All Categories

Tomb Lord - Are you kidding me?!

Tomb Lord - Are you kidding me?!

Search
Comments
Aug 26, 2019, 18:5008/26/19
02/12/19
Plarium is far from perfect but sometimes i pitty them when they have to deal with idiotic people who are playing this game.
Aug 27, 2019, 03:1308/27/19
05/16/19

GoodGuyGlen said:

Why are you comparing Tayrel to Tomb Lord? Their skill sets are very different.

Not at all.  They both have the same def and atk down.  They simply apply it differently.  Sure, there are some differences between them, but in arena, they play the same role, Tayrel just plays that role MUCH better.  The AoE atk down Tomb Lord offers over Tayrel doesn't compensate for the lack of damage from him, nor does it compensate for the fact that it has a cd of 5 turns on his A3.

And I am well aware of teams with 150k team power and higher.  There is no "power shift."  Not sure if you're intentionally making that up to try to make a pseudo-point, or if you've somehow convinced yourself of that, but it is not true.  Go ahead and take a look at my latest video for arena.  I'm taking out teams with 130-165k with ease with Martyr, Nethril, Khatun, and Tayrel.  The video speaks for itself, but you clearly instead decided to just criticize without even actually watching it, because every one of your points here was addressed in it.

Who do you feel would be a more fair comparison to Tomb Lord?  He is an atk down, def down champion.  Hardly a poisoner with only 1 turn on his poisons after the nerf.  I can give a list of champions who do atk down, def down, and poison FAR better than him who DO NOT depend on 100% crit rate to do it.  *IF* his A3 at least did some damage, then that would be a different story, or *IF* the extra turn depended on the turn meter of the enemy rather than their HP, that would be an improvement at least.  Or, *IF* his A3 could be reduced to 4 turns instead of the 5 it is at currently (6 turns without spending hundreds $$$ on tomes).

And let me ask you, since you seem to think he is good in dungeons, what do YOU do to survive while you are waiting for the cooldown on his A3 and the boss has full atk?  You use a substitute?  Why do that when Tayrel can keep up atk down on a boss 100% of the time?  I have a hard time believing you know as much as you are trying to act like you do, yet seem to think that Tomb Lord and Tayrel don't serve the same purpose when they are both atk and def down champions...

And you clearly didn't read the part where I said Tomb Lord is ok now, just not that great, especially for a legendary.  Imo, he's not worth wasting the tomes on.  His atk and def down are not reliable, as even maxed on tomes, it's a 5-turn cd and only debuffs for 2 turns.  I could name dozens and dozens of epics that are FAR more useful than him in dungeons.  Heck, I can name RARES that are better than him.

And I have multiple clan members who farm stage 20, three of which have Tomb Lord.  Not a single one of them uses Tomb Lord on it.  His A3 has a 5 turn cd at best, which means most the time, it won't be on the Spiderlings (or the boss).  And as far as the boss spider herself, Tayrel can easily do an atk down on it just like Tomb Lord does, only he can KEEP that debuff up 100% of the time.  Tomb Lord cannot.  That's the problem - on Stage 20 bosses, you want a CONSTANT atk down to keep from getting one-shot.  Tayrel can do it, Tomb Lord can't.

Aug 27, 2019, 03:2108/27/19
05/16/19

To clarify here, this thread was started BEFORE the buff (and nerf shortly thereafter) that happened in 1.10.  Tomb Lord was the very first legendary I got about 4 months ago or so when I first started playing.  Quite rude for people to make snide remarks when they are doing so out of ignorance (reading time stamps is hard?).

Since then, as I already stated, he is *decent* now.  However, it's hard for you to make claims just looking at stats on a champion.  I have had him now for 4 months.  I maxed him shortly after getting him.  I now have 11 legendaries and dozens of epics.  There is not a single encounter I can bring him to where he is as useful as other champions.  In his defense, I do have some VERY good legendaries and epics.  For those who don't have that, then sure, Tomb Lord is good.  NOT great, but good.  However, as already stated, I know plenty of people farming stage 20 and 3 of them who have Tomb Lord.  None of them use Tomb Lord.  They pulled him out after the 1.10 buff, then shelved him again once they nerfed his poisons and A3 again shortly thereafter.

