermo neru

Jan 25, 2021, 01:1601/25/21
08/14/14

salve il gioco non va a fine caricameto lo schermo è nero

Jan 25, 2021, 04:4501/25/21
10/06/16

I start the game directly from the plarium app. The game was working fine up until a couple of days ago. Now when I launch the app, it either doesn't even try to start up, or it opens up the first black Plarium screen, and never gets past that. 

Please Help.

NancyAdmin
Jan 29, 2021, 12:4301/29/21
07/09/19
HaYDaR

After installing the game plarium play, the game failed. Error screen appears. I have installed it over and over but the problem has not been resolved. I can't play the game. Please help me with this. Thank you in advance for your interest. error writing exactly like this. the gods are meddling in our mortal affairs. try clearing your browser cache and reolading the page. (ıd. 5467850/pp73564451, segment:0, time: sun jan 3 14:48:37 2021 utc 

I tried to send a request. but although I wrote my coordinate and game id in the game id section there, I could not get it accepted. coordinate and game id part on the page are wrong 

i

I cannot enter the game because I have this problem for days uid 5467850 / fb120168355068840 / pp73564451 / The Glorious Valley / segment00 koordinat x:-2029 y:481

I'm sorry for the delayed reply. Is this issue still topical? 

NancyAdmin
Jan 29, 2021, 12:5701/29/21
Jan 29, 2021, 13:00(edited)
07/09/19
Cristina Maldonado

Hi:

He seguido todos los pasos de la migracion de facebook a plataforma, pero cuando llega el momento de lanzar el juego, no lo abre y se queda pensando con una pantalla negra y tres puntos rojos 

If you are still experiencing this issue, try reinstalling Plarium Play. If it doesn't help, send pp_log.txt file to our technical support department. Here is the instruction on how to find the file. 

@Carmelo la Scala , @Antonio Lascala 

NancyAdmin
Jan 29, 2021, 12:5701/29/21
07/09/19
Andrew South

I have gone from level 83 to level 2 on sparta

There are 3 possible reasons. Please make sure that you:
    1. Chose the correct game server. It should be the same one that you played on Facebook.
    2. Followed the migration instructions properly and linked your Facebook account to Plarium Play.
    3. Clicked the game with the Facebook logo when launching it in Plarium Play

NancyAdmin
Jan 29, 2021, 13:0601/29/21
07/09/19
YOLO

I start the game directly from the plarium app. The game was working fine up until a couple of days ago. Now when I launch the app, it either doesn't even try to start up, or it opens up the first black Plarium screen, and never gets past that. 

Please Help.

Try to uninstall Plarium Play and install the latest version of the launcher. You can download it  here.  

Feb 8, 2021, 19:3302/08/21
12/20/20

Loading Bug, i've download Plarium, but the loading stop at 99% in all game of Plarium.

Please help, i can't play :(

NancyAdmin
Feb 12, 2021, 15:2902/12/21
07/09/19
Fabio Bonassi

Loading Bug, i've download Plarium, but the loading stop at 99% in all game of Plarium.

Please help, i can't play :(

Is this issue still topical? 

If so, please have a look at this article

Feb 18, 2021, 21:0402/18/21
12/15/20
Nancy

I'm sorry for the delayed reply. Is this issue still topical? 

hi Nancy

yes it continues  This error has been continuing since January 1, exactly 48 days.

I've sent emails 25 times, I've written to you No problem was solved, except for a ban ready message

it's hard for me it's a 2 minute problem for you but for some reason it couldn't solve for 48 days PLARİUM :( 

i

i

Feb 20, 2021, 19:3602/20/21
07/22/16

desde la ultima actualizacion hay muchos errores. el juego carga mas lento, o se cierra sesion solo

Feb 22, 2021, 22:4602/22/21
07/15/15

Avé Plarium, Demande urgente et a prendre au sérieux. Notre joueur et amis Roger Boum Lecuyer, grand guerrier devant l'éternel, a depuis la migration du jeu SPARTA WAR OF EMPIRE, perdu la possibilité de jouer, car la charge de son jeu s'arrete a 99%, il ne peux donc plus jouer et ne peux plus investir d'argent dans le jeu non plus. Vous devez l'aider et trouver une solution afin qu'il puisse récupérer sa cité sur les 3 serveurs, sinon nous serons une majorité de joueurs a stopper par solidarité pour lui et vous perdrez beaucoup de joueurs qui investissent de l'argent sur le jeu. Sa cité sur "The Thracian Frontier" est en x: 295; y 25. c'est très urgent pour vous comme pour nous. 

Avé Plarium, urgent request and to be taken seriously. Our player and friend Roger Boum L'Ecuyer a great warrior before the Eternel, has since the migration of the game Sparta War od The Empire, lost the possibility of playing, because the game won't load, he can no longer play and can no longer invest money in the game either,  you must help him and find a solution so that he can recover his city on the 3 servers otherwise we will be a majority of players to stop out of solidatity for him and you will lose a lot of players who invest money in the game his quote on the "Thracian Frontier" is at X: 295 Y:25 it is very urgent for you and for us. Thank you kindly. 

