All Categories

Am I fighting bots in Arena?

Am I fighting bots in Arena?

Search
Comments
Nov 22, 2021, 02:1011/22/21
11/16/20

Thanks for posting some refreshes.

Can you tell me me what kind of comp you are playing with? What speed are you at, and how often vs these teams do you win the speed race?

Nov 22, 2021, 09:2511/22/21
04/02/19
Harbby

There are a few hundred thousand accounts that rise and fall through arena. I'm sure the number of end game accounts is more than enough to keep a steady flow down the ranks, since you can only see 10 teams per page I'm sure there will be a lot of these accounts to wade through. 

That's true - but because they don't just pick ten opponents at random from the tier and persist in their 'matchmaking algorithm' it makes arena artificially unfair

Nov 22, 2021, 09:3811/22/21
10/08/21

Fighting  yourself.

Arena  frustrating and   all  those  that  "happily"  play  the  game  knowing  how  screwed  up  it  is  -  an  amazing thing  to  watch.

Keep  throwing  money  to  P  and  they  may  one  day  fix  the  mess.

in  the  meantime  why  bitch?  

Nothing  will  change  -  and  everyone quite  happy  to  keep  the  lopsided  mess  whilst  new  players  leave  after  the  experience and  frustration  in  classical  arena  -  i  am  one  of  those  and  told  to  suck  it  in  and  just  spend  more  money  to  get  ahead  ..  spent  enuff.

Nov 22, 2021, 11:4311/22/21
05/13/19
Peacefull

This isn't a skill based game, when the company stacks arena bot teams against players...the system is rigged.  500+ accuracy Mashalled teams in Gold I are on every sheet.  I have acuracy down, and high resistance, so know their specs.

A  500  ACC  Mashalled  you  say?

Well  my  650  RESIST  Wurlim  is  unphased!

i

Nov 22, 2021, 14:4311/22/21
06/25/20

I do hope you realise that many of the teams in those screenshots could be beaten by a cookie-cutter speed nuke team with almost no effort.

Nov 22, 2021, 16:2111/22/21
Nov 22, 2021, 18:07(edited)
07/21/20

To say it short: arena is *stuff*

No cursing please. Thanks! -Q

Nov 22, 2021, 16:3811/22/21
01/02/20
evilized6666

I would really like to see some pictures of refreshes from silver/low gold tiers of classic arena if possible. 

show your team so we can see how bad you are

Nov 22, 2021, 16:3911/22/21
01/02/20
aglaiya

To say it short: arena is *stuff*

No cursing please. Thanks! -Q

more short - learn to play

Nov 22, 2021, 20:2811/22/21
10/15/20
Player J

A  500  ACC  Mashalled  you  say?

Well  my  650  RESIST  Wurlim  is  unphased!

i

That's an impressive resistance stat.

On the other hand, my 0 acc Ghostborn tells me he is not impressed. 😜

Nov 22, 2021, 23:4011/22/21
Nov 22, 2021, 23:43(edited)
11/16/20
Чебупеля

show your team so we can see how bad you are

i

Ok. I struggle hard like many in arena but also try. I want to be good. This is my team.

i

And these are some teams I'm picking on for free win after reset today. Always easy team fight Monday morning. Very fun. I want to be good though so I keep try.

Nov 23, 2021, 09:1211/23/21
05/13/19
Skadi

That's an impressive resistance stat.

On the other hand, my 0 acc Ghostborn tells me he is not impressed. 😜

Of  course,  Ghostborn  isn't impressed.

Ghostborn  is  a  God  Among  Legendaries,  but  you  would  be  surprised at  how  sneaky  my  Wurlim  is.  

My  Wurlim  has  caught  other  Leggo  teams  off  guard.  😎

Nov 23, 2021, 09:2011/23/21
05/13/19
evilized6666

i

Ok. I struggle hard like many in arena but also try. I want to be good. This is my team.

i

And these are some teams I'm picking on for free win after reset today. Always easy team fight Monday morning. Very fun. I want to be good though so I keep try.

What  you  need  is  a  hero  who  gives  your  team  "Increase  Attack  50%  Buff."

Warmaiden  &  Kael  damage  scales  from  ATK.

Increase  ATK  50%  Buff  would  allow  them  to  nuke  harder.

What  other  heroes  do  you  own?

