All Categories

Am I fighting bots in Arena?

Search
Nov 20, 2021, 22:4511/20/21
05/03/21

I am gold 1, and most teams have Lilitu, Trunda, Arbiter, etc.  I don't believe they are real accounts because gold one isn't very high, and I doubt that many people whale out for this game.

Does Plarium add difficult bots to arena to entice paying money?  I understand that content creaters and whales exist, but it isn't to this degree.  We all know Plarium can make fake sheets with account names, and bots of normal accounts...so are they rigging the system and making bots of higher accounts?  My defense team rarely gets attacked.  I would expect 10-20 matches per day instead of two. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 20, 2021, 22:4611/20/21
01/04/20

Nope, those are either older players who don't play and are falling down the ranks, or someome with a lot of money but bad gear. 

Nov 20, 2021, 23:0811/20/21
05/03/21
Harbby

Nope, those are either older players who don't play and are falling down the ranks, or someome with a lot of money but bad gear. 

Impossible, inactive players would fall out within a few weeks.  I set one weak character up as defense, and others do too.  Rarely get attacked.  It would be easy for plarium to program bots to attack.  The teams that attack my defense are rare, and have weaker champions.  Raid isn't a skill based game, but in Street Fighter, if someone is in gold and plays a character they don't understand...they will drop to the bottom rank within two hours.  People leave weak defensive teams up for weeks and don't.  Also, Gold 4 is supposedly easier.  

The Sunday reset drops them a level.  The same issue exists in tag team arena.  Every bronze II account has 350+ team power.  I have been attacked 3 times this week. Obviously something is wrong.

Nov 20, 2021, 23:2311/20/21
10/15/20

Tag team arena is totaly different from the classic arena in the way the matchmaking works. In Tag team arena, the number of players per arena tier is limited, and in my opinion much to small according to the number of active players.

So you will see Arbiter and other top champs in tag team arena down to Bronze levels. I'm in Gold 4 in classic arena, and Bronze 3 in tag team.

In Tag team, there are allways enough players that set one-man def teams. They have no ambition to climb up. If I put in my full defense in, my battle log looks like that. Nobody attacks full teams when they can attack one-man def teams as well.

i

Nov 21, 2021, 02:4511/21/21
11/16/20

I would really like to see some pictures of refreshes from silver/low gold tiers of classic arena if possible. 

Nov 21, 2021, 03:0111/21/21
06/22/19

Plarium can not dictate what defense players should put in, and on how they should play this game, or where they should be in the arena rankings by just looking at the champions they have.

It is up to the players on how they want to play this game. They can have all the meta champions but too lazy to climb in the arena ranking so they end up in the low tiers. Or, they just have f2p champions but they are always trying to push up in arena rankings thus staying up in the arena ranks.

Nov 21, 2021, 03:0311/21/21
01/04/20

There are a few hundred thousand accounts that rise and fall through arena. I'm sure the number of end game accounts is more than enough to keep a steady flow down the ranks, since you can only see 10 teams per page I'm sure there will be a lot of these accounts to wade through. 

Nov 21, 2021, 07:0511/21/21
05/03/21
JoinME

Plarium can not dictate what defense players should put in, and on how they should play this game, or where they should be in the arena rankings by just looking at the champions they have.

It is up to the players on how they want to play this game. They can have all the meta champions but too lazy to climb in the arena ranking so they end up in the low tiers. Or, they just have f2p champions but they are always trying to push up in arena rankings thus staying up in the arena ranks.

Yes they can...they can program high ranking bots to motivate players to spend money.  As I have pointed out, not even teams that put level one magekiller on defense are getting hit many times.  There is a major discrepancy between how often people can attack, and how often defense teams are getting hit.  My hypothesis is the company is rigging the Arena to add more bots on sheets than actual players.

Many users report Gold IV being easier, which makes sense there because the company wants to keep players there so they whale out for champs to get into Platinum.  I will assume that arena is filled with bots.  I am in Gold I/II and see Arbiters, Trunda, Gorgorab, Mashaled, Lord Shazar, etc in every team..but they often have low team power.

Nov 21, 2021, 08:5611/21/21
06/22/19
Peacefull

Yes they can...they can program high ranking bots to motivate players to spend money.  As I have pointed out, not even teams that put level one magekiller on defense are getting hit many times.  There is a major discrepancy between how often people can attack, and how often defense teams are getting hit.  My hypothesis is the company is rigging the Arena to add more bots on sheets than actual players.