Aug 27, 2019, 04:5808/27/19
Aug 27, 2019, 05:00(edited)
03/22/19

I vary rarely compare champ to champ, because excluding generic commons and some rares, they all work differently even if they share similar debuffs/buffs. Sure you can prefer one or the other for various scenarios but comparing two champs in identical scenarios is straight up stupid, no matter what way you want to spin it.

Also you started this thread on patch release day, so you can cut the crap right there.

If you don't know how to use him and refuse to book him as a result, that's your loss. In the mean time, I'm going to continue using him in my auto Spider 20 team and permanently 3199 ranked Arena team. Good luck getting anywhere with your level of cognitive dissonance. After all, this thread isn't ranked 1 star with virtually everyone pointing out that he is good, contrary to your opinion, for no reason.
Aug 27, 2019, 18:2908/27/19
05/13/19

AscendantGod said:

To clarify here, this thread was started BEFORE the buff (and nerf shortly thereafter) that happened in 1.10.  Tomb Lord was the very first legendary I got about 4 months ago or so when I first started playing.  Quite rude for people to make snide remarks when they are doing so out of ignorance (reading time stamps is hard?).

I can say all the snide remarks I want to because you have been wrong for about 4 months.

I have told you that you are wrong on all your Tomb Lord hate threads!

• Tomb Lord was Good hero before the Buff.
  • Tomb Lord was a God hero after the Buff.
  • Tomb Lord is Amazing hero after the Nerf.

Tomb Lord never has been worse or bad.

Tomb Lord has always been good or above good!

The in-game reviews give Tomb Lord a score of 2-3.

The in-game reviews given to Tomb Lord have been made by idiots.

The gear recommendations given to Tomb Lord have been made by idiots.

You believe the propaganda of what others say about Tomb Lord.

Instead of utilizing Tomb Lord full potential, Tomb Lord is merely being wasted on your Rooster.

It’s such a waste to see that Tomb Lord being neglected under your owner ship.
Aug 27, 2019, 23:4308/27/19
05/16/19

GoodGuyGlen said:

I vary rarely compare champ to champ, because excluding generic commons and some rares, they all work differently even if they share similar debuffs/buffs. Sure you can prefer one or the other for various scenarios but comparing two champs in identical scenarios is straight up stupid, no matter what way you want to spin it.

Also you started this thread on patch release day, so you can cut the crap right there.

If you don't know how to use him and refuse to book him as a result, that's your loss. In the mean time, I'm going to continue using him in my auto Spider 20 team and permanently 3199 ranked Arena team. Good luck getting anywhere with your level of cognitive dissonance. After all, this thread isn't ranked 1 star with virtually everyone pointing out that he is good, contrary to your opinion, for no reason.

There was a previous thread as well.  I thought that was the one bumped up.  No need to be rude, although you do seem to desperately need self-aggrandizement, leading me to believe you are most certainly not farming stage 20 of Spider, especially with Tomb Lord.  You might want to try champions like Coldheart, Royal Guard, Bellower, Dark Athel, or if you have him, Nethril.  I could live a VERY long list of champions that are better than Tomb Lord in that encounter.

If you are doing Spider *optimally*, you shouldn't BE getting attacked anyway, so his AoE atk down is fairly worthless.  That's my clear indicator here that you have no idea what you're talking about.  I can only imagine how long it must take you to farm Spider on auto worrying about defense rather than offense.  If you have Tayrel, you should be using him instead of Tomb Lord for the additional AoE damage Tayrel offers.  Then, any champion you have with "attack based on target max HP" should be in there that has a solid AoE.  Again, Coldheart is amazing for the fight, as is Bellower since every single one of his attacks is AoE (and he is easy to get).  Your strategy is not optimal in the least bit.

Only reason I don't farm Spider 20 is simply because I haven't maxed my Spider champions yet.  I farm everything else at 20, and Tomb Lord is not a part of any of those groups for me.  I have had lots of other priorities in the game, such as maxing my clan boss group, maxing my arena group, maxing out my best champions, etc.  Spider champions are my next focus now.  WIthin a week, you'll be seeing videos on my channel of me farming Spider, and I can assure you, it will be in FAR shorter time than you are doing it with Tomb Lord.  Check it out in a week and I can teach you. ;)

The fact that you feel a need to brag about your "auto Spider 20 team" and "permanently 3199 ranked Arena team" makes me seriously doubt your claims.  And who cares about arena rank?  Gold IV is gold IV.  Rewards are the same, medal rewards are the same, stat bonus is the same.