Nov 23, 2021, 14:0411/23/21
Nov 23, 2021, 14:21(edited)
05/03/21
dthorne04

I have sincere doubts you're running into 500 accuracy champions of any kind with any regularity in Gold 1. 

With regards to getting challenged by teams, I bounce around between 3,000 to 3,200 most of the week in Gold IV and this is what my daily defense looks like every day, extrapolated over 24 hours, and get challenged with a higher frequency as I climb higher. 

i

I have a bad/generic 305 Arbiter defensive lineup, thus I get challenged by better teams. This is a light day as I slipped back down to the low 3ks due to lack of time.

Arena isn't rigged, it's just gotten more diffcult over time, which was communicated months and months ago, giving players fair warning. The answer as always is grind out better gear, put in the time to creating better offensive and defensive teams and better results will follow. 

I understand the frustration of arena, we've all been there before, banging our heads against the wall. It will do you more good in the long term to try to be constructive in your approach to the game rather than come up with conspiracy theories.

I got a time out for a few days on these forums.  I did 3 matches, and it was always landing.  I procced the three turn debuff for proof. I forgot Mashalled got an extra turn after he went, and wouldn't have the debuff after his turn. The third time he did.  I was using + 50 RES aura from Teela gormane just to see how high, a few folks had Salad.  She took my dec def champs, have one for each color. The first Salad I found was able to land on a 315 Res Ursala, while the Salad had -50% ACC debuff.  So I would guess over 600 ACC on that Gold 1 Salad.  My Drakes is high Res too, but not as high as Ursula.  I understand that there is always a 5% chance to land, but the first guy I found was always landing.

i

i

i

Nov 23, 2021, 14:4711/23/21
05/03/21

My Drakes had 196+50 RES, and the first Salad, on the first sheet was able to land on both with a - 50 ACC debuff.  

i

OracleCommunity Manager
Nov 23, 2021, 15:0511/23/21
03/02/21

Sorry for the interruption but I have to state that just in case - there are no bot teams in the game at all. All the teams you can find on the Arena are real players who happen to get in whatever Tier you find them through some natural matchmaking and progression processes. There are no teams (bots or not) artificially placed into a particular tear to increase or decrease the level of challenge there.

Nov 23, 2021, 15:2011/23/21
06/25/20
Peacefull

I got a time out for a few days on these forums.  I did 3 matches, and it was always landing.  I procced the three turn debuff for proof. I forgot Mashalled got an extra turn after he went, and wouldn't have the debuff after his turn. The third time he did.  I was using + 50 RES aura from Teela gormane just to see how high, a few folks had Salad.  She took my dec def champs, have one for each color. The first Salad I found was able to land on a 315 Res Ursala, while the Salad had -50% ACC debuff.  So I would guess over 600 ACC on that Gold 1 Salad.  My Drakes is high Res too, but not as high as Ursula.  I understand that there is always a 5% chance to land, but the first guy I found was always landing.

i

i

i

I refer you to this very informative thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/RaidShadowLegends/comments/evijl0/accuracy_vs_resistance_graph/

tl;dr - your 265 RES is far, far too low if you want to consistently be resisting. You need to be closer to 350, PLUS a resist aura, if you want to consistently resist:

• at 42 more resistance than accuracy of attacker, defender has more than 50% chance of resisting
  • at default values of 30 resistance and 0 accuracy, there's 30% chance to resist, and 70% chance to land debuff
  • at equal values, the advantage goes to attacker at 92% chance to land
  • and, just to add one more to the mix - suppose from your example that salad had 400 ACC (very easily achievable, my Serris has 430 with only a single item at level 16). after the debuff he is down to 200 ACC. against your 265 RES Ursala, that would translate into -65 difference of ACC to RES. that results in roughly 20% chance to land the debuff. but, more likely, salad has a bunch of masteries that will add on to that number, which don't show up on the stat sheet - +20 from Charged Focus, +16 from Swarm Smiter, for another +36. Add that on and the difference drops to about -30. At -30, his chance of landing a debuff is 70%.
Nov 23, 2021, 15:4811/23/21
11/16/20
Player J

What  you  need  is  a  hero  who  gives  your  team  "Increase  Attack  50%  Buff."

Warmaiden  &  Kael  damage  scales  from  ATK.

Increase  ATK  50%  Buff  would  allow  them  to  nuke  harder.

What  other  heroes  do  you  own?

i

Thank you for the advice player J, I usually agree and respect your posts pertaining to arena as you are usually very helpful.

