Can we talk about Fortus

Can we talk about Fortus

Search
Comments
May 27, 2023, 09:5405/27/23
10/01/22
dthorne04

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

yes we argued back and foward for days, you refused to admit the live arena system was beyond broken because you were getting free food wins, then they updated it :D :D :D

May 30, 2023, 13:1105/30/23
05/26/22
Trips

says the self proclaimed ahole :)

Yes but a light-hearted ahole. 

Jun 10, 2023, 13:3006/10/23
Jun 10, 2023, 13:31(edited)
07/31/20
harleQuinn

Thanks for the detailed report @Urlibu FTP. I'll chat with them about your concerns.

Thanks Queen and All.

Summing up: Fortus is still broken because damage does not increase by 10% AS WRITTEN. This is the problem (Fortus A3: "Attacks all enemies. Will ignore 30% of each targetโ€™s DEF against targets under [Fear] or [True Fear] debuffs. This attack is always critical against targets under [Fear] or [True Fear] debuffs.

The damage of this skill increases by 10% every time a [Fear] or [True Fear] debuff is placed on an enemy. [This is not real, it's a lie]

Secret Skill: This skill has a 40% chance to be unlocked for 1 turn whenever a [Fear] or [True Fear] debuff is placed on an enemy")

The community is enraged by this issue.

Jun 13, 2023, 03:1106/13/23
04/12/21

Hello, any update on this issue? Clearly it has been laid out and addressed in great detail in this thread. A way to fix the issue was even advised of in this thread. 

dthorne04Moderator
Jun 13, 2023, 03:5106/13/23
12/30/20
CAP240

Hello, any update on this issue? Clearly it has been laid out and addressed in great detail in this thread. A way to fix the issue was even advised of in this thread. 

Hi Cap,

That answer remains the same as when youโ€™ve asked on Discord: It is not considered a bug, which youโ€™ve been told several times on that platform.

If any changes were to occur - to this or any other champion for that matter - that news would come via an official announcement. 

Jun 13, 2023, 11:2706/13/23
04/12/21

Sooo here's the thing, whatever Raid wishes to call or not call the Fortus issue, the fact is that his Skill is NOT performing how it is described in game.

RoseRoyal pointed this out in depth, as well as the YouTube video that was linked and others on this thread. 

If Raid is aware of this issue and provides the response of it's working as intended, then at this point it appears they are intentionally lying to players with the skill description. 

If Raid wants players to move on from this issue, then maybe they should adequately address the issue. 

IMO

Jun 13, 2023, 14:2206/13/23
06/29/20

No one told anyone to move on, we just say that nothing changed since Saturday when we informed you that we have to wait for their response to the concerns that have been raised prior ๐Ÿ˜‰

harleQuinnModerator
Jun 13, 2023, 17:1506/13/23
02/24/19
CAP240

Sooo here's the thing, whatever Raid wishes to call or not call the Fortus issue, the fact is that his Skill is NOT performing how it is described in game.

RoseRoyal pointed this out in depth, as well as the YouTube video that was linked and others on this thread. 

If Raid is aware of this issue and provides the response of it's working as intended, then at this point it appears they are intentionally lying to players with the skill description. 

If Raid wants players to move on from this issue, then maybe they should adequately address the issue. 

IMO

Hello, Forum and Ban Appeal mod here.

Plarium isn't "intentionally lying" about this skill description. But that's really not what I'm here to address. 

So here's the thing Cap, I'll put it to you straight. I love feedback. Love to see it, love to report it. But if you're gonna blow up at, make demands of, and then fight our moderators on Discord, and when warned just move your already reported complaints here, you're not gonna get very far.

And while I appreciate your much more reasonable tone here than with my Discord Mods, the answer remains the same as when you were being aggressive with the mods on Discord this weekend. We have reported the comments on the threads and the videos to Plarium, and now it's 100% up to them.

If you want some other resolution, the mod team encouraged you to open a Support ticket and report your thoughts about Fortus. I now reiterate such advice.

harleQuinnModerator
Jun 13, 2023, 17:1706/13/23
02/24/19
Alessio Samiolo

Thanks Queen and All.

