All Categories

Not getting ultimate Deathknight as new player feels awful

Not getting ultimate Deathknight as new player feels awful

Search
Comments
Dec 23, 2022, 20:1412/23/22
11/16/20

Long post warningOkay so I have a baby f2P account that I have not touched in months. I logged in to go do some arena, specifically low level arena as the account hasn't been touched so it is all the way at the bottom.I have put almost zero effort into this account and farmed zero gear. I have attached screen shots of the account overview to see where it is.I just went through and used my 10 arena tokens, and 1 refil and 1 half refill that was in my inventory. I fought every single UDK team I came across. Again attached are some screen shots. I have yet to lose or spend more than 15 seconds fighting them.I will play up to gold rank attacking UDK teams if there is interest in such a massive waste of time to show there is nothing wrong with him.

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

Jan 18, 2023, 08:2201/18/23
01/14/23

For all the folks saying get over it ...  

What if we nerfed your playing experience by giving a super
OP champion to fresh new players ‘this week only’ that dominated the platinum
level in Arena.  

There would be F#&King out cry!   

Jan 18, 2023, 12:0701/18/23
10/15/20
Rambo Rick

For all the folks saying get over it ...  

What if we nerfed your playing experience by giving a super
OP champion to fresh new players ‘this week only’ that dominated the platinum
level in Arena.  

There would be F#&King out cry!   

1. UDK is not overpowered at all, unlike the "super OP champion" from your example.
  2. UDK is still aviable from shards, like any other good arena champ, unlike your "this week only" champ from the example. If you struggle with UDK, how would you beat an arena team with Krisk and Brogni?

I say "come over it" from a position without having UDK on my own. I wasn't active for several month and missed him. Stoped playing before he was given, came back after UDK was given.

From inactivity, my arena team was set to Bronze 1 when I came back. I didn't notice that champ at all on my way back to Gold 5 untill I saw threads about him here in the forum. There are plenty of "new" champs for me, I was to lazy to read all the abilities of all these champs I didn't knew. I killed several UDK's with the team I had made before I left Raid, and didn't even know what this champ is or does while killing him.

If UDK would be an overpowered super champ, shouldn't he have stoped me? Maybe not in Bronze, the players there don't have the gear for their champs I have, but in Gold 3, or Gold 4? How comes that my standard speed team (a strategy that is called outdated by the Platin arena players anyway) just wiped out every UDK I've met without problems, if that champ is super op?

And why do the complainers never show their arena team? Maybe that's because deep inside they know it's not UDK's fault that they don't climb up in arena.