Am I fighting bots in Arena?

Am I fighting bots in Arena?

Search
Comments
Nov 27, 2021, 19:3011/27/21
Nov 27, 2021, 21:30(edited)
07/25/21
harleQuinn

You can do this! We just got two people in my clan done with this Gold 4 mission after they were stuck in Gold 1 for a long time! We just went through their builds and made some tweaks, rebuilt a champ or two, and they were able to get into Gold 4 just this week!

Why don't you post your team and their builds in a new thread and we'll try and help with some recommendations?

The problem starts there, my champs just never ever gonna be as good as this teams. My best speed lead is High Khatun and she is %19. I never ever get first turn against this teams. I tried to have go second team but i dont have any go second champ other than Sandslashed survivor. I have no good reviver i dont have Scyl yet.

i

And doesnt matter how much i win  , im getting smacked in arena defence and lose 300 points everyday because of enemy speed teams with Arbiter.For example in that photo its only 10 mins i lost 26 points. Its just dead end i just have to buy like 100 sacred shards to get a nice speed lead legendary/epic champ (like kymar) or i cant catch them. 

Nov 28, 2021, 00:3511/28/21
01/04/20
4Tranquil

The problem starts there, my champs just never ever gonna be as good as this teams. My best speed lead is High Khatun and she is %19. I never ever get first turn against this teams. I tried to have go second team but i dont have any go second champ other than Sandslashed survivor. I have no good reviver i dont have Scyl yet.

i

And doesnt matter how much i win  , im getting smacked in arena defence and lose 300 points everyday because of enemy speed teams with Arbiter.For example in that photo its only 10 mins i lost 26 points. Its just dead end i just have to buy like 100 sacred shards to get a nice speed lead legendary/epic champ (like kymar) or i cant catch them. 

I, uhh, ate my High Khatun. So by the time I got another speed lead it was Lyssandra. I used to HATE fighting High Khatun teams they always spanked me. I had to farm dragon for months to catch up. 

Dec 12, 2021, 20:4112/12/21
05/03/21
JoinME

I'd say this game requires

30% skill (in composing teams and speed tuning, but there are already guides in youtube so this should got you covered) 

60% hardwork and patience (continuous farming in dungeons but if you want less hardwork and have no patience buy their speed gear packs) 

10% luck in summoning

Whether the game is rigged or not, you still need the said quality in this game. 

Like what I said in my previous post, the quality of the gears of your opponent does not equate to a rank where you should belong. They can have the highest speed in the game or the highes acc but still in bronze just because they are just doing 1-2 battles a day. 

If I will follow your logic, you said you have high resistance, what is the highest resistance of your champion? And why are you still in gold 1 with that high resistance? These questions are also asked by your opponent you defeated. 

You are wrong because of the pay to win model.....

Even free to play, this game requires zero skill.  How hard is it to arange a team, just copy and paste what Hellhades does and make substitutions.  Not really work required since there are 3rd party aplications reccomended by professional Raid advocates...the content creaters get $300 worth of stuff weekly.....those aplications can auto farm.

In fact, at mobile game conferances the prevailing theory is to take skill out of games...this isn't Tekken.  The players that spent the most money click auto attack, and win.

To get back on topic, the Gold 1 and 2 defense teams are all stacked with the best champs, but at a low level because they are fake.  Innactive accounts would get destroyed by the decay system, and this company should remove them anyway.

Dec 12, 2021, 21:4612/12/21
01/04/20
Peacefull

You are wrong because of the pay to win model.....

Even free to play, this game requires zero skill.  How hard is it to arange a team, just copy and paste what Hellhades does and make substitutions.  Not really work required since there are 3rd party aplications reccomended by professional Raid advocates...the content creaters get $300 worth of stuff weekly.....those aplications can auto farm.

In fact, at mobile game conferances the prevailing theory is to take skill out of games...this isn't Tekken.  The players that spent the most money click auto attack, and win.

To get back on topic, the Gold 1 and 2 defense teams are all stacked with the best champs, but at a low level because they are fake.  Innactive accounts would get destroyed by the decay system, and this company should remove them anyway.

You would be surprised, you can spend all the money you want and still suck at this game. And why would you want to play if all you did was copy a content creator and set your bot to farm dungeons? Seems kind of pointless there. 

I was a huge whale, Quinn is fully f2p, and she kicks my butt. 

Dec 12, 2021, 21:5112/12/21
09/12/20

From what I have seen Mobile games, particularly the Gatcha model uses bots to entice competitive players to spend more money. 

I played another game prior to RAID where I was in a guild that eventually climbed to the top of the server.

We agreed to only spend the minimum to keep things progressing at a pace where we wouldn't burn oursevles out financially. 

It lasted 2 months before mysterious power gamers joined the server with a non english speaking background  and started destroying us in arena battles with overly inflated teams.

We server hopped because of their poor conduct and lack of communication. Eventually all the big spenders got burnt out trying to keep up with the big guilds on the new server and quit including myself.

I came to RAID which was frustrating at first because of lack of distinction between new players and established players in terms of Server silo's but made my way to the top.

The recent change in the dupe system was the nail in the coffin for me so I don't plan on staying around much longer.

Dec 12, 2021, 22:3212/12/21
10/15/20

Most of those teams on the refreshes i would be ok with killing, now i have my own arbiter- i would guess that if under level 75 they havent done the grinding to be faster (at 333 speed i win maybe 70% of races in low G4)

But i have to say the G1 teams on these refreshes do not look any easier than the G4 teams i get.

As for whether raid is skill based, i would say it requires common sense, and if you want to utulise resources effectively as a free player it requires patience.

But generally its about grinding till your eyes bleed, then grinding some more

And (less importantly than grinding) either luck in pulls or spending to get shards to make your own luck.

Dec 12, 2021, 23:3812/12/21
11/29/20

i still think there should be a seperate arena for people who have completed arbitor.  i have mine, but it becomes an impossible task for those who have to beat people who already got her.

or just remove the arena from all missions.

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 13, 2021, 00:0112/13/21
02/24/19
trevor.wilson

Most of those teams on the refreshes i would be ok with killing, now i have my own arbiter- i would guess that if under level 75 they havent done the grinding to be faster (at 333 speed i win maybe 70% of races in low G4)

But i have to say the G1 teams on these refreshes do not look any easier than the G4 teams i get.

As for whether raid is skill based, i would say it requires common sense, and if you want to utulise resources effectively as a free player it requires patience.

And (less importantly than grinding) either luck in pulls or spending to get shards to make your own luck.

Grinding until your eyes bleed. Hahaha! True though.

Dec 13, 2021, 11:0612/13/21
01/04/20
trevor.wilson

What other champions do you run your Arbi with? 

Dec 13, 2021, 11:2412/13/21
06/20/19

I lose 90% of the speed battles in G4 and still win 90% fo the fights.  They go sometimes 2x before I get a turn. Then the fight usually takes 3 to 5 minutes.  I do pick my battles.