All Categories

Tomb Lord - Are you kidding me?!

Tomb Lord - Are you kidding me?!

Search
Comments
Aug 9, 2019, 14:5408/09/19
06/10/19
TurboLv said:

are u seriously thinking they will let this bug go on like it is?  the skill is definitely mean to trigger only once per round not per mob.  mark my words they will change it in no time.   
Aug 9, 2019, 15:3208/09/19
05/12/19

AscendantGod said:

And Bellower is also great at it, yet he ISN'T a legendary that requires legendary tomes to max out!   

U have even no clue what are u talking about...

Bellower is fine at maybe lv10 spider dungeon? At lv20 spider hes useless + he need really really really top tier artifacts to be good and still at lv20 spider hes useless.

Aug 9, 2019, 15:3408/09/19
05/12/19

badsad said:

TurboLv said:

are u seriously thinking they will let this bug go on like it is?  the skill is definitely mean to trigger only once per round not per mob.  mark my words they will change it in no time.   

It's not about they will change or no, ofcourse they will do. (They already did it).

It's about peoples crying that hes trash when he can solo hardest(lv20) dungeon in game.
Aug 9, 2019, 15:3908/09/19
02/22/19
TurboLv said:

badsad said:

TurboLv said:

It's not about they will change or no, ofcourse they will do. (They already did it).

It's about peoples crying that hes trash when he can solo hardest(lv20) dungeon in game.
could :P
Aug 9, 2019, 15:4608/09/19
05/16/19

darkcloud0300 said:

He's a def down, and attack down, then stacking up the poisons, in arena, he could easily join a tanky team, and just simply cripple the enemy teams ability to function in a single ability.

He looks pretty strong to me, personally wish I had him.

Trust me, you don't.  The problems are:

1)  His A3 does NO damage.  So, he takes up a slot in arena that could be taken up by a champion that could one-shot, or do def/att down AND damage, like Tayrel or even Warmaiden (who is a rare btw).  I compared Tayrel and Tomb Lord to one another as the def down slot.  Tayrel was MUCH more viable, and Tayrel is an epic.  In addition, to max out Tomb Lord's debuffs, you have to get legendary tomes, which are NOT easy to come by to say the least, and now even more so with the clan boss loot nerf.  Meanwhile, rare tomes are a dime a dozen, and Warmaiden can easily be maxed out and be FAR more viable with def down PLUS damage.  When a rare like her is more viable than a legendary, I really don't care what anyone has to say, he is still broken.

2)  If you are thinking poisons are good for arena, then you don't know arena yet.  Poisons are % based, and only 5% HP per poison.  I have champions that can easily do 50-100% HP damage on opponents, making poison far inferior.

3)  "Tanky teams" don't make gold.  Speed aura, turn meter boost, def/att down, and 2 attack champions do.  Again, if you are thinking tanky teams are a good idea, you won't ever make it to gold in arena, at least not without an extremely powerful team.  The teams with the lowest team powers and strongest teams relatively are the ones with speed aura that focus on first attack, def down or att up, and 2 attack champions.  Tomb Lord just doesn't fit in there since he lacks the damage other champions have when doing def down (Bystophus destroys him, Tayrel does, even Warmaiden is better and she is a rare).  IF his A3 did damage, then sure, he COULD be great.  Since it doesn't, he falls way short, especially considering all it takes is someone like Spirithost to remove all his debuffs, or opponents with high resist to shrug them off.

The thing is, the only people claiming they think he seems good are people who don't have him.  I have yet to come across one single person that has him who thinks he is great.  Maybe some newbs or bronze level arena players.  Certainly no one in gold, not unless they had such a high team power that they can just toy around in arena.  But, they certainly wouldn't say Tomb Lord is part of an "ideal" composition.  Like there are times where I play with Executioner just for fun (the counter with low speed for tons of counters and lifesteal), but I would never say he is part of an ideal composition.

Aug 9, 2019, 15:5008/09/19
Aug 9, 2019, 15:53(edited)
05/16/19

TurboLv said:

AscendantGod said:

And Bellower is also great at it, yet he ISN'T a legendary that requires legendary tomes to max out!   

Bellower is fine at maybe lv10 spider dungeon? At lv20 spider hes useless + he need really really really top tier artifacts to be good and still at lv20 spider hes useless.

But then again, I am not very smart, so I am probably wrong and you are probably right AscendantGod

This is you again making things up and having no idea what you're talking about.  I along with four other clan members farm 20 with Bellower just fine.  You are simply following what you see on videos when you lack the personal experience.  Can't believe everything you see online.

