All Categories

Clan Boss Help

Clan Boss Help

Search
Comments
Sep 8, 2022, 20:3909/08/22
07/08/19
NECR0

Ok gotcha. I recently got Arbiter so ill swap Seeker out for her once i have her built.

You mentions that no one can have TM boosting masteries, What is TM boosting?

Hmmm... Ok ill look at my Cruel and Savage. I was already looking at swift parry since i had 6* speed boots there and the 18% speed. Savage and Cruel still beat that set out though for Demethya?

tm boosting is short for turn meter boosting. any mastery that increases a champions turn meter, like cycle of revenge or arcane celerity, is one you'll need to avoid.

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 8, 2022, 20:4309/08/22
02/24/19
NECR0

Yeah im going to keep using my current team which is only 20-30 million per key. Its not great but with my clan it gets brutal killed (the tier we're on for clan exp medals). This is going to be my main focus. I tend to hoard resources until CVCs that way i can do a big bit of progression. Ill make sure to pop back here every so often and ask anything im unsure about.

I think my main one, And just say if the site specifies, But any recomendations for artifacts for those champs? From what you say, Demethya is just speed, Nothing but speed.

Also, I have my Seeker built for my PVP team, Hes got a speed of 220 for that to be third, Should i lower hims as the build suggests? Or is he safe as long as others are just higher?

Hi there. I see Kram and Thorne have already jumped in. As stated, all your champs must be within the speeds listed on that image I posted. So Demytha must be between 274-286, and Seeker must be between 169-175 and so on. At 220 Seeker is too fast and will not use his abilities at the proper times to keep Clan Boss from ever damaging you.

None of the sets truly matter except that you must have those champions inside the proper speed ranges. Then you will work to ensure that your Draco has 225+ Accuracy with a good damage build.... so he'll likely get perception, accuracy or cruel gear. Cruel gear is nice cause many people have it and it gives an Attack boost.

As far as Savage, I wouldn't use it outside of arena much. Clan Boss only has 1685 defense on ultra nightmare, which means the increased damage boost from ignoring some defense is much less than just using Cruel or even Attack gear.

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 8, 2022, 20:4609/08/22
02/24/19
NECR0

Ok gotcha. I recently got Arbiter so ill swap Seeker out for her once i have her built.

You mentions that no one can have TM boosting masteries, What is TM boosting?

Hmmm... Ok ill look at my Cruel and Savage. I was already looking at swift parry since i had 6* speed boots there and the 18% speed. Savage and Cruel still beat that set out though for Demethya?

TM is your Turn Meter. So you don't want masteries like Rapid Response or even Cycle of Magic.

As far as Swift Parry, that is a good option if it can get you to the correct speeds. Ofc that's also an Arena focused set, so if you can use regular speed pieces, it's eventually worth swapping back to those and freeing up the Swift Parry gear for arena champs when you can.

Sep 8, 2022, 20:4709/08/22
07/06/21
dthorne04

100% needs to be in the listed speed ranges, as well as following any instructions/presets for skills. You'll be able to find that in the link, too. (I have a screenshot for this specific comp somewhere, used it for 6 months or so, will post when I find it, if you would like) If we don't stay in those speed ranges and have proper AI set up for our skills, the tune fails.

Stay away from anything masteries that will affect turn meter boosts, or affecting skill cooldown such as Cycle of Magic. 

I assume you'll mostly end up using Speed or artifacts that affect your speed, especially on Demytha and Heiress. After that, you can focus on damage, and accuracy on champs that need it. Savage is pretty useless due to the CB's low defense, the return is not nearly enough. Better off with Cruel for DPS if it doesn't hamper your build. 

This tune will work Brutal through UNM with no changes, too. :)

Alright cool thanks. I havent fully gone through the build, Mostly been looking at the champions for it and working on leveling them and just fitting rooming some sets to see where the speed sits without upgrades etc.

But yeah id love to see the screenshots if you find them, If not no worries! :)

Sep 8, 2022, 20:5009/08/22
07/06/21
harleQuinn

TM is your Turn Meter. So you don't want masteries like Rapid Response or even Cycle of Magic.

As far as Swift Parry, that is a good option if it can get you to the correct speeds. Ofc that's also an Arena focused set, so if you can use regular speed pieces, it's eventually worth swapping back to those and freeing up the Swift Parry gear for arena champs when you can.

Alright so speed, Speed and speed. I use some divine speed too if ive got them spare too.

Ill probably rock Ninja as my DPS since my Draco is my arena debuffer and is in second position to let my nuker go next. Unless i build my warmaiden to take his roll?

But for the most part, My Ninja is somewhat built. Getting him to 225+ Acc shouldnt be a problem

Sep 8, 2022, 21:5609/08/22
Sep 8, 2022, 21:57(edited)
06/25/20
NECR0

Alright so speed, Speed and speed. I use some divine speed too if ive got them spare too.

Ill probably rock Ninja as my DPS since my Draco is my arena debuffer and is in second position to let my nuker go next. Unless i build my warmaiden to take his roll?

But for the most part, My Ninja is somewhat built. Getting him to 225+ Acc shouldnt be a problem

Be careful about using Ninja as your DPS. I'm not suggesting it necessarily won't work, but Ninja operates differently than traditional DPS due to his A1 TM boosting effect. Builds generally need to be configured specifically around him.

