Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
KitanaCommunity Manager
Mar 29, 2022, 11:2803/29/22
02/04/22
Christoph

Bonjour, l'application Plarium ne fonctionne plus, je l'ai desinstallé 2 fois et réinstaller  mais elle ne veut pas s'ouvrir. je suis sous MAC OS Cataline V10.15.7

Ce problème doit etre résolu. Veuillez vérifier cette information de votre part et me faire savoir le résultat. 

Mar 30, 2022, 17:4403/30/22
12/15/20

I'm trying to install plarium play on a brand new mac. But it keeps telling me the installation failed. The installer encountered an error. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance.

Apr 29, 2022, 03:1904/29/22
04/03/16

Hello.

plarium play application doesn't work, it stops at 5%, nothing works since plarium made 3 updates yesterday before all the weekend events.

Jun 12, 2022, 02:5806/12/22
Jun 12, 2022, 02:58(edited)
12/15/20

hello Devs good day.

i am very frustrated about this Plarium Play launcher, i am attempting to install the launcher's .exe since yesterday evening but until now it still is stuck at 5% please help

my pc specs is:

Windows 10 pro 64 bit

AMS A6-3500 APU

Direct x12

AMD Radeon HD 6530D

4GB of Ram

45GB of disk space

Jun 12, 2022, 09:2206/12/22
10/15/15
Richard Uy

hello Devs good day.

i am very frustrated about this Plarium Play launcher, i am attempting to install the launcher's .exe since yesterday evening but until now it still is stuck at 5% please help

my pc specs is:

Windows 10 pro 64 bit

AMS A6-3500 APU

Direct x12

AMD Radeon HD 6530D

4GB of Ram

45GB of disk space

Your computer meets the requirements to install Plarium Play, but with an "A".

The problem lies in the connection:

- internet is slow, see if any other applications or loading pages in the browser is also slow.

- the Plarium server is overloaded. 

Plarium Play is installed from the server and not from your computer, so if the connection is bad or you try to install when the server is overloaded, the installation will take a long time or it may be a corrupted installation.

It's a matter of trying at different times and "praying". 

Tu equipo cumple los requisitos, pero con sobresaliente, para instalar Plarium Play.

El problema lo tenemos que buscar en la conexion:

- internet esta lento, mira si cualquier otra aplicacion o el cargar paginas en el navegador tambien va lento.

- el servidor de Plarium esta sobrecargado. 

Plarium Play se instala desde el servidor y no desde tu ordenador por lo que si la conexion es mala o se intenta cuando el servidor tiene sobrecarga ocurrira que la instalacion se eterniza o puede ser una instalacion corrupta.

Cuestion de probar en distintos horarios y "rezar" 

Jul 18, 2022, 22:0007/18/22
02/03/21

Hi everybody,

I used to play Sparta War of Empires, since 2014 till today. I never had any problem. 

After the last upgrade of Plarium Play,  that I downloaded and installed to my Apple MacBook Pro, Mac OS High Sierra Version 10.13.6 it crash all the times, with the message :

" Plarium Play quit unexpectedly "

Is any solution about this problem?  Could anyone help me? 

Thanks in advance 

i

i

i

KatiaModerator
Jul 23, 2022, 11:2307/23/22
01/31/18
Nikos Polymeris

Hi everybody,

I used to play Sparta War of Empires, since 2014 till today. I never had any problem. 

After the last upgrade of Plarium Play,  that I downloaded and installed to my Apple MacBook Pro, Mac OS High Sierra Version 10.13.6 it crash all the times, with the message :

" Plarium Play quit unexpectedly "

Is any solution about this problem?  Could anyone help me? 

Thanks in advance 

i

i

i

Hello Nikos. Unfortunately, for technical reasons, Plarium Play cannot operate with macOS high Sierra anymore. I recommended a player, who had the same issue, to update his device to Mojave, and he is playing since yesterday. I'm not a PC expert, just I want to help you. If it won't work for you, you have to submit a ticket to the Support. 