Unlike you, those of us who know what we are doing don't give away EVERY little tip and trick we have to players like you.  You'll learn in time when you actually start clearing the content you are currently basing on videos and dreams you are having from watching other players....

Maybe if I have time later today, I will learn you with a video of me farming 20 with Bellower as part of my comp. ;)

Aug 9, 2019, 15:5508/09/19
05/12/19

AscendantGod said:

TurboLv said:

Since I am pretty incompetent, I am going to post a link to a video here on the forums, making sure mods are aware of this so they can nerf it.  Sorry AscendantGod, I just don't know any better.

You really need to learn what you're watching before blathering nonsense kid.  That is ONE single encounter, and he is obviously broken on it, so naturally it is going to be nerfed.  But, way to post it on here to make SURE devs know.  Real smart...

That was the ONLY thing he was good for, and so naturally the derp troll has to post a vid of it here.

Most likely going to limit it to one extra turn per round at maximum, making him worthless again just like I said.  So, you proved nothing troll other than your own incompetence yet again.

Kid. Do u understand that hes broken for everyone? So how it comes that someone says hes trash when we can see that hes not?

Also read skills. Do some testing. And if u still think hes trash then ok u can explain that - why hes trash. Currently it looks like some crybabies who need learn to play did 1 attack with him and come here crying.

While actually even no need to test him. Read skills and if u are not dumb u will understand that hes really good.

A1 3 hit skill which has 100% chance to place 30% decrease speed.

A2 100% chance to place 4 poisons on all enemies for 1 turn on 3 turn cool down.

A3 resets turn meter for all enemies and grants extra turn. 100% chance to place 50% decrease att and 60% decrease def on all enemies for 2 turns.

Hes really good for arena. Hes good for dungeons. Hes overall very good champion now. How the fck someone can say that hes trash?

Did u read hes skills before replying to me? Or just come here troll?

P.s i don't have draco, but read hes skills, hes GOD tier for CB now and also other areas. No need to own hero to understand basic things. Even no need tests.

P.s Tomb Lord now is top tier champion and if someones is coming here crying and saying that hes - trash. Then i will reply to him and u can call my reply however u want.
Aug 9, 2019, 15:5808/09/19
05/12/19

AscendantGod said:

TurboLv said:

AscendantGod said:

But then again, I am not very smart, so I am probably wrong and you are probably right AscendantGod

This is you again making things up and having no idea what you're talking about.  I along with four other clan members farm 20 with Bellower just fine.  You are simply following what you see on videos when you lack the personal experience.  Can't believe everything you see online.

Unlike you, those of us who know what we are doing don't give away EVERY little tip and trick we have to players like you.  You'll learn in time when you actually start clearing the content you are currently basing on videos and dreams you are having from watching other players....

Maybe if I have time later today, I will learn you with a video of me farming 20 with Bellower as part of my comp. ;)

I don't look even at single guide online.

I like this  game so much because of high diversity and i like to figure out myself best builds for champions.

But if we talk about online video or guides. Then show me 1 video where bellower is doing spider 20.
Aug 9, 2019, 17:4608/09/19
Aug 9, 2019, 18:21(edited)
05/13/19

TurboLv said:

revilo69 said:

What are you doing? Now, he is a legend. Yesterday I spent 4.000 K Silver to change his setup! Don‘t change him again...! This is ridiculous...

And if you change him, give him his „always critical“ atk2 hit back...

Max u could spend is 600k swaping gears. If u upgraded gears, that silver isn't lost.

Hes not legend - hes broken GOD now. While still some peoples manages to cry about how bad he is...

Yeah, I am counting the upgrades too... ;-)

And yes, some people didn‘t notice that he is really good now... maybe he is a broken god now.... but: why not? :)

Aug 9, 2019, 21:4008/09/19
Aug 10, 2019, 01:50(edited)
05/16/19

TurboLv said:

AscendantGod said:

TurboLv said:

Since I am pretty incompetent, I am going to post a link to a video here on the forums, making sure mods are aware of this so they can nerf it.  Sorry AscendantGod, I just don't know any better.

You really need to learn what you're watching before blathering nonsense kid.  That is ONE single encounter, and he is obviously broken on it, so naturally it is going to be nerfed.  But, way to post it on here to make SURE devs know.  Real smart...

That was the ONLY thing he was good for, and so naturally the derp troll has to post a vid of it here.