Summing up: Fortus is still broken because damage does not increase by 10% AS WRITTEN. This is the problem (Fortus A3: "Attacks all enemies. Will ignore 30% of each targetโ€™s DEF against targets under [Fear] or [True Fear] debuffs. This attack is always critical against targets under [Fear] or [True Fear] debuffs.

The damage of this skill increases by 10% every time a [Fear] or [True Fear] debuff is placed on an enemy. [This is not real, it's a lie]

Secret Skill: This skill has a 40% chance to be unlocked for 1 turn whenever a [Fear] or [True Fear] debuff is placed on an enemy")

The community is enraged by this issue.

We've reported it. We shall see what happens, if anything.

Thanks for your feedback Alessio.

Jun 14, 2023, 03:3106/14/23
04/12/21
harleQuinn

Hello, Forum and Ban Appeal mod here.

Plarium isn't "intentionally lying" about this skill description. But that's really not what I'm here to address. 

So here's the thing Cap, I'll put it to you straight. I love feedback. Love to see it, love to report it. But if you're gonna blow up at, make demands of, and then fight our moderators on Discord, and when warned just move your already reported complaints here, you're not gonna get very far.

And while I appreciate your much more reasonable tone here than with my Discord Mods, the answer remains the same as when you were being aggressive with the mods on Discord this weekend. We have reported the comments on the threads and the videos to Plarium, and now it's 100% up to them.

If you want some other resolution, the mod team encouraged you to open a Support ticket and report your thoughts about Fortus. I now reiterate such advice.

Oh Quinn, I don't see how asking if there are updates or further information on an issue that has been reported over 7 months ago is being aggressive towards mods.

I don't blame the mods for the Fortus issue and appreciate the forwarding of feedback.

However, with all this great feedback forwarding, I think it's reasonable to ask if there is any update or what Raid's response was from said feedback ๐Ÿ˜€.

Especially when the issue is with a Champ that was in a guaranteed event for 80 Void Shards (approx over $200 dollar value).

RoseRoyal started this thread and provided an in-depth analysis on the Fortus issue over 7 months ago. There was even a detailed timeline listed in this thread. In comparison, I believe Artak was adjusted well within a month of his release and they announced that adjustment rather quickly.

So if you love reporting feedback, feel free to stick to doing that. Instead of trying to paint a certain picture about a player that just wants to see a glaring issue in the game adequately addressed. Or don't. It's entirely up to you.

Also, I have previously opened a support ticket regarding the Fortus issue. I received a statement advising it was a known issue and the game developers were working on it, which conflicts with the previous mentioned statement that it was working as intended.

However this was an older ticket (11/2022), so I recently opened a new one which was recommended by the discord mods. Thank you for reiterating that recommendation here.

Thank you for the feedback that you have forwarded on this issue ๐Ÿ‘.  Let's hope Raid does the right thing here and actually addresses this issue. Instead of allowing the skill description to continue to deceive players in game.

dthorne04Moderator
Jun 14, 2023, 04:2006/14/23
Jun 14, 2023, 04:54(edited)
12/30/20
CAP240

Oh Quinn, I don't see how asking if there are updates or further information on an issue that has been reported over 7 months ago is being aggressive towards mods.

I don't blame the mods for the Fortus issue and appreciate the forwarding of feedback.

However, with all this great feedback forwarding, I think it's reasonable to ask if there is any update or what Raid's response was from said feedback ๐Ÿ˜€.

Especially when the issue is with a Champ that was in a guaranteed event for 80 Void Shards (approx over $200 dollar value).

RoseRoyal started this thread and provided an in-depth analysis on the Fortus issue over 7 months ago. There was even a detailed timeline listed in this thread. In comparison, I believe Artak was adjusted well within a month of his release and they announced that adjustment rather quickly.

So if you love reporting feedback, feel free to stick to doing that. Instead of trying to paint a certain picture about a player that just wants to see a glaring issue in the game adequately addressed. Or don't. It's entirely up to you.

Also, I have previously opened a support ticket regarding the Fortus issue. I received a statement advising it was a known issue and the game developers were working on it, which conflicts with the previous mentioned statement that it was working as intended.

However this was an older ticket (11/2022), so I recently opened a new one which was recommended by the discord mods. Thank you for reiterating that recommendation here.

Thank you for the feedback that you have forwarded on this issue ๐Ÿ‘.  Let's hope Raid does the right thing here and actually addresses this issue. Instead of allowing the skill description to continue to deceive players in game.

