All Categories

Arena is crap again

Arena is crap again

Search
Comments
Apr 2, 2022, 18:1204/02/22
12/19/19
evilized6666

So about those bot accounts. Multiple content creators have stated now that the "bots" are indeed bots, well kind of.

According to CC's they are low level accounts that are copied and then inserted into higher arena tiers.

I'm assuming it's true since I've seen 3 major CC's give this same explanation now. Not 100% relevant to this thread but I always enjoy how people refer to them as bots and moderators everytime deny them being bots. I guess both sides of the coin are half right.

But maybe plarium is busy this weekend cut and pasting all those "newly added server segments", or in their fashion they will let this mess go on for a few more weeks.

No, we were 100% right, BOTS EXISTED!!! Mods were wrong. 😆 🤣 

Apr 2, 2022, 18:5204/02/22
Apr 2, 2022, 18:57(edited)
01/04/20
Trips

No, we were 100% right, BOTS EXISTED!!! Mods were wrong. 😆 🤣 

Content creators have been very open with how little Plarium tells them despite having signed NDA's. So if they're saying something that is contrary  to what Plarium has said, you can assume that they are talking without actual knowledge.

That being said, the only proof I have is having searched names of those "bot" teams I encountered and found a majority of them in the RSL discord, which could be possible if the CC's are saying they're copies of real accounts. But since they probably have no actual proof it's more likely that they refuse to accept that they aren't bots and made some leaps to find something that fits their theories. So take what both I and the CC's say with a grain of salt. 

As with most of our discussions, you have me who has actually looked into whatever topic / tested whatever champion and tried to find an answer / make an informed assesment. And people who just regurgitate what they hear on youtube. 

Apr 2, 2022, 19:0404/02/22
11/16/20
Harbby

Content creators have been very open with how little Plarium tells them despite having signed NDA's. So if they're saying something that is contrary  to what Plarium has said, you can assume that they are talking without actual knowledge.

That being said, the only proof I have is having searched names of those "bot" teams I encountered and found a majority of them in the RSL discord, which could be possible if the CC's are saying they're copies of real accounts. But since they probably have no actual proof it's more likely that they refuse to accept that they aren't bots and made some leaps to find something that fits their theories. So take what both I and the CC's say with a grain of salt. 

As with most of our discussions, you have me who has actually looked into whatever topic / tested whatever champion and tried to find an answer / make an informed assesment. And people who just regurgitate what they hear on youtube. 

i

dthorne04Moderator
Apr 2, 2022, 19:2504/02/22
Apr 2, 2022, 19:25(edited)
12/30/20
evilized6666

i

I think you might be mistaken @evilized6666, selfies go in the tavern, which you can find here. 😎

Apr 2, 2022, 19:3404/02/22
11/16/20
dthorne04

I think you might be mistaken @evilized6666, selfies go in the tavern, which you can find here. 😎

this is actually sad. 

but thanks for making me laugh

Apr 2, 2022, 19:3504/02/22
05/14/20

I also finding it harder and harder to advance im actually feeling like im moving backwards ..  Arena every tier it drops me recently doesnt just effect my arena it effects Faction wars ...clan boss ...doomtower and everything as i lose stats each tier level i drop so now easily staying in gold 4 for over a year now im dropped and battling my azz off to get out of gold 3...  I have to say if i cant advance im contemplating just throwing in the towel and quitting ...  my gear and heros is 6 times better than it was yet im lower in arena thani ever have been ...  to make it worse my missions im on is reach silver 3 in 3v3 arena ...that aint happening not now ...  instead of enjoying the game now lately every time i turn it on im just one frustration after another ...you know what they say ..when its no longer fun and more work than play ...leave it

Apr 2, 2022, 19:3804/02/22
01/04/20
evilized6666

i

THAT'S SOME BIG SALT 

Apr 2, 2022, 21:3104/02/22
03/30/21
2step

I also finding it harder and harder to advance im actually feeling like im moving backwards ..  Arena every tier it drops me recently doesnt just effect my arena it effects Faction wars ...clan boss ...doomtower and everything as i lose stats each tier level i drop so now easily staying in gold 4 for over a year now im dropped and battling my azz off to get out of gold 3...  I have to say if i cant advance im contemplating just throwing in the towel and quitting ...  my gear and heros is 6 times better than it was yet im lower in arena thani ever have been ...  to make it worse my missions im on is reach silver 3 in 3v3 arena ...that aint happening not now ...  instead of enjoying the game now lately every time i turn it on im just one frustration after another ...you know what they say ..when its no longer fun and more work than play ...leave it

This post captures the problem with arena, especially as it is this week.

Players who play this sort of game expect to progress over time, either slowly or quickly depending on their time on the game and whether they spend money.

When they go down tiers in arena, they go back in everything - and for a game like this based on gradual progression that will result in many leaving, both ftp and paying.

I had a look at my clans discord tonight, i am one of 4 clan members who decided to take an extended break.

Apr 2, 2022, 21:4604/02/22

I hope you were not bored

i

Apr 2, 2022, 21:5104/02/22
Apr 2, 2022, 22:01(edited)
11/08/20
BenHuyAmon

This post captures the problem with arena, especially as it is this week.