Most likely going to limit it to one extra turn per round at maximum, making him worthless again just like I said.  So, you proved nothing troll other than your own incompetence yet again.

Kid. Do u understand that hes broken for everyone? So how it comes that someone says hes trash when we can see that hes not?

Also read skills. Do some testing. And if u still think hes trash then ok u can explain that - why hes trash. Currently it looks like some crybabies who need learn to play did 1 attack with him and come here crying.

While actually even no need to test him. Read skills and if u are not dumb u will understand that hes really good.

A2 100% chance to place 4 poisons on all enemies for 1 turn on 3 turn cool down.

A3 resets turn meter for all enemies and grants extra turn. 100% chance to place 50% decrease att and 60% decrease def on all enemies for 2 turns.

Hes really good for arena. Hes good for dungeons. Hes overall very good champion now. How the fck someone can say that hes trash?

P.s i don't have draco, but read hes skills, hes GOD tier for CB now and also other areas. No need to own hero to understand basic things. Even no need tests.

P.s Tomb Lord now is top tier champion and if someones is coming here crying and saying that hes - trash. Then i will reply to him and u can call my reply however u want.

... but then again, I am ignorantly basing my assumptions on watching videos and looking at skills, so I really don't know what I'm talking about.  Also, you AscendantGod are the ONLY god for me.  All hail AscendantGod

You rambled on without even trying him yourself.  You just showed your blatant ignorance.  "Oh, I read his skills, so now I know everything!"  Wrong kid.  Looking at skills gives you NOTHING.

Looking at skills, Banshee *should be* comparable to Bellower.  However, if you put the same exact gear on both, you find that Banshee does about 50% less damage on average than Bellower does.  Face value of champions means NOTHING.

I actually have Tomb Lord, so I was able to test him.  You are simply basing it off looking at him from a distance.

His A3 is ONLY good if you max his skills out.  Then yes, it is good.  And as far as the extra turn, if you are getting an extra turn with him in arena, you are doing something SERIOUSLY wrong, and certainly won't be doing so in gold.  And again, Tayrel and even Warmaiden is better than him in arena considering their def down also does damage, while Tomb Lords still does not.  But, that is clearly something you are failing to consider.

His A2 is NOT 100%.  That is ONLY assuming he crits.  You aren't even considering affinities and the fact that even with over 100% crit, there are instances where he will NOT crit and as such will apply NO poisons at all.  All it would take on cb is the cb being below 50% and going blue, and then 30% of the time, Tomb Lord will apply NO poisons.  And again, the issue there is that you need to gear him for 100%+ crit rate PLUS high accuracy.  Meanwhile, my Aothar needs NO crit rate, NOR any accuracy, and he does the same exact thing.

His A1 offers a slow again ONLY if its against the right affinity.  And so what?  Bystophus locks down with his A1.  Torvold weakens with his A1.  Hell, even Athel weakens with her A1! 

Stop spending so much time crying on the forums at people and spend more time actually playing.  Then maybe in several months you will have enough EXPERIENCE to talk here.  NOT staring at others on YouTube kid, NOT reading skills from a distance and making assumptions, but ACTUAL hands-on experience.

And I know very well you're a kid because only a child feels such a desperate need for self-aggrandizement that they constantly attack others online as an online bully.  Your desperate need for recognition is displayed in every attack you make against others in these forums.  It's never going to fix your self-esteem issues, and again, you aren't ever going to fool the experienced players because you looked at some skills and saw some YouTube videos, lol.

Aug 10, 2019, 13:4708/10/19
Aug 10, 2019, 13:53(edited)
02/14/19

TurboLv said:

AscendantGod said:

TurboLv said:

You are right TurboLv the tomb lord from the description looks awesome. I dont recall his raw stats, but I would defo want to have one. When it comes to Cb 4 poisons for 1 turn, maybe a bit underwhelming for 3 turns cooldown, but he would rock in dungeons and arena. 

I also applaud you for showing us how broken he was and making sure that he gets fixed, so people cannot exploit it. Thank you.  

Aug 10, 2019, 22:1408/10/19
05/13/19

The AscendantGod is no better than the previous God. LOL

Tomb Lord was great hero before the balance update.

Tomb Lord is rock star after the balance update. 

It doesn’t matter what you say AscendantGod simply doesn’t understand.

AscendantGod statement “Tanky Teams don’t make Gold” is wrong.

Plenty of Gold 4 players with a Tanky team sitting at 3,199 arena points.