Oh, the aggression likely has to do with you making demands of mods on Discord while simultaneously ignoring requests on multiple occasions to stop clogging up channels on the server.

That aggression also includes you being downright rude to Discord moderators several times over. This post is some super cool gaslighting, though.

Additionally, veiled or otherwise you wonโ€™t be telling my fellow moderator how to do their job.

Lastly, I am glad to see you are heeding the advice youโ€™ve been given by Quinn and Discord moderators pertaining to this topic. That would seem to be the best and most proactive course of action going forward. 

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay. Love to have experienced players here. ๐Ÿ˜

Jun 17, 2023, 07:1706/17/23
04/12/21
dthorne04

Oh, the aggression likely has to do with you making demands of mods on Discord while simultaneously ignoring requests on multiple occasions to stop clogging up channels on the server.

That aggression also includes you being downright rude to Discord moderators several times over. This post is some super cool gaslighting, though.

Additionally, veiled or otherwise you wonโ€™t be telling my fellow moderator how to do their job.

Lastly, I am glad to see you are heeding the advice youโ€™ve been given by Quinn and Discord moderators pertaining to this topic. That would seem to be the best and most proactive course of action going forward. 

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay. Love to have experienced players here. ๐Ÿ˜

Maybe Relax dthrone04 it's an internet chat, or don't it's up to you lol.

Again, I don't see how asking if there are updates or further info on an issue that has been reported months ago is "aggression". 

But maybe blowing things out of proportion makes you feel better, who knows. 

Thanks for the welcome to for forum ๐Ÿ‘.

dthorne04Moderator
Jun 17, 2023, 09:4006/17/23
12/30/20
CAP240

Maybe Relax dthrone04 it's an internet chat, or don't it's up to you lol.

Again, I don't see how asking if there are updates or further info on an issue that has been reported months ago is "aggression". 

But maybe blowing things out of proportion makes you feel better, who knows. 

Thanks for the welcome to for forum ๐Ÿ‘.

in that case, I look forward to the new leaf you're turning over. 

one that will hopefully be fight free and devoid of drama :)

Jun 21, 2023, 18:1106/21/23
Jun 21, 2023, 18:12(edited)
07/31/20

i

NO WORDS: Realy Fortus Shit.

In long buttle... NO WORK!

Im realy rage, 80 Shards void. Thanks Plarium, thanks

Jun 21, 2023, 18:4306/21/23
10/01/22

i dont own fortus nor did i try and get him, but one thing i would like to know for future reference : 

1) has it really been 7 months since this issue was reported? if so why has it taken this long for plarium to do virtually nothing to him or even launch a statement regarding this?

2) why did a free lego (artak) receive updates immediately but people who spent big money getting fortus got left in the dark?

3) if fortus does work as intended why has his skill description not been changed for 6 + months?

4) is there actually any reason to even open a support ticket regarding this if plarium did nothing about it for 7 months?

again i dont own him and im not trying to stir shit but id like some answers to these questions, because it will have an impact if i decide to venture down the route of guaranteed champ events in the future, which at the moment looking at how plarium have handled the fortus situation i wont be.

Jun 21, 2023, 18:4406/21/23
06/25/20

I have a feeling your team has far more issues than simply the fact that Fortus doesn't hit as hard as you'd like.

You need to rethink your team design. His design model is built around a team that doesn't die, and slowly scales to get stronger. The fact that you have two people dead and, likely, will shortly follow with the rest, means that your central team premise flat-out failed.

Jun 21, 2023, 18:5206/21/23
06/25/20
oblivion01332

i dont own fortus nor did i try and get him, but one thing i would like to know for future reference : 

1) has it really been 7 months since this issue was reported? if so why has it taken this long for plarium to do virtually nothing to him or even launch a statement regarding this?

2) why did a free lego (artak) receive updates immediately but people who spent big money getting fortus got left in the dark?

3) if fortus does work as intended why has his skill description not been changed for 6 + months?

4) is there actually any reason to even open a support ticket regarding this if plarium did nothing about it for 7 months?

again i dont own him and im not trying to stir shit but id like some answers to these questions, because it will have an impact if i decide to venture down the route of guaranteed champ events in the future, which at the moment looking at how plarium have handled the fortus situation i wont be.

