Clan Boss Help

Clan Boss Help

Search
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Sep 29, 2022, 22:5609/29/22
02/24/19

Okay, so you've potentially got a bit of a problem here @NECR0 

You've got all the champs the proper speeds for a NON Ninja DPS team. So this will work with your Yaga in as the DPS champ. I am not sure it will work with the Ninja though.

I'll plug it into the calculator and see if it works how you've got it.

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 29, 2022, 23:0209/29/22
02/24/19

Checking the calculator, these are the minimum speeds you need to use Ninja

i

Yaga also works with those speeds, as seen here:

i

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 29, 2022, 23:0609/29/22
02/24/19

Your current speeds should work just fine with Yaga as your DPS though:

i

i

So maybe give this way a try before regearing everything and see how it goes? All you need to do is get to 2-3 key UNM, 1 key NM for now

Sep 29, 2022, 23:0809/29/22
07/06/21

I dont have Yaga, That was someone elses post. My plan to stop heiress from being stunned was Brakus

I can try rework the rest to match the right speeds. I might just need to use glyphs or add a piece with some speed

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 29, 2022, 23:1209/29/22
02/24/19
NECR0

I dont have Yaga, That was someone elses post. My plan to stop heiress from being stunned was Brakus

I can try rework the rest to match the right speeds. I might just need to use glyphs or add a piece with some speed

Ah.... Okay. Lets look back at your roster.

Honestly I would just tune Dracomorph or Fayne to 156-159 and put either of them in there. Dracomorph is basically as good as Ninja, or right below him, in clan boss damage. And then Fayne is in top tier damage dealers right below Draco.

Then you don't have to retune anything except a single DPS.

Sep 29, 2022, 23:1509/29/22
07/06/21
harleQuinn

Ah.... Okay. Lets look back at your roster.

Honestly I would just tune Dracomorph or Fayne to 156-159 and put either of them in there. Dracomorph is basically as good as Ninja, or right below him, in clan boss damage. And then Fayne is in top tier damage dealers right below Draco.

Then you don't have to retune anything except a single DPS.

Maybe Ill go Fayne then. I have Draco built for my arena team for weaken so i dont wanna mess with that. Only problem is i need a force afinity so they take the stun instead of heiress, Thats why i chose Brakus

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 29, 2022, 23:1809/29/22
02/24/19
NECR0

Maybe Ill go Fayne then. I have Draco built for my arena team for weaken so i dont wanna mess with that. Only problem is i need a force afinity so they take the stun instead of heiress, Thats why i chose Brakus

Ninja is such a punk to tune anyhow, and is better used in other areas of the game, might just be easier long term to not use him in CB.

And even with TRASH builds, in this exact comp, Dracomorph can 2 key UNM. Fayne should be able to as well, as long as you can get her to 158 speed, 230 accuracy, and decent crit rate and damage.

Brakus is fine to use for now when you're dealing with the Spirit affinity boss (it's spirit you swap them out on). :)

Sep 29, 2022, 23:2609/29/22
07/06/21

I dont think my Draco is built badly, Its just having so slow him down so much would knock him to be slower than my DPS, Unless i swap Elhain for Ninja?

Sorry for all the questions, I just feel like i was left with more after looking at DWJ video... Sorry 😭

i

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 29, 2022, 23:3009/29/22
02/24/19
NECR0

I dont think my Draco is built badly, Its just having so slow him down so much would knock him to be slower than my DPS, Unless i swap Elhain for Ninja?

Sorry for all the questions, I just feel like i was left with more after looking at DWJ video... Sorry 😭

i

If you have him built for something else, that's fine, leave him there. At some point you'll have a more appropriate champ (like Serris or Uugo, for examples) built to put in his place in Arena, then you can move him over into your Clan Boss team if you want.

Until then, using Fayne seems like a fine choice to me.

Sep 29, 2022, 23:3509/29/22
07/06/21
harleQuinn

If you have him built for something else, that's fine, leave him there. At some point you'll have a more appropriate champ (like Serris or Uugo, for examples) built to put in his place in Arena, then you can move him over into your Clan Boss team if you want.

Until then, using Fayne seems like a fine choice to me.

I did get some neew champs since last showing my roster, The main ones being Gaius the Gleeful and Tyran Ixlimor, Would Tyrant be good for CB? According to HH hes a 5* for CB? Just wondering if hes damage or something else?

Another question, I do have a warmaiden i put on the backburner for Draco, I could build her back up for PVP if Draco is still my best option?

Sep 30, 2022, 00:4109/30/22
07/06/21

@harleQuinn

Well, Not sure what im doing wrong. All speeds are right, Using Draco as DPS and Deacon and Heiress keep dying. They only get to about 10 million dmg around turn 16?

I know my Deacon is working towards 60 and heiress will be but i thought the damage would be more?

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 30, 2022, 05:5109/30/22
02/24/19
NECR0

@harleQuinn

Well, Not sure what im doing wrong. All speeds are right, Using Draco as DPS and Deacon and Heiress keep dying. They only get to about 10 million dmg around turn 16?