And way to create a bandwagon argument there.  You know what cognitive dissonance is, yet you don't know what a logical fallacy is?  Lol, come on man, you trolling here?  Plenty of people have argued that the changes to Tomb Lord did not make sense and were done haphazardly.  Note his aura was and still is for arena, and he was clearly originally intended for arena.  The changes they made did absolutely NOTHING to improve him in arena.  He is still only "meh" for arena, yet his aura is STILL only for arena.  His A3 was NOT fixed for arena.  Still just as broken, only in a different way.  I already explained why, but you clearly ignored 95% of what I said and instead focused on self-aggrandizement.

Regardless, I really don't care to argue here anymore.  Doesn't matter to me what others think.  I said my peace, players can figure it out for themselves.  If others want to spend tomes on him like you, by all means they are certainly entitled to.  I simply know better, at least with my current roster.  Sorry you're upset that you spent legendary tomes on a champion that is not a particularly powerful legendary.  Not my fault, so don't take it out on me.

Again, he is ok overall.  He is NOT decent for arena, as Warmaiden is better for def down and can be farmed for if people need an AoE def down champion.  But, I already covered all of this in my video and more.

Aug 27, 2019, 23:5108/27/19
Aug 28, 2019, 00:26(edited)
05/16/19

Player J said:

AscendantGod said:

I can say all the snide remarks I want to because you have been wrong for about 4 months.

I have told you that you are wrong on all your Tomb Lord hate threads!

• Tomb Lord was Good hero before the Buff.
  • Tomb Lord was a God hero after the Buff.
  • Tomb Lord is Amazing hero after the Nerf.

Tomb Lord never has been worse or bad.

Tomb Lord has always been good or above good!

The in-game reviews give Tomb Lord a score of 2-3.

The in-game reviews given to Tomb Lord have been made by idiots.

The gear recommendations given to Tomb Lord have been made by idiots.

You believe the propaganda of what others say about Tomb Lord.

Instead of utilizing Tomb Lord full potential, Tomb Lord is merely being wasted on your Rooster.

It’s such a waste to see that Tomb Lord being neglected under your owner ship.

Multiple people have called you out on your ignorance.  You don't even HAVE Tomb Lord, yet act like you know more than someone who has had him for 4 months.  That is why I can't take you seriously.  Me and multiple others still believe you are a troll.  At the bare minimum, you have an IQ of pebble, with SERIOUS projection issues to boot.

According to you, everyone who doesn't like him is "an idiot."  You come up with every excuse under the book about how everyone who doesn't think the way you do is "idiots."  Meanwhile, NONE of the fast farms in stage 20 have him.  Hmm, how you going to delude yourself about that one J? 

J, I was an astroparticle physics major who finished with a 4.0 and highest honors kid.  And I even have the video posted on YouTube announcing my awards when I was commencement speaker at my graduation ceremony, so unlike you, I'm not talking out my arse, and I am not credulous enough to fall for your bs.  Meanwhile, you thought getting Foli took, as you put it in another thread, "careful calculation and planning" ROFLMAO.  To you, I would imagine remembering to inhale and exhale must be challenging, LMAO. 

Your ignorance here is truly astounding.  You really need some serious psychological help man.  Seriously, you have some SERIOUS mental issues here relating to a thing called projection.

It's ironic that YOU are the one who buys into propaganda and doing what you're "supposed to do," yet you project your own ignorance onto others in your delusions.  You criticized my gold IV arena team by telling me what I was "supposed to do," when you are in silver, LOL.  Come on...

Even made a video, yet you still continue your delusions.  Again, if you aren't already, go find a psychiatrist J.  I can't help you.  You are WAY beyond my help, I will admit that.  You are too delusional.  You could have a mountain of evidence in front of you, yet you will STILL continue delusions you have...

Aug 28, 2019, 00:0808/28/19
05/16/19

If anyone else would like to claim how great Tomb Lord is, prove it?  Show me a video of Tomb Lord in a FAST clear stage 20 group?  Or even better, show me Tomb Lord in a HIGH tier gold IV battle?  And IF by chance you do, if I have similar champions to that group, I will replicate it and show you at least 6-8 champions who will do Tomb Lord's job (atk/def down, poisons, and tm manipulation with slow) FAR better.