Feb 22, 2021, 23:1902/22/21
12/17/20

Avé Plarium, Demande urgente et a prendre au sérieux. Notre joueur et amis Roger Boum Lecuyer, grand guerrier devant l'éternel, a depuis la migration du jeu SPARTA WAR OF EMPIRE, perdu la possibilité de jouer, car la charge de son jeu s'arrete a 99%, il ne peux donc plus jouer et ne peux plus investir d'argent dans le jeu non plus. Vous devez l'aider et trouver une solution afin qu'il puisse récupérer sa cité sur les 3 serveurs, sinon nous serons une majorité de joueurs a stopper par solidarité pour lui et vous perdrez beaucoup de joueurs qui investissent de l'argent sur le jeu. Sa cité sur "The Thracian Frontier" est en x: 295; y 25. c'est très urgent pour vous comme pour nous.  Avé Plarium, urgent request and to be taken seriously. Our player and friend Roger Boum L'Ecuyer a great warrior before the Eternel, has since the migration of the game Sparta War od The Empire, lost the possibility of playing, because the game won't load, he can no longer play and can no longer invest money in the game either,  you must help him and find a solution so that he can recover his city on the 3 servers otherwise we will be a majority of players to stop out of solidatity for him and you will lose a lot of players who invest money in the game his quote on the "Thracian Frontier" is at X: 295 Y:25 it is very urgent for you and for us. Thank you kindly.  

Feb 22, 2021, 23:2402/22/21
12/17/20
HaYDaR

hi Nancy

yes it continues  This error has been continuing since January 1, exactly 48 days.

I've sent emails 25 times, I've written to you No problem was solved, except for a ban ready message

it's hard for me it's a 2 minute problem for you but for some reason it couldn't solve for 48 days PLARİUM :( 

i

i

got the same issue i cant play the game since jan 1rst

NancyAdmin
Feb 24, 2021, 12:5502/24/21
07/09/19
Roger L Ecuyer

got the same issue i cant play the game since jan 1rst

You should receive a reply on your ticket soon. Please allow some time for our technical support agents to check this case. 

Feb 24, 2021, 18:1202/24/21
12/17/20
Nancy

If you are still experiencing this issue, try reinstalling Plarium Play. If it doesn't help, send pp_log.txt file to our technical support department. Here is the instruction on how to find the file. 

@Carmelo la Scala , @Antonio Lascala 

i keep doing what you are telling me and nothing good happen i 'm doing it since jan 1rst. again and again and again and again etc..

Feb 27, 2021, 16:1502/27/21
12/16/20

Avé Plarium, Demande urgente et a prendre au sérieux. Notre joueur et amis Roger Boum Lecuyer, grand guerrier devant l'éternel, a depuis la migration du jeu SPARTA WAR OF EMPIRE, perdu la possibilité de jouer, car la charge de son jeu s'arrete a 99%, il ne peux donc plus jouer et ne peux plus investir d'argent dans le jeu non plus. Vous devez l'aider et trouver une solution afin qu'il puisse récupérer sa cité sur les 3 serveurs, sinon nous serons une majorité de joueurs a stopper par solidarité pour lui et vous perdrez beaucoup de joueurs qui investissent de l'argent sur le jeu. Sa cité sur "The Thracian Frontier" est en x: 295; y 25. c'est très urgent pour vous comme pour nous. 

Avé Plarium, urgent request and to be taken seriously. Our player and friend Roger Boum L'Ecuyer a great warrior before the Eternel, has since the migration of the game Sparta War od The Empire, lost the possibility of playing, because the game won't load, he can no longer play and can no longer invest money in the game either,  you must help him and find a solution so that he can recover his city on the 3 servers otherwise we will be a majority of players to stop out of solidatity for him and you will lose a lot of players who invest money in the game his quote on the "Thracian Frontier" is at X: 295 Y:25 it is very urgent for you and for us. Thank you kindly. 

Mar 21, 2021, 13:2103/21/21
06/17/15

hey, i can't launch the game for one week now and i would like to reach the support team, but i cant' find how... it's so difficult to reach the support, and so well hidden today...

you have a lot of answers about general questions and steps you have to follow, and i did, but it's still not working, and now i fall here... so what's the deal? how can i contact someone to help me?

NancyAdmin
Mar 22, 2021, 14:3903/22/21
07/09/19
Ninoska

hey, i can't launch the game for one week now and i would like to reach the support team, but i cant' find how... it's so difficult to reach the support, and so well hidden today...

you have a lot of answers about general questions and steps you have to follow, and i did, but it's still not working, and now i fall here... so what's the deal? how can i contact someone to help me?

U-man, I'm sorry to hear that you can't launch the game. First off, please read the body of this thread and follow all the recommendations. If they don't help, you can submit a ticket via this direct link

Please also have a look at how to create your request to the Support team correctly so that they could check it faster and correctly. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.