Players who play this sort of game expect to progress over time, either slowly or quickly depending on their time on the game and whether they spend money.

When they go down tiers in arena, they go back in everything - and for a game like this based on gradual progression that will result in many leaving, both ftp and paying.

I had a look at my clans discord tonight, i am one of 4 clan members who decided to take an extended break.

Came  to  say  the  same  thing.    I've  enjoyed  this  game  over  the  years  and  have  spent  a  lot  of  money  on  it.  thousands  Over  2  years.

but  arena  was  always  a  chore.  Now  it's  just  incredibly broken  on  top  of  It.  I  was  always  in  G4,  then  G5  for  a  bit,  back  down  to  G4  for  the  lst  couple  of  weeks.

arena  is  getting  increasingly narrower  with  only  meta  teams  showing  up.  Everyone  has  their  best defensie  up  now  to  stay  in  their  tear,  but  we're  all  falling  lower  and  lower  over  time.

hand  on  heart,  if  i  fall  to  G3 then  I'll  just  walk  away  from  the  game  .  no  goodbye  post  or  fanfare.  I'll  just  spend  my  thousands  on  someone  else's  game .  

it's as  simple  as  that.

good  luck 

Apr 2, 2022, 22:2604/02/22
03/30/21
davis.tjd

Came  to  say  the  same  thing.    I've  enjoyed  this  game  over  the  years  and  have  spent  a  lot  of  money  on  it.  thousands  Over  2  years.

but  arena  was  always  a  chore.  Now  it's  just  incredibly broken  on  top  of  It.  I  was  always  in  G4,  then  G5  for  a  bit,  back  down  to  G4  for  the  lst  couple  of  weeks.

arena  is  getting  increasingly narrower  with  only  meta  teams  showing  up.  Everyone  has  their  best defensie  up  now  to  stay  in  their  tear,  but  we're  all  falling  lower  and  lower  over  time.

hand  on  heart,  if  i  fall  to  G3 then  I'll  just  walk  away  from  the  game  .  no  goodbye  post  or  fanfare.  I'll  just  spend  my  thousands  on  someone  else's  game .  

it's as  simple  as  that.

good  luck 

I get it, i was still in g4 when i stopped logging on, but i was literally having to refresh a dozen times a day and constantly fight to stay in G4 and it isnt worth it for a game.

I imagine this is a common experience, perhaps this is the level of dedication raid thinks players should have, but personally? no.

Apr 2, 2022, 23:2904/02/22
Apr 2, 2022, 23:32(edited)
12/19/19

i

1st place, but I can't get to G5 lol

i

Most arena I've done in a long while.  Maybe if I stop fighting Mith teams ill move up

Apr 3, 2022, 00:2504/03/22
02/14/21
Trips

i

1st place, but I can't get to G5 lol

i

Most arena I've done in a long while.  Maybe if I stop fighting Mith teams ill move up

Not sure if it is good or really bad that some of the Get GUD! crowd is saying how broken the Arena is 😁

Apr 3, 2022, 00:4904/03/22
06/25/20

I don't think that Trips is really saying arena is broken. G5 is largely irrelevant, and I doubt he's having any trouble staying in G4. I know that I, personally, am having no trouble, and he's much better geared than I am.

Apr 3, 2022, 01:4304/03/22

Arena is fine isn't? With empty Plat leagues :D When i said 2 months before in februar, Arena will be broken with new changes, all peoples who cry now here,  tried to explain, Plarium did very well.

Apr 3, 2022, 01:4504/03/22
12/19/19

Oh it's broken.  

Apr 3, 2022, 02:2804/03/22
Apr 3, 2022, 02:28(edited)
10/11/20

The higher you're up, the more you get attacked, people want those juicy +16s. If this trend continues, soon all of us Plat, G5 and G4 dwellers will end up in Silver and Bronze 😂

And then, threads will begin popping up, saying "I can't get to Silver 1 for Arbiter mission, it's impossible. I have to buy chickens!!!" 😂😂😂

Apr 3, 2022, 06:4204/03/22
11/29/20

i've had pretty much zero movement in g4 since the changes came about.  similiar win/loss/rate stats as trips.

guess I need to work on my defense to climb back into g4 after reset knocks me down.  or we can all fight over silver medals soon!

i think we're all saying the arena is busted.  just isn't busted for any of the reasons I thought it would be (mainly stone skin).  the new point system is forcing everyone down into one tier though.

Apr 3, 2022, 11:2804/03/22
03/30/21

This was my fighting record, that is far more fights than i did before g5 was introduced. I used to do 70 fights a week and finish on 3.5-3.7k 

i

Decent wn rate, but constant hits from players with +4 rotos and plat avatars.

I dont know if plarium will release the bots, their analytics will show people fighting much more and using gems which is what they want

They will only act if people stop spending or review bomb.

Apr 3, 2022, 12:0504/03/22
05/03/21
chris

i

Game is open about being pay to win, so if you want to be in Plat, you must get a better job or something. Git gud, spend more.  You need Arbiter and over 300 speed just to be in gold and good luck farming the golds required or getting to gold 4 without having a 30% speed aura lead and booster.  My guess is Plarium has a bot program and is making things more difficult, which worked at first to get people to spend more money, but now is totally broken. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.