Last time I am stating it (and even bothering with this thread, as it is a lost cause), Tomb Lord is OK now.  He was NOT fixed for arena, and his aura makes it clear he was originally intended for arena.  Plarium staff once again ignored player feedback, and Tomb Lord's adjustments were haphazard to say the least.  They made him decent for dungeons, but he is still not particularly great in arena, nor do I feel he is up to par with a modest-level legendary by any means.

But again, where's the proof?  I made supporting videos showing Tayrel doing Tomb Lord's role better.  I could replace him with multiple other champions with better results too.  So, where is the evidence on the opposing end that he is so great?  Show me proof and I will be more than open to looking at it, but not wasting my time with people just blathering on here and certainly not posting anymore.  People who are skilled and experienced enough know Tomb Lord's place, and those who don't again have enough information in this thread (and the video) to make an informed decision.
Aug 28, 2019, 00:0908/28/19
Aug 28, 2019, 00:11(edited)
03/22/19

Desperate self-aggrandizement from a guy calling himself Ascendant God? Bit of a self awareness would do you a lot of favours. Like the fact you're doing Spider 11, what would you know about Spider 20 on auto??

Just give it up, you have no idea what you're talking about, you're barely even in mid game late alone late game. Stop spreading garbage opinions and making other players make the same stupid mistakes as you like feeding Raglin. What a joke.

Aug 28, 2019, 00:3208/28/19
Aug 28, 2019, 00:42(edited)
05/16/19

GoodGuyGlen said:

Desperate self-aggrandizement from a guy calling himself Ascendant God? Bit of a self awareness would do you a lot of favours. Like the fact you're doing Spider 11, what would you know about Spider 20 on auto??

Just give it up, you have no idea what you're talking about, you're barely even in mid game late alone late game. Stop spreading garbage opinions and making other players make the same stupid mistakes as you like feeding Raglin. I'm a joke and stupid though, so pay no attention to me.

Thanks for the laugh.  And what assumptions have you made about my screen name, eh?  It's a game, not like I changed my legal name, LOL. And I was doing Spider 11 simply to prove a point.  And already explained why, but you are clearly too busy thinking of ways to feed your ego to pay attention to the world around you.

See, the difference here is I make the videos to inform, and you can't (and haven't) refuted a single point I have made through evidence (screenshot does NOT mean fast clear), nor the proof I made through videos comparing them.  And while I try to inform and help others, you attack for self-aggrandizement.  You feel good attacking and talking down to others kid?  Does that make you feel better about getting picked on at school?  You think you can hurt my feelings by trash talking?  Lmao...

And funny how you make the claim I don't know Spider, yet I pointed out TWO of your 5 champions, Coldheart and Royal Guard.  You simply made a poor choice with adding Tomb Lord into it rather than a def down with damage like Tayrel.

And I don't know what I'm talking about, yet Tomb Lord and Tayrel are both def and atk down, yet in your words, they are "completely different"?  Dude, just because you bought your way to stage 20 doesn't mean you have any clue what you're doing, lol.  Again, I already showed proof, and I failed to see a video seeing a fast clear contributed to by Tomb Lord.  I already showed how Tayrel is more useful in Spider than Tomb Lord.  Next week once I have maxed my Coldheart and Royal Guard, I will teach you how to do it right son. ;)

And sorry that you're jealous that the rest of my champions are good enough to where I don't need Raglin.  You know yours can be too if you spend less time attacking people on the forums here and more time on working towards Arbiter.  Highly presumptuous and ignorant of you to criticize my decision when you have not seen my roster, nor do you have any idea what I currently farm, my clan boss damage, etc.  And no, I don't care to engage in a "who has the bigger d*ck" contest with you kid.  Already said, this is a waste of my time.  You clearly have your mind made up.  There are plenty of players who have posted and know better, and some like you who are upset because you maxed out a sub-par legendary.  Again, that wasn't my fault, so don't take it out on me.  That's Plarium staff who did that to you kid.

Aug 28, 2019, 01:0908/28/19
03/22/19
You're on Spider 11 and you call yourself AscendantGod, here, in game, and on your garbage Youtube channel. Nuff said.
Aug 28, 2019, 02:3208/28/19
Aug 28, 2019, 02:57(edited)
05/16/19

GoodGuyGlen said:

You're on Spider 11 and you call yourself AscendantGod, here, in game, and on your garbage Youtube channel. Nuff said.