Tomb Lord A3 + Arena Defense Aura was extremely good in Tanky Teams.

The game removed Tomb Lord poison limitations.

Tomb Lord can do poisons while on a Tank team to wear down enemy a lot better now.

Aug 11, 2019, 00:3208/11/19
Aug 11, 2019, 00:34(edited)
05/16/19

Player J said:

AscendantGod is amazing, and definitely knows what he is talking about.

I am a forum troll who blathers nonsense about poison champions being amazing in arena.  Pay no attention to my dumb@ss.

Blah blah blah, troll troll troll, AscendandGod is amazing and the ONLY god for me.

Well thanks J.  Always appreciate worship. :)

Anyway, like I said earlier, he CAN be decent now IF you get the tomes to max out his skills.  Problem is maxing those skills out.  I have Tayrel maxed out, and he is FAR more viable currently than Tomb Lord.  I know, I tested the two. 

Regardless, IF leg tomes weren't so hard to come by, sure, maxed Tomb Lord is decent now.  Still stupid the way they adjusted him though.  Not the changes anyone expected.  He originally seemed to be intended for arena.  His skills are still conflicting for the purpose he'd serve in arena, he is STILL inferior to Aothar by far on clan boss, and he is alright in dungeons (they already nerfed Spider, so no more whining about "GOD broken Tomb Lord.").

Aug 13, 2019, 07:0408/13/19
Aug 13, 2019, 07:08(edited)
05/13/19

AscendantGod said:

Anyway, like I said earlier, he CAN be decent now IF you get the tomes to max out his skills.  Problem is maxing those skills out.  I have Tayrel maxed out, and he is FAR more viable currently than Tomb Lord.  I know, I tested the two. 

Regardless, IF leg tomes weren't so hard to come by, sure, maxed Tomb Lord is decent now.  Still stupid the way they adjusted him though.  Not the changes anyone expected.  He originally seemed to be intended for arena.  His skills are still conflicting for the purpose he'd serve in arena, he is STILL inferior to Aothar by far on clan boss, and he is alright in dungeons (they already nerfed Spider, so no more whining about "GOD broken Tomb Lord.").

You claimed Tomb Lord was bad even when he was going God Mode soloing the Spider Boss.

In fact, Tomb Lord could switch skills with Marytr - Bad El Kazar - Any hero.

You would still say Tomb Lord is bad!

There hasn’t been a day that hasn’t gone by where you haven’t talked down about that hero.

Doesn’t matter what happens to Tomb Lord.

You have already made up your mind.

You will find any reason you can to call Tomb Lord trash.

I’m not going to argue with you.

It’s lost cause.

All I’m say is Tomb Lord is amazing!

Don’t care if you agree or disagree.

If I pull Tomb Lord, I’m use him.

Aug 13, 2019, 08:1808/13/19
05/11/19

Hey just wanted to chip my two cents in.

I Currently actively use Tomb Lord in my Dragon 20 Auto team, as well as in my arena at capped rating (3199). I have great success. Tho I would personally like his posion to be a two, instead of a one turn, to make him more viable in CB, I'm personally ok where he is. But i got the mod tag so you'll have to decide if you believe me. I think hes ok, kinda in the middle, not amazing, not trash, usable. I'd be ok with a small buff.

Cheers, may your rng be good.

D M

Aug 13, 2019, 22:3308/13/19
05/16/19
Player J said:

AscendantGod said:

You claimed Tomb Lord was bad even when he was going God Mode soloing the Spider Boss.

In fact, Tomb Lord could switch skills with Marytr - Bad El Kazar - Any hero.

You would still say Tomb Lord is bad!

There hasn’t been a day that hasn’t gone by where you haven’t talked down about that hero.

Doesn’t matter what happens to Tomb Lord.

You have already made up your mind.

You will find any reason you can to call Tomb Lord trash.

I’m not going to argue with you.

It’s lost cause.

All I’m say is Tomb Lord is amazing!

Don’t care if you agree or disagree.

If I pull Tomb Lord, I’m use him.

You are obsessed with a champion who you have never even used or have any experience with.  Nothing else needs to be said. ;)
Aug 13, 2019, 23:4708/13/19
05/16/19

Oh and to add...

Like others have said numerous times, when you see Tomb Lord in arena, you pretty much always attack that player, as you are almost guaranteed to win.