To be 100% clear - the fact that people are even able to determine that the skill may or may not work as intended, is far beyond the scope of what you could claim to be an "issue". Datamining files and determining the skill description doesn't match with what it does, is beyond what one could consider "official language" from Plarium.

So, none of your points are truly relevant here.

Further, do bear in mind that there are literally two champs in the *entire game* who can scale infinitely. Fortus is the *only* champ whose damage scales infinitely. The *only* other champ who scales infinitely is one whose name escapes me currently, but whose passive causes a technically infinitely-scaling resist bonus. I say technically as it only scales when you get debuffed, which means at a certain point it basically stops scaling as you simply won't get debuffed.

All of this is not to say that they shouldn't make changes. Just be careful what you wish for. The original design of the skill was "buffed" because a bunch of baby CC's didn't understand its power, and were unhappy that it started off as a relatively low-damage ability. The change made it so the initial hit was significantly stronger, but scaled far slower.

Combining the two will make a champ hit quite hard to begin with AND scale infinitely. I'm not sure if you really want the game to slow down even more, but all it'll truly do is cause defense-based teams to have yet another tool in their kit.

harleQuinnModerator
Jun 21, 2023, 18:5706/21/23
02/24/19
All of this is not to say that they shouldn't make changes. Just be careful what you wish for. The original design of the skill was "buffed" because a bunch of baby CC's didn't understand its power, and were unhappy that it started off as a relatively low-damage ability. The change made it so the initial hit was significantly stronger, but scaled far slower.
Combining the two will make a champ hit quite hard to begin with AND scale infinitely. I'm not sure if you really want the game to slow down even more, but all it'll truly do is cause defense-based teams to have yet another tool in their kit.

Poignant and very real.

Jun 21, 2023, 19:0706/21/23
10/01/22
kramaswamy.kr

To be 100% clear - the fact that people are even able to determine that the skill may or may not work as intended, is far beyond the scope of what you could claim to be an "issue". Datamining files and determining the skill description doesn't match with what it does, is beyond what one could consider "official language" from Plarium.

So, none of your points are truly relevant here.

Further, do bear in mind that there are literally two champs in the *entire game* who can scale infinitely. Fortus is the *only* champ whose damage scales infinitely. The *only* other champ who scales infinitely is one whose name escapes me currently, but whose passive causes a technically infinitely-scaling resist bonus. I say technically as it only scales when you get debuffed, which means at a certain point it basically stops scaling as you simply won't get debuffed.

i wouldnt say my questions are not relevant here? if anything i think they are great questions and should be very simple to answer one by one.

also im confused to if you are actually happy with fortus current state or if you think he needs updating? 

again i dont own/use/know anything of him im just more interested in how its all being handled, which does not seem to be very well.

harleQuinnModerator
Jun 21, 2023, 19:1606/21/23
Jun 21, 2023, 19:33(edited)
02/24/19
oblivion01332

i wouldnt say my questions are not relevant here? if anything i think they are great questions and should be very simple to answer one by one.

also im confused to if you are actually happy with fortus current state or if you think he needs updating? 

again i dont own/use/know anything of him im just more interested in how its all being handled, which does not seem to be very well.

I'll answer your questions then.

For reference:

1) As I have said in this thread and others, I am told Fortus is currently working as he is intended. HOWEVER, I do report the complaints and feedback. I hope no one confuses me listening to you guys as some sort of confirmation the story is different than it actually is.

2) Artak was actually broken, and NOT working as intended. Wildly broken. Therefore he needed to be changed, and it was an easy fix.

3) People misreading skill descriptions and CCs getting it wrong doesn't mean anything needs to be changed. I would say that was even more important when he was released, then changed due to CC complaints, but what is done is done now.

4) A Support ticket is the final line of feedback. The advice I, or the Mod team, gives to a regular user of the discord after ALL CAPS yelling at the mods there is different than the advice you may get. In some specific cases, immediately showing up on the Forums after being muted on the Discord for poor behavior may get a message to chill on a subject. And may also come with an earnest suggestion for a player to take their thoughts to the Support Team, since we are obviously not giving them the answers they would like to see. 

In summation, Krama has some good points about Fortus in general. And in a different point, feedback is one thing, yelling at us in the discord is another.