Oh, so your life is so sad that you let your status in an APP define your worth?  And you are so ignorant as to base my worth on my accomplishments on ONE single dungeon in a SINGLE game?  Wow, you've got some issues.  And then resulting to ad hominem attacks.  Yea, definitely can't take offense from your unbridled and misdirected teenage angst, LOL.

So what, as a new player of the game, people have to pick lowly, demeaning names in your eyes, because at that point, since they had just started, how dare they pick a name of any worth until they are on end-game content, right?  Listen to yourself "Good Guy."  Seriously, really listen and look at what you're doing now.  Where is this anger of yours seriously coming from?  Again, I didn't create Tomb Lord, I didn't break him, and I had nothing to do with the source of your current anger, yet you're misdirecting it when all I did was state my opinions based on experience about Tomb Lord.  You think that justifies a personal attack on someone?  If you act like this outside of the internet, I could only imagine the lengthy criminal record you must have...

My focus in game has been maxing my champions for clan boss and arena.  Those rewards are the most valuable long-term (medals for hall boosts and clan boss rewards).  I have only played for about 3-4 months, only about a month as a hardcore player, and I have a family as well.  My life doesn't revolve around this game and I certainly don't let this game define me like you clearly do. 

I fail to see why I have any need to defend myself when your arguments have completely wandered off topic and onto an ad hominem attack.  Just because I have not maxed out champions optimal for ONE single fight, does not substantiate the claim that I do not know what I'm doing.  Again, I proved it through a video in TWO different encounters, you resorted to a personal attack.

And even if my clan boss damage is higher than someone else, does that mean "I know more" than them in the game?  Of course not!  Your reasoning is completely broken.  It could be due to a solid champion base, or hell, someone could've BOUGHT their account!  And it certainly doesn't take a ton of skills to read up on build guides on Reddit and AyumiLove, nor to buy a ton of champions through being a whale.  This game is ridiculously basic and simple, as well as p2w.  You making it out to be something complicated sounds a lot like Player J.  I wonder...

You realize you've picked a fight because you're angry that I called out the fact that you wasted tomes on a legendary that is not particularly spectacular, right?  You realize that you are directly insulting and attacking me rather than the topic at hand, right?  You really need to study some more terminology beyond "cognitive dissonance" kid.  Memorizing a few lengthy terms by no means makes you smart, lol.  Go learn what logical fallacies are, because you're full of them.  It's something great to learn.

And excuse me if my feelings aren't hurt that you don't like my channel.  I don't care.  Your feelings towards me, my opinions, or my channel have absolutely no impact on me whatsoever.  In fact, you merely remind me how immature children can be, yet how naive.  I'm starting to think you are just Player J on another account.  Same ignorance, same arrogance, same pattern of behavior - lashing out when corrected and/or proven wrong.

Again, the point of my channel is to inform.  And you've already tried to make the case moot by saying you cannot compare any champion to any other champion.  How about instead I hand you a list of champions you could put in Tomb Lord's slot there in Spider to help you?  See, even though you are hostile and bitter, I know you don't mean to direct it at me.  You just don't know what to do with your personal anger towards Plarium and/or your own ignorance, so you turn it into hostility towards others.

What was a debate on a champion being viable, you have turned into a personal attack against me.  That doesn't help your case - it causes it to crumble.  Again, "ad hominem."  Go look up a new term and learn kid.

And I'm actually putting together some stage 20 farming videos either tonight or tomorrow, depending on when I have time.  I am also in the process of maxing out my soon-to-be Spider champions at this time.  So, you seem to think I "don't know what I'm doing" because my champions for ONE single dungeon have not been maxed yet?  If you truly do farm 20 and that isn't just a screenshot you found online, you're well aware that farming most dungeons takes a COMPLETELY different team composition than Spider.  Spider is a completely different mechanic that calls for specific champions - AoE and max HP damage champions (which to date I have not particularly needed for other encounters).  So, because I haven't taken the time to max out champions for ONE single encounter, I suddenly don't know what I'm talking about? 

I will bet you $1,000 that on Stage 20, I can replace Tomb Lord in an encounter with SEVERAL other champions in that slot, no matter WHO you pick for the other champion roster, and I will find even epics to blow him out the water.  Not just Tayrel, but I will show you yet again in more videos on 20 why Tayrel is more viable yet again, as you clearly haven't learned yet.