Aug 17, 2022, 15:3308/17/22
05/02/16

Robert, 

I just have refreshed cache from Plarium + re-installed Plarium. Still same screen as in your screenshot.

Aug 17, 2022, 15:3308/17/22
03/08/16

yeah black screen....fix it!!

Aug 17, 2022, 16:0708/17/22
Aug 17, 2022, 16:08(edited)
03/10/15

dont worry, all players from all servers have same problem but he will come back saying is something in our computers, our internet, our stupidity... ANY EXCUSE except that they have made a mistake with the update...

i

Aug 17, 2022, 16:3108/17/22
11/12/15

Yep same old BS different day can we go more then 60 days without a FAILED UPDATE By Plarium................Those Damn meddling Gods 

Aug 17, 2022, 18:1708/17/22
Aug 17, 2022, 18:39(edited)
08/27/14

https://prnt.sc/S5L33OtgmtY4

said problem, but I think other players have the same problem now .

good reward , 

I worry about the other players who had a similar problem  that they didn't lose the army because of that game error  . that they were unable to protect their army from attack .

if there is any player who is damaged, it would be fair to return his army  .

as a player, do I respect the enemy was he stronger or weaker than me .

and I hope you will solve the problem soon  .

Aug 17, 2022, 20:5608/17/22
08/17/22

I have another issue about that problem. Your email system seems broken, I can't receive any security email about 2FA, so I can't connect to my main account...how can I access it again ? 

KatiaModerator
Aug 18, 2022, 13:3208/18/22
01/31/18
Jean Luc

I have another issue about that problem. Your email system seems broken, I can't receive any security email about 2FA, so I can't connect to my main account...how can I access it again ? 

Sorry for the late reply. The Plarium Play had issues but the developers fixed them. I do hope that from now on we will play the game we love without crashes. JeanLuc, please submit a ticket to the support team and ask them to disable your 2FA. Unfortunately, other players have the very same issues well, as their email doesn't  receive  the automatically sending code 

Dec 4, 2022, 00:0212/04/22
05/16/17

I am having issues lauching Plarium Play - I know of two other danish players who have similar issues.

I have done the usual (reboots, driver updates, veirfied .net version, reinstalled plarium play) to no effect. It freezes before it reach login screen

KatiaModerator
Dec 4, 2022, 14:0212/04/22
01/31/18
Father Jack

I am having issues lauching Plarium Play - I know of two other danish players who have similar issues.

I have done the usual (reboots, driver updates, veirfied .net version, reinstalled plarium play) to no effect. It freezes before it reach login screen

Hello Father Jack. Yes, other Danish players have issues as well with their Plarium Play account.  A lot of Danish players gave their Plarium Play log file so the managers informed us :<<After a deep investigation, we found out that the issue is on the providers’ side.
So, we can only advise VPN in this case. >>                                                                                                  Some  Danish players managed to log in via the Proton VPN, they chose the Australian of the Japanese  servers choice, and they deactivated the VPN when they managed to log in to their city, as the VPNs give a slow game. I don't know if it will work for you, but I haven't any other advice. Please inform me if you and your teammates will manage to log in via the Proton  VPN. Just use the free option.

Dec 4, 2022, 19:5112/04/22
05/16/17
Katia

Hello Father Jack. Yes, other Danish players have issues as well with their Plarium Play account.  A lot of Danish players gave their Plarium Play log file so the managers informed us :<<After a deep investigation, we found out that the issue is on the providers’ side.
So, we can only advise VPN in this case. >>                                                                                                  Some  Danish players managed to log in via the Proton VPN, they chose the Australian of the Japanese  servers choice, and they deactivated the VPN when they managed to log in to their city, as the VPNs give a slow game. I don't know if it will work for you, but I haven't any other advice. Please inform me if you and your teammates will manage to log in via the Proton  VPN. Just use the free option.

Thank you very much.

I found a free VPN and it seems to bypass the problem for now. It's limited to 10GB / month thou

Also good to know that this is only a problem related to the intial launch of the Plarium Play app (since I can disconect VPN after login) It means the limit should never become a problem.

Guess my provider will fix this eventually

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.