In this case I'm just trolling the poster tofu as he does not share the same posting quality as yourself.

Nov 23, 2021, 16:5311/23/21
Nov 23, 2021, 17:04(edited)
05/03/21
kramaswamy.kr

I refer you to this very informative thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/RaidShadowLegends/comments/evijl0/accuracy_vs_resistance_graph/

tl;dr - your 265 RES is far, far too low if you want to consistently be resisting. You need to be closer to 350, PLUS a resist aura, if you want to consistently resist:

• at 42 more resistance than accuracy of attacker, defender has more than 50% chance of resisting
  • at default values of 30 resistance and 0 accuracy, there's 30% chance to resist, and 70% chance to land debuff
  • at equal values, the advantage goes to attacker at 92% chance to land
  • and, just to add one more to the mix - suppose from your example that salad had 400 ACC (very easily achievable, my Serris has 430 with only a single item at level 16). after the debuff he is down to 200 ACC. against your 265 RES Ursala, that would translate into -65 difference of ACC to RES. that results in roughly 20% chance to land the debuff. but, more likely, salad has a bunch of masteries that will add on to that number, which don't show up on the stat sheet - +20 from Charged Focus, +16 from Swarm Smiter, for another +36. Add that on and the difference drops to about -30. At -30, his chance of landing a debuff is 70%.

Thanks for the link, but I had Teela as aura for + 50 RES so by your math of a 400 ACC Salad, I was + 105 RES to that ACC level.  So Salad would have a 5% chance according to the graph, which I said in my OP.  I didn't shop for crazy teems, I just picked the first Salad that came up, and that Salad was landing his stuff on my people.  Statistically, maybe he kept getting 5% luck lands.

My biggest point was defense isn't getting hit as often as would be expected.  With all the stacked teams in Gold I, my team only got hit 3 times in the last 24 hours.  The teams won, and looked normal compared to the ones on my sheets.  Since it requires 1000s of gold medals to do anything in the great hall...wouldn't there be much more defense activity?  

Nov 27, 2021, 12:0511/27/21
07/25/21

We need low level bots in Gold tier. Im Gold 1 right now and i lose at least 300 points everyday because every other team has Arbiter and people see me without arbiter and attack with speed teams. I have to rank up till Gold 4 for Arbiter but even in silver 4 everyone has Arbiter. And sometimes even Lydia. Im seeing content creator's videos and they even have 1 man defence teams and lower team power teams in gold 4 or plat. With worse teams than mine people are in higher ranks because they started 1 months ago than me and they are still facing with weaker teams because they managed to pass this teams with while there is still bots in game. Im facing people with Arbiter, Trunda, Tormin , Lilitu , Krisk,Kymar. 

Even if i manage to rank up people literally farming my defence team so easily not because my team is bad, enemies are like huge. 2 Lydia teams beat my defence and i lost 28 points in just 1.5 mins. How can we get Arbiter like this when we are already facing with Arbiter teams? What are this 100 Lv guys doing here ?

i

harleQuinnModerator
Nov 27, 2021, 17:1411/27/21
02/24/19
4Tranquil

We need low level bots in Gold tier. Im Gold 1 right now and i lose at least 300 points everyday because every other team has Arbiter and people see me without arbiter and attack with speed teams. I have to rank up till Gold 4 for Arbiter but even in silver 4 everyone has Arbiter. And sometimes even Lydia. Im seeing content creator's videos and they even have 1 man defence teams and lower team power teams in gold 4 or plat. With worse teams than mine people are in higher ranks because they started 1 months ago than me and they are still facing with weaker teams because they managed to pass this teams with while there is still bots in game. Im facing people with Arbiter, Trunda, Tormin , Lilitu , Krisk,Kymar. 

Even if i manage to rank up people literally farming my defence team so easily not because my team is bad, enemies are like huge. 2 Lydia teams beat my defence and i lost 28 points in just 1.5 mins. How can we get Arbiter like this when we are already facing with Arbiter teams? What are this 100 Lv guys doing here ?

i

You can do this! We just got two people in my clan done with this Gold 4 mission after they were stuck in Gold 1 for a long time! We just went through their builds and made some tweaks, rebuilt a champ or two, and they were able to get into Gold 4 just this week!

Why don't you post your team and their builds in a new thread and we'll try and help with some recommendations?