But see, my life doesn't revolve around this game.  I don't even make money on my channel.  I made it purely to help others out.  If you think the information is bad, then by all means, go ahead and make your own channel and try to do better.  However, how is attacking mine accomplishing anything for you? At least I am trying to help others, which is far more than I can say you're trying to do...

Aug 28, 2019, 03:0708/28/19
05/16/19

To add here... Note additionally a logical fallacy called "cherry picking."  You're guilty of that as well Glenno. 

*  You focused on the stage of the Spider encounter, rather than the mechanics or point of the video. 

*  You attacked me for not doing the video on stage 20, yet completely neglected and dodged the fact that the video also has me taking on champions in arena that are nearly double my team power.  (This is again only because I am fairly new at the game still and need better gearz)

*  I also do damage on clan boss equivalent to champions with 30-40% higher team power there as well.  (again, gear issue, nothing to do with how "good" you are)

But yea, no clue what I'm doing, LMAO...

Aug 28, 2019, 04:1408/28/19
Aug 28, 2019, 04:23(edited)
05/13/19

AscendantGod said:

Multiple people have called you out on your ignorance.  You don't even HAVE Tomb Lord, yet act like you know more than someone who has had him for 4 months.  That is why I can't take you seriously.  Me and multiple others still believe you are a troll.  At the bare minimum, you have an IQ of pebble, with SERIOUS projection issues to boot.

According to you, everyone who doesn't like him is "an idiot."  You come up with every excuse under the book about how everyone who doesn't think the way you do is "idiots."  Meanwhile, NONE of the fast farms in stage 20 have him.  Hmm, how you going to delude yourself about that one J? 

J, I was an astroparticle physics major who finished with a 4.0 and highest honors kid.  And I even have the video posted on YouTube announcing my awards when I was commencement speaker at my graduation ceremony, so unlike you, I'm not talking out my arse, and I am not credulous enough to fall for your bs.  Meanwhile, you thought getting Foli took, as you put it in another thread, "careful calculation and planning" ROFLMAO.  To you, I would imagine remembering to inhale and exhale must be challenging, LMAO. 

Your ignorance here is truly astounding.  You really need some serious psychological help man.  Seriously, you have some SERIOUS mental issues here relating to a thing called projection.

It's ironic that YOU are the one who buys into propaganda and doing what you're "supposed to do," yet you project your own ignorance onto others in your delusions.  You criticized my gold IV arena team by telling me what I was "supposed to do," when you are in silver, LOL.  Come on...

Even made a video, yet you still continue your delusions.  Again, if you aren't already, go find a psychiatrist J.  I can't help you.  You are WAY beyond my help, I will admit that.  You are too delusional.  You could have a mountain of evidence in front of you, yet you will STILL continue delusions you have...

What a total laugh of a post!

“Multiple people have called you out on your ignorance.”

Who are these people you are referring too?

Everyone who has came to this thread as commented directly toward you.

They have even given several of my post upvotes. LOL

You are getting desperate at this point.

You are clearly making up imagery people to hate on me!

My comments have obviously struck a nerve.

Every time I response to you, you response back by telling me your resume & accomplishments.

You are obviously feeling insecure & threatened by me!

Why else would a person go to such lengths to build themselves up?

In addition, you have began saying outrageously wrong statements about me.

• You say I have Mental Issues.
  • You say I’m in Silver Rank in Arena.
  • You say I need a Psychiatrist.

Every thing you have said is completely wrong!

You don’t know anything about me.

Here is a Screenshot of my Gold 4 Arena Rewards which happened other day.

Here is another picture proving you are wrong again!

How many pictures do you need to see for you to understand that you are wrong?

TOMB LORD IS A GOOD HERO!

400+ Heroes in the game a lot of them are bad, but not Tomb Lord!

• You can whine about Tomb Lord being Bad.
  • You can con people into thinking Tomb Lord is Bad.
  • You can add smoke & mirrors to make Tomb Lord look Bad.
  • You can make videos about Tomb Lord saying he is Bad.
  • You can write an essay talking about Tomb Lord being Bad.

No matter what you do, at end of the day, The good players are going to see through your words!

They will know the truth.

They will know you are wrong!

Things in life can be very simple.

There is right & There is wrong!

We are right about Tomb Lord.

You are wrong about Tomb Lord.

