All Categories

Friend referral did not work

Friend referral did not work

Search
Comments
Feb 26, 2020, 07:1302/26/20
I’m having the same problem. Sent link to friend who downloaded from link in front of me. Now we’re high 30s and no loot. Is there anything being done about this problem?
Feb 27, 2020, 12:4302/27/20
02/14/20

Just posting this to make myself feel better and show how bad this company’s customer service is. Sorry for grammar and misspellings auto correct got me a lot in my correspondence back and forth. Long read but whatever, enjoy if you’re bored.

Support Team,

I have been trying to get this figured out for over a month now with no success. Please help me figure out this issue I'm dealing with.... Info below:

So I personally invited my son, wife, and daughter all to this game. I personally and physically was the one that downloaded it from the text message on his phone, so I know it was all done 100% and it still didn’t work. It’s not working on my daughter or wife’s account either. None of them have ever played before. I personally linked their account to their emails so that I could log on to the computer to help manage them.

My Son's Player ID: um37596117 | 36934468

He’s level currently is 21 now but I haven’t gotten any reward for the referral. I am 100% sure it was downloaded from the actual invite I sent him also but no luck. Please help. Also, I need help figuring out what's up with my wife and daughter's accounts so I can get the rewards also but I'm not sure what levels they are at right now. Finally, it's not like I'm a whale but I have spent some money on this game just to give you an idea of the fact that I'm a paying customer.

Nate

FB ID: 2782157141813289

User Name Wulfgar350G

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Hello,

Your request [1607339] has been received, and is being reviewed by our support team. We'll contact you as soon as we have an answer for you.

Feb 15, 09:23 EET

Support Team,

I have been trying to get this figured out for over a month now with no success. Please help me figure out this issue I'm dealing with.... Info below:

So I personally invited my son, wife, and daughter all to this game. I personally and physically was the one that downloaded it from the text message on his phone, so I know it was all done 100% and it still didn’t work. It’s not working on my daughter or wife’s account either. None of them have ever played before. I personally linked their account to their emails so that I could log on to the computer to help manage them.

He’s level currently is 21 nowbut I haven’t gotten any reward for the referral. I am 100% sure it was downloaded from the actual invite I sent him also but no luck. Pleasehelp. Also, I need help figuring out what's up with my wife and daughter's accounts so I can get the rewards also but I'm not sure what levels they are at right now. Finally, it's not like I'm a whale but I have spent some money on this game just to give you an idea of the fact that I'm a paying customer.

Nate

User Name Wulfgar350G

DOWNLOAD

[L7XWZ9-ZW2X]

Your request [1607339] has been updated. Feel free to reply to this email with any questions you have.

Anna (Plarium Support Center | Mobile Games)

Feb 16, 14:26 EET

Hello!

We have received a lot of requests with the release of 1.13 update, and this affected the response time. There were several issues after the update, and some of the problems are already resolved.

If the issue you reported is still present, please let us know.

Make sure that you described the situation in detail and that the screenshot/video that illustrates the issue is attached to your message (if possible).

We apologize for the temporary inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Anna

Customer Support Team

DOWNLOAD

[L7XWZ9-ZW2X]

Just like I said in the original email...

He’s level currently is 21 nowbut I haven’t gotten any reward for the referral. I am 100%sure it was downloaded from the actual invite I sent him also but no luck. Pleasehelp. Also, I need help figuring out what's up with my wife and daughter's accounts so I can get the rewards also but I'm not sure what levels they are at right now. Finally, it's not like I'm a whale but I have spent some money on this game just to give you an idea of the fact that I'm a paying customer.

Nate

User Name Wulfgar350G

See pics below for reference

My account showing that I haven’t received anything for the Referals

Next is my sons account at level 22

Next is my wife’s account at level 14

Next is my daughter account also at level 14

So what’s next?

Nate

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 16, 2020, at 21:26, Support <raid.support@plarium.com> wrote:

Your request [1607339] has been updated. Feel free to reply to this email with any questions you have.

Julia (Plarium Support Center | Mobile Games)

Feb 19, 16:24 EET

Hello!

If you didn't receive a reward, it means that they didn't use the referral link to install the game or the game was previously installed on that device.

Both of the requirements are mandatory if a player wants to receive the reward.

The referral system is automated and we don't have an influence on it.

In this case, you will have to invite new players to get the rewards.