The speed range for the DPS is quite tight. My instinct is that Ninja won't be usable here.

dthorne04Moderator
Sep 8, 2022, 22:0109/08/22
Sep 8, 2022, 22:01(edited)
12/30/20
kramaswamy.kr

Be careful about using Ninja as your DPS. I'm not suggesting it necessarily won't work, but Ninja operates differently than traditional DPS due to his A1 TM boosting effect. Builds generally need to be configured specifically around him.

The speed range for the DPS is quite tight. My instinct is that Ninja won't be usable here.

The link posted earlier in the thread: https://deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tunes/myth-heir/

Actually has tunes for Ninja as a 2:1 and 3:1 DPS :)

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 8, 2022, 22:2709/08/22
02/24/19
NECR0

Awesome! Ninja makes a great DPS for this team, probably the best one tbh. All you need to do is beware of a couple slight speed changes when using him, I've included them here. :)

i

Seeker gets a little faster, shooting for around 180-181... and the DPS slows down to 166 since Ninja self boosts.

And even cooler, when you get more gear, you can switch Ninja to a 3:1 speed... which adds even more damage (info is in the Myth Heir link above on how to do this. :) )

Sep 8, 2022, 23:5209/08/22
07/06/21
harleQuinn

Awesome! Ninja makes a great DPS for this team, probably the best one tbh. All you need to do is beware of a couple slight speed changes when using him, I've included them here. :)

i

Seeker gets a little faster, shooting for around 180-181... and the DPS slows down to 166 since Ninja self boosts.

And even cooler, when you get more gear, you can switch Ninja to a 3:1 speed... which adds even more damage (info is in the Myth Heir link above on how to do this. :) )

Awesome thanks! Thats great! Like ive said, I havent really looked at it too in depth yet so i can keep saving resources and do one big push towards this. Need to get Demytha and Decon to 60 as the main priority. Then itll be gear. But this is a nice overview!

Might go dark on here till tuesday or something with some updates and such :)

Sep 8, 2022, 23:5409/08/22
07/06/21
dthorne04

The link posted earlier in the thread: https://deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tunes/myth-heir/

Actually has tunes for Ninja as a 2:1 and 3:1 DPS :)

What does 2:1 and 3:1 mean exactly? Like 2 attacks for evert CB attack and 3 attacks for every CB attack? :)

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 9, 2022, 00:2909/09/22
02/24/19
NECR0

What does 2:1 and 3:1 mean exactly? Like 2 attacks for evert CB attack and 3 attacks for every CB attack? :)

Exactly so :)

Sep 18, 2022, 23:0909/18/22
07/06/21
harleQuinn

Exactly so :)

Hey, So made some good progress. Got Deacon, Ninja and Heiress on the right speeds. Will work on Demytha next before Seeker (since Seeker will involve me building Arbiter). But was just curious, Deacon as hes built has 250 accuracy, But only about 24k HP and 1300 attack, Is that alright? Or should i try build him again? His speed will be right once i max out his boots. But as he is i wasnt sure if i needed to worry about his attacks or if its just his abilities that need to hit etc.

i

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 21, 2022, 20:3609/21/22
02/24/19
NECR0

Hey, So made some good progress. Got Deacon, Ninja and Heiress on the right speeds. Will work on Demytha next before Seeker (since Seeker will involve me building Arbiter). But was just curious, Deacon as hes built has 250 accuracy, But only about 24k HP and 1300 attack, Is that alright? Or should i try build him again? His speed will be right once i max out his boots. But as he is i wasnt sure if i needed to worry about his attacks or if its just his abilities that need to hit etc.

i

All that matters is that his speed is perfect and his Accuracy is good enough to land his debuffs.

You can go back and work on his other stats later, after the team has been doing it's thing.

Sep 21, 2022, 20:4209/21/22
06/25/20

More importantly ... what are you doing running champs who aren't level 60 through CB? Get him to 60!

Sep 21, 2022, 21:2809/21/22
11/16/20
kramaswamy.kr

More importantly ... what are you doing running champs who aren't level 60 through CB? Get him to 60!

I use a level 50 champ vs spirit affinity in myth heir comp, only because I had to regear geo for twins, and stun control is a pita. It was also a fast easy fix(for me) have to waste 2 keys for unm with it tho.

It sounds like op is a ways off but it should be brought up you will need a force dps champion vs spirit afinity CB.

i

Sep 21, 2022, 23:2309/21/22
07/06/21
harleQuinn

All that matters is that his speed is perfect and his Accuracy is good enough to land his debuffs.

You can go back and work on his other stats later, after the team has been doing it's thing.

Good to know, He just needs his boots done and hes ready once hes 60. Then its onto Demytha which will be intresting...

Sep 21, 2022, 23:2409/21/22
07/06/21
kramaswamy.kr

Havent used him yet. Still levelling him and Heiress to 60 before i even attempt the team. Plus i still need to build Demytha to have the right speed

Sep 21, 2022, 23:2509/21/22
07/06/21
evilized6666

I use a level 50 champ vs spirit affinity in myth heir comp, only because I had to regear geo for twins, and stun control is a pita. It was also a fast easy fix(for me) have to waste 2 keys for unm with it tho.

It sounds like op is a ways off but it should be brought up you will need a force dps champion vs spirit afinity CB.

i

I reworked my Brakus to match my go to dps speed so he will replace Ninja on spirit, Thanks for the heads up though

Sep 29, 2022, 22:4709/29/22
07/06/21

@harleQuinn 

i

i

i

i

i