I recommend discarding everything you know about Tomb Lord.

Objectively re-examine Tomb Lord with a fresh set of eyes!

In several different martial arts, They say a person can’t learn if there cup is full.

You must first empty your cup.

Than you should meditate to find your inner Chi.

Once, you have done this look at Tomb Lord again from new perspective light.

Only then will you become the Master of Tomb Lord.
Aug 28, 2019, 05:1308/28/19
Aug 28, 2019, 05:28(edited)
05/16/19

1)  Learn to read J.  Multiple players in here previously also confirmed Tomb Lord is only ok now, NOT as amazing as you make him out to be.  There are people on both ends of the argument.  Your ignorance and delusions simply make you filter out those you don't want to see.

2)  No matter what you say, you are delusional.  The video clearly shows Tomb Lord failing in arena while Tayrel came through on the SAME EXACT FIGHT.  How do you continue to delude yourself STILL after that?  You are clinically insane.

3)  There is no "we" J other than in your own delusional mind.  DaMoose called you out in the past about having no idea what you're talking about, and you did the same delusional rants with him.  Two other people have PM'd me asking about if you are mentally handicapped.  Another one PM'd me saying to not waste my time, as you're clearly a troll.  There has also been people in this thread and the previous Tomb Lord thread that called you out on being a troll right in the threads.  I'm inclined to agree, which is why I really don't even read your rants anymore.

4)  You want to claim you're not a troll, then go ahead and explain if Tomb Lord is "so great" in arena, how is his A3 extra turn "great" in arena, when he should be going first? 

5)  You want to act like you aren't an idiot, then go watch the video and YOU explain why if Tomb Lord is as amazing as you dream about, why did he fail in arena while Tayrel didn't with the SAME exact team on the SAME exact encounter in arena?  You don't even need to watch the whole thing.  Go right to 35:20 in the video.  You can see firsthand Tomb Lord fail miserably while Tayrel comes through for me.  Warmaiden, a RARE champion, could've done the job better as well.

6)  You are again doing your delusional rants.  There is no "words to see through."  Tomb Lord's issues are quite transparent.  You just live in a delusional world filled with, as Glenndolyn already put it, cognitive dissonance.  You believe whatever delusions you want, and you filter out anything that doesn't suit your delusions.

7)  You want to actually try to make a point, then address the issues for him in arena, JUST for arena, which are:

a)  No damage on his A3. 

b)  His A3 extra turn is based on a champion having less than 50% HP.  How does that benefit him in arena?  He SHOULD be debuffing before anyone hits, like I have Tayrel do.  So, how will he EVER benefit from that if he is attacking first?

c)  He needs 100%+ crit rate for his A2.  This means less HP, less defense to ensure he has the necessary crit.  How do you possibly continue to delude yourself into thinking that isn't a disadvantage compared to champions that don't require 100% crit rate?  And for poisons that only last ONE turn!

d)  While compared to Tayrel, he does have an atk down for arena, IF an opponent's damage is def or HP based, this is 100% worthless.

---------------------------

It really saddens me how delusional you are J.  Seriously, counseling man.
Aug 28, 2019, 05:3208/28/19
05/16/19

Here is one of the more recent people calling you out on your issues in a PM to me as well, so you can see I'm not making this up.  That's one of 5 I just read in my list of PMs about your issues.  Left out the name of them for anonymity (not going to rudely post a PM publicly without their permission).  Like he even states here, even when you are proven wrong, you delude yourself into somehow thinking you're right.  J, you're delusional man, and you need serious help.  You are completely detached from the real world around you, living in your personal delusions so you can continue thinking so highly of yourself.
Aug 28, 2019, 09:5308/28/19
03/22/19
Get out of your mum's basement, it's depressing seeing 40 year olds spend this much time typing paragraphs about a mobile game thinking he's winning some kind of argument and still failing miserably.
Aug 28, 2019, 11:5908/28/19
Aug 28, 2019, 12:04(edited)
05/16/19

GoodGuyGlen said:

Get out of your mum's basement, it's depressing seeing 40 year olds spend this much time typing paragraphs about a mobile game thinking he's winning some kind of argument and still failing miserably.

And yet more ignorance with presumptions, LMAO.  Not even close to spot on kid. I would imagine this is more projection, hoping I am in the same miserable circumstances you are.  Nope, sorry, yet another swing and a miss.