Many users report Gold IV being easier, which makes sense there because the company wants to keep players there so they whale out for champs to get into Platinum.  I will assume that arena is filled with bots.  I am in Gold I/II and see Arbiters, Trunda, Gorgorab, Mashaled, Lord Shazar, etc in every team..but they often have low team power.

That is a conspiracy that we can not prove. It is a known fact that a lot of players are demoralize by arena being difficult. Do you think they will spend more when they are demoralize?

Only the top 1% (most likely) or the players who pushes for plat are the ones who will spend to be better in arena.

The content creators are the ones who are enticing players to spend by releasing summoning videos. Players hope they will have their "luck" too, specially seeing one account with hunderds of shards, thus spending money for shards, and not for becoming better in the game. 

If you see a content creators say that don't spend on shards and spend on refills, and/or farming dungeons, then those are the ones that wants their viewers to become better. A champion will only be good when it has good gears. I was quoted recently when I show my Vlad deals 150k damage in gold 4, that even the crappiest champion when given gears they can perform well, and that is true.

==

My theory why gold 4 seems to be much easier is this, specially after arena reset, some players put easy arena defense to get their ranks lower, thinking that they will have "easier" opponents at lower ranks.

Now, players in gold 1 don't want their ranks lower, they want to stay in gold so they will put their best defense. 

Again, this is just my theory.

Nov 21, 2021, 11:0411/21/21
Nov 21, 2021, 11:09(edited)
10/15/20
Peacefull

No, there is no discrepancy between how often people can attack and how often defense teams getting hit. My arena def team was attacked 5 times in the past 13 hours. If a def team is attacked over and over again, than maybe that's an indicator that the def team is bad.

The attackers are real humans, and they can choose wich def team they attack. What do you think, who will more likely be attacked: Hegemon, Arbiter, Madame Serris, Trunda (a team I dream of), or Arbiter, Lyssandra, Uugo, Magnarr (my actual team), or a team like, for example, Kael, Skullcrown, Scyl, Raglin (a team of 4 champs that are not bad on their own, but are put together totally random without any strategy). Everybody will attack team no. 3 if it's on his actual sheet. That team will be attacked 5 times in 10 minutes, not 5 times in 13 hours, because that team is a free victory for the attacker.

If your def team is attacked only twice a day, I guess you have a strong def team. People don't attack strong teams.

Nov 21, 2021, 20:4811/21/21
06/14/19

The state of both arenas is so bad that it looks like Plarium either has no clue how to manage a mobile game or just doesn't give a damn..... or maybe both lol.

Nov 21, 2021, 21:2511/21/21
Nov 21, 2021, 21:25(edited)
01/02/20

most easy arena for all raid time is called bad

if you cant even kill bots - you are bad 

Nov 21, 2021, 22:2111/21/21
11/16/20
Чебупеля

Bro u very pro. I'm stuck in silver arena please tell me how I can kill everyone and be good.

Nov 21, 2021, 23:2111/21/21
05/03/21
Skadi

No, there is no discrepancy between how often people can attack and how often defense teams getting hit. My arena def team was attacked 5 times in the past 13 hours. If a def team is attacked over and over again, than maybe that's an indicator that the def team is bad.

The attackers are real humans, and they can choose wich def team they attack. What do you think, who will more likely be attacked: Hegemon, Arbiter, Madame Serris, Trunda (a team I dream of), or Arbiter, Lyssandra, Uugo, Magnarr (my actual team), or a team like, for example, Kael, Skullcrown, Scyl, Raglin (a team of 4 champs that are not bad on their own, but are put together totally random without any strategy). Everybody will attack team no. 3 if it's on his actual sheet. That team will be attacked 5 times in 10 minutes, not 5 times in 13 hours, because that team is a free victory for the attacker.

If your def team is attacked only twice a day, I guess you have a strong def team. People don't attack strong teams.

5 times in a day?  When top arena people get 35 attacks per day?  Yes, if you put an ultra weak defense team, you will get hit 5-6 times per day.   Yet, I would expect over 50 attacks because everyone would attack a weak team.  A lot of people set weak defense teams, and they don't pop often on the sheets, and there is a 100% certainty people will attack them.  So obviously the company is making fake arena accounts for sheets.