Julia

Customer Support Team

DOWNLOAD

[L7XWZ9-ZW2X]

I know the referral link sent to the text message was used because I was the one that physically did it. I sent it from my phone took their phone and downloaded via the text message sent on all three. So I know all 3 were done properly and nothing from all three. I’m not sure how else this would

Have been done. I mean honestly they don’t even play it was me managing their accounts so that I could get the rewards. That’s why and how I know it was all done correctly. Please help figure this out.

Nate

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 19, 2020, at 23:24, Support <raid.support@plarium.com> wrote:

Oleksandra (Plarium Support Center | Mobile Games)

Feb 20, 13:40 EET

Hello!

Unfortunately, as the referral system is automated, we don't have an influence on it.

If there are any additional questions, I will answer them with pleasure.

Have a nice day!

Oleksandra

Customer Support Team

DOWNLOAD

[L7XWZ9-ZW2X]

So now that they have an account and that the app has been downloaded to their phones, off the referral link I sent them by the way, I can pretty much NEVER utilize them as a referral? The automated systems is either broken or not working so what am I supposed to do now?

Nate

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 20, 2020, at 20:40, Support <raid.support@plarium.com> wrote:

It there anyway you guys can just delete my wife and kids accounts and I’ll reduce it all over again?

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 21, 2020, at 06:40, Nathan Ashmore <aalbrechtashmore@aol.com> wrote:

Oleksandra (Plarium Support Center | Mobile Games)

Feb 27, 11:05 EET

Unfortunately, it won't work as the link won't work if the game was installed on the device previously.

Regards,

Oleksandra

Customer Support Team

DOWNLOAD

[L7XWZ9-ZW2X]

So I can pretty much NEVER use their phones as a referral now. That’s absolutely ridiculous. So the links I sent them and I’m not kidding when I say I’m 100% absolutely positive that I did it all correctly on all 3 phones and now I can’t ever use them for the referral system that’s broken on your end? This has to be some kind of cruel joke for your paying customers like me. I don’t get how you guys can just give a free Dracomorph away to someone that throws a tantrum online but you cant fix this issue I’m having with a legit part of the game. It’s not like I’m asking for something free. I put the time in on all 4 accounts if you include mine so that I can get the rewards and you don’t want to even try and help. Maybe if I throw a tantrum you guys might help me? I’m so freaking irritated right now. All I ever get from “support” if that’s what you want to call it is “oh sorry we can’t do anything about anything but we’ll sure take all your money”. So now that I’m done throwing a fit let see if I have a Dracomorph if I ever log in again. THANKS FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 27, 2020, at 18:05, Support <raid.support@plarium.com> wrote:

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 28, 2020, 15:0502/28/20
05/13/19
So what do I do if 2 friends have downloaded the game and and are over lvl 30 and didn't use the link,When they first started ? !! 
Mar 2, 2020, 01:0403/02/20
Mar 2, 2020, 01:05(edited)
06/03/19
I have a Appel phone and my friend has a Samsung when he usees my link it says it is invalid what do I do
Mar 2, 2020, 01:2903/02/20
06/03/19
I have a Appel phone and my friend has a Samsung when he uses my link it says it is invalid what do I do
Mar 30, 2020, 22:4103/30/20
02/20/20
hi same problem here my girlfriend invited me i`ve hade installed the game allready but i quit the game Instant after the tutorial without linking my Account to Facebook or plarium as we saw that you can send a friend request. I deleted the game and installed it with her link to Start a new game. First we thought it doesn`t Work becouse i don`t linked my game to Facebook or anything but nope it doesnt worked at all :/ what is pretty bad becouse im lvl 44 now. it was the same with her brother :(  i`ve invited a friend myself but same there it doesnt work and he have never installed the game before. It makes me sad that we cant get the chance to use this Feature.
Apr 8, 2020, 19:1904/08/20
01/28/20
No,ot doesn't work i installed via friends code i got link clicked downloaded it after link redirected me to playstore and nothing happened. My feie d was also not a player and he got the link from me did what i did (downloaded the game via link) and also nothing happened.  So please do not tell me that ref. Program works causw it does not. 
May 1, 2020, 15:3605/01/20
11/30/19

I have invited a new player. She is now over level 10. Neither her account or mine shows the referral bonuses for level 10. 

My link was used to install.
May 19, 2020, 04:5005/19/20
05/19/20
Unknown_Ranger said:

I used the link that was sent to me, downloaded for the first time, and neither of us received any rewards.
This happened to me and my friend as well
May 20, 2020, 11:2705/20/20
04/21/20

I invited 3 friend using referal links. They all downloaded the game from my referal link but only one person showed up on the referals yet all 3 people had never played befor.