You proud of beating up your girlfriend?  Oh, how could I have possibly known you do that?  Your personality gives it away.  You are abusive, clear as day.  I see right through you.  Desperate need to belittle others for self-aggrandizement.  It's textbook and sad. 

Sorry, but you aren't going to get your abuse "fix" here with me kid.  Go find someone else to abuse. ;)

Nice to see that I have such a huge fan though.  Maybe one day if you're lucky and start behaving like a good little boy, I'll autograph something and mail it to you... for a fee of course. ;)

Oh, and yet again, thanks for making my point that you are so desperately wrong here that you are again resorting to ad hominem.  Again kid, knowing a single phrase doesn't make you smart.  You are quite transparent and far more common than you would like to believe you are.  You know you're wrong, and doing the pitiful "I can't win the argument, so let me instead attack the person" method, hoping to find a soft spot.  You aren't even close to my soft spot, nor will you ever find it.  I'll give you a hint why... it doesn't exist.  I don't have the self-esteem issues you do, so you can't target something I am ashamed of like you.  But again, appreciate such a huge fan.  Thanks. :)

And thanks again for proving my point that you have NO point, hence why rather than argue the topic at hand, you resort to insults.  Your best bet here would be to walk away with your tail between your legs and go beat up your girlfriend again kiddo.
Aug 28, 2019, 12:3808/28/19
05/16/19

Glendolyn, I actually feel bad for you now, so let me help you a little bit  before your next abusive tirade here...

I know your next abusive rant is going to be attempt to a label me as a narcissist again. I can actually make everything extremely transparent for you. Make it a little bit easier for you to try your next tactic of abuse here. .

The name on the channel is an alter ego. It is an actor, common sense would’ve told you that.  It is additionally to actually compensate for my low self-esteem. Despite the video on there of me being the commencement speaker at my graduation ceremony and finishing with over two dozen academic awards, I still felt I could’ve achieved more. I am my own worst critic, hence why you could never find a soft spot. I am already too critical of myself  to take it personally from anybody else around me.   And you attacking my name on the channel is like you criticizing Keanu Reeves as Neo in The Matrix,LOL.   Kind of hard to take it personally when it is simply a character you are playing for entertainment purposes. 

And if you look hard enough, you will find more reasons why your attacks aren’t going to work. If you dig into that video of the commencement speech and look around, you can find news articles about me all over the place. Not just from the speech, but from fundraisers as well. I have raised over $2 million for various fundraisers through YMCAs over the last couple decades. Other than give your girlfriend a blackeye, what have YOU ever done Glendolyn?

And you know what? I don’t say that stuff to brag. I do those things because I genuinely enjoy helping others, hence the purpose of my channel as well. And I wasn’t proud of raising that money. Like I said, I am already my own worst critic. After one of the fundraisers where we raised over half $1 million, I actually went home and cried that day. Why? Because I couldn’t do more for those children dying of cancer. Because that money  isn’t going to keep them from dying, at least not most of them at this point. The best I could do was not enough to save them. 

So again, you can’t target my soft spots because I already do, LOL. 

If you really want to fix your self-esteem issues, I would suggest focusing on what you can do for others rather than belittling others for self aggrandizement. It will be much more productive In helping your self-esteem issues. I truly wish you luck with it, I truly do. 

Aug 28, 2019, 12:4608/28/19
05/16/19

Oh, and you can save yourself the time of attacking my channel. It has only been up for about a month, and if you saw my analytics, you would probably be as shocked  as I am. I have put barely any effort into it, yet if I chose to, with the rate the viewers and view time is increasing on their proportionately, I could monetize the channel at the 12 month mark if I want to.  

And I haven’t even made any effort to actually promote it or work on SEO for it yet other than put a link in my signature here.   Been too busy working on closing on another house the last month, which is why I actually laughed out loud, seriously, when you accused me of living in my mother’s basement, LMAO.

So, further attacks against the channel won’t work. And if you really want me to, I would be more than happy to post my analytics here of the rate of increase and confirming the start date of the channel. And again, my channel is there purely to help others, where as your personal attacks against me are purely for your own desperate need for self aggrandizement.   You are way out of your league here kid. But, I do hope that it is maybe a rude awakening to you to start focusing on doing good for others rather than belittling them. How many years have you been wasting your life doing that now, yet it still hasn’t fixed your self-esteem? There is a better way to do it.