I know my Deacon is working towards 60 and heiress will be but i thought the damage would be more?

They shouldn't die at all until Turn 50 when the Clan Boss overrides Block Damage. Are you using the proper setup?

Go ahead and open this image.

i

Where it says Yaga your Draco should be taking his turns. 

You need to manual through Turn 0 and Turn 1 exactly as is listed on that page (Draco's skills don't matter but everyone else's do). After Demytha's A3 to block damage at the end of Turn 1, click Auto. It should then follow the order and ability usage listed here for the next turns until you hit turn 50.

Oct 1, 2022, 01:1710/01/22
07/06/21
harleQuinn

They shouldn't die at all until Turn 50 when the Clan Boss overrides Block Damage. Are you using the proper setup?

Go ahead and open this image.

i

Where it says Yaga your Draco should be taking his turns. 

You need to manual through Turn 0 and Turn 1 exactly as is listed on that page (Draco's skills don't matter but everyone else's do). After Demytha's A3 to block damage at the end of Turn 1, click Auto. It should then follow the order and ability usage listed here for the next turns until you hit turn 50.

Hey, So i did the first turn manually, But it seems my demytha is going before the clan bosses first turn? I cant seem to stop her from doing that unless i make heiress do her a1 first, But that doesnt help them progress far anyway

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 1, 2022, 02:0010/01/22
Oct 1, 2022, 02:01(edited)
02/24/19
NECR0

Hey, So i did the first turn manually, But it seems my demytha is going before the clan bosses first turn? I cant seem to stop her from doing that unless i make heiress do her a1 first, But that doesnt help them progress far anyway

Usually the recommendation would be that you go to this site and you put in all the information and you can figure out wht you could be doing wrong: https://deadwoodjedi.info/cb/34f8a7766af615aebef2e06844daa753539a827a

But, what is Dracomorph's speed? You did regear him yes? How many speed, divine speed and perception sets does he have? Does he have the Lore of Steel mastery?

Furthermore, what is everyone else's gear set composition.? We need to know how many speed, divine speed and perception sets each champ in your comp is using.  Do any of them have the lore of steel mastery?

Next, everyone is fully booked yes?

Lastly, we can look at masteries. I need to know what everyone's masteries look like.

Oct 1, 2022, 20:5110/01/22
07/06/21
harleQuinn

Usually the recommendation would be that you go to this site and you put in all the information and you can figure out wht you could be doing wrong: https://deadwoodjedi.info/cb/34f8a7766af615aebef2e06844daa753539a827a

But, what is Dracomorph's speed? You did regear him yes? How many speed, divine speed and perception sets does he have? Does he have the Lore of Steel mastery?

Furthermore, what is everyone else's gear set composition.? We need to know how many speed, divine speed and perception sets each champ in your comp is using.  Do any of them have the lore of steel mastery?

Next, everyone is fully booked yes?

Lastly, we can look at masteries. I need to know what everyone's masteries look like.

Not sure if im using the site right. But if i am, Should the true speed be whats on the myth heir page you first sent? Cause thats what i was getting their base speeds to before deacons speed buff?

But when i lower their speeds so the true speeds match the myth heir page, The attacks seem way off? I have their masteries below. I know theyre not all 60 but i was kinda testing the waters to see if they could even get to 50

Demytha 276 with no sets and IS fully booked.  

Heiress HAD lore of steel but i just redid her masteries. Her speed is 247, With 1 speed and 1 divine speed set. 

Deacon is 186. 1 perception, 1 accuracy and 1 crit rate set. Not fully booked. 

Seeker is 169, Not fully booked. 1 crit rate and divine crti rate set. 

I regeard draco, His speed is 157. He has 1 speed, 1 accuracy and 1 perception set. No lore of steel. Not fully booked.

i

i

i

i

i

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 1, 2022, 21:0410/01/22
02/24/19

First, real quick, the True Speeds should not match the page. The speeds on the page is the displayed speed.

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 1, 2022, 21:0510/01/22
02/24/19

Next, is Seeker's A2 fully booked? If not, this comp won't work until you do so.

Same for Deacon's A3. It also needs to be fully booked.

Oct 1, 2022, 21:1010/01/22
07/06/21
harleQuinn

Next, is Seeker's A2 fully booked? If not, this comp won't work until you do so.

Same for Deacon's A3. It also needs to be fully booked.

Ok so the problem is with seeker, His a2 isnt fully booked. But is he really the reson Demytha is going a second time before the CB?

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 2, 2022, 03:0310/02/22
02/24/19
NECR0

Ok so the problem is with seeker, His a2 isnt fully booked. But is he really the reson Demytha is going a second time before the CB?

No, it could be possible you are the minimum speed for everything, and one of your speed or divine speed sets is throwing off the speed fractionally and then clan boss isn't working properly.

But in your case it could be much simpler, since you DMd me your clan is hitting Brutal.... it could also be that you're fighting Brutal CB and using the improper instructions to get the team going to get the block damage working in this case.