When this person got to level 9 they disappeared from the referal list meaning I didt get any rewards for any of them passing level 10 and higher 

I contacted support about the issue providing screenshots and proofs and no one replyed to me and the case was closed with no response over a total of 3 weeks. The game is broken in areas but they refuse to admit they cant fix it and the customer service is just for show.
Jul 3, 2020, 03:5407/03/20
07/01/20

Hi,

I referred my brother to this game today. He has not shown up in my referrals and he is level 18 right now. He used my link.

My email is wwsraven1@gmail.com

His email is bhseanstephens@gmail.com

I am willing to spend money on this game but only if it functions as advertised. Hoping it can be fixed.

Thanks.

Aug 1, 2020, 19:2008/01/20
07/05/20

I have sent a referral to my friend and he installed the game next to me and is now level 10 and I have still not got him on my list or received anything and neither has he

What is the fix please? 
Aug 2, 2020, 16:2608/02/20
Aug 2, 2020, 16:27(edited)
07/30/20

This Referral Link is a ...

I did the installation with the link myself for 2 different divice for the first time.

I tried on my own cell phone, and the computer of my girl friend and NOTHING.

Any way to get the bonus?

Aug 10, 2020, 02:2408/10/20
08/10/20
This is my third time trying to post my issues here. My girlfriend used my link I watched her she for the bonus I didn’t get it for her hitting 10. You guys customer service seems to suck balls so I don’t expect anything to come of it. But if you really dint care if players stop playing because you suck fine by me I’ll find a be game to play. 
Aug 19, 2020, 09:1608/19/20
02/06/20

Friend used my referral link on his phone, which never had the game on it before. Got this reply today:

Maria (Plarium Support Center | Mobile Games)

Aug 19, 2020, 11:30 AM GMT+3

Hello!

Thanks for getting in touch with Plarium.

The Referral Program is completely automated.

If you didn't receive a reward, it means that your friend didn't use your Referral link to install the game, or the game was previously installed on that device.

In this case, you will have to invite another friend to get a reward.

Cheers,

Maria

Customer Support Team

My favorite parts about this are #1 that they immediately blame me and assert that we can't sign up correctly and #2 their answer is for you to do it AGAIN  so you can get even more frustrated? 

It's rare to come across such inept and accusatory customer service these days. I'm moving to strictly F2P from here on out and letting everyone I know how discouraging this has been. 

I guess the sheer volume of similar complaints on this topic have not resulted in it being fixed, so I won't waste any more of my time trying to be heard.

Sep 10, 2020, 22:0909/10/20
Sep 10, 2020, 22:19(edited)
04/29/20
I send reff to my friend...it get level 21 and still no rewards....game is installed for the first time, but for PC...i teach him playing, so he use my link to get launcher, then again use my link to download and start game... nothing...he was really disappointed when see that he must just loose 5 arenas daily for first month and never continue missions....he has one 30 lvl hero, and must fight against four 60 level yellow monsters :), and even more that i, after 4 months stiil cant reach silver....but this is other problem...main problem is...where are my rewards....
Sep 28, 2020, 07:0009/28/20
09/24/20
Same thing happened here.  I think its lame that they don't use Referral codes like other games do.  My GF was going to play but decided not to when she DL'd it when I said there was a referral program, then left after the tutorial to use the link and re-DL it before setting up an actual account behind me as she thought it was a referral code.   
Nov 1, 2020, 01:0311/01/20
10/21/20

October 2020. Still a problem looks like. Referred account got the perks, but never showed up in my referred players.

Feb 3, 2021, 22:3902/03/21
01/03/20

I've had the same issue...new device so the game hasn't been installed before and they've used my link to install....got bonus gear and an invite as new user so everything ran as suppose to.  Now over lvl 10 and I've recieved nothing.  The default...."Just invite more users cause we have no control over it"  seems a little weak to me.  If you have no control over it...how did it get in the game and to ask me to promote something that obviously doesn't work....not about to happen.

If you can't take the time to look into something that you have created and installed and expect others to continually help when it's broken... sends a message that you just don't care.

Aug 7, 2021, 03:3808/07/21
07/29/21

Same  situation is the person giving the code the one who gets rewards or both that player and the reffered to player? im not banned or anything but i would like to know how this works and why me or my freinds link didnt give me anything. thank you!