All Categories

Clan Boss Help

Clan Boss Help

Search
Comments
Oct 2, 2022, 12:5810/02/22
04/03/20

I also try to build my cb team and today I dropped 2nd maneater which I am building right now. 

I think out of your champs dracomorph, seeker, Fayne, drextar and ursala/sepulchel may do the job, but please make sure you have enough speed on them. 

What cb level  are you dealing with?

also , if possible, it would be fantastic if you have a champ with aoe block damage buff or/and unkillable like warcaster or maneater.

Oct 2, 2022, 15:0910/02/22
07/06/21
harleQuinn

No, it could be possible you are the minimum speed for everything, and one of your speed or divine speed sets is throwing off the speed fractionally and then clan boss isn't working properly.

But in your case it could be much simpler, since you DMd me your clan is hitting Brutal.... it could also be that you're fighting Brutal CB and using the improper instructions to get the team going to get the block damage working in this case.

Hm... I cant even test that theory, Ive no skill tomes for Seeker to get his A2 booked, Ill probably reach out to you when i do and let you know!

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 2, 2022, 19:0110/02/22
02/24/19
NECR0

Hm... I cant even test that theory, Ive no skill tomes for Seeker to get his A2 booked, Ill probably reach out to you when i do and let you know!

Sounds good! We'll get you there. Once you set it up once and get the hang of it, it becomes much easier.