I just went after one yesterday.  I even attacked him last, giving Tomb Lord the chance to hit me with def and att down.  He hit all 4 of my champions, and of the 4, he only debuffed one of them with a def down.  Literally one single debuff from him, and the rest of the fight, he was worthless against me.  And I don't even gear resistance!!!

What you don't understand is that sure, at maximum skills, he is decent.  However, to max his skills out costs a LOT of tomes, more than most people excluding whales (or at least modestly paying players) can get.  Legendary tomes are just not easy to come by.  As such, it's VERY rare you will ever see him maxed out, excluding maybe in several months down the road as more people start to utilize him.  So, maybe in about 3-5 months, he *might* start becoming more of a threat in gold IV. 

Again, Tayrel or even Warmaiden are MUCH more of a threat because:

1)  Their def down also does damage; Tomb Lords DOES NOT

2)  Their skills are MUCH easier to max, especially Warmaiden with only needing rare tomes.

3)  He should not be getting an extra turn in arena considering he *should* be the one going first.  If not, his debuff is not going to work optimally.

There is just so, so much you are completely blind to, but as most kids do, you think you know everything and as such blind yourself to the knowledge around you.

Aug 13, 2019, 23:5308/13/19
05/16/19

Darth Microtransaction said:

Hey just wanted to chip my two cents in.

I Currently actively use Tomb Lord in my Dragon 20 Auto team, as well as in my arena at capped rating (3199). I have great success. Tho I would personally like his posion to be a two, instead of a one turn, to make him more viable in CB, I'm personally ok where he is. But i got the mod tag so you'll have to decide if you believe me. I think hes ok, kinda in the middle, not amazing, not trash, usable. I'd be ok with a small buff.

Cheers, may your rng be good.

D M

Oh wow, I didn't know they nerfed his poisons to 1 turn only. Absolutely no idea why they did that, other than their VERY bad habit of over-nerfing every time they do.  All that needed to be adjusted was his multiple turns.

With that nerf, he is now trash on clan boss again.

Aug 14, 2019, 03:4408/14/19
Aug 14, 2019, 04:01(edited)
05/16/19

Hey Player J, since you clearly don't get it here, I'm going to flat out prove to you that Tomb Lord is inferior to other def down champions of lower rarity in a way you CANNOT refute...

Here is my current roster:

My current arena team is: Nethril (TM reduction and stun), High Khatun (for speed aura and TM boost), Bystophus (lockdown and def down), and Inithwe (hard hitter and finisher with A2).

YOU go ahead and pick who to pair up Tomb Lord with, and I will compare him in the same exact group and similar (or same exact) gear on Tayrel, and you can see firsthand how big of a difference there is between the two.  You can watch the damage Tayrel does along with a more frequent defense down compared to Tomb Lord, while Tomb Lord misses most the time and does NO damage.  Then, you can see what I am talking about.

Nethril and Khatun cannot be replaced.  Nethril has max speed gear on him for TM reduction and stuns at the start, and Khatun is for speed aura and TM boost for the other slower champions.  So, you MUST pick a team where those two are involved.  I am not going to take a bunch of losses in arena just to prove what I already know firsthand.  If you don't understand, watch some of my latest arena videos in my channel with that arena team and you will see how they work.

Personally, I would suggest keeping Bystophus over Inithwe, but since Bystophus has his own defense down (which combined with skill lockdown is FAR more valuable than Tomb Lord), it would probably make more sense for me to replace Bystophus with Tomb Lord so that it won't skew the comparison.  However, so you can't whine that I "picked the wrong group" you go ahead and tell me exactly who you think the other champion should be paired with Tomb Lord?

So, it will be:   Nethril, High Khatun, Tomb Lord (and then Tayrel as a control subject), [your pick].

Once you pick, I will make a video of multiple encounters on the same tier in gold.  At least 10 battles with Tomb Lord in that group, and then at least 10 battles with Tayrel in the group instead of Tomb Lord.  I will make sure to take on comparable power levels on opponents and make everything transparent through the entire video.  I will PROVE to you that you have absolutely NO idea what you're talking about here irrefutably with a video, just to quash your naivety ;)

So, balls in your court kid.  Name your poison and I will put the video together and show you how you have no idea what you're talking about and why looking at a champion in game does not compare to the firsthand experience.

Aug 14, 2019, 08:5208/14/19
Aug 14, 2019, 08:54(edited)
02/22/19

Guess then you'd need to max ascend Tomb Lord as well beforehand? :D

To at least lower the difference between your likely fully tomed Tayrel & not fully tomed TL?

Also, are you going to use the exact same gear for both? :D