You hypothetically allege that a bad team will get attacked more often, but I have a bad team set up.  They get attacked twice a day, at most.  No damage, defense down, etc.

Nov 21, 2021, 23:2411/21/21
05/03/21
Чебупеля

This isn't a skill based game, when the company stacks arena bot teams against players...the system is rigged.  500+ accuracy Mashalled teams in Gold I are on every sheet.  I have acuracy down, and high resistance, so know their specs.

Nov 21, 2021, 23:4511/21/21
05/03/21
evilized6666

Bro u very pro. I'm stuck in silver arena please tell me how I can kill everyone and be good.

It isn't skill based, but it would be easy to program bots per account. So maybe he is a whale that gets easier bots.  The customer service tag states how much each player spent.  It would be easy to program bots to go easier on high spenders.

Nov 22, 2021, 00:1211/22/21
11/16/20
Peacefull

This isn't a skill based game, when the company stacks arena bot teams against players...the system is rigged.  500+ accuracy Mashalled teams in Gold I are on every sheet.  I have acuracy down, and high resistance, so know their specs.

Please show some screenshots of the 500 acc mashalled teams onnsome refreshes and share with me in which way you have deduced they have 500acc.

Also post your arena team. With your champions stats as well. I'm trying to learn to get good.

harleQuinnModerator
Nov 22, 2021, 00:2011/22/21
02/24/19
evilized6666

Please show some screenshots of the 500 acc mashalled teams onnsome refreshes and share with me in which way you have deduced they have 500acc.

Also post your arena team. With your champions stats as well. I'm trying to learn to get good.

You've got me interested in your team as well, Peacefull. 

I'd like to see too, if you don't mind sharing?

harleQuinnModerator
Nov 22, 2021, 00:3011/22/21
Nov 22, 2021, 00:31(edited)
02/24/19

Also, Harbby took a look at this. To quote him from another thread:

They aren't bot accounts. I took the time last time the "bots" were rolled back out (arena algorithm was changed)  to search every english name that I came across and most of them were individuals in the RSL discord. I somehow don't think Plarium is going to take the time to create fake accounts with posting history just to hide bots. 

Players also said they had to be bots because they were so weak and in Gold 4, so I took my 98k power f2p account, who didn't even have a def down yet, and fed on the "bots" all the way to gold 4. Which is what all of the other weak accounts were doing, feeding on each other to climb. This flooded the upper ranks with them, the community managers said it would only be temporary as the weak accounts would be beaten back down to lower ranks. This has now happened for the most part, there are far less of these teams available which wouldn't be the case if Plarium wanted them to exist in the first place.  

Nov 22, 2021, 01:0111/22/21
06/22/19
Peacefull

I'd say this game requires

30% skill (in composing teams and speed tuning, but there are already guides in youtube so this should got you covered) 

60% hardwork and patience (continuous farming in dungeons but if you want less hardwork and have no patience buy their speed gear packs) 

10% luck in summoning

Whether the game is rigged or not, you still need the said quality in this game. 

Like what I said in my previous post, the quality of the gears of your opponent does not equate to a rank where you should belong. They can have the highest speed in the game or the highes acc but still in bronze just because they are just doing 1-2 battles a day. 

If I will follow your logic, you said you have high resistance, what is the highest resistance of your champion? And why are you still in gold 1 with that high resistance? These questions are also asked by your opponent you defeated. 

dthorne04Moderator
Nov 22, 2021, 01:1811/22/21
Nov 22, 2021, 01:21(edited)
12/30/20
Peacefull

I have sincere doubts you're running into 500 accuracy champions of any kind with any regularity in Gold 1. 

With regards to getting challenged by teams, I bounce around between 3,000 to 3,200 most of the week in Gold IV and this is what my daily defense looks like every day, extrapolated over 24 hours, and get challenged with a higher frequency as I climb higher. 

i

I have a bad/generic 305 Arbiter defensive lineup, thus I get challenged by better teams. This is a light day as I slipped back down to the low 3ks due to lack of time.

Arena isn't rigged, it's just gotten more diffcult over time, which was communicated months and months ago, giving players fair warning. The answer as always is grind out better gear, put in the time to creating better offensive and defensive teams and better results will follow. 

I understand the frustration of arena, we've all been there before, banging our heads against the wall. It will do you more good in the long term to try to be constructive in your approach to the game rather than come up with conspiracy theories.